PDA

View Full Version : Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Pages : [1] 2 3

judyandthecat
06-17-15, 10:48 AM
Make sure to update your game at the App Store!
This special event will require Version 1.9
Special birthday decorations in a prize machine and the rumour is there will be a birthday goat as a prize!
Thursday, June 18 at 5:30 pm Easter Daylight Savings Time!

See the next post for information on the prize machines!

Happy Birthday Farm Story 2!

A Message To The Storm Team!

This event has given players at different levels a chance to win all the prizes!
By putting ingredients in the prize machines you made it possible for lower levels to participate.

The prize selection has been outstanding. Love the animations!
And all the skins for the animals and buildings!

You listened to what we asked for!
Players did not have to try to log on every three hours in order to be able to obtain the elusive prize! They were still able to go to work, do daily activities and sleep at night!

It appears to me that even if a player misses a couple days of play they would still have a chance to obtain all the prizes!

Well done! Everyone on the Storm Team that brainstormed this event in my opinion deserves a bonus! I am hoping this event rewards the company with as much revenue as they have received from past events!

Note for future events!
Allow over zealous players that premakes event items a way to dump them, either through plane, train or balloon deliveries!

judyandthecat
06-17-15, 11:07 AM
There are three prize machines
Bronze, silver and gold.

The bronze machine requires one RSVP to play and you find these by making plane deliveries.

Prizes in the bronze machine are:
Birthday Hats
Cow Cupcake
Dog Balloon
Gift Machine (this is needed to craft gifts to play the silver machine)
Confetti Paths
Apple Pie
Box of Chocolates

Bonus Prize by collecting all of the above is
Confetti paint for your cows!

Gift Station:
Two Biscuits & One Chocolate Bar makes 1 gift and takes 5 hours
One Box of Chocolates & One Apple Pie makes 5 gifts and takes 8 hours

Silver Machine requires:
2 RSVP (from plane deliveries)
2 Gift Boxes (crafted in Gift Machine)

Prizes in Silver Machine:
Birthday Silo Skin
Cake Mixer (needed to craft cake slices for gold machine)
Clown Paint for your chickens
Party Gazebo
Birthday Hot Air Balloon
Birthday Kitchen Skin
Bouncy House
Chicken Cupcake
Pig Cupcake
Sheep Cupcake
White Sugar
Birthday Candle
Cake Batter

Collect the above thirteen prizes in order to win the bonus prize
Birthday Pet Bulldog

Cake machine
1 batter, 1 icing, 1 plate = 1 slice (9 hours)
2 batter, 1 blue birthday candle, 2 white sugar = 5 slices (12 hours)

Gold Machine requires:
5 RSVP
3 Gift Boxes
3 Cake Slices

Prizes in the Gold Machine are:
Pinata Skin for your sheep
Birthday Carousel
Birthday Farmhouse Skin
Birthday Barn Skin
Pin the Tail Cow Game
Party Table
Cupcake Spinner

Collect above 7 prizes to win the bonus
Birthday Pet Goat

WARNING

Do not make more event items then you can use.
I have been making items storing them and now I am in a mess because I do not need the tubes of icing! I cannot sell them or dump them and they are taking up space in my barn!
I only want to make the recipe for five cakes slices that takes twelve hours.

Icing and plates are NOT used in the twelve hour recipe!
I tried to put them in my store to sell or to dump and it is set up to not allow us to do so!

sweetfarm864
06-17-15, 01:35 PM
Birthday goat! I'm in :)

sweetfarm864
06-17-15, 01:47 PM
Just upgraded! The train and cash register look super cute in the birthday purple and blue theme.

Ev3sfarm
06-17-15, 02:21 PM
Wonder what we will have to collect/ deliver/ make/ bake/ craft !

FurnasFarms
06-17-15, 02:39 PM
...and how will I stay focused on my goal to raise cash for buildings?
Time to pull out the carnival decorations and the 1 year birthday cake!

Mitzi111
06-17-15, 08:05 PM
Happy Birthday FS2 ! can't wait for this event!

FriendlyNeighbours
06-17-15, 10:38 PM
Just hope that it won't be too hard this time!!! PLEEEEEEEASE TL, be generous for your kind little members and make it easy to get the goals etc. so we can have a chance at the big prize!!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😛😋😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

minidemon88
06-18-15, 03:15 AM
Time flies and it's the 2nd birthday for farm 2! Wee!! :o Oh, thanks judy for the event post! :D Now I can retired from posting event thread and focus on my games. Muahaha! =x

I saw they mentioned about new pets, so I'm really excited! Wonder what will it be? Rainbow unicorn, cute hedgehog? Lol :p But pretty please increase the capacity limit for the pets!

judyandthecat
06-18-15, 03:35 AM
Time flies and it's the 2nd birthday for farm 2! Wee!! :o Oh, thanks judy for the event post! :D Now I can retired from posting event thread and focus on my games. Muahaha! =x

I saw they mentioned about new pets, so I'm really excited! Wonder what will it be? Rainbow unicorn, cute hedgehog? Lol :p But pretty please increase the capacity limit for the pets!

I waited over a day for you or ciarjen to start the thread!!
Queentina is hiding somewhere!
A few of us oldies are still playing this game.
My popup this morning said come back in one day but the App Store has June 18 as the start date.

I still want one old pet that Easter cat with the bunny ears!

Let the games and complaining start!

angela3737
06-18-15, 05:15 AM
I would love a chance at the fawn I missed on both accounts ( even though I desperately tried to get it and failed )..

KadeeDid
06-18-15, 08:36 AM
Happy Birthday FS2 ! can't wait for this event!

Oh no! I am away Friday to Sunday with no access. Other games have goals too. Saw some complaints about updating and afraid to do it.

Managed to get the piggie due to help from this forum and people who sold me items. Last few events before that went by the wayside as I kept forgetting to play or was way too busy.

grameys
06-18-15, 09:20 AM

AMEN.... i must have 10 pets n storage ;)
going to have to sell some of my lumber stash i have been hoarding from bruce to make barn space so if anybody needs lumber swing by

jordiscat
06-18-15, 10:26 AM
Big pirize will be a goat? Thanks TL and congrats�� are u going 2 give us back the tulips and orchids from last event? Sure u dont. To celebrate this 2 years we will need a ton of gems to get the buildings, etc. And work at farm day and night to get a goat. So sorry but after two years playing Im realistic. I have 30 pets, (18 at cellar) dont want another pet, not sure if I m going to play but ... Would be a good idea give us the opportunity to get old decos like Victorian serie, or nice new animal skin (cows, pigs, etc) .

syncler78
06-18-15, 10:52 AM
[Deleted] Never mind!

Ev3sfarm
06-18-15, 01:32 PM
What time UK ?

orleansparish
06-18-15, 01:51 PM
Big pirize will be a goat? Thanks TL and congrats�� are u going 2 give us back the tulips and orchids from last event? Sure u dont. To celebrate this 2 years we will need a ton of gems to get the buildings, etc. And work at farm day and night to get a goat. So sorry but after two years playing Im realistic. I have 30 pets, (18 at cellar) dont want another pet, not sure if I m going to play but ... Would be a good idea give us the opportunity to get old decos like Victorian serie, or nice new animal skin (cows, pigs, etc) .

Well they said a bunch of things will be available. Might be more than just skins for buildings. It would be cool if we had them for pets. With the number of things available, decor will be a huge part of it. At least we will have new things to cook. I've been discarding the train because I've been too bored to cook the same things over and over again. But yeah, I have over 30 pets too. Most are out and about strolling the farm. I have no clue where I'd fit a goat, IF I won one. But I sure as heck will try!

ninasidstorm8
06-18-15, 02:51 PM
You send deliveries to get RSVP's. I got two from my first nine deliveries,

The RSVP's are used as an input to the equivalent of one of 3 Slot Machines to generate the prizes. There are three different slot machines. One takes 1 RSVP, one takes 2 and one takes 3. Each Slot Machine has a different set of prizes and if you get all the prizes for that machine, you get an extra prize. It works similar to the Tree House except you don't pick the prize, The initial prize for an RSVP is a typical farm product or decoration ( some new decorations).

RSVP's aren't stored in the barn and it is not a collection. You can see how many you have when looking at the Prize Machines. Access them through the event icon.

You can buy a mailbox for 20 gems and get 10 back from the goal. It drops RSVPs and takes 5 hours to recharge. Not sure of the drop rate.

gerrywerry
06-18-15, 03:28 PM
You can also make birthday candles in the candlemaker and what looks like cake mixture and icing in the kitchen. I'm assuming you have to 'make' a birthday cake at some point.

orleansparish
06-18-15, 03:29 PM
This looks complicated as all get out. BUT so much fun! I'll try to play on my other farm with over 1000 gems. Problem is I hate playing on that super tiny iPod and I need to level up 4 more. But this is exciting! Makes me want to consider buying gems. To get the other two buildings. I had enough for the mailbox.

Good luck everyone. This is so awesome!

LadyEna
06-18-15, 03:37 PM
Got mailbox.

Winnings so far:

Cow Cupcake
2-Confetti Paths
Gift Station

yppahc
06-18-15, 03:40 PM
The gift station makes
1 gift per 5 hours using 2 biscuits and 1 dark chocolate
5 gifts per 8 hours using 1 milk chocolates and 1 apple pie

anythingyouwant99
06-18-15, 03:46 PM
You can also make birthday candles in the candlemaker and what looks like cake mixture and icing in the kitchen. I'm assuming you have to 'make' a birthday cake at some point.

You can also make some party plates in the studio. And yes we have to make cake, you win a cake mixer in the silver award level.

igottapi4
06-18-15, 03:47 PM
I was so hoping for a chance at old pets that are no longer available. oh well.

Mitzi111
06-18-15, 04:28 PM
U
I completely understand because I needed help in the last game too. I can't play 24/7
Oh no! I am away Friday to Sunday with no access. Other games have goals too. Saw some complaints about updating and afraid to do it.

Managed to get the piggie due to help from this forum and people who sold me items. Last few events before that went by the wayside as I kept forgetting to play or was way too busy.

grameys
06-18-15, 04:43 PM
You can also make some party plates in the studio. And yes we have to make cake, you win a cake mixer in the silver award level.

does anyone know if we can win more than one package or cake mixer or just one?.. thanks

Mitzi111
06-18-15, 04:51 PM
I'm confused : ( So I turned in first RSVP and got choc. Now do I keep turning in one RSVP at a time until All of those prizes are won? Or do I click the second one that turns in 2 RSVPs?

PalaceDiner1
06-18-15, 05:01 PM
I'm confused : ( So I turned in first RSVP and got choc. Now do I keep turning in one RSVP at a time until All of those prizes are won? Or do I click the second one that turns in 2 RSVPs?. You have to keep playing to win all prizes in first machine and then you win skin for cows. I already got mine...crazy looking! I won a few duplicate prizes too.

grameys
06-18-15, 05:01 PM
I'm confused : ( So I turned in first RSVP and got choc. Now do I keep turning in one RSVP at a time until All of those prizes are won? Or do I click the second one that turns in 2 RSVPs?
keep turning in all of the first one till u win all prizes n pictures then u get the cow skin pictured

JustKay
06-18-15, 05:02 PM
OMG, this looks like so much work. Not the usual "scour the newspaper to get through it quickly" type of event. Looks like I might sit this one out.

The number of prizes on offer is pretty amazing but it looks a lot like quantity over quality. I don't see anything I'd actually like to use or put out. Compared to Blossom Fawn, the Birthday Goat looks a bit scratchy. A lot of the other stuff is a bit too garish for me. A bit unfortunate they put some basic craftable items in there among the prizes. Nobody likes to get a dud, and the collect them all bonus prize system forces you to get a few duds to get another prize (I guess in a way that's a consolation). Anyhow, have fun and good luck for those who are playing this event!

JustKay
06-18-15, 05:04 PM
does anyone know if we can win more than one package or cake mixer or just one?.. thanks

That's a good question. You can have four mills and two studios and so on, so I don't see why you couldn't get more than one of these special buildings. For S8 it's would also be profitable to not limit you to getting this prize only once.

Mitzi111
06-18-15, 05:16 PM
. You have to keep playing to win all prizes in first machine and then you win skin for cows. I already got mine...crazy looking! I won a few duplicate prizes too.

oh ok. so I have to get all prizes in first machine before moving on to the 2nd one? THX that helps me understand

crystiesc
06-18-15, 05:26 PM
I bought the mailbox. It took 20 gems. That gave me my reward of 10 gems after that.

Then a chicken popped up and started walking across my screen (loading).

And the chicken stole my mailbox, but my gems are also still gone. Including the reward gems. (I had 170ish, I now have 150ish, and no mailbox in cellar.)

darla1123
06-18-15, 05:34 PM
Same thing happened to me. Twice

I bought the mailbox. It took 20 gems. That gave me my reward of 10 gems after that.

Then a chicken popped up and started walking across my screen (loading).

And the chicken stole my mailbox, but my gems are also still gone. Including the reward gems. (I had 170ish, I now have 150ish, and no mailbox in cellar.)

ankavale1000
06-18-15, 05:45 PM
So I turned in about 20 RSVPs and got 20 chocolate boxes. 20 in a row! Is this the norm?

RockyMts
06-18-15, 05:46 PM
Same hing to me

RockyMts
06-18-15, 05:47 PM
I meant chicken took my mailbox and gems

RockyMts
06-18-15, 05:51 PM
How do I contact someone bout this problem?

sloebear
06-18-15, 05:57 PM
oh ok. so I have to get all prizes in first machine before moving on to the 2nd one? THX that helps me understand

You can move on to the second machine after you have won the "Gift Station", but you can keep playing on the first machine if it still has prizes you want to win.

LadyEna
06-18-15, 05:59 PM
Gift Station:

Two Biscuits & One Chocolate Bar=1 Present 5 hours
One Box of Chocolates & One Apple Pie=5 Presents 8 hours

So if I make 5 presents at the start is that going to count towards goal?

Please correct on ingredients if wrong.

mamareader02
06-18-15, 06:00 PM
Ok,you got me TL,you put my bulldog I've been begging for in a game of chance,but I've got him,you got my gems(yay for hoarding my Black Friday sale gems!)

RockyMts
06-18-15, 06:19 PM
Crystiesc or Darla did you get the problem corrected? Do you know how to get our gems and mailbox back?

bss0226
06-18-15, 06:21 PM

But you cannot help out others because you cannot sell candles, batter, etc in your store

JustKay
06-18-15, 06:37 PM
But you cannot help out others because you cannot sell candles, batter, etc in your store

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH! The beginning of the end. This must be part of the new updates to the app. It seems like they can now lock out event items so that they can't be sold on the newspaper. Touche, TL, Touche. They were probably losing a lot of money to the newspaper and that last May Flower event was so unbalanced for those who could effectively use the newspaper. Oh, well, it was a good run, and I'm so happy that the Blossom Event ran under the old system :D

I just hope they do not decide to lock out expansions and barn upgrade parts from the newspaper ... if they did, I might as well quit.

JustKay
06-18-15, 06:41 PM
I'm seeing a problem with the building animations now after the update. When you have any items waiting for pickup, the building animation won't play even if you have items queued and it will look like it's doing nothing. It's kind of confusing on first glance to figure out if you need to put that building back into work (like when your barn is maxed out and you have to leave items outside the building). Anybody else getting this weird bug with the new version?

PookieBear50
06-18-15, 06:42 PM
ARRRRGGGGHHHHH! The beginning of the end. This must be part of the new updates to the app. It seems like they can now lock out event items so that they can't be sold on the newspaper. Touche, TL, Touche. They were probably losing a lot of money to the newspaper and that last May Flower event was so unbalanced for those who could effectively use the newspaper. Oh, well, it was a good run, and I'm so happy that the Blossom Event ran under the old system :D

I just hope they do not decide to lock out expansions and barn upgrade parts from the newspaper ... if they did, I might as well quit.

Just FYI...they locked out event items during the Easter event when we could not sell dyes in our Side Shops. It wasn't until after it was over that we could sell our unused dyes, etc.

sloebear
06-18-15, 06:58 PM
I'm seeing a problem with the building animations now after the update. When you have any items waiting for pickup, the building animation won't play even if you have items queued and it will look like it's doing nothing. It's kind of confusing on first glance to figure out if you need to put that building back into work (like when your barn is maxed out and you have to leave items outside the building). Anybody else getting this weird bug with the new version?

Yeah, exactly as you're describing. It's super irritating and keeps confusing me something awful :(

orleansparish
06-18-15, 07:00 PM
So I turned in about 20 RSVPs and got 20 chocolate boxes. 20 in a row! Is this the norm?

I have five animal balloons. This is gonna be a long month.

ghjvcucjb
06-18-15, 07:03 PM
I started a thread about this earlier this morning

lnztrekfan
06-18-15, 07:37 PM
I'm uncertain that this is very fair. You can't sell any of the event items to friends. You only have to be a level 17 player to be able to play the event, but a level 17 cannot buy a candlemaker so how are they supposed to finish/win the prize?!

tuffyjkitten
06-18-15, 07:51 PM
I'm uncertain that this is very fair. You can't sell any of the event items to friends. You only have to be a level 17 player to be able to play the event, but a level 17 cannot buy a candlemaker so how are they supposed to finish/win the prize?!

Good question! I have the beehive but not the candlemaker. I was hoping to buy candles rather than deplete my coins but I guess I need a candlemaker.

Though come to think of it...I managed to get the mining collectibles during the Easter event without having a mine because you could craft them in the egg dying machine from other collectibles. Maybe there is a prize in here somewhere that allows this for candles as well.

Does anyone have a goal about crafting the plates in the studio? Don't want to waste flax until they're needed.

Nastylilhobbits
06-18-15, 07:57 PM
You can win candles in the silver prize machine, I also have the option to sell them in my store.

lnztrekfan
06-18-15, 08:00 PM
I also had the beehive but was holding off on buying the candlemaker because I wanted to buy the deli. I only had 60,000 and it took 55,000 to buy the candlemaker and now I have to wait 2 days for it to build. I would not have purchased it at all if I didn't need to craft bday candles. But this really isn't fair to others who don't have the acquired level to buy or the coin to purchase it. I don't usually complain because this really is just a game but I do like a level playing field for all involved. Perhaps like you say there is a way for them to acquire the candles through another goal, at the very least I hope they would have thought this through before blocking out the selling of event items. Either way I now have a wonderful candlemaker under construction;) Best of luck to everyone!

Mitzi111
06-18-15, 08:01 PM
The 3rd prize machine requires 3 pieces of cake... but where do we make cake? batter & icing are made in the kitchen, but my bakery doesn't have the option to make a piece of cake ??

lnztrekfan
06-18-15, 08:02 PM
You can win candles in the silver prize machine, I also have the option to sell them in my store.

That is wonderful news! �� thanks for sharing!

PookieBear50
06-18-15, 08:03 PM
The 3rd prize machine requires 3 pieces of cake... but where do we make cake? batter & icing are made in the kitchen, but my bakery doesn't have the option to make a piece of cake ??

The Cake Mixer is one of the prizes from the Silver prize machine.

tuffyjkitten
06-18-15, 08:04 PM

There is a mixer as a prize in the silver gumball machine. I think it said that's where we make the cake.

Great minds think alike PookieBear! :)

Edited to add that I just collected from the mailbox and got 1 RSVP. ONE. Seriously?? That is it??

bss0226
06-18-15, 08:21 PM

Actually you don't. Click the sell button and see nothing happens.

Mitzi111
06-18-15, 08:23 PM
The Cake Mixer is one of the prizes from the Silver prize machine.

OH cool... ok thx !

Mitzi111
06-18-15, 08:25 PM
There is a mixer as a prize in the silver gumball machine. I think it said that's where we make the cake.

Great minds think alike PookieBear! :)

Edited to add that I just collected from the mailbox and got 1 RSVP. ONE. Seriously?? That is it??

LOL thanks tuffyjkitten for answering. Also, I am already hesitant to waste gems on that mailbox so maybe I won't get one if all it gives is one RSVP at a time!

Clark_Wayne
06-18-15, 09:47 PM
The gift station makes
1 gift per 5 hours using 2 biscuits and 1 dark chocolate
5 gifts per 8 hours using 1 milk chocolates and 1 apple pie

I don't find the gift station. Where is it ? :confused:

ghjvcucjb
06-18-15, 09:51 PM
Can we start making stuff in the gift maker prior to a goal popping up? Or should I wait?

Laytonsville20882
06-18-15, 09:56 PM
A
This isn't the only problem, there are neighbors selling goods in their store who sell one item, yet it indicates that they have five.....if they have two items for sale, then it says six....and so on. It is not that they just had a run on items up for sale as they never move back to the proper place others have to go to when selling off items. If you leave the stand and play awhile, go back to the stand, there they are again with 5 items for sale and the same 1 item sitting there for sale. What is that about? Seems that The programmers have messed more up in order to put on a birthday party!
I have made some candles, but since I can't sell them have stopped until I find out how many I need down the road as no use taking up space in the barn with no way to unload the for one coin!

PookieBear50
06-18-15, 10:09 PM
I don't find the gift station. Where is it ? :confused:

It is one of the prizes from the 1st prize machine, the one that requires 1 RSVP per prize.

tuffyjkitten
06-18-15, 11:33 PM
Cow cupcake! It's oddly cute. :)

One more bronze prize to go and I can make confetti cows. Assuming I ever get any more rsvps. I really hope the mailbox drops random numbers, since 1 every 5 hours is not that useful. The deliveries are about 1 in 4 for me.

Ev3sfarm
06-19-15, 02:03 AM
Got my balloons out from last year. This time I've had 3/4 hats , 2 confetti paths a hot air ballon and a party gazebo . Just frustrating waiting so long for presents to make. 8 hours is along time.

judyandthecat
06-19-15, 03:01 AM
There are three prize machines
Bronze, silver and gold.

The bronze machine requires one RSVP to play and you find these by making plane deliveries.

Prizes in the bronze machine are:
Birthday Hats
Cow Cupcake
Dog Balloon
Gift Machine (this is needed to craft gifts to play the silver machine)
Confetti Paths
Apple Pie
Box of Chocolates

Bonus Prize by collecting all of the above is
Confetti paint for your cows!

Gift Station:
Two Biscuits & One Chocolate Bar makes 1 gift and takes 5 hours
One Box of Chocolates & One Apple Pie makes 5 gifts and takes 8 hours

Silver Machine requires:
2 RSVP (from plane deliveries)
2 Gift Boxes (crafted in Gift Machine)

Prizes in Silver Machine:
Chicken Balloon
Birthday Silo Skin
Cake Mixer (needed to craft cake slices for gold machine)
Clown Paint for your chickens
Party Gazebo
Birthday Hot Air Balloon
Birthday Kitchen Skin
Bouncy House
Chicken Cupcake
Pig Cupcake
Sheep Cupcake
White Sugar
Birthday Candle
Cake Batter
Birthday Pet Bulldog

Gold Machine requires:
5 RSVP
3 Gift Boxes
3 Cake Slices

Prizes in the Gold Machine are:
Pinata Skin for your sheep
Birthday Carousel
Birthday Farmhouse Skin
Birthday Barn Skin
Pin the Tail Cow Game
Party Table
Cupcake Spinner
Birthday Pet Goat

dragon2046
06-19-15, 03:40 AM
Thanks judyandthecat for posting info. U are awesome! Enjoy everyone :)

tigarlilyvol
06-19-15, 04:06 AM
Can we start making stuff in the gift maker prior to a goal popping up? Or should I wait?

Start now takes 8 hrs. To make 5

OldTimer63
06-19-15, 05:50 AM
11 deliveries this AM, ZERO rsvp's. What gives?

queentina3
06-19-15, 06:01 AM
My popup this morning said come back in one day but the App Store has June 18 as the start date.

LOL!!! I'm not hiding, just been really busy with end of the school year, graduation and niece leaving for a 6 month world wide trip with a singing company, and attempting to get my house and yard in order.

I'm still playing the game, just haven't had time to come on the forums and post. Thanks for creating & maintaining the events threads. I would've been hopelessly confused with this event otherwise. :o

LuvsHorror
06-19-15, 07:30 AM
So do we hang on to the candles, plates, pizza, frosting, and cake mix for any reason?

LadyEna
06-19-15, 07:39 AM
So do we hang on to the candles, plates, pizza, frosting, and cake mix for any reason?

On the Silver Game there is a building that you win with a cake recipe

LuvsHorror
06-19-15, 08:50 AM
Cow cupcake! It's oddly cute. :)

One more bronze prize to go and I can make confetti cows. Assuming I ever get any more rsvps. I really hope the mailbox drops random numbers, since 1 every 5 hours is not that useful. The deliveries are about 1 in 4 for me.

I've got the confetti cows, kind of doofy looking.

tuffyjkitten
06-19-15, 08:59 AM
Delivery drops are a bit better today. Hope they stay that way. But of course I just jinxed myself....drat!! :p

I think I found another storm8 fake farm....they are level 7 but have a mailbox, gift maker, and 2 cow cupcakes. I thought it was level 17 for the event....

klengenhues
06-19-15, 09:05 AM
I think you can, I've tried to put the candles in my shop and it worked

klengenhues
06-19-15, 09:08 AM

yes I've noticed that too, it's really confusing. Also when you hit the food for your pets to feed them, it's not as usual.

yppahc
06-19-15, 09:29 AM
I bought the birthday cake for 160 gems but it disappeared (along with the gems). If you are considering buying it I would hold off until we know it is safe.

Also whilst I did have it I noticed it has a 100 gem gem trap! I don't know how many slices of cake it gives but as they are 24 gems each it had better be more than one.

LuvsHorror
06-19-15, 09:54 AM
Someone get to the cake machine, I need to know how many candles, plates, frosting, and batter to make! My barn is getting overwhelmed.

ciarjen
06-19-15, 10:02 AM

I've not been playing the game recently other than daily gifting, just not had the time for it.

I have made some deliveries today though but not sure what I think of this event yet or what yet to complain about, lol.

ghjvcucjb
06-19-15, 10:24 AM
Start now takes 8 hrs. To make 5
Thanks Tigarlillyvol. Started making them last night. Have no idea what they are for. Hopefully can use them soon as I have no more barn space to hold anything.

11 deliveries this AM, ZERO rsvp's. What gives?

Me too. Yesterday I was getting an RSVP 1/3, then starting late last night 0. This morning only 1/9. Also stuck on the first game with only one more prize to get. Have received 13 boxes of chocolate, a zillion confetti paths along with multiples of everything else. Hope my storage will be able to handle it all.

I fear TL Is turning us all into Hoarders.

Mitzi111
06-19-15, 11:45 AM
I see a multi colored fish hook in my bait shop. Is that part of this event? or is it a new item that appeared when I just leveled up to 35?

tigarlilyvol
06-19-15, 12:01 PM
I see a multi colored fish hook in my bait shop. Is that part of this event? or is it a new item that appeared when I just leveled up to 35?

Got it for leveling up

Mitzi111
06-19-15, 12:05 PM
Got it for leveling up

Thanks tigarlilyvol!

syncler78
06-19-15, 12:27 PM
I've got the confetti cows, kind of doofy looking.

Yep, I thought that too! And REALLY bright! (I put them on all 12 of my cows...so, there's that...) ;)

ginrae22
06-19-15, 12:56 PM
So far out of 15 plus plane deliveries, i have only gotten two letters or whatever... is anyone else having this problem? I don't want to keep wasting coins dumping items into the plane and not get anything towards the event ever if there's a problem. The first two deliveries I got letters and since then NOTHING but coins except those two times and 1 literally 1 map. That is not normal even for regular plane rewards.

judyandthecat
06-19-15, 12:59 PM
I've not been playing the game recently other than daily gifting, just not had the time for it.

I have made some deliveries today though but not sure what I think of this event yet or what yet to complain about, lol.

I can think of something!

Eight hours for five gifts!
Prizes are random so this could take a long time....

This means in a 24 hour period fifteen gifts so can only turn in seven times to the silver machine.
Turned in six collections to silver machine no cake mixer yet!

Birthday hot air balloon
Chicken cupcake
Birthday silo skin
Birthday hot air balloon
Cake batter
Birthday gazebo

syncler78
06-19-15, 01:23 PM
I haven't been keeping track of how many plane deliveries I've made since the event started, but I've gotten at least 15 RSVPs (finished collecting all the prizes on the bronze machine with a few repeats, got 1 prize from the silver machine, and have 4 RSVPs waiting for more gift boxes). I've only been getting 1 RSVP each time I collect from the mailbox, so I don't know if it's possible to get more there. Is the drop rate really varied that much among players? Seems like there should be a standard % of RSVP to delivery ratio.

jim23cash
06-19-15, 03:22 PM
Yep, I thought that too! And REALLY bright! (I put them on all 12 of my cows...so, there's that...) ;)

How do you put them on more than four cows? This is the first time I've used animal skins! Thanks, Annie:D

LadyEna
06-19-15, 03:33 PM
Quick question on paint use:

Say I added Birthday paint to an item.
But later I want to change it to something else.
Do I lose the ability to change it back to Birthday or other paint?

In other words, do you keep paints after you've used them?

caaaaatttsss
06-19-15, 03:50 PM
If I keep playing the bronze machine after I get the gift maker machine, can I get a get a second and third one? Has anyone here gotten more than one?

bexiboo2
06-19-15, 04:01 PM
Woohoo!!!!

I've had a few days off farm story so was very excited to see a second birthday goal!

Happy Birthday Farm Story - here's the start of the terrible two's!

ankavale1000
06-19-15, 04:44 PM
So I'm a whiner and here's my very first complaint for this event ....

The prize machine is supposed to be RANDOM ... however, after hours and hours of delivery to get RSVPs so I can turn in for confetti cow ... this is the PATTERN I kept on getting :

(1) confetti path, (2) apple pie, (3) cow cupcake, (4) confetti path, (5) confetti path

now it is my habit to do 5 at a time ... and this PATTERN REPEATS without a fault!!!!

What is going on? Is anyone out there experiencing the same? Does anyone know how to break this pattern at least? If this keeps up, I don't have a chance.

As for the Silver Prize machine, all I get now is Sheep Cupcake.

Please someone out there tell me I'm not alone in this.

ginrae22
06-19-15, 04:54 PM
5 and 8 hours are the serious?! Wow talk about setting us up to fail from the start! And from what i gather, we only can get a certain amount of prices from each prize machine? so if you do not get 1 of each of the items then you don't get the prize like the cow paint?! Frustrating already.

jrhgohawks
06-19-15, 05:02 PM
I sent an email to support yesterday but didn't hear anything. I bought the cake with some gems but it disappeared when I went to place it. Now my gems are gone and it says I have to buy it (not in my cellar). I tried restarting both the app and my phone. Any suggestions?

PookieBear50
06-19-15, 05:07 PM
5 and 8 hours are the serious?! Wow talk about setting us up to fail from the start! And from what i gather, we only can get a certain amount of prices from each prize machine? so if you do not get 1 of each of the items then you don't get the prize like the cow paint?! Frustrating already.

We have nearly an entire month (well, 25 days now, my game says) to complete this event. And while yes, 5 hours to get an RSVP and 5 or 8 hours to get a present or presents might seem long, as far as RSVPs go, just do enough deliveries and they will turn up. And consider this: you can wait 25 hours (over 1 day) to get 5 presents, or get the same amount in only 8 hours...or 15 presents in 1 day versus 5 in a longer period of time. So, while you are waiting for the presents to be made, you can be crafting Milk Chocolate and Apple Pies to keep it going non-stop while doing as many deliveries as you can to collect the RSVPs.

As far as I know, you can get as many prizes as you can from each machine. The countdown is to indicate how many gifts (of the different gifts in that machine) you have left to get. So, if you got 5 different gifts on the first machine, you would only need one more. And if you keep playing that machine, you could get multiples of the different gifts, like 8 Confetti Paths in 4 turns on that machine. You can even continue going to that machine after you've gotten everything (including the bonus prize).

river20
06-19-15, 05:43 PM
:) deleted because I *think* I figured it out.

syncler78
06-19-15, 06:04 PM
How do you put them on more than four cows? This is the first time I've used animal skins! Thanks, Annie:D

Hit the wrench symbol in the bottom right corner to go into edit mode. For each cow pen, click on it, then select the paint can symbol. At the bottom of the screen you should see all skins that are available for cows. Click on the new pi?ata type and that will change the cows for that cow pen. Repeat for each cow pen. This works for other animal types with any skins you have available for them. Example: if you win the new clown suit for chickens in this event, you should be able to turn all of your chickens into clowns. :D

syncler78
06-19-15, 06:06 PM
Quick question on paint use:

Say I added Birthday paint to an item.
But later I want to change it to something else.
Do I lose the ability to change it back to Birthday or other paint?

In other words, do you keep paints after you've used them?

Yes, you keep any paints you've bought/won, even after using them and switching to something else. Whether they will let us keep the new paints after the event I don't know, but you should be able to change back and forth as much as you want.

And if I were savvier at using the forums, I would have figured out how to reply to two different people in one post!

judyandthecat
06-19-15, 06:09 PM
Nine prizes collected from the silver machine

Birthday hot air balloon
Chicken cupcake
Birthday silo skin
Birthday hot air balloon
Cake batter
Birthday gazebo
Bouncy house
Birthday hot air balloon
Chicken cupcake

No cake mixer yet!

kb1977
06-19-15, 06:31 PM
Apologies if this has been asked already, but what are the new items we can craft used for? The candle, cake batter, icing and so on? Thanks!

tuffyjkitten
06-19-15, 07:51 PM
Pi?ata cows!! Oh yeah!! :D

And I think Morgan has treats in her pocket...my bunny and deer keep clustering around her. I've called them back to their homes twice now but they keep going back!

LadyFencer
06-19-15, 07:56 PM
Apologies if this has been asked already, but what are the new items we can craft used for? The candle, cake batter, icing and so on? Thanks!

I haven't seen a reason for them yet, but I figure I should make some just in case.

tigarlilyvol
06-19-15, 08:09 PM
I haven't seen a reason for them yet, but I figure I should make some just in case.

The cake mixer is a prize in silver machine that is used to make cake slices. It takes cake batter, icing, and candles to make these slices that are then used to get prizes from last machine that has the bonus prize as the goat. So yes make these items now to be used later.

jim23cash
06-19-15, 09:06 PM
Yes, you keep any paints you've bought/won, even after using them and switching to something else. Whether they will let us keep the new paints after the event I don't know, but you should be able to change back and forth as much as you want.

And if I were savvier at using the forums, I would have figured out how to reply to two different people in one post!
Thank you!
To reply to more than one quote, select the icon of a dialog box and a plus sign at the bottom right of each of the messages you want to reply to, located next to the "reply with quote" icon. After you selected all the messages you want to reply to, then select "reply with quote". It will include each message selected in your response. :D

LadyEna
06-19-15, 09:29 PM
Thank you syncler78!

Rare drops on RSVP's and when they do, more repeat gifts

ciarjen
06-20-15, 12:42 AM
I can think of something!

Eight hours for five gifts!
Prizes are random so this could take a long time....

This means in a 24 hour period fifteen gifts so can only turn in seven times to the silver machine.
Turned in six collections to silver machine no cake mixer yet!

Birthday hot air balloon
Chicken cupcake
Birthday silo skin
Birthday hot air balloon
Cake batter
Birthday gazebo

The long craft time for those gifts is odd. I've put some into craft this morning and that's it, I am done for the day. There seems to be nothing else to do but wait 8 hours for the gifts.

There's no point doing plane deliveries because I don't need RSVPs without gifts.

This is an unusual event for this game. Usually you have to put in plenty of gameplay to take part. This time there is nothing to do. :confused::confused:

minidemon88
06-20-15, 12:43 AM

Oops, my bad! I've been getting lazy lately. And I know I can count on you! Lol ;)

minidemon88
06-20-15, 12:50 AM
All these animal cupcakes are so adorable! I saw the b-day hot air balloon in some of my nbr's farm and they looks so pretty! So well done there TL!

Did anyone bought the 160gems birthday cake or the 75gems stack of gift boxes? How many slices of cake and gift boxes do they drop and for how long is the duration? I'm still debating if I should get one or not. Hmmm.....

And surprising, I saw there's a 30% off gems sale for 2 days.

ghjvcucjb
06-20-15, 01:29 AM
So I'm a whiner and here's my very first complaint for this event ....

The prize machine is supposed to be RANDOM ... however, after hours and hours of delivery to get RSVPs so I can turn in for confetti cow ... this is the PATTERN I kept on getting :

(1) confetti path, (2) apple pie, (3) cow cupcake, (4) confetti path, (5) confetti path

now it is my habit to do 5 at a time ... and this PATTERN REPEATS without a fault!!!!

What is going on? Is anyone out there experiencing the same? Does anyone know how to break this pattern at least? If this keeps up, I don't have a chance.

As for the Silver Prize machine, all I get now is Sheep Cupcake.

Please someone out there tell me I'm not alone in this.

This is the same pattern I'm currently getting too! Lol. yesterday was just switching out chocolate boxes with confetti paths.

jim23cash
06-20-15, 01:36 AM
All these animal cupcakes are so adorable! I saw the b-day hot air balloon in some of my nbr's farm and they looks so pretty! So well done there TL!

Did anyone bought the 160gems birthday cake or the 75gems stack of gift boxes? How many slices of cake and gift boxes do they drop and for how long is the duration? I'm still debating if I should get one or not. Hmmm.....

I bought both, I believe they are both on 6 hours, and drop one each time. I got them right away, and they have been making cake and packages constantly, I have no reason to suspect that would change. I don't need the cake yet, but it is building up for when I move to that machine. I'm on the 2nd machine now, and waiting for the gifts is the big hang up. I keep sending planes out to build up the RSVPs, since all three machines take those. Each machine adds one type of item needed to play. 2nd machine requires 2 RSVPs and 2 Presents. Third machine requires 3 RSVPs, 3 Presents, and 3 Pieces of cake.
Since you can't make cake until you get the cake mixer from the 2nd machine, this gives a slight head start on obtaining cake. I don't know how long it takes to make the cake, or if it makes more than one slice at a time.
Anyone have the cake mixer yet? :D Annie

yppahc
06-20-15, 02:32 AM
I have the gem extras. They drop 1 item every 7 hours so I should be able to get 3 a day. So that is an extra go in the prize machine each day.

Does anybody know what we need for the cake machine yet? I need 4 more prizes at bronze level and of course that is one of them.

judyandthecat
06-20-15, 02:48 AM
I have the gem extras. They drop 1 item every 7 hours so I should be able to get 3 a day. So that is an extra go in the prize machine each day.

Does anybody know what we need for the cake machine yet? I need 4 more prizes at bronze level and of course that is one of them.

I need five items! The box of gifts helps me turn in one extra collection every eight hours.

That cake machine is hidden deep in the silver machine!

dragon2046
06-20-15, 03:09 AM
This may have been asked but can u win two or more of the gift machine or cake machines? Didn't want to waste the rsvp's if u couldn't ? Thank u :)

judyandthecat
06-20-15, 03:40 AM
This may have been asked but can u win two or more of the gift machine or cake machines? Didn't want to waste the rsvp's if u couldn't ? Thank u :)

Do you have a cake machine?
If so could you post the recipe, amount of cakes slices you receive and the time it takes to make them.

dragon2046
06-20-15, 06:05 AM
Do you have a cake machine?
If so could you post the recipe, amount of cakes slices you receive and the time it takes to make them.
No I only have the gift machine I was just wondering if u could win more than one. If not I wasn't going to waste the rsvp's. Sorry if I get the cake machine I will post but haven't gotten lucky yet ! :(

frankflower
06-20-15, 06:12 AM
I'm so jealous! At least you're getting prizes. Five tries at silver machine has given me four sugars. I hope that cake machine comes soon for you.

jim23cash
06-20-15, 06:47 AM
'
I bought both, I believe they are both on 6 hours, and drop one each time. I got them right away, and they have been making cake and packages constantly, I have no reason to suspect that would change. I don't need the cake yet, but it is building up for when I move to that machine. I'm on the 2nd machine now, and waiting for the gifts is the big hang up. I keep sending planes out to build up the RSVPs, since all three machines take those. Each machine adds one type of item needed to play. 2nd machine requires 2 RSVPs and 2 Presents. Third machine requires 3 RSVPs, 3 Presents, and 3 Pieces of cake.
Since you can't make cake until you get the cake mixer from the 2nd machine, this gives a slight head start on obtaining cake. I don't know how long it takes to make the cake, or if it makes more than one slice at a time.

Oops, it's 1 item every 7 hours, I double checked when I collected.
Also, the 3rd machine takes 5 RSVPs, not 3 as I wrote above. Sorry, Foggy brain! >.<

Doncourt
06-20-15, 07:00 AM
Can someone post the recipe for cake slices so we can start making the required items? I don't have the cake mixer yet but want to stock up so I'm ready when I do get it. Thanks! :rolleyes:

minidemon88
06-20-15, 11:57 AM

Thanks for the info! :)

Tough choice here, since it's much more expensive than the mailbox but drop only one item. Blehx! >_< Oh guys, don't craft so many candles. You can't sell them. =.="

orleansparish
06-20-15, 11:59 AM
Did anyone else get a gem sale today? I'm in such shock in seeing one I'm thinking of getting 1400 gems. Now if I see one in RS2 I'll definitely fall out of my seat. Didn't play all of yesterday so I'm gonna play as much as I can. Have to make tons of sugar and apples pies. Gonna be a long day!

CottageRose
06-20-15, 02:00 PM
Cake machine
2 batter, 1 blue birthday candle, 2 white sugar = 5 slices (11 hours)

Wish I hadn't made so many extra icings and plates way before I got the mixer. Now have 21 barn slots tied up in inventory I can't sell and won't use.

kittiki
06-20-15, 02:02 PM
Is it just me, but the RSVP drop rate is ridiculously low, now I get one out of seven to ten deliveries! Haven't had the luck of getting the cake mixer yet!

CottageRose
06-20-15, 02:02 PM
Did anyone else get a gem sale today? I'm in such shock in seeing one I'm thinking of getting 1400 gems. Now if I see one in RS2 I'll definitely fall out of my seat. Didn't play all of yesterday so I'm gonna play as much as I can. Have to make tons of sugar and apples pies. Gonna be a long day!
Yes, I got the sale starting last night. Stocking up on gems for future tree house and gem-only market items. :)

infinitelove19
06-20-15, 03:00 PM
Cake machine

Wish I hadn't made so many extra icings and plates way before I got the mixer. Now have 21 barn slots tied up in inventory I can't sell and won't use.

Where can I find/get the cake machine? Feel like I'm missing something...?

dragon2046
06-20-15, 03:31 PM
Thanks for info cottagerose. I still haven't been lucky enough to get the cake machine yet. Waiting for the packages is looooong! Sounds like the cake is even longer for one slice. S8 sure wanted this event to last a long time. Lol. Enjoy and good luck everyone. :)

CottageRose
06-20-15, 03:52 PM
Where can I find/get the cake machine? Feel like I'm missing something...?
You have to win it from the Silver prize machine. Good luck!

CottageRose
06-20-15, 03:53 PM
Thanks for info cottagerose. I still haven't been lucky enough to get the cake machine yet. Waiting for the packages is looooong! Sounds like the cake is even longer for one slice. S8 sure wanted this event to last a long time. Lol. Enjoy and good luck everyone. :)
Yep. Both the Gift Station and the Cake Mixer are set up so that it's much more efficient time-wise to make five at a time instead of just one. :)

Doncourt
06-20-15, 05:41 PM
Cake machine

Thanks for the recipe! :rolleyes:

bakerystoe
06-20-15, 06:38 PM
Yay:) But I have been trick by TL:( The first one just a costume not pets:((

bakerystoe
06-20-15, 06:39 PM
Anyone have some chocolate can sell for me? add bakerystoe

syncler78
06-20-15, 07:37 PM
Anyone have some chocolate can sell for me? add bakerystoe

I do. Just msg here or post on my wall. I will be checking off and on for the next two hours.

PookieBear50
06-20-15, 09:38 PM
I wonder...HAS anyone managed to win 2 (or more) Gift Machines? It is rather inconvenient being limited to only 5 silver prizes per 16-hour period, since each 8-hour crafting period only produces 5 gifts, meaning only 4 can be used after the first 8 hours, then 6 after the next. It makes me wonder if there was supposed to be another way to obtain gifts. Oh, well.

On another note, I'm surprised that there are no 2nd Birthday skins for the pigs. The cows and sheep have pinata outfits, and the chickens dress up as clowns, but there is nothing for the pigs at all.

jim23cash
06-20-15, 11:08 PM
I wonder...HAS anyone managed to win 2 (or more) Gift Machines? It is rather inconvenient being limited to only 5 silver prizes per 16-hour period, since each 8-hour crafting period only produces 5 gifts, meaning only 4 can be used after the first 8 hours, then 6 after the next. It makes me wonder if there was supposed to be another way to obtain gifts. Oh, well.

On another note, I'm surprised that there are no 2nd Birthday skins for the pigs. The cows and sheep have pinata outfits, and the chickens dress up as clowns, but there is nothing for the pigs at all.

The pile of gifts gives 1 per 7 hours. They probably set it up that way to encourage the purchase of the gift pile for gems.

crazyrancher
06-20-15, 11:15 PM
Cake machine

I have a bunch of plates that I have been making in prep. for the cake. Now I need to start on sugar and batter. UGH!
Oh well, at least I got my birthday cake & birthday gift makers already to help speed the process up. Too bad they are not upgradeable.

orleansparish
06-21-15, 12:09 AM
I have a bunch of plates that I have been making in prep. for the cake. Now I need to start on sugar and batter. UGH!
Oh well, at least I got my birthday cake & birthday gift makers already to help speed the process up. Too bad they are not upgradeable.

Are those the ones on sale for gems? How many cakes and gifts do you get? Just one per however many hours like the Mailbox? I refuse to buy one until I know how much we get, at each set hours.

I've turned in 13 collections and am waiting on the Birthday hats. They're refusing to give them to me!

judyandthecat
06-21-15, 04:03 AM
Are those the ones on sale for gems? How many cakes and gifts do you get? Just one per however many hours like the Mailbox? I refuse to buy one until I know how much we get, at each set hours.

I've turned in 13 collections and am waiting on the Birthday hats. They're refusing to give them to me!

I bought the gem items.
You receive one piece of cake I think every seven hours and one gift every seven hours. (Maybe eight hours for both will check next time I collect)
Mailbox gives one RSVP every five or six hours.

The box of presents enables me to turn in three collections every eight hours to the silver machine instead of two! (5 gifts from gift machine plus 1 gift from the box of presents)

dragon2046
06-21-15, 04:49 AM

I was wondering the same thing. I've tried to win a second gift machine but haven't yet so either really unlucky or it has been set up so u can't win 2 of either of the machines. I wish someone from S8 would let us know cuz I have enough paths and party hats to cover my whole farm by now. Lol.

yppahc
06-21-15, 07:06 AM
I just got the cake mixer. It actually takes 12 hours for the five slices.

Ev3sfarm
06-21-15, 07:41 AM
Not enough hours in the day to play! Some of us have to work ! I set my farm up to make goods at 5:30 am but don't get to play til9 pm when I'm home then it's only for an hour because I have to go to bed ready for the next day.

synsanity
06-21-15, 08:28 AM
The cake mixer said it would be won after ten plays on the second game thing but I still haven't gotten mine after more than ten spins. What is up with that? Anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

judyandthecat
06-21-15, 08:34 AM
The cake mixer said it would be won after ten plays on the second game thing but I still haven't gotten mine after more than ten spins. What is up with that? Anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

Where did you read that?
I am om spin number twenty and no mixer.

judyandthecat
06-21-15, 08:41 AM
WARNING

I have been making items storing them and now I am in a mess because I do not need the tubes of icing! I cannot sell them or dump them and they are taking up space in my barn!

Icing is NOT used in the twelve hour recipe!
I tried to put them in my store to sell or to dump and it is set up to not allow us to do so!

otgland
06-21-15, 08:47 AM
WARNING

My barn is full of them too! Wish we could sell - or use for deliveries!!! Argh!!!😱😱😱

judyandthecat
06-21-15, 09:41 AM
My barn is full of them too! Wish we could sell - or use for deliveries!!! Argh!!!������

And it gets worse for me both of my two studios are full of cake plates, plates laying on the ground and they are not used in the recipe!

What I thought was looking like one of the best events yet just got a giant monkey wrench thrown in!

syncler78
06-21-15, 10:07 AM

I don't think it was supposed to be meant as a guarantee that you would get the mixer after ten plays. I think it is just set up as two things to complete in order to complete the entire goal. So on the off-chance that you WERE actually able to win the mixer in LESS than 10 spins, you would still need to spin a total of ten times on the silver machine to complete the goal.

judyandthecat
06-21-15, 10:48 AM
Birthday hot air balloon
Chicken cupcake
Birthday silo skin
Birthday hot air balloon
Cake batter
Birthday gazebo
Bouncy house
Birthday hot air balloon
Chicken cupcake
Chicken clown skin
Birthday Gazebo
Birthday Candle
Bouncy House
Birthday gazebo
Pig cupcake
Birthday Hot air balloon
Cake Batter
Sheep cupcake
Birthday hot air balloon
Candle
Number 21 Collection turned in! And Lalalalal..
The Cake Mixer!

CottageRose
06-21-15, 10:53 AM
I just got the cake mixer. It actually takes 12 hours for the five slices.
Interesting! I'm nearly positive it was 11 hours when I originally posted. I switched windows and checked 3 or 4 times to try and make sure I was posting accurate info. Hmmm...

grameys
06-21-15, 10:54 AM

same boat.. maybe TL can fix it so we can dump them somehow ;)

nukesters2
06-21-15, 12:09 PM
WARNING

Oh my gosh! thankyou so much for posting this information!! It must be a glitch!! Hopefully it will get fixed tomorrow and you can clean out your barn! let me know when you do, and I will come buy the items on my second small farm. Because it is only level 15, I can't make all of the items to do 5 at a time, have to do just one at a time! At least this time they are letting lower level players participate which is really nice! Also, I can't even make the plates because I can't get the studio till level 17, so I would only be able to buy them.

river20
06-21-15, 12:24 PM

So thankful I decided to stop at 5 candles, 4 plates and 2 icings. One of my barn upgrades is being used just to store these for now...

grameys
06-21-15, 01:01 PM
goat is cute,, he actully runs instead of walking not crazy about the pen he comes with,, BUT loved this event,, it was very fun with no stress,, thanks TL ;)
wish i could sell my extra stuff for folks

judyandthecat
06-21-15, 01:30 PM
goat is cute,, he actully runs instead of walking not crazy about the pen he comes with,, BUT loved this event,, it was very fun with no stress,, thanks TL ;)
wish i could sell my extra stuff for folks

Ohoh went and checked the goat and bulldog out...too cute!

otgland
06-21-15, 02:58 PM
Ohoh went and checked the goat and bulldog out...too cute!

Very cute!! Can't wait to get that goat😊

Moissonor
06-21-15, 03:12 PM

I agree with you.
Also, TL has forgotten a new dress for the red "Train operator".

PookieBear50
06-21-15, 04:07 PM
Okay, I finally got the Cake Mixer, and now Morgan's handed over another quest. Is it worth making 3 plates and 3 frostings for, or should I maybe wait until after I (hopefully) get the final prize?

ErnieKatz
06-21-15, 05:22 PM
Waaaahh, I'm not getting any RSVP envelopes from deliveries!!!! I'm also very confused with this event. I don't understand what all the candles are for that I made, and the plates, icing and batter. I bought all the items needed for the event, but just don't understand what I'm doing. I won the present wrapper, but don't know what they are for.
Please help me!!!

river20
06-21-15, 05:36 PM
Waaaahh, I'm not getting any RSVP envelopes from deliveries!!!! I'm also very confused with this event. I don't understand what all the candles are for that I made, and the plates, icing and batter. I bought all the items needed for the event, but just don't understand what I'm doing. I won the present wrapper, but don't know what they are for.
Please help me!!!
The present wrapper makes the gifts you will need to work the silver and gold games. In the silver game you can win the cake mixer to make the slices of cake for the gold game. Your will need the plates, icing and batter for the cake mixer. I hope this helps.

PookieBear50
06-21-15, 05:41 PM
Please help me!!!

First, the candles, plates, icing, and batter can all be used in the Cake Mixer, a machine won from the silver prize machine. Those will be used to make the cake slices needed to use the gold prize machine.

Now, then...

Using RSVPs received from deliveries and/or from the Birthday Mailbox that can be purchased with 20 gems, you can use the bronze prize machine. One of the prizes there is the Gift Station. After you win it, take it out of your Storage and set it up on your farm. Then you can start crafting gifts, either 1 at a time over 5 hours (requires 2 Biscuits and 1 Dark Chocolate) or 5 over 8 hours (requires 1 Milk Chocolate and 1 Apple Pie).

Now, using RSVPs and the gifts that you are crafting, you can use the silver prize machine, and one of the prizes is the Cake Mixer. Remove that from your Storage and set it up, and you can start crafting the cake slices you will need to use the gold prize machine. Here you can make 1 slice over 9 hours (1 Batter, 1 Icing, 1 Plates) or 5 over 12 hours (2 Batter, 1 Candle, 1 White Sugar).

By collecting all the possible prizes from the bronze prize machine, you will receive a new skin for your cows. Collecting all the possible prizes from the silver prize machine wins you a new pet, the Birthday Bulldog. And collecting all the prizes from the gold machine will win you the Birthday Goat, a one-of-a-kind pet that comes with its own pen, much like the Reindeer, the Fawn, and the Teacup Pig.

PookieBear50
06-21-15, 05:59 PM
I have to laugh at this.

In the desperate quest to get the items needed to make deliveries and hopefully receive the all-important RSVPs, I had to go to my mine for a chunk of silver. 11 pickaxes later, I finally got one. In the meantime, I found 1 ruby, 4 gold, 14 iron ore, and 1 one-hundred coin piece. All this from a mine which, up until this last time, has been regularly giving me a surplus of silver when I would be desperately looking for iron ore or gold.

Oh, the irony! (pun intended)

Margie2159
06-21-15, 06:16 PM
Having problems sending out orders. I keep getting orders for things I haven't expanded to yet and then it takes time to reload. I'm doing that over and over. Very frustrating��

bakerystoe
06-21-15, 09:04 PM
hello!! anyone have 2 candles for me I need it so much! add bakerystoe. Everyone need something? 5/12 At silver:)

bss0226
06-21-15, 09:05 PM
I have to laugh at this.

In the desperate quest to get the items needed to make deliveries and hopefully receive the all-important RSVPs, I had to go to my mine for a chunk of silver. 11 pickaxes later, I finally got one. In the meantime, I found 1 ruby, 4 gold, 14 iron ore, and 1 one-hundred coin piece. All this from a mine which, up until this last time, has been regularly giving me a surplus of silver when I would be desperately looking for iron ore or gold.

Teamlava does this on purpose so you'll spend gems to fulfill. Happens all the time. Must use artificial intelligence to see what we need and not provide

bakerystoe
06-21-15, 09:09 PM
I have to laugh at this.

Chunk of silver? Idk that??

bakerystoe
06-21-15, 09:11 PM
Make sure to update your game at the App Store!
This special event will require Version 1.9
Special birthday decorations in a prize machine and the rumour is there will be a birthday goat as a prize!
Thursday, June 18 at 5:30 pm Easter Daylight Savings Time!

See the next post for information on the prize machines!

WARNING

Happy Birthday Farm Story 2!
I think we can sell the materials in the slice of cake??

CottageRose
06-21-15, 09:29 PM
I think we can sell the materials in the slice of cake??
Nope. Or at least none of the special event-only items. I can sell white sugar, milk chocolate, apple pies - all the normal stuff just like always.

The special ingredients not so much. I have tried to sell icing, batter, plates, and blue birthday candles, but my game does not allow me to do so. Would love to see this change, but it might be like the Easter Egg dyes - not allowed, by design of S8 as a deliberate restriction. I'd happily "sell" them for free, so that I could help others, but I can't seem to make it happen.

ErnieKatz
06-21-15, 09:53 PM
I
First, the candles, plates, icing, and batter can all be used in the Cake Mixer, a machine won from the silver prize machine. Those will be used to make the cake slices needed to use the gold prize machine.

Now, then...

Using RSVPs received from deliveries and/or from the Birthday Mailbox that can be purchased with 20 gems, you can use the bronze prize machine. One of the prizes there is the Gift Station. After you win it, take it out of your Storage and set it up on your farm. Then you can start crafting gifts, either 1 at a time over 5 hours (requires 2 Biscuits and 1 Dark Chocolate) or 5 over 8 hours (requires 1 Milk Chocolate and 1 Apple Pie).

Now, using RSVPs and the gifts that you are crafting, you can use the silver prize machine, and one of the prizes is the Cake Mixer. Remove that from your Storage and set it up, and you can start crafting the cake slices you will need to use the gold prize machine. Here you can make 1 slice over 9 hours (1 Batter, 1 Icing, 1 Plates) or 5 over 12 hours (2 Batter, 1 Candle, 1 White Sugar).

By collecting all the possible prizes from the bronze prize machine, you will receive a new skin for your cows. Collecting all the possible prizes from the silver prize machine wins you a new pet, the Birthday Bulldog. And collecting all the prizes from the gold machine will win you the Birthday Goat, a one-of-a-kind pet that comes with its own pen, much like the Reindeer, the Fawn, and the Teacup Pig.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! Your explanation was perfect!!!

ErnieKatz
06-21-15, 09:55 PM
The present wrapper makes the gifts you will need to work the silver and gold games. In the silver game you can win the cake mixer to make the slices of cake for the gold game. Your will need the plates, icing and batter for the cake mixer. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the explanation!!

sweetypies97
06-21-15, 11:03 PM
So why can't we sell the battr/candles/icing??

sweetypies97
06-21-15, 11:05 PM
So far I have:

10 confetti path
4 balloon animal
1 birthday hat
1 cow cupcake
4 pig cupcake
8 chicken cupcake
1 bouncy house
4 sheep cupcake
4 party gazebo
chicken costume
silo decoration
gift wrapping machine
2 white sugar
cake mixer machine
kitchen decoration
hot air balloon
birthday bulldog!
3 party table
barn decoration
2 twirling cupcake stand
farmhouse decoration
gazebo
party sheep decoration

crazyrancher
06-22-15, 12:30 AM
Exactly! What am I going to do with 3+ party gazebos?!

It is taking forever to get those RSVP's--guess that makes it pretty close to real life?

Ev3sfarm
06-22-15, 12:38 AM
Got lots of cupcakes in my cellar. Regarding selling icing, batter etc maybe TL is waiting for a % of us to make it to silver/ gold until we can sell them. They must know. They seem to know when I need a certain item and never give it in deliveries and then I have to buy it they then drop 3 in a row!

horsey3
06-22-15, 06:11 AM
Hi. This is probably a really dumb question. After I completed the third gumball type thing I can't find out where to do it again ...just lucked into it today....omg u cannot figure out where it is...please help. Thanks

bakerystoe
06-22-15, 06:20 AM
This is su cks:(( Deliveries are getting crazy, Seems the Percents of luck to get RSVPs Is 40%

bakerystoe
06-22-15, 06:27 AM
Hi. This is probably a really dumb question. After I completed the third gumball type thing I can't find out where to do it again ...just lucked into it today....omg u cannot figure out where it is...please help. Thanks
Did you get goat? Wa I think they just let u get 1 time or not? Easily just tap to the Play button in the third one u said before

driver1711
06-22-15, 06:39 AM
Click on the birthday cake on the right side.

Laytonsville20882
06-22-15, 07:17 AM
Maybe Mr Merriweather will come by and buy the junk we have stored in our barns. Or buy one of three or four of the gazebos or bounce houses....after all that's what we need on the farm when space is limited and they do nothing to help make anything of value for the owner. What would be interesting is, like the pets, they give you stars, coins, gems, or parts for operating a carnival open to the public in lieu of using the space for farming.

horsey3
06-22-15, 07:25 AM
Lol. Thank you so much...all good. I haven't gotten the goat yet. Thanks so much ��

horsey3
06-22-15, 07:26 AM
Thank you so much...I feel silly

bakerystoe
06-22-15, 07:31 AM
Thank you so much...I feel silly

No no u not! I think u didn't read the rules... Yo no silly

LuvsHorror
06-22-15, 07:50 AM
The extra items I win I sell for 0$ in edit mode. I just don't like the clutter in my basement.

synsanity
06-22-15, 09:00 AM
I just realized the first one said get the present maker after three and I did so I guess I assumed the mixer was the same. I've done countless tries and am getting tired. The gem items drop so infrequently. Should have known better after that huge waste of gems hummingbird feeder that didn't drop its first item before I had literally completed the full upgrade on the garden. It's pretty though. Expensive. Enough of my whining. I'm just not feeling the fun in this this year.

generalmadness
06-22-15, 09:02 AM
WHYYYYY DO I MAKE THINGS BEFORE THE CHALLENGE IS ISSUED ����������

Just got the cake mixer, and the accompanying challenge asks you to craft icing and plates... I had already made some plates and icing before I knew that they are not sellable, and only called for in the "short" crafting sessions that I would never waste my time on, when the longer ones yield so much higher! Now if I want to complete the challenge, I am going to be hanging on to a bunch of plates and icing that I don't need and can't sell! DECISIONS DECISIONS.

syncler78
06-22-15, 09:28 AM
SO happy I haven't started on making the things for the cake! I have limited space in my barn anyhow (only 260 total slots).

I won't be putting out most of my birthday decorations because of limited space on my farm, and why have 4 birthday balloons, 3 bouncy houses, and 2 gazebos (so far) on display?

PalaceDiner1
06-22-15, 10:38 AM
SO happy I haven't started on making the things for the cake! I have limited space in my barn anyhow (only 260 total slots).

I won't be putting out most of my birthday decorations because of limited space on my farm, and why have 4 birthday balloons, 3 bouncy houses, and 2 gazebos (so far) on display?

I am displaying all of my prizes hoping TL will reward me with the additional prizes!! :)

Dixie315
06-22-15, 11:20 AM
The extra items I win I sell for 0$ in edit mode. I just don't like the clutter in my basement.

How do you do this? I made too many and would love to dump them.

syncler78
06-22-15, 11:47 AM
I am displaying all of my prizes hoping TL will reward me with the additional prizes!! :)

Haha, that's awesome! Good luck!

How do you do this? I made too many and would love to dump them.

Made? Are you referring to things like plates, candles, etc. in your barn? Selling those is turned off by S8 so you can't sell them in your shop. I don't know how you get rid of those. I think what LuvsHorror was referring to are all the extra copies of prizes that would just sit in the cellar. To get rid of those, place each one you want to get rid of on your farm somewhere (out of the cellar). Then go to edit mode by clicking on the wrench symbol in the lower right corner. Click on the item, and then hit the "$" symbol to sell it. The '$' symbol won't be solid because you can't sell the item for any $, but it will display a confirm prompt to "sell" your item for $0. Hit "Sell" to get rid of it.

kimmysue123
06-22-15, 11:59 AM
This event is ridiculous. Can't get rsvps. Can't dump birthday candles, plates, icing, etc. Played those machines way too many times only to receive multiples of multiple of multiples of the same prizes. I've played since the game was a week old, and this is by far the WORST event ever in the history of this game.

Dixie315
06-22-15, 12:12 PM
Haha, that's awesome! Good luck!

Made? Are you referring to things like plates, candles, etc. in your barn? Selling those is turned off by S8 so you can't sell them in your shop. I don't know how you get rid of those. I think what LuvsHorror was referring to are all the extra copies of prizes that would just sit in the cellar. To get rid of those, place each one you want to get rid of on your farm somewhere (out of the cellar). Then go to edit mode by clicking on the wrench symbol in the lower right corner. Click on the item, and then hit the "$" symbol to sell it. The '$' symbol won't be solid because you can't sell the item for any $, but it will display a confirm prompt to "sell" your item for $0. Hit "Sell" to get rid of it.

Ugh, I misread what she wrote. I thought she'd cracked the code on how to get rid of the extra plates, candles, etc. Thanks for the reply!

ciarjen
06-22-15, 12:21 PM
I've played since the game was a week old, and this is by far the WORST event ever in the history of this game.

That's my view too. Worst event ever.

I have barely opened my game since it began because there is nothing to do. "Put two items in to craft, leave game for 16 hours, repeat"

It just seems like it is badly planned with not much to do - the polar opposite of other events where you have to play non stop.

And the new items to make which no one is ever going to need, because only the longer craft item is worthwhile doing, is just weird. And the fact that you can't clear them out of your barn, is just silly.

It's obvious there has been a lot of thought and work involved because of the prizes which look great but I don't think they worked out how the game would play in a practical sense. Long craft times may seem like a way to make it a challenge to get prizes but when it stops game play while you wait, it's counter productive.

syncler78
06-22-15, 12:44 PM
I like some of the prizes, but I only need one of each. It would have been nice if you randomly won a prize from THOSE REMAINING that you haven't won yet. So you might have to spin the silver machine 13 times to win the cake mixer, but you would have won it in NO MORE than 13 spins. Also, the long craft times wouldn't be so bad if you knew you were eventually going to get what you needed to get to the next level. I mean, we do have 3 weeks left of the event and it is nice to be able to get some sleep during this one! :D

I think the shorter time-to-craft items are for those players who are lower levels and don't have the machines needed to craft the other items to make 5 of X. That was nice of S8, but there really needs to be some way for people to unload what they don't need from their barns.

PookieBear50
06-22-15, 12:48 PM
That's my view too. Worst event ever.

I have barely opened my game since it began because there is nothing to do. "Put two items in to craft, leave game for 16 hours, repeat"

It just seems like it is badly planned with not much to do - the polar opposite of other events where you have to play non stop.

And the new items to make which no one is ever going to need, because only the longer craft item is worthwhile doing, is just weird. And the fact that you can't clear them out of your barn, is just silly.

It's obvious there has been a lot of thought and work involved because of the prizes which look great but I don't think they worked out how the game would play in a practical sense. Long craft times may seem like a way to make it a challenge to get prizes but when it stops game play while you wait, it's counter productive.

Or, perhaps, they realized that it would take a while to accumulate the RSVPs and require a lot of them, so they deliberately made the crafting time longer (which, btw, also helps those of us who work and can't be playing every few minutes to stay on top of things and complete events within hours of their beginning) AND gave us nearly a month to do it all in.

As to those players who started crafting early, I sympathize with them, but while it WAS tempting to start as soon as the items became available to craft, I knew I didn't have enough space in my barn to store them, and I wasn't about to commit resources to craft them...not when I was so busy crafting items for deliveries to get the RSVPs for the first prize machine.

As far as events go, I am hopeful (knock on wood) that I can finally complete an event on my own without having to heavily rely on the kindness of others to help me along (except to buy Milk Chocolate and Apple Pies for the Gift Wrapper). Not that I would turn down any assistance if it were possible, but I feel guilty asking for help so often and being unable to return the favor except to pay it forward to the next person.

river20
06-22-15, 01:09 PM
I'm not sure if I reached a magical number on the silver prize machine or what but I received the cake mixer on both farms this afternoon. I have 11/13 needed in both silver prize machines. It was item 10 on my small farm and item 11 on my large farm. Looking forward to having the birthday bulldog on both farms.

My small farm is only at level 25 so without a candlemaker it is highly unlikely that I will win the goat. I will be happy with the bulldog.

syncler78
06-22-15, 01:16 PM
Don't give up! Look at it this way: it's been less than a week and you almost have the bulldog. You have 3 times as much time to win the goat!

river20
06-22-15, 03:08 PM
Don't give up! Look at it this way: it's been less than a week and you almost have the bulldog. You have 3 times as much time to win the goat!
Thanks! And definitely not giving up. I simply won't be disappointed if I don't get the goat. Plenty of farming ahead for the small farm :)!

PookieBear50
06-22-15, 03:26 PM
I'm not sure if I reached a magical number on the silver prize machine or what but I received the cake mixer on both farms this afternoon. I have 11/13 needed in both silver prize machines. It was item 10 on my small farm and item 11 on my large farm. Looking forward to having the birthday bulldog on both farms.

My small farm is only at level 25 so without a candlemaker it is highly unlikely that I will win the goat. I will be happy with the bulldog.

There IS one other possible option, but it is not definite and relies heavily on chance and luck. One of the prizes for the silver machine is the special candle (x2). Whether this is something you want to risk, though...I wouldn't, unless I had absolutely no chance of obtaining the candlemaker at all, but it would also mean needing to make as many gifts as possible to fuel both the silver and the gold prize machines.

catfoodie
06-22-15, 04:22 PM
What level apple pie and milk chocolate available to buy from the newspaper? I'm only level 11 so I wonder if I have any chance to get the pug

syncler78
06-22-15, 04:29 PM
Not sure, but if you want to pop over to my farm and let me know you are around, I'll try selling a milk chocolate and it will tell you what level you need to be if you can't buy it.

generalmadness
06-22-15, 06:55 PM
Got my bulldog! He is super cute! I have been sending out a million plane orders, and just keeping all my machines going in order to get the RSVPs needed to feed the gumball machines. I love all the prizes; I just got the cupcake spinner, and the movement is really dynamic and fun! This is such a long event, I feel like everyone has the chance to make it to the goat. It is true that the crafting times are long, but I think the thing that you have to focus on as far as game play is sending planes out.

bakerystoe
06-22-15, 08:58 PM
Anyone get the bulldog yet? Hope I can get:))) 9/13 now:) Can anyone help me? I really need a cat fish and 2 candles:) Thanks

bakerystoe
06-22-15, 10:24 PM
Got my bulldog! He is super cute! I have been sending out a million plane orders, and just keeping all my machines going in order to get the RSVPs needed to feed the gumball machines. I love all the prizes; I just got the cupcake spinner, and the movement is really dynamic and fun! This is such a long event, I feel like everyone has the chance to make it to the goat. It is true that the crafting times are long, but I think the thing that you have to focus on as far as game play is sending planes out.
Congratulations:))) You are awesome and fast:) Hey what is the cupcake spinner do or just decor? thanks;))

orleansparish
06-22-15, 10:57 PM
I just went ahead and bought the cake. I still have some 400 odd gems left and can work the train for those 2/5 gems per day to build them back up. I'm having the worst time getting rsvps still. And am still waiting to win those hats to make the pi?ata. I actually stopped worrying about the stupid thing and used the envelopes to open the silver crate. To at least win the cake maker.

Who's idea was it to not allow us to sale pieces? Even if we can sell them, at least let us have a way to discard them. Keep selling all my Good stuff because before I knew if I'd made 16 plates and about 20 candles. Minus the other foolishness I haven't counted yet.

emmonkee
06-23-15, 12:03 AM
Wish we could sell the icing and plates they are useless

bakerystoe
06-23-15, 12:09 AM

I bought the mail box things And give 1 RSVPs in 5hrs:( Thats awkward and I think it will same here

bakerystoe
06-23-15, 12:10 AM
Wish we could sell the icing and plates they are useless

I wish everything in this event can be sell:p

bakerystoe
06-23-15, 12:12 AM
That usually happens here. TL don't let us to sell it, To help other players... We can't sell anything, that's mean if we not have what we want, we will buy gems and buy them! Thats a tip for TL:p Thanksy;)but i think that's a quite good deal because TL make all their games free and Introducing a lot of nice and good updates so they have to do it!

bakerystoe
06-23-15, 12:17 AM
I just went ahead and bought the cake. I still have some 400 odd gems left and can work the train for those 2/5 gems per day to build them back up. I'm having the worst time getting rsvps still. And am still waiting to win those hats to make the pi?ata. I actually stopped worrying about the stupid thing and used the envelopes to open the silver crate. To at least win the cake maker.

Who's idea was it to not allow us to sale pieces? Even if we can sell them, at least let us have a way to discard them. Keep selling all my Good stuff because before I knew if I'd made 16 plates and about 20 candles. Minus the other foolishness I haven't counted yet.
Is the Cake thing give u 1 in 5 hours or more?

bakerystoe
06-23-15, 01:25 AM
Now I got another problem... RSVPs done and not gift:(

Laytonsville20882
06-23-15, 05:00 AM
Strange that we were able to craft certain prizes, store them, but still have to win them in the bubble machine. Something wrong with that! I understand that this is a free game, but actually paying for the chance to own ten bags of white sugar is something I don't need to experience. I don't play any of the other games that they are constantly pushing on this site, mainly due to the lack of positive experiences as well as Storm 8's foresight and consistency in setting up this game.every time I get the urge to buy gems, I have to think of what I "could be" buying....a cake mixer like I need, or another pig cupcake.
Maybe they program the game differently for those who actually "invest" in this game...that would be interesting, any high rollers care to comment as to whether or not they experience the same level of frustration as the blog contributors?
Also, are the other games that are available just as frustrating when it comes to events/general play?

LuvsHorror
06-23-15, 06:34 AM
Strange that we were able to craft certain prizes, store them, but still have to win them in the bubble machine. Something wrong with that! I understand that this is a free game, but actually paying for the chance to own ten bags of white sugar is something I don't need to experience. I don't play any of the other games that they are constantly pushing on this site, mainly due to the lack of positive experiences as well as Storm 8's foresight and consistency in setting up this game.every time I get the urge to buy gems, I have to think of what I "could be" buying....a cake mixer like I need, or another pig cupcake.

Maybe they program the game differently for those who actually "invest" in this game...that would be interesting, any high rollers care to comment as to whether or not they experience the same level of frustration as the blog contributors?
Also, are the other games that are available just as frustrating when it comes to events/general play?

I am heavily invested in this game and have the same odds as everyone else.

dragon2046
06-23-15, 06:44 AM
I personally like the event. I actually quit playing the game a while back cuz all the events were stressful and time consuming I think this event is a better design for people who work and the ones who don't have or want to spend all day on their devices. Although I do think that the items should be able to be sold to people who don't want to craft them. Another thing I do like is that it doesn't take long to craft any of the items. Again just my opinion. Still working on getting the dog hopefully I'll get lucky soon! Enjoy the event everyone and thanks S8 for the event.

Annica5
06-23-15, 06:56 AM
I like this event because it's different from the earlier! I really appreciate Storm8's effort to come up with new ideas. Not saying whether it's easier or tougher, personally just hoping for the bulldog. And since I'm one of those players who like to decorate I'm quite happy with my prizes, matches my old carnival items nicely. Dusted those and rolled them out of storage. ;)

Laytonsville20882
06-23-15, 07:43 AM
I am heavily invested in this game and have the same odds as everyone else.

Thanks! After reading all the blogs I was thinking that maybe statistically there could be a programming edge given to investors.

generalmadness
06-23-15, 08:09 AM
Congratulations:))) You are awesome and fast:) Hey what is the cupcake spinner do or just decor? thanks;))

The different levels spin in opposite directions! It is pretty cute. The bulldog is a Frenchie, with upstanding ears. SUPER CUTE.

generalmadness
06-23-15, 08:12 AM
Has anyone finished the freestanding goals? I am wondering if there is a different goal prize for those... I sort of really don't want to make more plates and frosting if they are just going to sit in my barn clogging it up. So glad I managed to expand to the water garden right before this event started, so I cleared out a ton of expansion and repair parts! Otherwise I would be having a hard time filling the plane orders...

Laytonsville20882
06-23-15, 08:41 AM
After thinking as to the motive for not being able to sell the newly crafted items for this event, I think that Storm 8 is putting an end to those who set up dummy farms to get increase their chances of success. Add to that the players who do not get involved in the events and sell the event items for 3+/- coins, and it gets easy to complete with little or no investment. In my case, after getting to the event goal I dumped gloves, moss etc... as it was not worth the space in my store to sell them when there was so little to gain. Since others needed flowers to get to their goal I sold them for a coin or less each. Probably This undermines the game to the creators and this makes it more challenging. I bet that if we are not able to sell the cake parts towards the end of the event, they will just disappear from our barns. Sound logical?

river20
06-23-15, 08:56 AM

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21046&d=1435074888 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21046&d=1435074888)

My bulldog is fascinated by the mailbox and keeps licking it. :)

enaid03
06-23-15, 08:56 AM
Has anyone finished the freestanding goals? I am wondering if there is a different goal prize for those... I sort of really don't want to make more plates and frosting if they are just going to sit in my barn clogging it up. So glad I managed to expand to the water garden right before this event started, so I cleared out a ton of expansion and repair parts! Otherwise I would be having a hard time filling the plane orders...

I haven't had anymore goals after finishing the one involving the playing the prize machine with the goat. Maybe someone else has?

yppahc
06-23-15, 09:17 AM

I did all the goals and they gave a few coins and xp. Nothing special so I wouldn't bother if barn space is tight.

syncler78
06-23-15, 10:12 AM
After thinking as to the motive for not being able to sell the newly crafted items for this event, I think that Storm 8 is putting an end to those who set up dummy farms to get increase their chances of success. Add to that the players who do not get involved in the events and sell the event items for 3+/- coins, and it gets easy to complete with little or no investment. In my case, after getting to the event goal I dumped gloves, moss etc... as it was not worth the space in my store to sell them when there was so little to gain. Since others needed flowers to get to their goal I sold them for a coin or less each. Probably This undermines the game to the creators and this makes it more challenging. I bet that if we are not able to sell the cake parts towards the end of the event, they will just disappear from our barns. Sound logical?

That and I think that it reduces the number of people buying gems to advance more quickly in the game. In the Spring Blossom event, I bought a few event parts to upgrade my tree faster since I wasn't finding them in the newspaper and wasn't getting them through deliveries. I'm not sure about the parts just disappearing from our barns though. I saved a single flower of each type from the last event in the hopes that S8 would allow us to keep the pots and flowers after the event had ended and that I'd have each flower as a starting point to grow more. Well, I can't grow them in the pots and they are still in my silo. (PLEASE LET US GROW FLOWERS!) IMO: My guess is that AFTER the event is done, we will be able to discard the event items through our store. No one will be buying them after the event because there won't be a use for them, but we'll finally be able to put them in a slot and discard.

kooky panda
06-23-15, 10:13 AM

If you buy tons, some or no gems at all, the game is the same for everyone.

Of course someone that does invest money on gems will be able to complete goals and advance quicker in the game.

shedenh
06-23-15, 10:35 AM
I can't get the apple pie to make gifts. Ugh all I get is the chocolate. How do you get the apple pies. I have spent so many spins trying and keep getting chocolate which I can now make. Anybody have a couple for sale thanks

tigarlilyvol
06-23-15, 10:46 AM
I can't get the apple pie to make gifts. Ugh all I get is the chocolate. How do you get the apple pies. I have spent so many spins trying and keep getting chocolate which I can now make. Anybody have a couple for sale thanks

Sent invite so you can keep a check on my shop

ciarjen
06-23-15, 10:52 AM

Can you not make it yourself yet?

Apple pie is a really easy item to find in the newspaper and neighbours shops. Do you have plenty of neighbours ? high level ones?

shedenh
06-23-15, 12:07 PM
Can you not make it yourself yet?

Apple pie is a really easy item to find in the newspaper and neighbours shops. Do you have plenty of neighbours ? high level ones?

No I am only level 15 and not many friends yet. I search the paper every 15 min and have never seen one yet. I just got leveled up to 15 and don't have the funds yet for the bakery. Is that what you use. Thanks so much

syncler78
06-23-15, 12:29 PM
No I am only level 15 and not many friends yet. I search the paper every 15 min and have never seen one yet. I just got leveled up to 15 and don't have the funds yet for the bakery. Is that what you use. Thanks so much

Neighbors help a LOT in this game! If you visit people's farms from the "Community" tab and tap on their buildings with a heart on them, you increase your overall heart ranking. I've noticed that a higher ranking will help bring people to visit your farm, who will help out your buildings, and if you have the "Quick Invite" option turned on (accessible from "Settings", the gear icon) that will help others quickly become neighbors with you. You can invite me as a neighbor if you want and I'll accept it when I get back to my farm tonight. I don't have any apple pies to sell ATM, but honestly, flipping through neighbor's stores I have found so much stuff I've needed.

Oh, and yes, you craft the apple pies in the bakery (1 brown sugar, 1 flour, 3 apples for 45 minutes).

puzZelda
06-23-15, 02:22 PM
WARNING

Are they going to fix this glitch? I made a slew of parts before I finally got the dang mixer and there are all these parts taking up space now. Since we can't "sell" them, there's no deleting either. Kind of annoying!

LuvsHorror
06-23-15, 02:23 PM
Well, I've got the dog. Cute. I have also finished all the expansions. Question to long time players, how often do they add more land?

puzZelda
06-23-15, 03:07 PM
You know, the economy of the game would be better if the minimum price for crafted parts like dyes or candles was really high instead of really low. You'd be less likely to buy a candle at 1000 coins unless you really needed it... But then people would buy coins or gems b/c of that and it would maintain community play.

But there needs to be a way to delete stuff out of the barn if you aren't going to let me sell it. Hanging out with a dozen slots used by plates for 3 weeks = annoying.

PookieBear50
06-23-15, 03:32 PM
For anyone who has completed everything and received the Birthday Goat...what happens after that? Are you still able to craft gifts and cake slices and use them to win decorations, or did everything stop working? That was what happened with one of the previous events, right?

bss0226
06-23-15, 04:29 PM
Something, since about 15 minutes ago, if I leave the game and do anything and come back to the game it freezes up and eventually quits. It's doing this on my iPad with this game, on my iPhone 6+ with my farm there etc

Anyone else seeing this?

I even quit all apps, shut down iPad. Restarted and only l only started fs2. Then went into safari and came back and freeze up

Another friend says if she answers a text, the game freezes up

What gives?

bakerystoe
06-23-15, 06:11 PM
Got a lot of chicken cupcake now:(

bakerystoe
06-23-15, 06:14 PM
Something, since about 15 minutes ago, if I leave the game and do anything and come back to the game it freezes up and eventually quits. It's doing this on my iPad with this game, on my iPhone 6+ with my farm there etc

Anyone else seeing this?

I even quit all apps, shut down iPad. Restarted and only l only started fs2. Then went into safari and came back and freeze up

What gives?
Since I played Fs Ds I really get annoyed by That! I tap the Ds and it's automatically shut down and bk to home and now I can't play it on my IPod:( But I can play it on the iPad! it's working well and 'not' do that again

shedenh
06-23-15, 06:55 PM
Sent invite so you can keep a check on my shop

What is your Farm name? I will keep checking. I am trying to make enough to buy bakery but still 1500.00 short and then I will be broke lol. Thank you so much for trying to help.

Happi2knight
06-23-15, 06:58 PM
How do I make the prize machine to appear?

driver1711
06-23-15, 07:41 PM
How do I make the prize machine to appear?Click on the birthday cake on the right side.

shedenh
06-23-15, 07:41 PM
What is your Farm name? I will keep checking. I am trying to make enough to buy bakery but still 1500.00 short and then I will be broke lol. Thank you so much for trying to help.

Well bought gems and got the bakery but it only makes bread at my level ugh. So frustrating ! So all that and no pie to make gifts!

shedenh
06-23-15, 07:56 PM

Found you on my neighbors and the Apple pie was locked so I couldn't buy it. You are so sweet for trying to help me. Thank you so much. I finally won one again from the machine after 15 spins. Probably shouldn't have tried this so soon. Should wait until I level up a lot more. Still struggling just to keep ahead. Thanks again

PookieBear50
06-23-15, 09:56 PM
Found you on my neighbors and the Apple pie was locked so I couldn't buy it. You are so sweet for trying to help me. Thank you so much. I finally won one again from the machine after 15 spins. Probably shouldn't have tried this so soon. Should wait until I level up a lot more. Still struggling just to keep ahead. Thanks again

At the lower levels you will level up quite quickly. Just keep doing your best to send out deliveries quickly. Don't hesitate to discard orders you can't fill, but also don't rush and use gems to get the new order right away. Use the time to harvest and craft and sell. You can also use the time to visit other farms, inviting them to become your neighbors, and improving your rank with all the hearts you collect (as well as getting some coins and stars).

Once you've leveled up enough to make pies, you can start buying them from the newspaper and your neighbors.

judyandthecat
06-23-15, 10:30 PM

Anyone else seeing this?

What gives?

My game has done this since the birthday update. I have to forceclose every time I leave the game or else it is frozen when I return to it and even freezes my entire iPad. If I had just started playing the game I would of deleted it for that reason.
I have even done hard reboot trying to fix and have not found a solution.

Kooky can you direct these posts to bugs

bakerystoe
06-24-15, 04:19 AM
The plate and icing is too useless:( Damo

tigarlilyvol
06-24-15, 05:49 AM

It's vol land put another pie in this morning, good luck

tigarlilyvol
06-24-15, 05:53 AM
The plate and icing is too useless:( Damo

Not to lower levels, my second farm doesn't have candle maker, but I can make 1 slice of pie using plates, icing and batter. It will be extremely slow, but I still have a chance. I have two prizes towards the goat. If luck is with me I might have a chance.

dodiedragon
06-24-15, 06:00 AM
I am unable to figure out how the Pin the Tail works. Is it an actual game or just a birthday decoration? Thanks

Happi2knight
06-24-15, 06:01 AM
Thanks

diverDestiny
06-24-15, 06:12 AM
In my other game I am at level 20. I have option to make cake batter but don't have option to make or buy butter.
Is this a glitch? What am I missing?

PalaceDiner1
06-24-15, 06:14 AM
The cupcake spinner is nice. I would have liked it more if we could have put the animal cupcakes we won earlier on it though...just a suggestion for future. :)

kruimeltje1979
06-24-15, 06:50 AM
Anyone know if we'll be able to get rid of event items any time soon? I made a bunch before realizing I couldn't sell. I have atleast 50+ items I'm not gonna use lol

judyandthecat
06-24-15, 07:20 AM
Anyone know if we'll be able to get rid of event items any time soon? I made a bunch before realizing I couldn't sell. I have atleast 50+ items I'm not gonna use lol

I did the same thing and looks to me are stuck with them until the event ends.
Lesson learned!
Next event will not mass produce an item before I know how many I will need!

generalmadness
06-24-15, 07:34 AM
I did the same thing and looks to me are stuck with them until the event ends.
Lesson learned!
Next event will not mass produce an item before I know how many I will need!

I am almost done with the event, and my plan is to then use up these supplies by using them in the event crafting machines, then using the resulting parts as if I were still playing. That will result in duplicate prizes, but at least I won't have a barn full of the parts I can't use or sell, and duplicate prizes can sit in my cellar or be sold for $0.