PDA

View Full Version : Seeds limit

Simdiva
06-20-15, 08:20 AM
I seem to have a variation on the seeds limit. Right now I have only 14 seeds and it says I cannot collect any more. Previously I had 50 before it stated that I was at the limit. I am confused as to what the limit is and if something else is triggering this. I'm trying to make vital but with only fourteen seeds I have to wonder what's going on,

Now I only have ten seeds and cannot add more is anyone around from support that can possibly answer this, I have restarted my device and force closed several times so very confused. I cannot keep up at this rate if I cannot store at least twenty!

Meowmeowbeans
06-22-15, 11:02 AM
I'm sorry to hear about this issue! :(

Can you let us know which Seed item you experienced this issue with? Where did you collect these Seeds from?

Simdiva
06-22-15, 03:35 PM
Yes I'm having the issue with the greenhouse and collecting only from the conservatory usually although sometimes from the summer gazebo or I yes hut, I'm controlling it fir the moment by making lots of vital but it's inconvenient. I have submitted a ticket, thanks!

Meowmeowbeans
06-23-15, 10:51 AM
Thanks for providing these details. Can you please send me a PM with the ticket number you have been given for the ticket you submitted on this issue? We'll make sure a Support Agent reviews your account.