PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Types

LadyEna
06-19-15, 07:52 AM
In other TL games there is suggestion threads on your ideas.
So I am curious as what you might like to have!

What type of dragon would you like to see either singularly or group event?

I haven't put to much thought into this really.
But weird as it may sound this has been on my mind.

Group:

Boy Band (Beatles, Stones, and many more came to mind)
LOL, I just see dragons with Beatle haircuts!

Girl Band (The Supremes, Bangles, Lemon Sisters, etc)
For some odd reason the Beehive haircuts & Mod Fashion pops in head.

mommaduex
06-19-15, 08:11 AM
Drogon, Rhaegal & Viserion from Game of Thrones

LadyEna
06-19-15, 08:34 AM
Great idea!

I get so frustrated with GOT's finales! Wide open as usual!

mommaduex
06-19-15, 08:51 AM
Great idea!

I get so frustrated with GOT's finales! Wide open as usual!

SHHHHHHH .. Not there yet ;)

LadyEna
06-19-15, 08:55 AM
LOL! No spoilers. Will just say you're not gonna be a happy camper!

Could maybe go into "How to Train Your Dragon" & Aragon Series!

mommaduex
06-26-15, 10:07 AM
Or rather then it be three different Dragons... could make a nice 3 headed dragon......

amerirish
06-26-15, 10:22 AM
How about some kind of cartoon version? Looney toon type dragons :)

Xyn25
06-26-15, 10:25 AM
I'd love to see more Cosmic type dragons. Planets, galaxies, quasars, stars and such. Although I think there was a world event once that had that kind of dragon, but obviously I never got them because I'm an android player.

amerirish
06-26-15, 10:41 AM
I'd love to see more Cosmic type dragons. Planets, galaxies, quasars, stars and such. Although I think there was a world event once that had that kind of dragon, but obviously I never got them because I'm an android player.

How about one for each planet? There's already Saturn (Cosmic type) - how about all the others? But they should include poor Pluto, despite it's being kicked out of the planets' club :D

Xyn25
06-26-15, 11:07 AM
How about one for each planet? There's already Saturn (Cosmic type) - how about all the others? But they should include poor Pluto, despite it's being kicked out of the planets' club :D

That would be very nice. Let's include poor Pluto as well :D and maybe an asteroid dragon too, for good measure.

Paleon
06-26-15, 11:31 AM

I second this, more Cosmic dragons would be great! There's still plenty of stuff they could base dragons off of for that type.