PDA

View Full Version : Castle story: Winter

esleyoga
06-18-15, 12:21 AM
Has there been a new, updated version since Castle Story Winter? I ask because it seems Bakery Story is getting a new version every couple of weeks and here it is, mid-June, and I'm still playing Winter for this game. Thanks for any help!

SpiritWind00
06-18-15, 01:24 AM
Castle Story Winter is the icon (android users only) that was changed in December. The game itself is exactly the same. If you want to check you have the most up to date version, you just need to go to the Google Store and check. TL will notify via an in-game message that will let you know when you need to return to the original edition.

This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76666-Castle-Story-WINTER&highlight=winter)has some more information on the Winter Version.

Edit: I just checked the play store and it says latest version is April 21, 2015 - 1.2.5.4g. There are 2 icons, but they are both the same game. :)

esleyoga
06-18-15, 05:28 PM
Thank you :)

CelestiasHeaven
01-08-16, 08:29 PM
I downloadd Castle Story Winter today because the picture made the clear impression, we could get with this version finally a winter landescape, for our Kingdom. but..nope not at all :(
Why is there no snow winter landescape like showing on the Maintitel from Castle Story Winter?
I am sure that many Users would love to have a winter landescape for Castle Story.