PDA

View Full Version : Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

kooky panda
07-15-15, 11:04 AM
Remember you can always put items up sale, then discard the sell, to be able to get rid of things faster!

Sandybellee
07-15-15, 02:54 PM
Can you also sell stuff from the cellar? The only options in the side shop are barn and silo for me. I have a lot of extra b-day stuff in the cellar! Here's my list:

1 cake mixer
1 gift station
24 birthday hats
23 cow cupcakes
21 balloon animals
4 party tables
2 pin the tails
7 sheep cupcakes
8 party gazebos
4 birthday air balloons
4 pig cupcakes
1 cupcake spinner
1 carousel
9 chicken cupcakes
7 bouncy houses
70 confetti paths

PookieBear50
07-15-15, 03:29 PM
Can you also sell stuff from the cellar? The only options in the side shop are barn and silo for me. I have a lot of extra b-day stuff in the cellar! Here's my list:

1 cake mixer
1 gift station
24 birthday hats
23 cow cupcakes
21 balloon animals
4 party tables
2 pin the tails
7 sheep cupcakes
8 party gazebos
4 birthday air balloons
4 pig cupcakes
1 cupcake spinner
1 carousel
9 chicken cupcakes
7 bouncy houses
70 confetti paths

I don't know about the machines, but the decorations I think you can put on display, tap on the Edit icon, then select the decoration you want to sell. If a money tag appears as one of the options (besides storing or rotating it), then I think you can sell it that way.

Sandybellee
07-15-15, 04:30 PM
I don't know about the machines, but the decorations I think you can put on display, tap on the Edit icon, then select the decoration you want to sell. If a money tag appears as one of the options (besides storing or rotating it), then I think you can sell it that way.

Yes, it worked. Thank you so much!

tan29573
07-16-15, 02:19 AM

Items "sell" for $0 though don't they? Or am I missing something? X

Sandybellee
07-16-15, 05:39 AM
Items "sell" for $0 though don't they? Or am I missing something? X

Yes, but you can get rid of them that way if you don't want to keep that many.