PDA

View Full Version : Not so new!

Kittyygx
06-17-15, 05:30 PM
Just realized there's forums for these games xD

I've been playing bakery story since 2013, however, storm8 accounts didnt exist then, my old id was bs044 (those are my initials, unfortunately, lol), and I got rid of that device in Feb 2014 not knowing about storm8 accounts, not even sure if they existed at that point.

I've started a new bakery about level 20, ID is kittyygx, add me if youd like :p so yeah thats kind of my past and I've emailed storm8 support about my issue with my past ID, but nothing. It's been months ago so yeah. I was just wondering if there's any easier way to reach them from here / an admin or moderator that could help me. I'll probably get asked if Im able to get onto that bakery and the answer is no so that's kind of a bust.

GGGStar
06-17-15, 07:23 PM
Welcome! I had the same issue with my old account and after I emailed the support team they gave me a password so that I could get back in. Maybe email them again, because it definitely is possible to fix. They might have just lost your email or something. :)

Kittyygx
06-18-15, 01:39 PM
Welcome! I had the same issue with my old account and after I emailed the support team they gave me a password so that I could get back in. Maybe email them again, because it definitely is possible to fix. They might have just lost your email or something. :)

Hmm. They're asking for exact gold and gems and they say that's required to recover my acc.. I don't remember D:

orleansparish
06-18-15, 01:47 PM
Hmm. They're asking for exact gold and gems and they say that's required to recover my acc.. I don't remember D:

They will ask you this. But keep at it, one time it took about four email exchanges for them to finally relent and help me with the account. Tell them what kind of displays you had. If you ever bought gold before, you can go onto your google play or iTunes account to find that info and send it to them too.

Kittyygx
06-18-15, 02:10 PM
They will ask you this. But keep at it, one time it took about four email exchanges for them to finally relent and help me with the account. Tell them what kind of displays you had. If you ever bought gold before, you can go onto your google play or iTunes account to find that info and send it to them too.

I'm on a new device trying to get a bakery from an old device so i don't think the iTunes account thing would be successful. I had an iPhone and I have a Samsung s5 now. I just wanna try as much as I can to get it back and in the end if I cant, it's fine.

deekathleen
06-18-15, 05:36 PM
How would anyone know the exact amount of coins they had, it changes constantly.

Ca7007
06-18-15, 06:20 PM
How would anyone know the exact amount of coins they had, it changes constantly.

I agree, you can have 14mil coins at one point then spend 10mil on an expansion. I got help from Storm8 with my account as well, but when they asked for my info, I just sent them the amount I had at the moment (even though I still earned coins, exp, and gems) and it was successful. They will probably just go with it if it's close to the amount :p If you can prove that the account is yours by the displays like orleans said, try mentioning that it was from a long time ago and the decor (which I visited your old bakery and took a screenshot below). Good luck, I hope you can recover your account. You shouldn't have to go from level 99 to 1. :)http://i.imgur.com/kqKV3QM.jpg

sally_brown
06-18-15, 09:55 PM
Hmm. They're asking for exact gold and gems and they say that's required to recover my acc.. I don't remember D:I think that's a completely ridiculous request.

Kittyygx
06-18-15, 10:04 PM
I agree, you can have 14mil coins at one point then spend 10mil on an expansion. I got help from Storm8 with my account as well, but when they asked for my info, I just sent them the amount I had at the moment (even though I still earned coins, exp, and gems) and it was successful. They will probably just go with it if it's close to the amount :p If you can prove that the account is yours by the displays like orleans said, try mentioning that it was from a long time ago and the decor (which I visited your old bakery and took a screenshot below). Good luck, I hope you can recover your account. You shouldn't have to go from level 99 to 1. :)http://i.imgur.com/kqKV3QM.jpg

I actually sent a suggestion to them with this same email that I contacted them with yesterday about 2 years ago, with my ID included in the email. I found it in my inbox and here's the screenshot if you'd like to see it [] (http://i.imgur.com/Ytm1ADa.jpg) Do you think that's enough? I really hope so D: and yes, that's my bakery :D

Ca7007
06-19-15, 02:07 PM
I actually sent a suggestion to them with this same email that I contacted them with yesterday about 2 years ago, with my ID included in the email. I found it in my inbox and here's the screenshot if you'd like to see it[] Do you think that's enough? I really hope so D: and yes, that's my bakery :D

I sure do hope so so, I think that since you're using the same email they will believe you. Best of luck!

Kittyygx
06-19-15, 04:38 PM
I got it back!!! Nobody here knows how happy I am!!! To prove I got it back, I'll login with that ID and PW. I'm so happy thank you everyone that helped!!!

kooky panda
06-22-15, 10:35 AM
I am glad you are back up an running!:D

Sometimes the security questions that support asks are tough, but remember it is for all players protection..

It hard to remember gems, coins, etc..

You can always look back on your account to see when you first downloaded the game, and give support that date.
Or give them the date that you purchased gems for that game (and how many)
They are mainly looking for information that only you would know.