PDA

View Full Version : 06-19-2015 Value Pack - Limited Time

amerirish
06-19-15, 11:05 AM
500,000 coins
25,000 apples
1 Angel Dragon

Aw man, this is sooooo tempting! Anyone going to buy this? I am seriously thinking about it :rolleyes:

lindseyny
06-19-15, 11:42 AM
500,000 coins
25,000 apples
1 Angel Dragon

Aw man, this is sooooo tempting! Anyone going to buy this? I am seriously thinking about it :rolleyes:

I'm thinking about it...I really love that dragon and I don't have any diamonds yet...

belarica
06-19-15, 11:43 AM
I'm only tempted by packs that include dragons no longer available in the game. Plus I want my first diamond to be a lucky breed. ��

lauraleighashby
06-19-15, 12:08 PM
Just checked and the Angel is 3000 gold to buy. 2900 gold is 100 USD, so definitely a bargain. I have been trying to breed one for months with no luck (any Diamond), so this is very tempting. Tournaments with no dragon is very challenging.

freshfunin2008
06-19-15, 12:16 PM
I already have an Angel dragon so I don't need this. The last value pack I bought was 0.99.

amerirish
06-19-15, 12:20 PM
I haven't purchased any of my Diamond dragons that I currently have, and know that Angel isn't that tough to breed if you have a lot of time and patience. But I have to admit, taking a shortcut like this is very, very tempting. The apples are quite an incentive as well.

Mythdefied
06-19-15, 12:23 PM
I took one look at it, saw there was a Diamond hybrid, said heck yeah! And bought it. I bought the last one offered, Astromancer, and haven't once regretted it.

owa411
06-19-15, 12:48 PM
I've been trying for months now to breed this one, with no luck (had more luck with dark angel) So I'm buying, saves me lots of useless tries ;)

pernmagic
06-19-15, 01:05 PM
Same with me, spent weeks trying for prism without luck, did manage to get Helios but cannot resist this offer , so it sits on the nest :)
and the food will be useful as well as a lot of L9 hungry dragons

amerirish
06-19-15, 01:10 PM
I really wish it were Unicorn, Anubis, Diamond Prism or Black Diamond in the value pack. Ones that are harder to breed. I think I'm going to try again to breed an Angel in the next few days and see how I feel about it after that.

belbar22
06-19-15, 01:17 PM
I have tried for angel many times (I have 2 on my other account) without success, so have bought it. Very happy with my purchase.

sipland
06-19-15, 01:33 PM
I have no Diamond Dragons and I bought this right away. It would be very exciting to breed my first one but I've noticed that the Diamond types are very useful in tournaments. So totally worth it in my mind.

Kennedward
06-19-15, 02:45 PM
Already got Angel 2 years ago....

chixyb
06-19-15, 04:37 PM
I have no Diamond Dragons and I bought this right away. It would be very exciting to breed my first one but I've noticed that the Diamond types are very useful in tournaments. So totally worth it in my mind.

Same here. I've been trying for a diamond for months unsuccessfully and I'm extremely impatient so...*clicked purchase*

sipland
06-19-15, 05:14 PM
I will admit though when my breeding den became available, I was a little lost and thinking "huh ... now what?!"

Simdiva
06-19-15, 05:20 PM
I had already decided no more purchases a unless a diamond was offered as I have been spending way too much but I have no diamond and been trying way too hard to get one, so guess what is sitting on the nest now! Maybe I can win a tournament now without using ultimate, I get so frustrated going against the diamonds!

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
06-19-15, 06:16 PM
Can someone tell me if there was a Value Pack during the DS birthday event?

amerirish
06-22-15, 07:02 AM
I'm probably going to end up buying this one; been trying to breed an Angel on two nests but getting nothing but Light & Fruitful fails :(

Anaboe
06-22-15, 08:25 AM
I already have an Angel dragon so I don't need this. The last value pack I bought was 0.99.

The first valuepack you buy ain't a valuepack, but a starter-pack and is indeed 0.99 dollar or euro. But such an offer will only come once, the next offer will be a valuepack for usually 14.99.

I've been trying to breed a diamond for more than a year, and bought my first diamond with a valuepack too. After getting a (pure) diamond, it's easy to get a Crusader, Quetzal and Infinity too, Gold isn't that hard too, and Mercery knows how to get to my island too (did breed him 3 times).

Anaboe
06-22-15, 08:26 AM
I had already decided no more purchases a unless a diamond was offered as I have been spending way too much but I have no diamond and been trying way too hard to get one, so guess what is sitting on the nest now! Maybe I can win a tournament now without using ultimate, I get so frustrated going against the diamonds!

I have Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Mercury, Gold and Quetzal and I still use 2 ultimates in tournaments... (round 20 and 25, I don't even try, I just use ulti in the last blow) It's just so much easier that way.

amerirish
06-22-15, 12:10 PM
I have Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Mercury, Gold and Quetzal and I still use 2 ultimates in tournaments... (round 20 and 25, I don't even try, I just use ulti in the last blow) It's just so much easier that way.

This is a very good point, anaboe. Once I got a Diamond and subsequent hybrids, I thought my battle troubles were over. Come to find out that some opponents {I'm looking at you, Valkyrie} are unaffected by even the most ultra rare dragons. So maybe spending actual money on this value pack isn't such a great idea for me.

roguebee
06-22-15, 12:33 PM

I have the same attitude.

amerirish
06-22-15, 04:09 PM
I did it.....bred an Angel!!!! :D

rasike
06-23-15, 05:42 AM

Congratulations!!! I still can not get it. But I believe I will breed it in the future.

Kennedward
06-23-15, 06:54 AM

Congrats! You just saved yourself some money!

amerirish
06-23-15, 08:18 AM
Thanks y'all :D