PDA

View Full Version : Mother's concern quest

Eilann
06-18-15, 07:43 AM
Hi!
I'm about to receive the last barrel i need to get my vineyard to lvl 9, but in order to finish the mothers concern quest, i also need to pay the ROYAL TRIBUTE.

My question is : HOW MUCH IS THAT?

Can't find the info anywhere, and im currently saving up to get Pepe le Skunkupine, so i don't want to hit the button blindly knowing that the reward is only 2K gold, 6xp and 1cork.
I've almost already made up my mind to let the quest expire, as it feels like a waste of money...but I'm also very curious, so i'd feel bad letting it pass without knowing.

Thks in advance for answers

wswau
06-18-15, 08:04 AM
Hi!
I'm about to receive the last barrel i need to get my vineyard to lvl 9, but in order to finish the mothers concern quest, i also need to pay the ROYAL TRIBUTE.

My question is : HOW MUCH IS THAT?

Can't find the info anywhere, and im currently saving up to get Pepe le Skunkupine, so i don't want to hit the button blindly knowing that the reward is only 2K gold, 6xp and 1cork.
I've almost already made up my mind to let the quest expire, as it feels like a waste of money...but I'm also very curious, so i'd feel bad letting it pass without knowing.

Thks in advance for answers

Eilann
06-18-15, 08:16 AM

Wow, that was fast! thks :)

SpiritWind00
06-18-15, 02:47 PM
Closing duplicate thread. Please continue discussing or raising issues or questions in the main thread. Thanks!