PDA

View Full Version : Barrels!?!!!

Karch66
06-18-15, 01:35 PM
Hi All,

This Lady P's event is interesting...but getting barrels is just plain stupid. I have my Vineyard Estate up to level 8, but given that there are only 2 ways that I know of where barrels drop (Vineyard Estate and the Roaming Bandits quest)...without buying gems, how/where do I get enough barrels to get to level 10? And for that matter...what about corks...

mreames
06-18-15, 01:45 PM
The adventure doesn't drop corks or barrels unfortunately. I answered in the other thread but you need to collect from the vineyard an average of 5 times per day the rest of the way to have a chance. That's assuming you have none to little towards level 9.

Hi All,

This Lady P's event is interesting...but getting barrels is just plain stupid. I have my Vineyard Estate up to level 8, but given that there are only 2 ways that I know of where barrels drop (Vineyard Estate and the Roaming Bandits quest)...without buying gems, how/where do I get enough barrels to get to level 10? And for that matter...what about corks...

Karch66
06-18-15, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. You're right (re adventure no dropping anything). I currently have 6 barrels and 10 corks (out of needing 30 for each). This event is turning out to be stupid.

mreames
06-18-15, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the reply. You're right (re adventure no dropping anything). I currently have 6 barrels and 10 corks (out of needing 30 for each). This event is turning out to be stupid.

Ok so you need to collect between 3 and 4 times a day, minimum. It's still doable depending on your schedule.

SpiritWind00
06-18-15, 02:41 PM
Closing duplicate thread. Please continue discussing or raising issues or questions in the main thread. Thanks!