PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day Event!!

Jennerwein1
06-18-15, 02:42 PM
New event started 20983
Just finished one, two back to back !

Jennerwein1
06-18-15, 02:46 PM
New recipes for Diner Stove.20984

kgp70282
06-18-15, 02:56 PM
Do you get to keep recipes??

olgagoncha
06-18-15, 02:57 PM
Step 220985

Jennerwein1
06-18-15, 03:03 PM
20986[attach=config]20987

SparklyOctopus
06-18-15, 03:17 PM
Hello everyone! Sorry for any confusion. These recipes are only available for a limited time for the event.

madameteapot
06-18-15, 03:22 PM
I dunno, after the let down of the last event( 24 hours to make a cake if you even have the 4+ hours everyday to devote only to the game and even get the cake) I'm really not feeling the father's day vibes. I think I'll actually cook and make my dad his favorite cookies instead.

Robyna990
06-18-15, 04:04 PM
Honestly I don't like the final prize but I'm going to do the event anyway just for fun.

P.S. We don't even celebrate Father's Day in Italy in this period :p

bobbyrae
06-18-15, 04:13 PM
20986[attach=config]20987

Would you please let us know what ingredients we need to make this?

gilachaya
06-18-15, 04:27 PM
Would you please let us know what ingredients we need to make this?

5 saspirilla (drops when you serve hamburger or steak and eggs) and one sugar.

Next step is make 2 yogurt parfait a,one root beer and one cheesecake.

sonaturallyme
06-18-15, 04:41 PM
Step 3: serve 2 French Dip, 2 Chicken Alefredo, collect 15 Sarsaparilla. I hope these recipes give more than 1 sarsaparilla!!

dalielahdawn
06-18-15, 04:43 PM
Who's got step 4? Wondering what it is

Kirrawynne
06-18-15, 04:57 PM
Perhaps in the future we could get notice on upcoming events please? I have no counter space and next to no quick serves and can't afford to trash tens of thousands of coins worth of food to make space for at least six new dishes for the next event.

Just a suggestion.

Lenkapon
06-18-15, 05:14 PM
I would like any recipes that people have unlocked in the limited event will be permanent...

pivolet
06-18-15, 06:01 PM
Perhaps in the future we could get notice on upcoming events please? I have no counter space and next to no quick serves and can't afford to trash tens of thousands of coins worth of food to make space for at least six new dishes for the next event.

Just a suggestion.

This, please. I didn't bother trying to do the Egyptian catering event because I was too busy for the past week and by the time I knew there was an event, I already missed too many days. It would also be really nice if I didn't have to rely on wifi much since Im on a vacation overseas right now. Even harder to check up on my game with no roaming services :-(

Jennerwein1
06-18-15, 06:23 PM
This, please. I didn't bother trying to do the Egyptian catering event because I was too busy for the past week and by the time I knew there was an event, I already missed too many days. It would also be really nice if I didn't have to rely on wifi much since Im on a vacation overseas right now. Even harder to check up on my game with no roaming services :-(
Starbucks! Free Wifi. Is what I do when I am in Europe.

pivolet
06-18-15, 06:45 PM
Starbucks! Free Wifi. Is what I do when I am in Europe.

Im always visiting the country areas so I can't :-(((
I should try to visit cafes more often, haha.

orleansparish
06-18-15, 06:58 PM
Why couldn't we just do the goals and keep the root beer and float on the drink machine? Or better yet, put new recipes on them. It's boring cooking the same stuff over and over again. And I don't want to deal with the headache of doing goals just to keep the recipes for mere days. Ain't nobody got time for that!

I'm going back to farm 2.

ariffraff
06-18-15, 07:45 PM
I just found out that any of the recipes in this challenge will yield sarsaparilla not just the ones in the current stage. At least the ones you've already done.

xxangelmariexxx
06-18-15, 07:50 PM
I just found out that any of the recipes in this challenge will yield sarsaparilla not just the ones in the current stage. At least the ones you've already done.

yup i have noticed that too :)

bobbyrae
06-18-15, 08:06 PM

Unless someone uses gems we'll all have to wait for a while to get those french dip sandwiches done and the 15 sarsaparilla collected.

bobbyrae
06-18-15, 08:07 PM

So far chicken alfredo, hamburger, steak and eggs and french dip sandwich (i think?) gives 1 each. Right now I have my two french dip sandwiches going and trying to use chicken alfredo to collect the 15 sarsaparilla.

LadyEna
06-18-15, 08:10 PM
Wonders if we should hoard lobster now for dear ol' dad's Surf & Turf?

Blazin_Betty
06-18-15, 08:18 PM
That's not true for me. I'm on the French dip step and I made yogurt parfait to see if I could get more sassafras (that is REALLY what the root is SUPPOSED to be called) because we are supposed to collect 15, and I didn't receive any from parfait as in previous step.

xheatherxx3
06-18-15, 08:20 PM
Starting to hoard sugar & steak for this challenge :cool:

Blazin_Betty
06-18-15, 08:22 PM
Yes, I wish I had hoarded steak

naturalnana
06-18-15, 08:29 PM
Removing duplicate post

ghjvcucjb
06-18-15, 08:32 PM
That's not true for me. I'm on the French dip step and I made yogurt parfait to see if I could get more sassafras (that is REALLY what the root is SUPPOSED to be called) because we are supposed to collect 15, and I didn't receive any from parfait as in previous step.

Me too. I didn't receive and sassafras from my parfaits either.

naturalnana
06-18-15, 08:33 PM
So far chicken alfredo, hamburger, steak and eggs and french dip sandwich (i think?) gives 1 each. Right now I have my two french dip sandwiches going and trying to use chicken alfredo to collect the 15 sarsaparilla.

Don't use your Diner Stoves, you'll need them to make 5 Root Beers. Collecting the 2 french dips will give you the remaining sarsaparilla needed to complete the step.

Or, if you must use them, make Hamburgers since they are quick.

ETA: On second thought, you should use the stoves to make Chicken Alfredo (or Hamburgers) while waiting on your French Dips, because you'll need the sarsaparilla for the Root Beer later on. However, when your French Dips are close to finishing, make sure that your Diner (dinner?) stoves are free to make Root Beer.

KadeeDid
06-18-15, 08:42 PM
New event started 20983
Just finished one, two back to back !

Oh no! I am gone from Friday to late Sunday without access and busy with events during the week. FS2 just started a new event, FFS has an event on.

naturalnana
06-18-15, 08:58 PM

Step 4

Serve water to customers x10
Collect ice cream x20 (drops from water collections)
Serve root beer x5

m1stery
06-18-15, 11:06 PM
So hamburger, chicken Alfredo and steak and eggs all drop only one root and only French dip (which takes 6 hours to make!!!) drops 7 of them..... since mastering root beer to star 1 takes 9x to make it and each time it takes 5 roots, that basically means it's impossible to master this recipe in only 4 days!!!!!

princessimogen
06-18-15, 11:33 PM
Serve 3 steak and eggs
Serve 3 french dip
Serve 3 root beer float

reward: Ea-Z-Guy Style (recliner chair)

sashahoney
06-18-15, 11:57 PM
Serve 3 steak and eggs
Serve 3 french dip
Serve 3 root beer float

reward: Ea-Z-Guy Style (recliner chair)

Wow... it's a wonder they didn't want a steak float too! The poor cows! Mooooooooooooooooo :P

luna2cute
06-19-15, 12:09 AM
So hamburger, chicken Alfredo and steak and eggs all drop only one root and only French dip (which takes 6 hours to make!!!) drops 7 of them..... since mastering root beer to star 1 takes 9x to make it and each time it takes 5 roots, that basically means it's impossible to master this recipe in only 4 days!!!!!

You can use mastery spice if you have any saved up...

princessimogen
06-19-15, 12:26 AM
Wow... it's a wonder they didn't want a steak float too! The poor cows! Mooooooooooooooooo :P

LOL! There's still step 6!

I really feel bad for the players at lower levels with less pantry space, fewer appliances and low stock replenishment. These challenges must be so stressful. I wish they would stop being timed or given a wide time frame so everyone had a chance.

gilachaya
06-19-15, 04:41 AM
Please delete. Thanks 😊

gilachaya
06-19-15, 04:42 AM
Step 6: Serve 3 yogurt parfaits, 5 root beers and 4 root beer floats

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
06-19-15, 05:59 AM
Wowzers 4 cream and 3 sugars for a single root beer float :(

I am getting a bit of an event burnout and by the looks of it so does the forum with 4 different event sticky threads.. Time for a spring cleaning event :rolleyes:

bobbyrae
06-19-15, 06:06 AM
Step 6: Serve 3 yogurt parfaits, 5 root beers and 4 root beer floats

Details for Root Beer Float :
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/b45be96cf35c2e9708aa8315ada2cf75.jpg

LadyEna
06-19-15, 06:46 AM
Wow, Sugar, Cream, Beef & Chicken Overload!

dalielahdawn
06-19-15, 07:23 AM
These poor cows. Steak galore. Cream galore!

fatbearsecondary
06-19-15, 07:32 AM
Step 6 should be the last though, right? So it looks like we don't have to master either of the floats?

LadyEna
06-19-15, 07:41 AM
Step 6 should be the last though, right? So it looks like we don't have to master either of the floats?

Here's hoping!!

Shhh, someone might get wind of it...LOL!

fatbearsecondary
06-19-15, 07:43 AM
Sasparilla Count

Hamburger: 1
Chicken Alfredo: 1
Steak and eggs: 2
French dip: 7

These seem accurate to y'all?

So, to maximize sasparilla: French dips overnight and for any long stretches where you can't check the game. Steak and eggs as long as you can check every hour. Chicken alfredo on the stove, and any leftover/street market beef gets tossed into hamburgers, as long as it doesn't interfere with having enough beef for 2 steak and eggs per hour.

I'd love to hear anyone else's strategies too!

fatbearsecondary
06-19-15, 07:44 AM
Here's hoping!!

Shhh, someone might get wind of it...LOL!
I just don't see how it's possible w/o crazy amounts of mastery spice; 4 days is so short!

LadyEna
06-19-15, 07:55 AM
^ Agreed

Although Vanilla seems to be a popular spice these days for me.
It's the added need of sugar to produce Master that poses problem.
Since we need so much in the Rootbeer Recipes.

06-19-15, 08:08 AM
Sasparilla Count

Steak and eggs: 2
French dip: 7

These seem accurate to y'all?

So, to maximize sasparilla: French dips overnight and for any long stretches where you can't check the game. Steak and eggs as long as you can check every hour. Chicken alfredo on the stove, and any leftover/street market beef gets tossed into hamburgers, as long as it doesn't interfere with having enough beef for 2 steak and eggs per hour.

I'd love to hear anyone else's strategies too!

The numbers seem accurate to me and that sounds like a very solid strategy.

Don't forget to water the customers as you'll need to make 7 root beer floats for steps 5&6 combined thats 140 scoops of ice cream luckily some drop 3 at a time.

My poor customers getting stuffed with beef and tons of sugar... That root beer float with all that ice cream, cream and sugar can't be so good for them...

fatbearsecondary
06-19-15, 09:26 AM
Father's Day Quests

You'll be required to collect Ice Cream (drops when you serve water to customers) and Sarsaparilla (drops when you cook Hamburgers, Steak and Eggs, Chicken Alfredo, and French Dips, but *not* Yogurt Parfaits).

Step 1
Serve 3 Hamburgers
Serve 1 Steak and Eggs
Collect 5 Sarsaparilla

Step 2
Serve 2 Yogurt Parfaits
Serve 1 Cheesecake
Serve 1 Root Beer

Step 3
Serve 2 Chicken Alfredo
Serve 2 French Dips
Collect 15 Sarsaparilla

Step 4
Serve water to 10 customers
Collect 20 Ice Cream (drops from water collections)
Serve 5 Root Beer

Step 5
Serve 3 Steak and Eggs
Serve 3 French Dip
Serve 3 Root Beer Floats
(NB: rewards the Ea-Z-Guy chair style)

Step 6
Serve 3 Yogurt Parfaits
Serve 5 Root Beers
Serve 4 Root Beer Floats
(NB: rewards the Cozy Fireplace)

Sarsaparilla Count (aka the number collected from cooking each recipe)

Steak and Eggs: 2
French Dip: 7

To maximize sarsaparilla: French Dip overnight and for any long stretches where you can't check the game. Steak and Eggs as long as you can check every hour. Chicken Alfredo on the stove, and any leftover/street market beef gets tossed into Hamburger, as long as it doesn't interfere with having enough beef for 2 Steak and Eggs per hour.

Please let me know if any of this is incorrect and I'll fix it. If we could get this into all put into the first post, so people don't have to search through the thread, that would be great!

luna2cute
06-19-15, 09:46 AM
Thank you fatbearsecondary!! Awesome to see it all in one place! I'm trying to keep a bit ahead but saving up all that sugar cream and beef will be tough.

And vanilla, I seem to be out. Better start working on that!!

thanks to everyone who has helped out. I'm on step 3 which is a miracle for me as I never seem to finish goals for some reason. Lol

thanks so much all!!!

clarity625
06-19-15, 10:31 AM
I'm on step 1. Actually I saw the event yesterday, but totally forgot about it - that just shows you how excited I am to get another event.

Not too eager to master some other recipe - I am still annoyed at addition of Kebabs and Shawarna which I thought I might need to master, so I cooked a bunch of and then found out it's only temporary. I really didn't need it to take up two counter tops during the catering event, which can be difficult enough without adding some pointless recipes that will not be used for anything.

Anyway, I am now on step 2 - making cheesecake and waiting 8 more minutes for more cream.

Xialio
06-19-15, 10:49 AM
I am still sorting out after the cruise event, with no warning and very limited time on this event there is no way I'm gonna get close, without actually buying gems (but then of course we all know that is the number 1 reason why the events are given such unrealistic time frames). hoarding sugar and cream seems to be a constant for all events, and the amount and time needed to master the new recipies is just way too unrealistic. People can't live in the game and we end up missing out coz of these daft time limits, and not being able to keep the recipies is just mean lol I feel for the lower lvl players who don't have the storage space or the ability to upgrade their shops. think I'll just not even try for these events no more. I have a life and can't sit on a game 24/7

luna2cute
06-19-15, 10:57 AM
What were the kabobs and other thing for anyway? I mastered them and have no idea why.

dragon2046
06-19-15, 11:05 AM
Love the new recipes whether they stay or go but please give us more counters to put them on. I'm having to trash food and that's really a bummer! :(

dalielahdawn
06-19-15, 11:12 AM
I can't beileve I can't buy more counters, even if I were willing to spend gems on them! (Which at this point I totaly would)

dalielahdawn
06-19-15, 11:18 AM
I think it's better to make burgers for the saprilla than steak and eggs. Yeah it only drops one, but they cook way faster, use less steak, and don't take up space on your grill that you need to make french dip.

ghjvcucjb
06-19-15, 11:43 AM
WARNING: be careful everyone. I just accidentally made root beer instead of root beer floats! Wasted all those sassafras and hours of cooking. Why are there two items with almost the same name and almost the same ingredients in the same ovens?

06-19-15, 11:53 AM
I think it's better to make burgers for the saprilla than steak and eggs. Yeah it only drops one, but they cook way faster, use less steak, and don't take up space on your grill that you need to make french dip.

Hamburgers and steak & eggs both require the same amount of beef. If you can't check your game as often and or have low restock numbers the steak and eggs give much better root/beef ratio. So what works best probably depends on how often you can check in and play and how much you can collect as in how often and how many each time.

dalielahdawn
06-19-15, 12:21 PM
Done it too. :(

dalielahdawn
06-19-15, 12:23 PM
WARNING: be careful everyone. I just accidentally made root beer instead of root beer floats! Wasted all those sassafras and hours of cooking. Why are there two items with almost the same name and almost the same ingredients in the same ovens?
Done it too. :(

luna2cute
06-19-15, 03:35 PM
Do we have to master any of the new recipes? Or just follow the steps?

sashahoney
06-19-15, 04:20 PM

No. I'm now done with the event and I didn't have to master anything :)

C2hWF
06-19-15, 04:54 PM
just follow the steps you can finish the event

luna2cute
06-19-15, 05:40 PM
Thank you!!

ileeas
06-19-15, 05:45 PM
What were the kabobs and other thing for anyway? I mastered them and have no idea why.

Not sure why they were there either, but I mastered them thinking that it might help during the last event. Not sure if I'll be able to master the 2 root beer recipes, even if it's just to hang another picture on the walls.

WalterNYCNY1
06-19-15, 05:54 PM
This goal was easy imo...St Patrick's goal was much harder...and having mastered these recipes...I think I'll have...a Root Beer...and check out my new plaque's🏆🏆

Kirrawynne
06-19-15, 06:46 PM
I'll try to master these but I'm not too optimistic. The ingredients also are needed for the pyramid cake that drops gems and though having the plaques would be nice, I'm not sure if I'll be able to collect the necessary ingredients in time.

I wonder what surprise they are going to have waiting for us next week.

cheesycow8
06-19-15, 07:42 PM
What's the point in using mastery spices on the root beer (float) if we don't need to to complete the event? Just confused. Thanks.

lizzpolselli
06-19-15, 07:44 PM
I just don't see how it's possible w/o crazy amounts of mastery spice; 4 days is so short!

My mastery spice is not working. I was cooking 2 French dipped, used it on one of them (needed 3) only got credit for 2. Happens all the time. :(

meredyth888
06-19-15, 08:08 PM
I'm not getting sasparilla from any of these items. Anyone else having this problem?

babiiba
06-19-15, 08:08 PM
Hi, I'm a bit confused now, could anyone pls help me? I'm at step 4, collected many ice creams by serving water, and the next task is serving rootbeer 5 times. How on earth can I get sarsapanillas to them?? I have 3 left from the previous round and no food is given what to prepare to get further ones.. Thx!!

babiiba
06-19-15, 08:10 PM
I'm not getting sasparilla from any of these items. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, I think we share the same problem!!

Kirrawynne
06-19-15, 08:14 PM
Can anyone give a breakdown on the number of root beers and root beer floats needed to reach mastery for them?

catpaladin
06-19-15, 08:40 PM
I'm on Step4 and the game isn't registering my root beers. I've made at least 2 possibly 3 and it still says zero. I deleted and reinstalled the game but nothing changed. Still zero root beer. I've been cooking Chicken Alfredo to get the roots and this problem has used 10-15 roots without credit.

I deleted and reinstalled the game without anything changing. Posted this under Bugs and Issues and on the main page because I want to finish this and receive the prizes.

Restarted my phone without any change.

Afraid to use any more root. Just stocking up now. I will be working all weekend and then the week. Hope I can finish all these quests I'm doing.

OPERATOR ERROR
I was making Root beer and not the float. :/

LadyEna
06-19-15, 09:22 PM
You continue to cook Dad's favorite recipes to get your sarsaparilla.
Only exception is Parfaits.

Hamburger & Chicken Alfredo drop 1
Steak & Eggs drop 2
French Dip drops 7

As far as mastering recipes:
2 Star I believe was 9 for both Root Beer & Float
3 Star Root Beer is 10, Float is 9

kysstore
06-19-15, 11:23 PM
I'm very very very angry! I have used my master spices twice on different dishes for this challenge and they haven't worked. It would be nice to be told that they will not work on this challenge before wasting them! After all they don't fall out of the sky! Grrrrrr

kysstore
06-19-15, 11:24 PM
Same for me grrrrrrr

MysticOrchid
06-20-15, 12:52 AM
Probably the most easy event we've had. Unless you don't have all of your stock selves x4, then yeah it could be more time consuming.

I just need to make 1 more float and then 3 yogurts and I'll be done.

ellyse99
06-20-15, 04:00 AM
I'm very very very angry! I have used my master spices twice on different dishes for this challenge and they haven't worked. It would be nice to be told that they will not work on this challenge before wasting them! After all they don't fall out of the sky! Grrrrrr

It may be that you've misunderstood the usage of the mastery spice. It adds a mastery star, which helps when you're trying to master a dish. But if the task says "serve dish x times" then it doesn't add to the number of serves, so it's useless.

WalterNYCNY1
06-20-15, 04:22 AM
Nice PLAQUES when these 2 recipes are mastered...Wish everyone the best and HAPPY FATHERS DAY🏆

Aud2007
06-20-15, 04:24 AM
You continue to cook Dad's favorite recipes to get your sarsaparilla.
Only exception is Parfaits.

Hamburger & Chicken Alfredo drop 1
Steak & Eggs drop 2
French Dip drops 7

As far as mastering recipes:
2 Star I believe was 9 for both Root Beer & Float
3 Star Root Beer is 10, Float is 9

I think it was actually 7 Root Beer Floats for 2 star mastery, but I could be remembering wrong.

txangel1109
06-20-15, 07:21 AM
Lilly - more seeds please?
I have been trying for over 2 months to get 30 seed bags from Lilly. I still hate 5 to go. I am lucky if I get one every few weeks. Is this a bug issue? I spend hours playing this game. I need more seeds to work on garden. Takes to long to get vanilla and ginger. Then I end up trashing garlic and basil. Any ideas? Anyone else having this problem?

cuted1011
06-20-15, 07:39 AM
Although Vanilla seems to be a popular spice these days for me.
It's the added need of sugar to produce Master that poses problem.
Since we need so much in the Rootbeer Recipes.

You don't need the Vanilla Spice for the recipes, just the scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream that drops when you serve water to your customers. Some of my customers are dropping 3 scoops at a time.

LadyEna
06-20-15, 08:30 AM
You don't need the Vanilla Spice for the recipes, just the scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream that drops when you serve water to your customers. Some of my customers are dropping 3 scoops at a time.

Oh I was referring to the post above that.
It being hard to get in making Master Spice because of sugar need for Root Beer Recipes.

Finished event. For some odd reason I can finish short events.
Still having hard time doing the long events.

infinitelove19
06-20-15, 08:36 AM
I have been trying for over 2 months to get 30 seed bags from Lilly. I still hate 5 to go. I am lucky if I get one every few weeks. Is this a bug issue? I spend hours playing this game. I need more seeds to work on garden. Takes to long to get vanilla and ginger. Then I end up trashing garlic and basil. Any ideas? Anyone else having this problem?

I have no problem with seeds, but can totally relate on the vanilla! I make sure to check the game every half hour (or hour), make simple spice and/or trash excess garlic, basil and ginger and keep planting! Tedious, yes, but there really isn't much else you can do. Good luck!

cuted1011
06-20-15, 09:17 AM
Oh I was referring to the post above that.
It being hard to get in making Master Spice because of sugar need for Root Beer Recipes.

Finished event. For some odd reason I can finish short events.
Still having hard time doing the long events.

�� Ok gotcha! Was just making sure people skimming through the threads didn't get worried they need to harvest a lot of Vanilla Spice for the event. I'm not going to use Mastery Spice on this mostly because the event rewards aren't worth it. I try to save for Events for the potential of big rewards like Luana and Queen or permanent new recipes. Happy Cooking ��

meredyth888
06-20-15, 10:13 AM
It looks like we can get it for making certain recipes. I'm making steak and eggs and chicken pasta. I've also tried using mastery spice but it doesn't work so don't waste your spice.

meredyth888
06-20-15, 10:19 AM
Hi, I'm a bit confused now, could anyone pls help me? I'm at step 4, collected many ice creams by serving water, and the next task is serving rootbeer 5 times. How on earth can I get sarsapanillas to them?? I have 3 left from the previous round and no food is given what to prepare to get further ones.. Thx!!

Sorry, replied but forgot to include quote. Make lots of steak and eggs, hamburgers and chicken pasta.

jandtandn
06-20-15, 11:07 AM

Make French Dip Sandwiches first thing in the morning and then again at night if those are the only times you can make it. You get 7 Sasparilla from each sandwich.

ghjvcucjb
06-20-15, 11:55 AM
ITA I saw my first bag of seeds this morning for the first time in months. Lilly mainly drops basil for me and my garden mostly grows basil so I'm constantly trashing basil. Never enough of anything else.

ginrae22
06-20-15, 06:02 PM
I'm just kind of over these perpetual never ending challenges. I literally just leveled up to 35. I can't even make lobster thermodore because it says locked by expansion ! Anyway I just want time to focus on catching up and cooking just to cook. Please just give us new recipes ! Not ones that go away after events.

sheachell
06-20-15, 06:47 PM
How do you keep getting parsnips???

sheachell
06-20-15, 06:49 PM
How do you get parsnips

fatbearsecondary
06-20-15, 06:53 PM
How do you get parsnips

It's sarsparilla, not parsnips. And I'm coping this over again so folks can see. Would be nice to get it in the first post.

Father's Day Quests

You'll be required to collect Ice Cream (drops when you serve water to customers) and Sarsaparilla (drops when you cook Hamburgers, Steak and Eggs, Chicken Alfredo, and French Dips, but *not* Yogurt Parfaits).

Step 1
Serve 3 Hamburgers
Serve 1 Steak and Eggs
Collect 5 Sarsaparilla

Step 2
Serve 2 Yogurt Parfaits
Serve 1 Cheesecake
Serve 1 Root Beer

Step 3
Serve 2 Chicken Alfredo
Serve 2 French Dips
Collect 15 Sarsaparilla

Step 4
Serve water to 10 customers
Collect 20 Ice Cream (drops from water collections)
Serve 5 Root Beer

Step 5
Serve 3 Steak and Eggs
Serve 3 French Dip
Serve 3 Root Beer Floats
(NB: rewards the Ea-Z-Guy chair style)

Step 6
Serve 3 Yogurt Parfaits
Serve 5 Root Beers
Serve 4 Root Beer Floats
(NB: rewards the Cozy Fireplace)

Sarsaparilla Count (aka the number collected from cooking each recipe)

Steak and Eggs: 2
French Dip: 7

To maximize sarsaparilla: French Dip overnight and for any long stretches where you can't check the game. Steak and Eggs as long as you can check every hour. Chicken Alfredo on the stove, and any leftover/street market beef gets tossed into Hamburger, as long as it doesn't interfere with having enough beef for 2 Steak and Eggs per hour.

Please let me know if any of this is incorrect and I'll fix it. If we could get this into all put into the first post, so people don't have to search through the thread, that would be great!

csmwa
06-21-15, 02:29 AM
Customers give you ice cream even if you complete the quest: yeah I've found out this morning when some customers left me some ice cream. So I've take extra time for nothing, because I didn't serve yogurt parfait to master the recipes! But the fireplace is great with my restaurant 😍😍😍😍

ellyse99
06-21-15, 03:38 AM
Customers give you ice cream even if you complete the quest: yeah I've found out this morning when some customers left me some ice cream. So I've take extra time for nothing, because I didn't serve yogurt parfait to master the recipes! But the fireplace is great with my restaurant ��������

What do yogurt parfaits have to do with mastering recipes?

3Dolphin2013
06-21-15, 05:23 AM

felicopterrr
06-21-15, 06:53 AM
My customers aren't drinking water anymore I.e. There is no ice cream!!

Anyone else with same problem???

xxangelmariexxx
06-21-15, 09:27 AM
My customers aren't drinking water anymore I.e. There is no ice cream!!

Anyone else with same problem???

Yes same here

ginrae22
06-21-15, 12:55 PM
Fatbearsecondary- your post needs to be on the first page!! I had to look all over creation to see all the different steps and info we needed to know! Thanks for posting.

MysticOrchid
06-21-15, 07:49 PM
Finally have both mastered now. Pretty easy event!

txangel1109
06-21-15, 08:09 PM

Since I posted this I have received 4 bags of seeds. Yay!!

txangel1109
06-21-15, 08:14 PM
I got the fireplace and mastered rootbeer float. Was going to finish up with rootbeer and I'm not getting sasparill anymore. Oh well. At least I got the main one. I still show over 18 hours though.

txangel1109
06-21-15, 08:17 PM
Quick question - if I close my game will it still continue selling food? I have always just left the app going. But lately I go into it and see half my counters empty and like 20,000 coins. But the slicing tomatos show up and my tables are full again! Not sure if I'm losing the money or not. I'm doing a lot of cooking just to Keep full tables.

luna2cute
06-21-15, 10:09 PM
Quick question - if I close my game will it still continue selling food? I have always just left the app going. But lately I go into it and see half my counters empty and like 20,000 coins. But the slicing tomatos show up and my tables are full again! Not sure if I'm losing the money or not. I'm doing a lot of cooking just to Keep full tables.

I close my app after I'm done. I come back to usually no food and more money. Unless I return too soon then there is food left. :)

ellyse99
06-22-15, 09:03 AM
I got the fireplace and mastered rootbeer float. Was going to finish up with rootbeer and I'm not getting sasparill anymore. Oh well. At least I got the main one. I still show over 18 hours though.

Yeah, I had a 9-hour flight and now going on a 3-hour one, and there's only 5.5 hours left on the event, so unfortunately I won't finish mastering the root beer. I guess root beer float is prettier though, oh well.

RobsAngel91214
06-22-15, 09:36 AM
With six hrs left not sure if I am gonna get the last three rootbeer floats done to finish this due to refresh times on cream and sugar. I'm trying. Eeeek :/

clarity625
06-22-15, 10:58 AM
I'm on step 1. Actually I saw the event yesterday, but totally forgot about it - that just shows you how excited I am to get another event.

Not too eager to master some other recipe - I am still annoyed at addition of Kebabs and Shawarna which I thought I might need to master, so I cooked a bunch of and then found out it's only temporary. I really didn't need it to take up two counter tops during the catering event, which can be difficult enough without adding some pointless recipes that will not be used for anything.

Anyway, I am now on step 2 - making cheesecake and waiting 8 more minutes for more cream.

So finished all the steps in a day and a half. Since I had plenty of time, ice cream and sasperilla, I decided to master both recipes. Finished a few hours ago. Put pictures up.

I have a suggestion - lets not have recipes added "just for fun" during the cruise events. Lets have them between events!

KadeeDid
06-22-15, 01:13 PM
Got back from a 3 day retreat with lots of fresh air and a 2 hour or longer hike on Sunday. Played a few games but totally forgot about sarsaparilla and what recipes to make to collect it. Could have finished if I remembered. Fell asleep with the light on!

I am almost finished step 5 but need to get ready to go to a graduation.

boredz
06-22-15, 05:12 PM
Just wondering... Anyone knows usually which day of the week does an event start?

caramelhotfudge
06-22-15, 08:59 PM
Do both recipes (i.e. root beer and root beer float) stay after mastering them? Just wondering what's the reward (other than the plaques) for mastering them? Thought the cozy fireplace decor was the final reward...

bobbyrae
06-22-15, 09:27 PM
Do both recipes (i.e. root beer and root beer float) stay after mastering them? Just wondering what's the reward (other than the plaques) for mastering them? Thought the cozy fireplace decor was the final reward...
They disappear completely once the event timer runs out. You get the fireplace for completing the goal, only the plaques when you master them.

luna2cute
06-22-15, 11:29 PM
This is the first event I have finished. I like the fireplace, it's pretty.