PDA

View Full Version : Can't open either account- no internet connection

kittkat114
06-17-15, 12:34 PM
This is weird- my internet is working fine and I can open CS and use my computer fine, but DS won't open. I keep getting the "no connection" notice on both my iPad and Android. Anyone else having this issue? I restarted both and that didn't help.

[S8] Regina
06-17-15, 01:41 PM
This is weird- my internet is working fine and I can open CS and use my computer fine, but DS won't open. I keep getting the "no connection" notice on both my iPad and Android. Anyone else having this issue? I restarted both and that didn't help.

Sorry about that! We have been able to open the game on both iOS and Android platforms. Can you please try again and let us know if you are still receiving the no connection error?

Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account as well. Thank you!

bubbies8
06-17-15, 04:38 PM
I'm also having the same issue on all my story games (Bakery, Restaurant, Dragon, & Fantasy). This is happening on both my iPhone 5 & 6, and they're both updated with the latest iOS & game versions. The strange thing is, I can access the games when I turn off my wifi & use my cellular data service instead (T-Mobile). My non-S8 games will open with no problems & I can use Safari to access the Internet. Hope this problem can be fixed soon! Thank you!

bubbies8
06-17-15, 04:45 PM
So weird...they're working now. Will post again if the issue returns. Thank you!

bubbies8
06-17-15, 07:39 PM
Shucks...the problem is back :(

I also posted this in the Castle Story bugs forum.

kittkat114
06-17-15, 08:12 PM
Yeah- I un, then reinstalled both games and it worked, for a time. Now DS is working but it seems CS isn't. This is clearly a Storm8/Team Lava issue, since it's more than me, and my devices are connecting to the internet just fine (can get email and Facebook etc.)

PikaSquirrel
06-18-15, 11:42 AM
We're currently investigating this. If you are experiencing this and have access to a computer where the wifi issue is occurring, please follow these steps:

For WINDOWS:

1. Open the Command Prompt. You can do this by clicking start->run-> type in "cmd".

2. Highlight and copy the line below:

tracert -w 300 75.98.0.150

3. Right click on your Command Prompt window bar. Go to edit-> paste (hit enter) wait for it to finish, it may take some time.

4. Attach the result on your Desktop to an email and send to support@storm8.com.

5. Send a forum PM to PikaSquirrel with the ticket number.

For MAC:

1. Click on Go > Applications > Utilities > Terminal
This will create a shell window.

2. Copy the line of text below in to the shell window (paste) hit enter (It may take sometime to finish that command.)

traceroute -w 300 75.98.0.150

3. Attach the result on your Desktop to an email and send to support@storm8.com.

5. Send a forum PM to PikaSquirrel with the ticket number.

Annasfarmville
06-18-15, 07:37 PM
I've been having this issue on my ipad and my iphone for a couple days now, I obviously have internet connection cause I can use safari and other games that require internet, but dragon and castle don't work once in a while, then it comes back but it takes a while.