PDA

View Full Version : why?

Sammybar
06-19-15, 09:30 PM
I don't understand why everything has to take so long? And why can't I buy another nest? It has to be with Gold... And I think I should be able to cancel an egg if I don't want that particular dragon egg to hatch! I hate waiting for a dragon I don't want! And I also feel like I should be able to get gold easier if I have to buy everything I need with it! And as for the coins everything seems like a crazy amount of coins to accomplish a simple task like clearing the bottom level of foliage costs 800000 coins??? That's crazy so I have to collect for a whole week just to receive half that not to mention I'm using coins for farming an ect. It just is starting to seem tedious I am constantly collecting but seem to be going nowhere! I'm almost ready to uninstall this game because of this always "waiting" at least give me the option to buy with coins or gold... I'm never going to have enough gold to get anything!

jim23cash
06-19-15, 11:52 PM
The game is free to play. They have to make money to pay for developers and staff salaries, so they offer gold to "enhance" the playing experience. If they made things quicker, you wouldn't be tempted to speed with gold. Same with canceling eggs. If you don't want an egg, you can speed with gold, then sell from nest. The gold is the only way they make money, so not much chance they will change that.
As far as coins go, it is really expensive at first, but after you build up your Dragon populations, you will have plenty of coin. In the beginning, keep as many high earning duplicate Dragons as you can, raise them up to level 4, then trade them in for gems when you have higher earning ones, or ones that are not duplicates.

Hotrodlilbit59
07-12-15, 04:47 AM
Why does the game constantly cut off,especially when you visit a high level neighbor?

jao1961
07-24-15, 09:22 AM
Yes,I understand the coin part to.I'm only level 33 I think.It does take a lot of coins.But patience pays off.Keep breeding and keep good coin producers to build up coin.And visit others they will visit back.Right now I'm saving for one of those big pesky trees.And trying to make food to level up dragons and then they produce more coins :)) It's not a rush game dragons take time.Sit back watch your dragons grow they are beautiful! And just enjoy the wonderful game