PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between may flowers and pool party?

boringame
06-20-15, 05:41 AM
I've been playing dragon story may flower and just got a mission (or whatever they are called) to download and play dragon story pool psrty. Is there any difference in the 2 games?

rasike
06-20-15, 07:33 AM
I don't think there is a difference, maybe one or two new dragons. It's worth to download it, because you will get 30 gold for that. You can continue to play the older version, if you will not like the new one. That's what I did with May Flower version, because it did not work on my device (all dragons and farms were invisible), so I am playing the older version.

freshfunin2008
06-22-15, 08:02 AM
maybe it just fixes bugs. I doubt it is any attempt to make true parity with iOS.

zyfazix
06-22-15, 08:04 AM
I bet it's just to get download numbers up

kooky panda
06-22-15, 10:16 AM
Check the version number of the game. (Under menu- help)
It is always best to play the game with the highest version number.
Even if there are no changes to the game, most new versions released will have some back-end bug issues fixed.

boringame
06-23-15, 06:13 AM
It seems I have the battle arena now. I thought we didn't get that on android.

zyfazix
06-23-15, 07:42 AM
It seems I have the battle arena now. I thought we didn't get that on android.

That's not new in this version. Android users have had access to the battle arena etc. since early 2015

greeneleaf
07-04-15, 03:57 AM
Not exactly on topic, but is there any chance we (android users) will get an up date anytime (sooner prefered than later) that will give us artic Isles excetera?

PrincessCouture2014
07-04-15, 05:58 AM
I have pool party but still having zoom out issue plus in notification bar the icon for notification appears as negative and not normal icon of DS. I will post a screenshot in some time.