PDA

View Full Version : Unable to complete goal

ApathyOne
06-19-15, 01:01 PM
I recently installed Resturant Story: Summer Camp and so far I cannot complete the cornbread mission as the recipe is not available on any of my current stoves/ovens. Has anyone else had this issue or have a solution?

SparklyOctopus
06-19-15, 03:30 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :) The Cornbread with Honey that you need to make to complete the Goal "Crackin' Cornbread" is in the Basic Oven. Keep scrolling until you locate the recipe. :) Please let me know if that helps!

lauraleighashby
06-21-15, 02:07 PM
You have to keep scrolling past the locked recipes....it is all the way in the back.

LandaE04
06-27-15, 07:59 AM
If I run out of time to complete a goal will I have a chance to retry it later in the game?

deekathleen
06-28-15, 08:26 AM
If the goal has a timer next to it,then no you will not get another chance to do it again once the time is up. If there is no timer next to it, then you can take your time doing it. Like the sweet co goal took me almost three months to finish. The monthly goals that come out you have to finish within the time limit or they are gone forever.

StacyDav1026
07-02-15, 11:04 AM
Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :) The Cornbread with Honey that you need to make to complete the Goal "Crackin' Cornbread" is in the Basic Oven. Keep scrolling until you locate the recipe. :) Please let me know if that helps!

I can't find the recipe for the Avo Hot Dogs in the Avocado Bravado Goal. Do you know where that is?

Natasha_07
07-02-15, 11:39 AM
I can't find the recipe for the Avo Hot Dogs in the Avocado Bravado Goal. Do you know where that is?

BBQ stove, scroll all the way to the back.