PDA

View Full Version : 4 dragon gemstone habitat

awsumum
06-19-15, 02:27 PM
Now we can upgrade gemstone habitat to hold 4 dragons, might ease things somewhat. Still need more land, TL!

Normal cost of 500 gold

jim23cash
06-19-15, 02:28 PM
awesome, Awsumum! That will help me a lot! :D

Kennedward
06-19-15, 02:42 PM
While this new habitat is nice, I still need more land

awsumum
06-19-15, 03:08 PM
While this new habitat is nice, I still need more land

ME TOO!! Please TL, do something, or at least reply to our requests.

THERE IS NO WAY TO HOLD ALL THE DRAGONS YOU ARE RELEASING, TL.

It is impossible And the more dragons you put out without addressing this VERY important issue the more people are going to complain.

Jake8 promised no dragon would be homeless, is this a lie? I have numerous dragons that are homeless, in stables, storage and on nests. Am unable to craft basilisk as no room to either house him or put him on nest. TL this NEEDS to be fixed ASAP.

Can only assume it's an oversight and/or NONE of the developers/mods have ALL the dragons so no problems in fitting everyone in. But there are players (me, for example) that DO have all dragons, just can't display them all. 7/10 in stables, 4 in storage and 2 on nests is pretty dismal TL, you've let it to little too long, yeah?

seisurreal
06-19-15, 09:09 PM
★ hi Teamlava ★

My new dragons are all in storeroom, there's no place to house them, given the habitat cap! ★ please help!

rasike
06-20-15, 07:38 AM
After reading such posts I feel lucky that I am playing on android and do not have so many dragons. I hope so much TL will increase the number of habitats and expansions soon, so having a lot of dragons in this game will not be a problem anymore.

Kennedward
06-20-15, 07:44 PM
ME TOO!! Please TL, do something, or at least reply to our requests.

THERE IS NO WAY TO HOLD ALL THE DRAGONS YOU ARE RELEASING, TL.

It is impossible And the more dragons you put out without addressing this VERY important issue the more people are going to complain.

Jake8 promised no dragon would be homeless, is this a lie? I have numerous dragons that are homeless, in stables, storage and on nests. Am unable to craft basilisk as no room to either house him or put him on nest. TL this NEEDS to be fixed ASAP.

Can only assume it's an oversight and/or NONE of the developers/mods have ALL the dragons so no problems in fitting everyone in. But there are players (me, for example) that DO have all dragons, just can't display them all. 7/10 in stables, 4 in storage and 2 on nests is pretty dismal TL, you've let it to little too long, yeah?

We've been asking for more land for quite some time now....