PDA

View Full Version : Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

yppahc
06-24-15, 08:00 AM
I am unable to figure out how the Pin the Tail works. Is it an actual game or just a birthday decoration? Thanks

Just a decoration I think.

I enjoyed this event and liked the change of event format. Thanks S8!

CD0815
06-24-15, 08:28 AM
Does anyone know if its possible to win more than one cake mixer/present maker?

LuvsHorror
06-24-15, 08:36 AM
Does anyone know if its possible to win more than one cake mixer/present maker?

I doubt it.

bakerystoe
06-24-15, 08:45 AM
Hi hi U guys are awesome:) Cupcake spinner:p

anidayle
06-24-15, 10:03 AM
I loved this event! I did spend my saved gems on the decorations that drop parts, but most of my luck came from the mixer and present maker as they dropped 5 every time rather than 1. I played the game leisurely and have already completed the 3 birthday machine goals. So I think that, even for players without the gem decor, the prizes are very attainable. The last 3 collections turned in on the gold machine gave me the last 3 items I needed, so the rate seems pretty good. Love all the prizes and the goat and Bulldog 😍 Thanks TL for an adorable and rewarding event.

Ps. I really liked the way this event was setup luck wise as opposed to the other collection events like Valentines and Halloween. More events centered toward this type of turn in would be fantastic.

minidemon88
06-24-15, 10:55 AM
Congrats to all those who won all the bonus prizes! :D But are you guys still able to use the machines and craft the cake slice and gift boxes? What about the goal machines, can you continue to spin it?

Although I'm still short of 1 item for the bronze and silver machine. >_< Haven't start on the gold machine yet. Not sure how long it will take me to get the bulldog and goat. But I'm really enjoying and liking this event! Gonna try to win more cupcakes and the hot air balloon! Oh, and also the cake spinner! XD

dragon2046
06-24-15, 11:18 AM
I doubt it.

I doubt it too. I think it was set up to only get one of each machine. I think skins were set up the same way, which is good cuz u only need one skin and it would really stink to get more than one skin but I would've loved 2 gift machines and 2 mixers lol. I need the balloons on the silver one and then I will have the dog. I won the goat first cuz I wanted him more. Enjoy everyone but mostly good luck ! :)

yppahc
06-24-15, 12:55 PM
Congrats to all those who won all the bonus prizes! :D But are you guys still able to use the machines and craft the cake slice and gift boxes? What about the goal machines, can you continue to spin it?

Although I'm still short of 1 item for the bronze and silver machine. >_< Haven't start on the gold machine yet. Not sure how long it will take me to get the bulldog and goat. But I'm really enjoying and liking this event! Gonna try to win more cupcakes and the hot air balloon! Oh, and also the cake spinner! XD

Everything is still working for me. I am only doing the bronze machine now to get more confetti paths.

pikachu73
06-24-15, 01:25 PM
I won the cake mixer from the Silver Machine earlier today
The goal completed and I went to place the cake mixer and it did not place and does not show in my inventory

So upset :(

LuvsHorror
06-24-15, 01:49 PM
Yes! I got the goat! And leveled up!

Now what? I think I'm playing too fast and am going to get bored. I really love my farm, I think it looks really nice.

Since I'm not interested in anymore prizes I tried to store the machines. I guess we can't do that until the event is over?

sweetypies97
06-24-15, 01:53 PM
Has the drop rate of rsvps plummeted for anyone else? I haven't had one for SO long!

pikachu73
06-24-15, 02:45 PM
I won the cake mixer from the Silver Machine earlier today
The goal completed and I went to place the cake mixer and it did not place and does not show in my inventory

So upset :(

Parts crafted for next goal which completed OK

Now on the Going for the Gold goal, I selected Craft to craft the first birthday cake slice and the arrow pointed the location where the cake mixer is

Already tried force closing, but tried again

Cake mixer is still invisible

Will try deleting and re-installing which I couldn't do earlier as I was on mobile broadband not wireless

May also fix the crashing

syncler78
06-24-15, 03:31 PM
4 party gazebos, 6 bouncy houses, and 6 birthday balloons...may I PLEASE win the candles so that I can get the bulldog?

Pamdebear
06-24-15, 06:11 PM
I agree. I hate the space being taken up in my barn.

PookieBear50
06-24-15, 06:45 PM
I'm happy...with the assistance of whomever I bought Milk Chocolate and Apple Pie from, I successfully completed an event on my own!

Now I can go back to my normal style of play--relaxed, stress-free, "if I don't have it, I can either craft it or discard the order" attitude--and work on recovering all the coins I lost trying to get all those RSVPs. And now I need those coins to buy the 5th Feed Mill...so I can devote 1 (or 2) to just making Pet Feed!

Although I will be finishing up whatever I have to make cake slices, etc., to use them and end up with 0 slices (I really don't need any more Cupcake Spinners or Party Tables), and although I cannot make Batter and Candles and sell them, I will make Milk Chocolate and Apple Pies (whenever I'm not crafting for delivery orders) to put up for sale for whomever needs them.

Good luck to everyone! There's still lots of time to level up and get all the prizes!

judyandthecat
06-24-15, 07:09 PM
From the Silver Machine. I am a level 56 farmer!
Birthday hot air balloon
Chicken cupcake
Birthday silo skin
Birthday hot air balloon
Cake batter
Birthday gazebo
Bouncy house
Birthday hot air balloon
Chicken cupcake
Chicken clown skin
Birthday Gazebo
Birthday Candle
Bouncy House
Birthday gazebo
Pig cupcake
Birthday Hot air balloon
Cake Batter
Sheep cupcake
Birthday hot air balloon
Candle
Number 21 Collection turned in! And Lalalalal..
The Cake Mixer!
Sheep Cupcake
Cake Batter
Birthday hot air balloon
Birthday kitchen skin
Party gazebo
Chicken cupcake
Cake batter
Bouncy house
Hot air balloon
Bouncy house
Sheep cupcake.
Candle times two
Cake batter

Collection 35
a bag of sugar
Last item needed for the bulldog
Lalalalalala

I am close on above count might of forgot a couple items!

syncler78
06-24-15, 07:19 PM
Yay! I just won my bulldog! Now on to the gold prizes....

bakerystoe
06-24-15, 07:56 PM
I love it love it:) Bulldog in the basket;) Congrats to all active players:) THIS event is awesome And nice to all the active players:)

bakerystoe
06-24-15, 07:59 PM
It's quite a quick one for me:) no such things above 6;) But I am a little bit slow on the RSVPs.. chicken cupcake got 5

bakerystoe
06-24-15, 08:01 PM
I love this event because the Prize is exotic and cute:) The event dont need to spend to much gems on it and do not let players Sit and play on their device all day:) And they can surely know What the prize;):rolleyes: Beautiful:p
PS: I miss one day for the event:( Have to start later:( ( Maybe I can get this yesterday the dog;)

generalmadness
06-24-15, 09:50 PM
Got my goat! Woohoo! The gold machine hardly gave me any duplicates... I think only two! I did use a bunch of gems to buy the crafting machines, but it was worth it. There is still almost three weeks left, so I think most people should be able to get everything done. What an amazing assortment of prizes! The sheer number and variety!

bakerystoe
06-24-15, 11:56 PM
Anyone have 2 catfish!? I need it so much;) Thanksy

njspooky
06-25-15, 04:34 AM
Nobody needs to make the lower level cake. Birthday candles drop from the prize machine randomly and each x5 slice takes so long to complete you can always get more candles randomly by the time you'll need them. I don't have a candle maker and have had enough candles for sure.

I really hope they let us dump the extra parts though because I have 6 freaking plates doing a whole lot of nothing in my barn that I can't sell or delete.

Edit, darn, I was trying to reply to someone specific but forgot to hit reply w quote and now I have no idea who it was. - _ -

lyrasfarm
06-25-15, 06:08 AM
This may have already been said but they forgot to make a skin for the pigs.

syncler78
06-25-15, 06:10 AM
Nobody needs to make the lower level cake. Birthday candles drop from the prize machine randomly and each x5 slice takes so long to complete you can always get more candles randomly by the time you'll need them. I don't have a candle maker and have had enough candles for sure.

I really hope they let us dump the extra parts though because I have 6 freaking plates doing a whole lot of nothing in my barn that I can't sell or delete

Edit, darn, I was trying to reply to someone specific but forgot to hit reply w quote and now I have no idea who it was. - _ -

I would not count on getting the candles through the silver machine. It was the very last thing I won, after at least 25 spins! I do NOT need more silver prizes! If that's the only way someone can make the 5x cake slices and wants to go for it, good luck, but you also need RSVPs for the gold machine too. Why waste them on trying to get candles?

generalmadness
06-25-15, 07:35 AM
I really hope they let us dump the extra parts though because I have 6 freaking plates doing a whole lot of nothing in my barn that I can't sell or delete.

What I am doing, now that I am finished with the goals, is crafting cake to get rid of the excess plates and frosting and candles, etc... Then I can always take more gumball spins to get rid of the cake, and any resulting prizes can just sit in my cellar or be purged later.

Rynetory2
06-25-15, 07:51 AM
What I am doing, now that I am finished with the goals, is crafting cake to get rid of the excess plates and frosting and candles, etc... Then I can always take more gumball spins to get rid of the cake, and any resulting prizes can just sit in my cellar or be purged later.

Congrats on your pets and lucky you. :) I had 40 spins and still no bulldog. What's my magic number S8? Can I please please have the white sugar that I had been trying for several days? At this rate I think I'm the record holder lol.

jrhgohawks
06-25-15, 07:57 AM
Pretty nice event. It went quickly for me, though I was a little concerned on the gold prizes as I got 4 party tables in a row and I thought if that happened the whole time I would need the full 3 weeks! I displayed one of each prize on my farm if anyone wants to see what they look like.

I agree with the others about the spare parts. I made some of the frosting and plates ahead of time. Just use the time at the end to make them into cake. Unless I'm mistaken, the RSVPs, Presents, and Cake Slices don't contribute to your barn total, just the ingredients do.

sukyee
06-25-15, 08:09 AM
Arrgghh!!! What to do with my 8 birthday carousel & 6 party table!!! I just need one cupcake spinner >.<

aroara
06-25-15, 01:55 PM
Ugh 10 birthday candles from spinning Plus one i made. My barn cant hold more candles :( i cant use them up fast enough because a slice of cake takes 12 hrs This is a waste of my barn space!!!

ArlettesFarm
06-25-15, 02:04 PM
I'm happy...with the assistance of whomever I bought Milk Chocolate and Apple Pie from, I successfully completed an event on my own!

Now I can go back to my normal style of play--relaxed, stress-free, "if I don't have it, I can either craft it or discard the order" attitude--and work on recovering all the coins I lost trying to get all those RSVPs. And now I need those coins to buy the 5th Feed Mill...so I can devote 1 (or 2) to just making Pet Feed!

Although I will be finishing up whatever I have to make cake slices, etc., to use them and end up with 0 slices (I really don't need any more Cupcake Spinners or Party Tables), and although I cannot make Batter and Candles and sell them, I will make Milk Chocolate and Apple Pies (whenever I'm not crafting for delivery orders) to put up for sale for whomever needs them.

Good luck to everyone! There's still lots of time to level up and get all the prizes!

This is exactly what I'm going to be doing too! So happy to have almost completed an event (just missing one bronze prize, which I'll keep trying for with RSVP's) that now I'm foing to churn out as many Apple Pies and Milk Chocolates as I can, and sell them in singles to anyone who needs them. Hmmm, when I'm not crafting for deliveries I might also ramp up production of white sugar, brown sugar and butter to help with crafting cake batters etc.

What a fun event! this has only been my second one - the first was the May Flowers event - and I've loved the prizes and method of play heaps more this time around. 😊

thesadlittlefarm
06-25-15, 02:32 PM
WOW! Been playing all the events since I discovered this game about 2 years ago and this was the fastest I have ever finished the event. By the time I got to the gold machine I had enough cupcakes to cover a day care celebration. But when I started the gold, I got one prize on the list each time I played and without any extra prizes I got the goat. :)) Thanks Storm8!!

Ravenbluffer
06-25-15, 03:08 PM
Don't have a lot of time or resources to devote to this, but just got my Birthday Bulldog with 18+ days to go for the goat.

jigsaw75
06-25-15, 03:13 PM
Parts crafted for next goal which completed OK

Now on the Going for the Gold goal, I selected Craft to craft the first birthday cake slice and the arrow pointed the location where the cake mixer is

Already tried force closing, but tried again

Cake mixer is still invisible

Will try deleting and re-installing which I couldn't do earlier as I was on mobile broadband not wireless

May also fix the crashing

Did you check the cellar?

PookMonkey
06-25-15, 03:33 PM
Any idea where I get this cake slice from or this green stuff in a white bowl (frosting?). See pictures2110921110

Oneyellowlab
06-25-15, 03:54 PM
I just got 2 orders in my barn for the green stuff in the bowl, and I can't figure out where to make it either. I'm at level 52 and I've checked all my buildings but I can not craft this item. When I touch all the other items in the order it says where to craft them but nothing happens when I touch the green stuff in the bowl....maybe a glitch? Could this some how be related to the event?

PookMonkey
06-25-15, 04:04 PM
I just got 2 orders in my barn for the green stuff in the bowl, and I can't figure out where to make it either. I'm at level 52 and I've checked all my buildings but I can not craft this item. When I touch all the other items in the order it says where to craft them but nothing happens when I touch the green stuff in the bowl....maybe a glitch? Could this some how be related to the event?

Exactly! I'm also a level 52 (picture was from my daughter's farm) and I can't see anything anywhere on either of our farms.

patriotsgirl28
06-25-15, 04:07 PM
Exactly! I'm also a level 52 (picture was from my daughter's farm) and I can't see anything anywhere on either of our farms.

I'm level 60 and a green slice of cake popped up in my barn. I can't find anything either. Anyone have a clue?

judyandthecat
06-25-15, 04:18 PM
Pin tail on cow game
Birthday carousel
Barn birthday skin
Pin tail on cow
Pin tail on cow
House skin
Carousel
Carousel
Pi?ata sheep
Pin tail on cow
Party table
Party table
Pin tail on cow
Pin tail on cow
Party table
Carousel
Pin tail on cow
Party table
Cupcake spinner finally

Lucky turn in number nineteen gives me
Baaaaaaa the goat!

judyandthecat
06-25-15, 04:19 PM
I'm level 60 and a green slice of cake popped up in my barn. I can't find anything either. Anyone have a clue?

Last years birthday items I assume they meant to use this years items yea!

river20
06-25-15, 04:22 PM
I'm most likely wrong but I think I remember them from last years birthday event. The icing and cake supplies.

bakerystoe
06-25-15, 04:27 PM
Yay cupcake spinner with. E horsy;)

shedenh
06-25-15, 04:41 PM
I am at level 17. Do I have to keep spinning to try and Win cake batter for the gold machine. How do you get butter? I have a place to make batter but I have no way to get the butter for it. What level do you get butter? Thanks

bakerystoe
06-25-15, 04:53 PM

Any idea where I get this cake slice from or this green stuff in a white bowl (frosting?). See pictures2110921110

I got that cake slice too

priscillasp
06-25-15, 06:08 PM
Me too! When I tap on it, it doesn't say where you get it like other items.

Peggyg723
06-25-15, 06:37 PM
I am at level 17. Do I have to keep spinning to try and Win cake batter for the gold machine. How do you get butter? I have a place to make batter but I have no way to get the butter for it. What level do you get butter? Thanks

not sure what level opens butter but keep checking the newspaper. there is always butter there

Rynetory2
06-25-15, 07:03 PM

not sure what level opens butter but keep checking the newspaper. there is always butter there

Are you able to make butter in your dairy? If not, you won't be able to buy butter nor does it appear in your newspaper. If so, your only way of getting batter is spinning in silver category.

shedenh
06-25-15, 07:38 PM
Are you able to make butter in your dairy? If not, you won't be able to buy butter nor does it appear in your newspaper. If so, your only way of getting batter is spinning in silver category.

Yes you are right. I just leveled up to 18 and still no butter. If I use all my gifts to try and win cake batter I won't have any for the gold machine. Oh we'll probably don't need another mouth to feed anyway LOL. The goat looks really cute though.

Rynetory2
06-25-15, 08:06 PM
Yes you are right. I just leveled up to 18 and still no butter. If I use all my gifts to try and win cake batter I won't have any for the gold machine. Oh we'll probably don't need another mouth to feed anyway LOL. The goat looks really cute though.

Keep spinning for the bulldog if you have not gotten it. Once you got it, use your gifts between spinning for batter and spinning for gold prizes. Who knows you may level up again and make butter? :) sorry I don't know what level butter is. I haven't got either pets yet and am still going. You keep trying, don't give up. Have fun and happy farming. :)

TxRunningGirl
06-25-15, 09:43 PM
Hi there!

I've won all the prizes and was wondering what to do since I can't store or sell any of the machines ...however, just now I got 2 delivery requests for 2 slices of green birthday cake each. I can't see where to make them.... Does anyone know how to make these green birthday cake slices? I looked in Stormies store to see if he had might have some slices for sale ...he has the green frosting for sale but I've no clue which machine needs the frosting to make the cake slices. Thank you to anyone who can enlighten me!

Laytonsville20882
06-25-15, 09:53 PM
Great idea!
I am almost done with the event, and my plan is to then use up these supplies by using them in the event crafting machines, then using the resulting parts as if I were still playing. That will result in duplicate prizes, but at least I won't have a barn full of the parts I can't use or sell, and duplicate prizes can sit in my cellar or be sold for $0.

Laytonsville20882
06-25-15, 10:05 PM
Anything definitive on the green frosted cake and where to make it or buy it?

sweetypies97
06-26-15, 01:10 AM
Anything definitive on the green frosted cake and where to make it or buy it?

It is a glitch. They are items from last year's event.

orleansparish
06-26-15, 01:13 AM
This event is so badly managed. And not one word from any CM saying they will look into the problems. This green batter showing up in deliveries. Not being able to sell items we make. 16 collections and still no stupid cake maker.

I'm close to giving up. The only thing that's made me not do it is my having spent gems on the cake.

PookieBear50
06-26-15, 01:32 AM
This event is so badly managed. And not one word from any CM saying they will look into the problems. This green batter showing up in deliveries. Not being able to sell items we make. 16 collections and still no stupid cake maker.

I'm close to giving up. The only thing that's made me not do it is my having spent gems on the cake.

I must respectfully disagree. Given that the silver prize machine has 13 prizes, 16 attempts at winning the cake maker is not unbelievable. I won that prize last, after the Silo skin, the Chicken skin, the Kitchen skin, 2 Party Gazebos, 2 B-Day Air Balloons, 4 Bouncy Houses, 5 Chicken Cupcakes, 2 Pig Cupcakes, 1 Sheep Cupcake, and a couple of White Sugars, Cake Batters, and Birthday Candles which I have since used.

As for the green batter, etc., I have not yet seen it in my deliveries (knock on wood). I am also puzzled by it, because didn't last year's birthday event require obtaining upgrade parts from deliveries to upgrade the 1-year birthday cake? Perhaps someone with a better memory than I have can remember exactly what it was. But I don't remember seeing green batter in any deliveries, even back then.

judyandthecat
06-26-15, 03:40 AM
I must respectfully disagree. Given that the silver prize machine has 13 prizes, 16 attempts at winning the cake maker is not unbelievable. I won that prize last, after the Silo skin, the Chicken skin, the Kitchen skin, 2 Party Gazebos, 2 B-Day Air Balloons, 4 Bouncy Houses, 5 Chicken Cupcakes, 2 Pig Cupcakes, 1 Sheep Cupcake, and a couple of White Sugars, Cake Batters, and Birthday Candles which I have since used.

As for the green batter, etc., I have not yet seen it in my deliveries (knock on wood). I am also puzzled by it, because didn't last year's birthday event require obtaining upgrade parts from deliveries to upgrade the 1-year birthday cake? Perhaps someone with a better memory than I have can remember exactly what it was. But I don't remember seeing green batter in any deliveries, even back then.

That is the bowl of frosting from last year. This makes me think they meant to put this years items clogging up our barns in deliveries but goofed and yea will likely be fixed today.
Pic of last years items.

JustKay
06-26-15, 05:12 AM
That is the bowl of frosting from last year. This makes me think they meant to put this years items clogging up our barns in deliveries but goofed and yea will likely be fixed today.
Pic of last years items.

I think they are trying to run last years event on Android. In my Android game there is a goal to make two green icing for some confetti paths as the reward. I also have the option of making it in the dairy shed, and green cake in the kitchen. Have to do deliveries if I want the piping bags it seems. Anyone remember what the goals were for last years events?

The shop is also listing Jed's hammock and a barn themed playground slide as related items (5 day expiry).

I'm guessing these items showing up on iOS again is a glitch.

minidemon88
06-26-15, 05:58 AM
They're running a similar birthday event for android players too! Saw it when I login to my android device. There's a 5 days timer on the event. The green cake, piping bag, frosting and food coloring you saw is probably use for this event instead. There's also a playground and hammock for 75 gems each. Though I'm not sure if they're getting the pet goal or not.

You can check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69874-Farm-Story-2-Birthday-Party-Event-Update-to-Version-1-7-5) for last year birthday event if you're curious. :)

bakerystoe
06-26-15, 06:48 AM
Ooh:) Maybe The cupcake spinner is a wedding cake and gift? Cows and chicken are dating and enjoying the birthday cup cakes;) I love this event!

horsey3
06-26-15, 10:32 AM
Hi. So the event is done after winning the three main prizes? We are stuck with remade items? Unfortunately I made a lot 😖 so we are stuck rep,aging what we have won over and over? Oh noooooo....at least it might help if we could expand farm..I have no room in silo Thanks for all you do

minidemon88
06-26-15, 10:50 AM
Hi. So the event is done after winning the three main prizes? We are stuck with remade items? Unfortunately I made a lot �� so we are stuck rep,aging what we have won over and over? Oh noooooo....at least it might help if we could expand farm..I have no room in silo Thanks for all you do

Yup, once you won all the bonus prizes that mean you completed the event. Congratulation! :D As for the remaining items, you can either continue using them to craft item or wait for the event to end to discard them out.

nadavolf
06-26-15, 01:37 PM
I play on my farm on both iOS and android (my iPad at home, my phone elsewhere), and I got the event on my android. Are the prizes there different or the same? Because I don't want to spend time and energy just to get the same things...
The reason I'm worried is the fact that I can see the goat on my android, which is a first with iOS only pets. Haven't seen the pig, bunny or either dog (birthday prize & baloon prize) on my phone, but the goat is there, running around and stuff. I doubt that I'll be able to get two goats, although it would be awesome.
Any staff people here? Would love to know. Thanks in advance.

monarch789
06-26-15, 01:58 PM
I have sent a more than 10 deliveries today, and have not received a single RSVP. Earlier this week I was getting 2-3 RSVP 's for the same number of deliveries. The two I have gotten have been from the mailbox. Is anyone else having this problem?

LipGloss911
06-26-15, 03:38 PM
Can we get more land to expand please? Where are we to put all the birthday prizes? It's a pretty tight squeeze right now.

sweetypies97
06-26-15, 03:46 PM
I have sent a more than 10 deliveries today, and have not received a single RSVP. Earlier this week I was getting 2-3 RSVP 's for the same number of deliveries. The two I have gotten have been from the mailbox. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've been having this problem for a few days.

JustKay
06-26-15, 03:48 PM
I play on my farm on both iOS and android (my iPad at home, my phone elsewhere), and I got the event on my android. Are the prizes there different or the same? Because I don't want to spend time and energy just to get the same things...
The reason I'm worried is the fact that I can see the goat on my android, which is a first with iOS only pets. Haven't seen the pig, bunny or either dog (birthday prize & baloon prize) on my phone, but the goat is there, running around and stuff. I doubt that I'll be able to get two goats, although it would be awesome.
Any staff people here? Would love to know. Thanks in advance.

I think the prizes are different. It seems like a shorter event on Android. Back during the blossom event, I could see the fawn on other people's stores. At the end of the event Android users could buy the fawn out right for gems, but you could only have one (pet limit). If you can see the goat this time around, expect the goat to be up for sale for gems at the end of the event.

Dotty13587
06-26-15, 04:12 PM
I've just purchased the ?7.99 package which is supposed to give you upgrade parts plus 10 RSVPs and 10 presents. I got the upgrade parts but none of the items you are supposed to get for the event, they are not showing up anywhere on my farm.

Help!!

nospoon408
06-26-15, 04:17 PM
I've just purchased the ?7.99 package which is supposed to give you upgrade parts plus 10 RSVPs and 10 presents. I got the upgrade parts but none of the items you are supposed to get for the event, they are not showing up anywhere on my farm.

Help!!

I bought 3 of them and after a force close, I had them on my prize machine screen. So all you need to do is restart your game. :)

It's also $9.99. :)

ninasidstorm8
06-26-15, 06:45 PM
That was the easiest event that I ever competed in. I have at least one of all the prizes and there are 17 days left. I wish I could send some of my items to those who need it. I am sot sure I want to keep filling my cellar for another two weeks.

PookieBear50
06-26-15, 07:09 PM
That was the easiest event that I ever competed in. I have at least one of all the prizes and there are 17 days left. I wish I could send some of my items to those who need it. I am sot sure I want to keep filling my cellar for another two weeks.

I suggest not making 1) any more cake slices (though you may want to finish up the last set of 3 and get one last prize), 2) not wrap any more presents (again, finish up to get one last prize), and 3) go back to normal play (though you might want to craft items that others can use to wrap presents or make cake slices...but not the actual components themselves, like batter and candles).

As for any other RSVPs that come in, keep using those, but then sell whatever you don't want (I assume THOSE at least we can sell from the edit menu).

shedenh
06-26-15, 07:49 PM
How can I find out what level gets butter. I have spent 20.00 on the special trying to get batter and not even one came up. This is not really fair for the ones that can't make batter and have to wait all day for a few spins and get bouncy houses. I must have 20 of those things! I am level 19 and still no butter. Why give me an option to make batter without giving me the stupid butter.

Xtina2009
06-26-15, 08:52 PM
Easiest event EVER! I'm finished and there are still 17 days left! I wish I could help others somehow!

lnztrekfan
06-26-15, 08:52 PM
How can I find out what level gets butter. I have spent 20.00 on the special trying to get batter and not even one came up. This is not really fair for the ones that can't make batter and have to wait all day for a few spins and get bouncy houses. I must have 20 of those things! I am level 19 and still no butter. Why give me an option to make batter without giving me the stupid butter.

I have tried searching the guides for an answer for you. The best thing I can come up with is to go to a higher level neighbor's market and look if they have butter. If they do you will see it and it will say locked and it will tell you what level you can buy it at.

Visit my farm and post when you are there I will put up a butter for sale in my market and you can see what it says. If you want�� my id is lnztrekfan first letter is a lowercase L.

shedenh
06-26-15, 09:28 PM
G
I have tried searching the guides for an answer for you. The best thing I can come up with is to go to a higher level neighbor's market and look if they have butter. If they do you will see it and it will say locked and it will tell you what level you can buy it at.

Visit my farm and post when you are there I will put up a butter for sale in my market and you can see what it says. If you want�� my id is lnztrekfan first letter is a lowercase L.
I will try and find you. I am kind of new and not sure how to search. My farm is Dixie Chicks in case I don't find you

lnztrekfan
06-26-15, 09:56 PM
G
I will try and find you. I am kind of new and not sure how to search. My farm is Dixie Chicks in case I don't find you

You found me! Lol I have accepted your invite. Come on over when you are ready.

Found out it is level 22 to buy butter. I am assuming that is also correct level to make it.

ErnieKatz
06-26-15, 10:57 PM
Heyyyyyyyy, I bought that Special Mystery package for 9.99. I was supposed to get 10 envelopes, and 10 presents, and I can't find them ANYWHERE ON MY FARM!!!!! I got the paint, nails, and the other thing, but NOT the other ones!!!
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

I've noticed that the game was acting funny too. When I drag my finger across the screen, it's very slow at responding, and when I have to feed the animals their feed bags disappear for a second, and come back. It's not smooth like it used to.

Envelops from deliveries are still very rare!! This game always ran smoothly for me. I never had these things happen before!!!!

ErnieKatz
06-26-15, 11:01 PM
Heyyyyyyyy, I bought that Special Mystery package for 9.99. I was supposed to get 10 envelopes, and 10 presents, and I can't find them ANYWHERE ON MY FARM!!!!! I got the paint, nails, and the other thing, but NOT the other ones!!!
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

I've noticed that the game was acting funny too. When I drag my finger across the screen, it's very slow at responding, and when I have to feed the animals their feed bags disappear for a second, and come back. It's not smooth like it used to.

Envelops from deliveries are still very rare!! This game always ran smoothly for me. I never had these things happen before!!!!

Ok I forced closed the game and the envelops and presents appeared under the gum all machines. BUT the game is STILL very leggy.

ErnieKatz
06-26-15, 11:04 PM
I forgot to ask, is Morgan, Piper, and Jed and the lady at the train station, supposed to be wearing costumes for the party? Will the cows and pigs get costumes too????

Dotty13587
06-27-15, 01:34 AM
I bought 3 of them and after a force close, I had them on my prize machine screen. So all you need to do is restart your game. :)

It's also $9.99. :)

I force closed and they were there! I just got the cake mixer too yay! Thankyou, I might be in with a chance of winning that goat now

horsey3
06-27-15, 01:57 AM
Yup, once you won all the bonus prizes that mean you completed the event. Congratulation! :D As for the remaining items, you can either continue using them to craft item or wait for the event to end to discard them out.

Thank you...was hoping for a surprise end to get rid of all these party things. Enjoy your day 😃

bakerystoe
06-27-15, 03:26 AM
Hey I think this event is quite easy To us so I don't know TL have anything left to add to this event?

capitalcee
06-27-15, 04:59 AM
I'm not finished the event and it hasn't been "easy" for me. RSVPs have been rare. I have plenty of presents and cakes (that I made in the machine) to spin 15 times, but RSVPs aren't dropping. Buying additional gem machines won't be helpful and you really don't (or didn't) need them. If you're finished the event go back to regular game play, there is no need to come here and talk about how easy it was.

sweetypies97
06-27-15, 05:55 AM
The RSVP drop rate has improved slightly! I hope I'm not jinxing myself .....

sweetypies97
06-27-15, 05:56 AM
I'm not finished the event and it hasn't been "easy" for me. RSVPs have been rare. I have plenty of presents and cakes (that I made in the machine) to spin 15 times, but RSVPs aren't dropping. Buying additional gem machines won't be helpful and you really don't (or didn't) need them. If you're finished the event go back to regular game play, there is no need to come here and talk about how easy it was.

I agree, it hasn't been easy at all!

TucsonJudy
06-27-15, 06:19 AM
Is there ANOTHER way to get the RSVP's other than the mailbox & deliveries? They are a VERY rare drop from deliveries.

crystiesc
06-27-15, 07:05 AM
The RSVPs have been rare for me as well. I even bought the mailbox right away, but it was glitchy, stole my gems, and disappeared. I posted here, emailed CS, and two days ago I finally got my gems back and was able to buy it again. That means I missed out on about five or six days of RSVPs from the mailbox.

However, I concentrated on the middle prize machine. Nine sheep cupcakes later, I finally got the birthday dog this morning. He is all I wanted, so I'm happy.

I'll keep playing the other machines now, but I don't feel as rushed about it now.

I haven't read the whole thread. Has anyone decided what breed the birthday dog is? I thought before I had him that he might be a boston terrier, but he's much too large! His coloring isn't quite right for a boxer. I like him - I don't care whether or not I get the goat.

TucsonJudy
06-27-15, 07:36 AM
Tks crystiesc

Rynetory2
06-27-15, 07:55 AM

Totally agree. This event isn't easy for me. I just got the bulldog today after 45 to 50 spins since start of event. That's easily 90+ rsvps. My RSVP drop rate is between 1:4 and 1:13 deliveries. That's a few hundreds of level 60 deliveries. To those who find this easy, lucky you and congrats. To those who are still trying, keep going, don't give up. :) Now I need to work on the goat. Have fun everyone. :D

Mitzi111
06-27-15, 09:25 AM

I didn't get RSVPs for several days and many deliveries. Then my barn was super full. So I just stopped playing. I can't upgrade my barn without paint, and no paint is dropping right now either. (Insert frowny face)

oledoeeyes
06-27-15, 09:54 AM
Rsvp's are rare for me also. The mailbox drops one every five hours so you will be lucky to get three a day and the last machine takes five rsvp's to play. When I get enough to turn in I keep getting the same prize over and over. So game is very hard for me also

shedenh
06-27-15, 12:13 PM
Rsvp's are rare for me also. The mailbox drops one every five hours so you will be lucky to get three a day and the last machine takes five rsvp's to play. When I get enough to turn in I keep getting the same prize over and over. So game is very hard for me also

I agree I have to spin just to try and get batter because I don't get butter yet. I have so many bouncy houses and cupcakes I could decorate several farms and no batter after 3 days of spinning. Ugh!

orleansparish
06-27-15, 04:39 PM
Finally! Won the cake mixer and have that going. 12 hours for the cake is lame though. I still need the hats to get the pinata cow and the decor for the kitchen I think it is? In order to win the dog. Then I can focus on the 3rd part for the last week or so. Crazy game.

sweetypies97
06-27-15, 05:04 PM
The RSVP drop rate has improved slightly! I hope I'm not jinxing myself .....

I did jinx myself :(

Shouldn't have said anything.

sweetypies97
06-27-15, 05:05 PM
The RSVPs have been rare for me as well. I even bought the mailbox right away, but it was glitchy, stole my gems, and disappeared. I posted here, emailed CS, and two days ago I finally got my gems back and was able to buy it again. That means I missed out on about five or six days of RSVPs from the mailbox.

However, I concentrated on the middle prize machine. Nine sheep cupcakes later, I finally got the birthday dog this morning. He is all I wanted, so I'm happy.

I'll keep playing the other machines now, but I don't feel as rushed about it now.

I haven't read the whole thread. Has anyone decided what breed the birthday dog is? I thought before I had him that he might be a boston terrier, but he's much too large! His coloring isn't quite right for a boxer. I like him - I don't care whether or not I get the goat.

I thought Boston terrier too but he is huge. Same for French Bulldog.

amiableal
06-27-15, 05:34 PM
What a coincidence that RSVP drop has gone to zero all day or more for me JUST when we get $9.99 cash offer to buy them! I have no problem stock-piling gift boxes and cake slices, making them, getting myself set to play on the last machine. But no RSVPs dropped? Where's the purported "level playing field"? Happy Birthday TL.

leek427
06-27-15, 06:03 PM
I am new only been playing 2 days....why wont the game let me make cake or frosting but they are in all deliveries?

generalmadness
06-27-15, 07:02 PM

I think he is a French Bulldog, based on my 16 years in the dog business. Erect ears, nubbin tail, very thick and solid.

generalmadness
06-27-15, 07:04 PM

But look how giant the "Pomeranian" in sheep's clothing is!

bakerystoe
06-27-15, 08:08 PM
So easy i gọt it 9 tries the goat:) Loved it

RyanSyn
06-27-15, 09:10 PM
I'm still spinning for the white sugar in order to get my bulldog. I have way too many items from the silver spinner! How to win it fast? I got the bronze and gold prizes already!

HeatherRenee
06-28-15, 07:41 AM
Why can't I sell frosting and party plates. I want them out of my inventory. I didn't buy the party cake as I don't have the gems. But it allowed me to make the frosting and plates. Had I know I couldn't sell them I wouldn't have made them.

gerrywerry
06-28-15, 09:36 AM
So easy i gọt it 9 tries the goat:) Loved it

Lucky you :p I've been trying for the last 2 days to get the last prize, the birthday carousel. I've got so many pin the tails and party tables that I could open a shop!

ghjvcucjb
06-28-15, 11:26 AM
Finished this a couple of days ago. This is the first event I finished all on my own with no help (because of the way it was set up so we couldn't help). I appreciate the events that are do-able so would like to thank TL for this one. Although I do enjoy the ones we get to help others out with. Makes the events more social.

sweetypies97
06-28-15, 02:06 PM
I got my goat - I had a run of deliveries that came with RSVPs and didn't get any doubles from the machine.

Mitzi111
06-28-15, 03:41 PM
WHY can't I get any RSVPs??? Days of this! ?

capitalcee
06-28-15, 03:49 PM
I'm not getting RSVPs either. We still have a lot of time to get them.

bakerystoe
06-28-15, 04:44 PM
Lucky you :p I've been trying for the last 2 days to get the last prize, the birthday carousel. I've got so many pin the tails and party tables that I could open a shop!
why you deliveries so fast?

Clark_Wayne
06-28-15, 04:46 PM
For kooky or Elsa (or anyone who got the answer)
I got lots of candles (crafted and spun) . Since i got the goat, i don't need them anymore. How can i get ride of them ? I can't sell them so will i have to use them if i want to get ride of them ?
Will they disappear from the barn once the Birthday event is over ?
Thanks for your reply :D

Mitzi111
06-28-15, 05:24 PM
I'm not getting RSVPs either. We still have a lot of time to get them.

I sure hope the RSVPs start appearing real soon because I don't have my cake mixer yet! yikes!

LadyFencer
06-28-15, 07:19 PM

Since the text with the dog was "bulldog," I'd go with a French bulldog. Remember that size is irrelevant to FS2. The pom is bigger than the corgis, and in real life they are way smaller.

caitie2609
06-29-15, 01:31 AM
I've been trying to win the cake mixer for the last week, I've spun the silver machine around 22 times and today I've sent off about 10 deliveries and only got 1 RSVP :( anyone else having the same problem or had the same problem then got the cake mixer? I feel like I'm never going to get it because I keep getting cupcakes and bouncy houses/castles!

capitalcee
06-29-15, 06:01 AM
I've been trying to win the cake mixer for the last week, I've spun the silver machine around 22 times and today I've sent off about 10 deliveries and only got 1 RSVP :( anyone else having the same problem or had the same problem then got the cake mixer? I feel like I'm never going to get it because I keep getting cupcakes and bouncy houses/castles!

Yes, the past two pages are about people not getting RSVPs. We still have two weeks left, so hopefully our luck will change.

transberry
06-29-15, 06:55 AM
Wish they had said need level 22 for butter, can't make the cake so wasted rsvps getting mixer

KadeeDid
06-29-15, 07:17 AM

Finally got the mixer! Yes, RSVPs not showing up so baking cakes and waiting.

eucom
06-29-15, 08:18 AM
Does anyone have 2 of last years birthday cake slices they are willing to sell? Since rsvps are so slow, I decided to download the event on my android. It was only a 5 day event to begin with and 3 days were gone by the time I downloaded it so I only have about 1 1/2 Days left. They are using last years items. If any one can help out it would be appreciated. ��

OldTimer63
06-29-15, 08:21 AM
I cannot get the pig cupcake. Only get about 4-5 rsvps per day so i want to finish the silver before going to the gold. I think I might dedicate couple of land plots to just the junk I keep getting trying for the cupcake, I mean, doesn't everybody want to have 6-7 bouncy houses and gazebos on their farm?

diverDestiny
06-29-15, 09:21 AM
Just let players sell candles, cake slices, gifts. Let us work together instead of getting frustrated over a game. One cake slice every 9 hours isn't going to get you very far when you need 5. It's supposed to be fun. Don't you want your players to ENJOY the game?

capitalcee
06-29-15, 09:38 AM
Just let players sell candles, cake slices, gifts. Let us work together instead of getting frustrated over a game. One cake slice every 9 hours isn't going to get you very far when you need 5. It's supposed to be fun. Don't you want your players to ENJOY the game?

You should make 5 cake slices in 12 hours. That's the best use of time.

diverDestiny
06-29-15, 09:49 AM
I cant. I don't have the candle maker to make candles. I am stuck at one at a time.

Rockinkitten
06-29-15, 10:12 AM
I have so much frosting and so many candles I want to sell or give away or even discard but I don't know how!

shedenh
06-29-15, 11:10 AM
I have so much frosting and so many candles I want to sell or give away or even discard but I don't know how!

Yes so many of us can't make the candles yet so too bad you can't sell them. When I go to the candle maker it says reached by goal. Doesn't tell you what kind of goal though. These games should explain some of this stuff. I bought the craft maker thinking I could make candles but nope!

syncler78
06-29-15, 11:27 AM
Yes so many of us can't make the candles yet so too bad you can't sell them. When I go to the candle maker it says reached by goal. Doesn't tell you what kind of goal though. These games should explain some of this stuff. I bought the craft maker thinking I could make candles but nope!

I think you need to be a high enough level (30 if I remember right) to expand to the beehive. Once you have the beehive, then you can buy the candlemaker...because you need beeswax to make candles. And I agree, it'd be nice to have something that has this information somewhere.

driver1711
06-29-15, 11:45 AM
I think you need to be a high enough level (30 if I remember right) to expand to the beehive. Once you have the beehive, then you can buy the candlemaker...because you need beeswax to make candles. And I agree, it'd be nice to have something that has this information somewhere.The Farm Story 2 Guide shows much of the levels and more information. It can be found here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58744-Farm-Story-2-Guide. There are links to some of the things you can expand to. It does show the Beehive as needing level 30, but It does not show the level for the candlemaker. I think the cost of that was 55,000.

Meowmeowbeans
06-29-15, 12:24 PM
The items from the Birthday Event cannot be sold to prevent users from accidentally selling these special, limited time crafts. We'd recommend crafting using these items if you need space in your Barn.

Additionally, we are passing along your feedback regarding these items to our team. Thanks so much! :)

eucom
06-29-15, 01:18 PM
Really?

fhjigfrf
06-29-15, 01:40 PM
doesn't everybody want to have 6-7 bouncy houses and gazebos on their farm?

I have never wanted a bouncy house more than I do right now. :) That's the last item I need to get the silver machine prize. I don't have any pets yet so getting the dog would be great.

I doubt I'll finish the gold machine (I can only get batter and candles from the silver machine, so my slice-crafting abilities are limited), but I'm hoping to get the birthday farmhouse and barn from it.

Rockinkitten
06-29-15, 01:54 PM
I don't want to use up my regular ingredients to make items I don't need. I don't want any more cakes or gifts so I don't want to make the batter to use up my other items. Please let us discard them.

Rockinkitten
06-29-15, 01:55 PM
And I don't think any of us would accidentally sell them. We promise we won't be that silly, just let us sell them and help our neighbours!

capitalcee
06-29-15, 05:13 PM
Selling the items wouldn't be an accident. That explanation is so obtuse.

amiableal
06-29-15, 05:21 PM
I haven't tried to sell event items stored in my barn: blue candles, pink frosting, cake batter, paper plates. I understand that items not stored in the barn (cake slices, gift boxes, RSVPs) can't be sold. But am I wrong on those stored in the barn?

crystiesc
06-29-15, 07:26 PM
But we have the ability to sell everything else in our barns. You trust us not to be stupid with everything else we craft.

Why do you assume we will be stupid and sell cake frosting by accident?

I'm honestly insulted by that response, and I didn't care about selling extras before.

SadieMaesFarm
06-29-15, 07:54 PM
For anyone who has completed everything and received the Birthday Goat...what happens after that? Are you still able to craft gifts and cake slices and use them to win decorations, or did everything stop working? That was what happened with one of the previous events, right?

I finished birthday game and hit all prizes ... Nothing more to do after goat is won ... Having to make more cake batter to get rid of extra plates and frosting ... Ridiculous ... Game not very well thought out by TL ... Too many duplicate prizes won...

PookieBear50
06-29-15, 08:08 PM
I finished birthday game and hit all prizes ... Nothing more to do after goat is won ... Having to make more cake batter to get rid of extra plates and frosting ... Ridiculous ... Game not very well thought out by TL ... Too many duplicate prizes won...

You do realize that, like a lot of things, there's a certain amount of luck involved in this game, right? Every plane delivery order...every train order...everything requested with the balloon...Piper's Tree House...mining...fishing...truffle hunting...everything in the newspaper....it's all a matter of luck of the draw. Will you have what's needed, or will you have to craft or buy it? Will you find what you're looking for?

For all the events, there is always a certain element of luck. This event is no different. Will we get enough RSVPs? And then, will we get the prizes we want/need from the different machines? If we happen to get a lot of duplicate prizes...well, that's just our bad luck.

I think TL thought out this game very carefully. They are counting on our desire to get the pets (and other prizes) to keep us coming back, to keep us continuing to play. It is a gamble, and it is not unlike how casinos count on patrons to keep coming back to pursue a jackpot.

CottageRose
06-29-15, 08:35 PM
I haven't tried to sell event items stored in my barn: blue candles, pink frosting, cake batter, paper plates. I understand that items not stored in the barn (cake slices, gift boxes, RSVPs) can't be sold. But am I wrong on those stored in the barn?
Those cannot be sold either. I've tried to sell all of them, and none can be sold.

river20
06-30-15, 01:46 PM
Even with making 1 cake at a time, I just finished the gold prize machine on my small farm. :)!!!

capitalcee
06-30-15, 03:19 PM
Even with making 1 cake at a time, I just finished the gold prize machine on my small farm. :)!!!
Congrats! That's awesome

shedenh
06-30-15, 05:51 PM
Congrats! That's awesome

I have 4 pin the tail on the donkey! I hate waiting all day to spin and then get the same thing. Hopefully I can get something else tonight ��

river20
06-30-15, 07:39 PM
I have 4 pin the tail on the donkey! I hate waiting all day to spin and then get the same thing. Hopefully I can get something else tonight ��

I had a few duplicates. Good luck!

shedenh
06-30-15, 08:11 PM
Has any one had their dog go crazy and then disappear ? I closed out and he came back fine. Thought he had rabies LOL

syncler78
07-01-15, 08:56 AM
I finally got my goat yesterday and now suddenly the drop rate on the RSVPs is huge! I have no desire to get more bouncy houses, birthday balloons, and gazebos though...6 of each is enough.

capitalcee
07-01-15, 09:55 AM
I got my 5th pin the tail and 4th carousel. I just have the table left for the goat.

Mitzi111
07-01-15, 01:39 PM
OMG.... PLEASE let me get that cake mixer!! RSVPs come so infrequently that DAYS will go by without them. ugh. But the ones that I have received have not gotten me my CAKE MIXER (I may or may not be yelling right now). So....I've lined up all of my prizes on the farm. LOL I need to expand so that I can display my frustrations. It takes lots of land for all of those sheep cupcakes and party gazebos!

eucom
07-01-15, 02:29 PM
Finally hit level 22 and can make batter! Cake mixer here we come.....in about 2 hours......when I make the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar!

shedenh
07-01-15, 02:43 PM
Finally hit level 22 and can make batter! Cake mixer here we come.....in about 2 hours......when I make the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar!

I did the same thing but make sure you have plenty of candles. I found out you can't make the candles but I had 6 from the bronze machine and got my goat today! Happy dance. I had one cake batter left for the 5 piece. Good luck on the Gold machine

capitalcee
07-01-15, 05:07 PM
I got the goat! I'm not going to work hard for the dog. I'll play the silver machine with RSVPs from the mailbox, I'm done making deliveries.

OldTimer63
07-01-15, 07:42 PM
I have avoided all the other events but since I have no pets on my farm, I decided to try this one. Wasn't crazy about the goat but liked the bulldog and focused my attention on getting it. Made lots of deliveries and have gotten a reasonable amount of rsvp's but just can't get the pig cupcake but this is what I have gotten:
Birthday silo - 1
Cake mixer - 1
Clown chicken - 1
Party gazebo - 9
Air balloon - 4
Birthday kitchen - 1
Bouncy house - 6
Chicken cupcake - 2
Sheep cupcake - 7
White sugar - 4
Birthday candle - 6
Cake batter - 5
By my calculations, that is 44 items, which equals 88 rsvp's and at least 300 deliveries and I STILL HAVE TO KEEP TRYING TO GET THE PIG CUPCAKE!!!!!! So it is no telling how many more rsvp's I have to find. All for ONE LOUSY BULLDOG!!!!! I might just do without any pets.

JustKay
07-01-15, 11:52 PM
Those cannot be sold either. I've tried to sell all of them, and none can be sold.

How do we get rid of them after the event then? The only way to clear barn items was to sell them and then discard them if no one bought them. Are S8 just going to take them away from us at the end of the event? Or do we need to make sure we consume all of these items while the event is still running? What happens if we don't? Is that barn space lost forever?

To be honest, I've been keeping one of each event item for most of the recent events, so if S8 took them all away I would be a bit sad too.

JustKay
07-01-15, 11:58 PM
And I don't think any of us would accidentally sell them. We promise we won't be that silly, just let us sell them and help our neighbours!

Selling the items wouldn't be an accident. That explanation is so obtuse.

Lol, S8 gave a very diplomatic answer. I understand they don't want to leave the game so unbalanced you can use the newspaper to zoom through events, but not being able to sell these items seems harsh, and not entirely thought out if they haven't figured out a way to discard them from the barn. If I got candles but never managed to win the cakemaker, I can't even craft the candles out of my barn!

That said I wouldn't be able to offer a different solution :D

bakerystoe
07-02-15, 12:59 AM
A deleted Item in the barn should be nice:) I am working On my Machine now even I am done! I got some more animals cupcake!!;)

PookieBear50
07-02-15, 01:03 AM
Lol, S8 gave a very diplomatic answer. I understand they don't want to leave the game so unbalanced you can use the newspaper to zoom through events, but not being able to sell these items seems harsh, and not entirely thought out if they haven't figured out a way to discard them from the barn. If I got candles but never managed to win the cakemaker, I can't even craft the candles out of my barn!

That said I wouldn't be able to offer a different solution :D

As I recall, during the St. Patrick's Day event--when we were unable to sell (or buy) the dyes needed to upgrade the Pot o' Gold--everything COULD be sold after the event ended. And the game allowed those who were able to locate and buy those on-sale dyes to continue upgrading their Pot.

So, it isn't implausible that, once the event ends, we will be able to sell off any unused plates, batter, icing, or candles...or, we can continue crafting cake slices to use up whatever extras there may be and get additional party tables, bouncy houses, etc.

For my part, I'm done with crafting cake slices and gifts. Any RSVPs I get will go towards the bronze machine where I might get lucky and win apple pies or milk chocolate (though I haven't been so lucky as yet...nothing but confetti path segments so far).

PookieBear50
07-02-15, 01:06 AM
I got the goat! I'm not going to work hard for the dog. I'll play the silver machine with RSVPs from the mailbox, I'm done making deliveries.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the antipathy for doing deliveries. Admittedly, we don't earn as many coins as we would through the side shop, but we do earn stars (though I suppose, if a person is already at level 60, there's no need to earn any more stars).

Deliveries at least give me something to work on when I'm going to be away from my game for a while (like at work). I can set things to crafting and come back after work and send out the deliveries. Or do the same thing in the morning after letting things craft overnight while I sleep.

Rynetory2
07-02-15, 01:08 AM
How do we get rid of them after the event then? The only way to clear barn items was to sell them and then discard them if no one bought them. Are S8 just going to take them away from us at the end of the event? Or do we need to make sure we consume all of these items while the event is still running? What happens if we don't? Is that barn space lost forever?

To be honest, I've been keeping one of each event item for most of the recent events, so if S8 took them all away I would be a bit sad too.

In the previous event (St Patrick) when we couldn't sell event items, we were able to sell after the event. If it's the same we should be able to sell once this event is over. This way is way better than S8 invading our barns and taking away our items. You may also keep one as you did.

Rynetory2
07-02-15, 01:12 AM
For my part, I'm done with crafting cake slices and gifts. Any RSVPs I get will go towards the bronze machine where I might get lucky and win apple pies or milk chocolate (though I haven't been so lucky as yet...nothing but confetti path segments so far).

Wish we can trade lol. I had been wanting paths and balloons but getting pies and milk choc. :p

JustKay
07-02-15, 02:06 AM
In the previous event (St Patrick) when we couldn't sell event items, we were able to sell after the event. If it's the same we should be able to sell once this event is over. This way is way better than S8 invading our barns and taking away our items. You may also keep one as you did.

Thanks! That's a relief there's a precedent for this. I was worried I would have dead barn space.

I've been thinking about whether not being able to sell items is a good thing for S8 or not, and I'll start by saying that S8 should be trying different things and experimenting is a natural part of business, but I wonder if S8 could actually make LESS money by not allowing us to sell event items. When I was playing the May Flower event, very early on a generous person put out batch of ten Terrariums and Flower Arrangements, lots of batches. These guys were paying money to help the community as it was impossible for them to have crafted all those items in the short time that had passed. If they couldn't sell event items they wouldn't have spent those gems. In effect, they were spending gems in the place of someone who wouldn't normally be spending gems on a game like this (a definition of helping the community)... I guess the true cost depends on how many people are sitting on that decision line where if forced to they would spend gems.

capitalcee
07-02-15, 04:13 AM
I'm sorry, I don't understand the antipathy for doing deliveries. Admittedly, we don't earn as many coins as we would through the side shop, but we do earn stars (though I suppose, if a person is already at level 60, there's no need to earn any more stars).

Deliveries at least give me something to work on when I'm going to be away from my game for a while (like at work). I can set things to crafting and come back after work and send out the deliveries. Or do the same thing in the morning after letting things craft overnight while I sleep.

I'd rather do train orders. You earn stars, coins and gems.

LuvsHorror
07-02-15, 08:55 AM

I lose money doing deliveries. And don't get enough expansion parts to make it worth it.

pinksweets4u
07-02-15, 02:53 PM
Thank you TL this goal was by far the BEST!!!!
Got done with it 2 days ago.
I'm a happy camper ����

Only issue I have is that I can't sell the leftover icing and cake batter. ��. It's taking up space in my barn.

JustKay
07-02-15, 05:09 PM
I'd rather do train orders. You earn stars, coins and gems.

Yeah, same for me. I keep my buildings going non-stop but I am focused on earning gems fro the train, and make coin from the newspaper on whatever is left unused for the train. I purposely avoid the plane since the extra exp goes towards leveling up which unlocks more items some of which could make filling the train orders more difficult. Once I get my first show pony, I might care less about this as the train won't be as important but for now that's my game plan. More unlocked items also crowd out my newspaper and reduce the chances that Stormie will display upgrade and expansion parts in their store. You also can focus on crafting just the more advanced items which earn you more coins and sell faster in your stand.

I haven't been doing regular plane deliveries for a long time but I get enough special items (saws, picks, parts) to get by from working the newspaper, train, moles, and fishing. I'd only consider doing them if I needed special event items that only come from them, but so far I've been able to get by without. This current event is going real slow since I'm using just the mailbox, but I'm not really a fan of all the prizes on offer.

orleansparish
07-03-15, 09:08 AM
I need four more prizes to win the goat. I'm not overly bothered if I don't because this event has been wacky, to say the least. I'd hoped the pin the tail game would be animated. Oh well! I really want that birthday carousel. Other than the Halloween one I wasn't lucky enough to win, I have a thing for them and keep them out always. They're so cute! I've been discarding train deliveries still to do deliveries and even then, I'm lucky to get 3 rsvps a day. That's not cool at all.

bakerystoe
07-03-15, 06:15 PM
Anyone know the prize when we finished the goal Of this birthday event in the goal things?

IcyPinkLemonade
07-03-15, 10:49 PM
How do I put the goat in my farm? It says I need goat glades, don't see that as an option for any level in the marketplace or on the map.

PookieBear50
07-03-15, 10:59 PM
How do I put the goat in my farm? It says I need goat glades, don't see that as an option for any level in the marketplace or on the map.

Look in your storage again. The Goat Glades should have appeared there along with your Birthday Goat. Place the Goat Glades first, then the goat, and everything should work out.

aroara
07-04-15, 08:59 AM
Does anyone know if there is a reason piper is popping up saying horray! Upgrade ur barn and silo for more space??

generalmadness
07-04-15, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know if there is a reason piper is popping up saying horray! Upgrade ur barn and silo for more space??

... Because people are complaining about having to hold onto event parts like candles and frosting, which takes up room in your barn.

generalmadness
07-04-15, 11:23 AM
Oh! I just read elsewhere that they increased the upper limit on the silo and the barn to 1100 items from 1025. So there you have it; the pop-up is letting you know more expansions are available.

aroara
07-04-15, 12:28 PM
Ahhh thanks !! General madness :)) makes sense now..

OldTimer63
07-04-15, 01:07 PM
I figure by the time I get the bulldog (If I get it that is) I will have 30+ gazebos, 20+ bouncy houses and 15-18 sheep cupcakes.

capitalcee
07-04-15, 07:37 PM
I figure by the time I get the bulldog (If I get it that is) I will have 30+ gazebos, 20+ bouncy houses and 15-18 sheep cupcakes.

Lol, I'll have a barn full of birthday candles.

chrocheter
07-05-15, 10:48 AM
Can you get more than 1 goat, 1 dog after completing the goals with more RSVPS PUT INTO MACHINES.

ginrae22
07-05-15, 02:03 PM
Please please please let us start being able to sell off these annoying items now!!! I have two accounts and neither one has space for these useless items! and I'm still trying to play and get prizes on my younger account!!! Pleeeeeease!

orleansparish
07-05-15, 02:56 PM
Please please please let us start being able to sell off these annoying items now!!! I have two accounts and neither one has space for these useless items! and I'm still trying to play and get prizes on my younger account!!! Pleeeeeease!

Im barely checking in because I cant produce items enough to make space for things sitting and waiting to be collected in their craft buildings. I need milk but cant buy or collect any. Candles take forever, so I cannot make more. Cant use the wool because I have yarn producing. Cant sell extras because I need all I have. And my shop is full with stuff ive already sold. I still need four more things to collect for the goat, but I am SO over this event. I will squeal with glee when I can release the stress off of my barn.

LadyFencer
07-05-15, 06:56 PM
Oh my goodness. For the first time in an event, I got the main prizes I wanted with plenty of time to spare. I got the dog a few days ago and figured with 8 days left S8 would continue to give me duplicates rather than the cupcake spinner (last I needed for the goat) for at least a couple more days. I was amazed to get the cupcake spinner tonight. I fed the goat, and it promptly went bounding across the bridge to go bother the corgis.

I wish I could sell the extra items I have left to help out those still struggling to finish. I know exactly how you feel.

tuffyjkitten
07-05-15, 11:36 PM
One more prize to go and I have the goat. I stopped making presents and cake slices over a week ago since it takes so long to collect RSVPs. I still have 1 batter and 8 candles in my barn. I would love to be able to sell them, I think it's darn silly to not let us do it since the limiting factor on all the prize machines is the RSVP, which we can't sell since it doesn't go into the barn anyway.

sweetypies97
07-06-15, 04:10 AM

Me too! I have a level 20 account and I'm having so much trouble getting the bulldog.

LonePudding
07-06-15, 10:11 AM
I still have no cake mixer... how unfair.:(

judyandthecat
07-06-15, 10:53 AM

What level are you and how many collections have you turned in?

tuffyjkitten
07-06-15, 11:48 PM
Just got the last prize and the birthday goat. Now if I could only pass on my extra presents and cake slices to someone in need....

JustKay
07-06-15, 11:50 PM
Me too! I have a level 20 account and I'm having so much trouble getting the bulldog.

I think the bulldog might be the hardest one to get since it requires the largest number of prizes to get, so you can be really really unlucky.

I saw the goat in someone's farm, and while I think the goat is sort of crudely drawn, I couldn't help laugh at the little mountain peak at the centre of his habitat :D Points for humour, although I wish he could actually leap up onto it instead of just running around it. I might try for him after all although this late in the game it might be a slim chance.

JustKay
07-06-15, 11:54 PM

Oh! I just read elsewhere that they increased the upper limit on the silo and the barn to 1100 items from 1025. So there you have it; the pop-up is letting you know more expansions are available.

Wow, even with 1024 people still need more space 0o0 ... I'm already over 500 which feels generous enough (even though I'm probably hanging on to too many bricks and planks).

I was wondering why that pop up was there. No reduced gem costs on the upgrade parts, no special upgrade parts special package deal.

JustKay
07-06-15, 11:56 PM
Can you get more than 1 goat, 1 dog after completing the goals with more RSVPS PUT INTO MACHINES.

Not likely. I think you can only "collect all the prizes" once to earn each of the pets. Why you would want to go through the random prize wheel more then once, I can't fathom :p

Most special pets are limited to just one (even if the pet goes on sale for gems after the event).

bakerystoe
07-07-15, 03:13 AM

Hope you can get the dog as soon as possible! Maybe you need to send more deliveries than usual

bakerystoe
07-07-15, 03:15 AM
Wow, even with 1024 people still need more space 0o0 ... I'm already over 500 which feels generous enough (even though I'm probably hanging on to too many bricks and planks).

I was wondering why that pop up was there. No reduced gem costs on the upgrade parts, no special upgrade parts special package deal.
Wa! What a enormous place! for me that's to huge:p For me 440 Is enough

orleansparish
07-07-15, 09:45 PM
Im still sending deliveries. Averaging about 40 a day, with 1-2 rsvps. How sad is that?! And Im counting the deliveries, with my collection total not moving. I am mainly being able to turn in a collection from the ones I get from the mailbox. I cannot wait for this to be over.

At this point, forget the goat. The last 2 items that I really want are the only ones remaining. I want that carousel! And as much as those sheep jumping annoys me, changing their skins would mean a world of difference in whether I would stop hiding them in the corner of my screen. I have SO many mining parts now. Almost 28 of each. Next to no maps. And my pets give me tools more than anything.

LonePudding
07-07-15, 11:48 PM
What level are you and how many collections have you turned in?

I'm level 21. When you say collections, do you mean plane deliveries, or the bug, and mole collections?

minisoks
07-08-15, 12:20 AM
Wow! For a change I've managed to complete all the goals for the birthday event and now have my goat. Can anyone help me with how I find/get the goat glades as it's not showing in the store. I'm currently level 36. Working towards level 38 for my chinchilla habitat which I won in the treehouse.

judyandthecat
07-08-15, 12:26 AM
I'm level 21. When you say collections, do you mean plane deliveries, or the bug, and mole collections?

I mean how many collections have you turned into the silver prize machine where the cake mixer is.

judyandthecat
07-08-15, 12:26 AM
Wow! For a change I've managed to complete all the goals for the birthday event and now have my goat. Can anyone help me with how I find/get the goat glades as it's not showing in the store. I'm currently level 36. Working towards level 38 for my chinchilla habitat which I won in the treehouse.

It is in your cellar!

Annica5
07-08-15, 12:58 AM
I'm sending tons of good luck wishes to all who haven't finished! I'm super happy with this event, love my goat! And for the first time I paid for extra darts in the tree house and I won the birthday cat in a party hat!!

littelprincess0313
07-08-15, 03:27 AM
Hey I'm lv 16 near 17 snd need to know how mich the atelier costs... Is there any threat where I can look this up?
(P.s. Need neighbors please add me :D)

Sandybellee
07-08-15, 09:05 AM
Oh my gosh! I just won the little goat! It's so cute! I was only able to start making cake batter yesterday when I reached level 22 and I only started playing this game when the event had already started. This was a really fun event and great prizes! Good luck to all still playing the prize machines! (I guess I will keep spinning them too to get rid of all the cake and presents I still have being made.)

Edit: the dog was actually much harder to get than the goat. I only got 3 duplicate items before getting the goat but tens and tens of duplicates before getting the dog.

orleansparish
07-08-15, 09:52 AM
I'm sending tons of good luck wishes to all who haven't finished! I'm super happy with this event, love my goat! And for the first time I paid for extra darts in the tree house and I won the birthday cat in a party hat!!

The cat is still in rotation? Awesome! I want one. Ill check later today to see if I get a pet I dont already have. All my cats are gem ones but someone can go in timeout to make room for that one. Other than the witch cat, that one is next on my list.

JustKay
07-08-15, 10:11 PM
Im still sending deliveries. Averaging about 40 a day, with 1-2 rsvps. How sad is that?! And Im counting the deliveries, with my collection total not moving. I am mainly being able to turn in a collection from the ones I get from the mailbox. I cannot wait for this to be over.

This probably won't help you, but I think that the RSVPs are time based. I started doing 2 deliveries a day, one every 12 hours and get an RSVP almost each time. If I don't get one, I'll do another delivery in an hour or two and get the RSVP. In testing earlier, any ones in between don't get anything.

minisoks
07-08-15, 11:55 PM
It is in your cellar!

Doh! I hadn't looked there as I assumed it was like the other pets and I had to buy it. Many thanks :)

Sandybellee
07-09-15, 04:48 AM
This probably won't help you, but I think that the RSVPs are time based. I started doing 2 deliveries a day, one every 12 hours and get an RSVP almost each time. If I don't get one, I'll do another delivery in an hour or two and get the RSVP. In testing earlier, any ones in between don't get anything.

I did a lot of deliveries to level up before reaching level 22 (about 40-50 a day) and have done about 10 today as well and I keep getting RSVP's with about every third delivery. I had 41 extra after getting the final prize (goat) and still have 35 now even though I've been spinning the prize machines about 10 times after getting the goat. So I don't think it's time based.

JustKay
07-09-15, 05:30 AM
I did a lot of deliveries to level up before reaching level 22 (about 40-50 a day) and have done about 10 today as well and I keep getting RSVP's with about every third delivery. I had 41 extra after getting the final prize (goat) and still have 35 now even though I've been spinning the prize machines about 10 times after getting the goat. So I don't think it's time based.

Well, you must be one of the lucky ones. Out of curiosity, do you spend gems often (accident or otherwise)? My impression was that in a lot of S8 games spending a bit of premium currency seems to boost luck.

horsey3
07-09-15, 06:21 AM
Isn't there ever a time when we can sell or at least trash all the extra plates and candles and cakes I was too silly to make? Taking up a LOT of space in my barn.

frogsr
07-09-15, 07:10 AM
Isn't there ever a time when we can sell or at least trash all the extra plates and candles and cakes I was too silly to make? Taking up a LOT of space in my barn.

I have asked this question too. Was told by other people" make cakes and play the spin machine". I'm done the quest, have umpteen prizes in the cellar that I don't want and now I have a barn full of stuff I can't use nor sell and it's taking up space.
Seems we can't get anyone from TL to response to this

natwstrickland
07-09-15, 12:30 PM
Did I miss something but what are the plates for?

Sandybellee
07-09-15, 12:49 PM
Well, you must be one of the lucky ones. Out of curiosity, do you spend gems often (accident or otherwise)? My impression was that in a lot of S8 games spending a bit of premium currency seems to boost luck.

Actually I've only used gems by accident so far for sending two deliveries I didn't have the items for. The first time was right after I started playing and the second the day before yesterday. I think I lost around 30 gems... I was so upset, but maybe it boosted my luck! Well, 30 gems isn't that bad if I think it went towards the goat!. :)

PookieBear50
07-09-15, 01:08 PM
Did I miss something but what are the plates for?

The plates are part of the current 2nd birthday event. Plates are used with the cake mixer to make a single slice of cake (takes 9 hours) which can then be used with the gold game machine.

natwstrickland
07-09-15, 01:21 PM
The plates are part of the current 2nd birthday event. Plates are used with the cake mixer to make a single slice of cake (takes 9 hours) which can then be used with the gold game machine.

Thanks!! I made them 5 at a time and never paid attention to the single slice requirements.

JustKay
07-09-15, 02:21 PM
Actually I've only used gems by accident so far for sending two deliveries I didn't have the items for. The first time was right after I started playing and the second the day before yesterday. I think I lost around 30 gems... I was so upset, but maybe it boosted my luck! Well, 30 gems isn't that bad if I think it went towards the goat!. :)

I've lost gems by accident too, but luckily for FS2 the amounts you can lose seem to be smaller. In some of the other s8 games you can lose hundreds with just one wrong click. You're definitely not a frequent big spender, so I guess you're RSVP haul (or most of it) is really all about luck then.

Sandybellee
07-09-15, 02:49 PM
I've lost gems by accident too, but luckily for FS2 the amounts you can lose seem to be smaller. In some of the other s8 games you can lose hundreds with just one wrong click. You're definitely not a frequent big spender, so I guess you're RSVP haul (or most of it) is really all about luck then.

Yes, it would be awful to lose hundreds of hard-earned gems. I guess it's luck then, or maybe they are more generous with new players on lower levels. I've noticed it with other games too that at first goals are pretty easy to reach and later on seem much harder.

capitalcee
07-09-15, 09:04 PM
S8 did respond. They said they didn't make them for sale because they don't want people to accidentally sell them. It was a bizarre, insulting response.

PookieBear50
07-09-15, 09:14 PM

It probably won't happen until the very last day of the event or, more likely, after the event ends.

Laytonsville20882
07-09-15, 09:31 PM

At this point, forget the goat. The last 2 items that I really want are the only ones remaining. I want that carousel! And as much as those sheep jumping annoys me, changing their skins would mean a world of difference in whether I would stop hiding them in the corner of my screen. I have SO many mining parts now. Almost 28 of each. Next to no maps. And my pets give me tools more than anything.

That is a shame, I wish I could give you some of mine! Keep mining as that stuff always sells. Even though I am done I keep on playing in order to get rid of the parts that should disappear. Remember last event, even though I had flowers in the pots that were taken away. The prizes right now are pretty much set up at a pace to give you pathways and stuff you can make with little or no effort. Good luck!

Glamzz
07-09-15, 11:42 PM
There are three prize machines
Bronze, silver and gold.

The bronze machine requires one RSVP to play and you find these by making plane deliveries.

Prizes in the bronze machine are:
Birthday Hats
Cow Cupcake
Dog Balloon
Gift Machine (this is needed to craft gifts to play the silver machine)
Confetti Paths
Apple Pie
Box of Chocolates

Bonus Prize by collecting all of the above is
Confetti paint for your cows!

Gift Station:
Two Biscuits & One Chocolate Bar makes 1 gift and takes 5 hours
One Box of Chocolates & One Apple Pie makes 5 gifts and takes 8 hours

Silver Machine requires:
2 RSVP (from plane deliveries)
2 Gift Boxes (crafted in Gift Machine)

Prizes in Silver Machine:
Birthday Silo Skin
Cake Mixer (needed to craft cake slices for gold machine)
Clown Paint for your chickens
Party Gazebo
Birthday Hot Air Balloon
Birthday Kitchen Skin
Bouncy House
Chicken Cupcake
Pig Cupcake
Sheep Cupcake
White Sugar
Birthday Candle
Cake Batter

Collect the above thirteen prizes in order to win the bonus prize
Birthday Pet Bulldog

Cake machine
1 batter, 1 icing, 1 plate = 1 slice (9 hours)
2 batter, 1 blue birthday candle, 2 white sugar = 5 slices (12 hours)

Gold Machine requires:
5 RSVP
3 Gift Boxes
3 Cake Slices

Prizes in the Gold Machine are:
Pinata Skin for your sheep
Birthday Carousel
Birthday Farmhouse Skin
Birthday Barn Skin
Pin the Tail Cow Game
Party Table
Cupcake Spinner

Collect above 7 prizes to win the bonus
Birthday Pet Goat

WARNING

Do not make more event items then you can use.
I have been making items storing them and now I am in a mess because I do not need the tubes of icing! I cannot sell them or dump them and they are taking up space in my barn!
I only want to make the recipe for five cakes slices that takes twelve hours.

1 batter, 1 icing, 1 plate = 1 slice (9 hours)
2 batter, 1 blue birthday candle, 2 white sugar = 5 slices (12 hours)

Icing and plates are NOT used in the twelve hour recipe!
I tried to put them in my store to sell or to dump and it is set up to not allow us to do so!

TL needs to resolve the problems with FS2. Can't craft most items and can't sell all the extra 2nd anniversary items clogging up my barn. SOS, TL!

Mitzi111
07-10-15, 12:08 AM

I'm having the same frustration with low drop rate on RSVPs. 😩. And I don't have a mailbox, so I have really been hurting on being able to spin the games. Then duplicate prizes make it even more frustrating after finally getting enough RSVPs to spin. UGH

horsey3
07-10-15, 03:59 AM
I have asked this question too. Was told by other people" make cakes and play the spin machine". I'm done the quest, have umpteen prizes in the cellar that I don't want and now I have a barn full of stuff I can't use nor sell and it's taking up space.
Seems we can't get anyone from TL to response to this

I'm The same way.... Finished this long ago, now I'm tired of selling things I don't want to sell from barn I guess we can only hope they can be trashed in 4 days. I also have so many duplicates. Wow. Thanks for your reply

merrymom123
07-10-15, 07:02 AM
I only started playing Farm Story 2 last month. When this Birthday Event is over, will we still need cake, presents, and invitations? If so, what for? If not, what happens to those things after the event is over? Thanks!

tuffyjkitten
07-11-15, 04:15 PM
I've been done for awhile too. Tried to store my cake mixer and wrapping station but that's not an option. Can't sell them either. I guess this is another safeguard for those of us too stupid to know what we are selling, like with the plates and batter....

tuffyjkitten
07-11-15, 04:16 PM
I only started playing Farm Story 2 last month. When this Birthday Event is over, will we still need cake, presents, and invitations? If so, what for? If not, what happens to those things after the event is over? Thanks!

You won't need them, that's for sure. Hopefully the things used to craft them can be listed for sale so we aren't stuck with them. The actual items should just disappear since they aren't actually in our storage.

JustKay
07-13-15, 04:31 PM
OMG! I just got the Birthday goat with only a few hours to go! I had just enough cakes and presents for just one more try and I only had the pinata sheep to get. So I sent a few deliveries and bought my last RSVP with gems just to make sure my luck was boosted to the max (no more pin the donkey please!). Then voila, pinata sheep! and birthday goat! So happy, happy, joy, joy right now! That last hard slug at the end paid off!

While I think the goat is a bit crudely drawn, his Sound of Music mountain habitat is hilarious. I think I'll make it my Mt Fuji behind my Japanese shrine :D

generalmadness
07-13-15, 06:27 PM
I hope everyone got their birthday wishes!

Things are pretty weird on my farm right now! The cake mixer and gift station have an option to upgrade them...! The airport looks normal again, but train station is still in its birthday wrapper.

Been trying to unload my birthday candles, but no luck so far.

judyandthecat
07-13-15, 06:33 PM
I hope everyone got their birthday wishes!

Things are pretty weird on my farm right now! The cake mixer and gift station have an option to upgrade them...! The airport looks normal again, but train station is still in its birthday wrapper.

Been trying to unload my birthday candles, but no luck so far.

Me too put cake mixer and gift maker in the cellar BUT unable to get rid of the cake plates and candles!

Marmalademuffin
07-13-15, 06:37 PM
Wow good for you! It is always fun to get the goal at the very last try!

OMG! I just got the Birthday goat with only a few hours to go! I had just enough cakes and presents for just one more try and I only had the pinata sheep to get. So I sent a few deliveries and bought my last RSVP with gems just to make sure my luck was boosted to the max (no more pin the donkey please!). Then voila, pinata sheep! and birthday goat! So happy, happy, joy, joy right now! That last hard slug at the end paid off!

While I think the goat is a bit crudely drawn, his Sound of Music mountain habitat is hilarious. I think I'll make it my Mt Fuji behind my Japanese shrine :D

generalmadness
07-13-15, 06:39 PM
Me too put cake mixer and gift maker in the cellar BUT unable to get rid of the cake plates and candles!

Hope it will be soon! I need the room. But this was a fun event!

gigglygoo
07-13-15, 07:00 PM
Hi all! I pushed the buttons that said "finish with ten gems" and didn't get anything. Am I supposed to get something or did I just waste ten gems twice? Already checked silo...nothing. Reloaded game...nothing. Thanks.

PookieBear50
07-13-15, 07:18 PM
Although I have completed a few other events in the past, it was always heavily dependent on other players' kindness and assistance. This was the first I was able to complete almost entirely on my own (though I admit to buying Milk Chocolate and Apple Pies now and again).

In the end, I ended up with

1 Sheep Cupcake
2 B-Day Air Baloon
5 Chicken Cupcake
4 Cupcake Spinner
2 Birthday Carousel
7 Bouncy House
5 Party Gazebo
4 Pig Cupcake
3 Pin the Tail
7 Party Table
28 Confetti Path
16 Cow Cupcake
19 Birthday Hat
7 Balloon Animal

Not to mention all the new skins, the Birthday Bulldog and the Birthday Goat, the candles, batter, Milk Chocolate, and Apple Pies I received.

My question is...how many of these things should I keep? I seriously doubt I have any need of 19 Birthday Hats or 7 Bouncy Houses.

puzZelda
07-13-15, 07:18 PM
Can we please get rid of the candles and such?

animatedoodle
07-13-15, 08:00 PM
So I don't want to waste my building supplies upgrading my gift machine. Does it do anything? Anyone upgraded it? What can you do with it?

orleansparish
07-13-15, 08:13 PM
I stored my buildings. When are we going to be able to get rid of these useless plates and candles? 22 plates! It's taking it way too much space.

rdk80
07-13-15, 08:15 PM
Yes this is a major problem for inventory space

generalmadness
07-13-15, 10:28 PM
So I don't want to waste my building supplies upgrading my gift machine. Does it do anything? Anyone upgraded it? What can you do with it?

NOPE. I would advise against upgrading! Likely a glitch.

PookieBear50
07-13-15, 11:12 PM
NOPE. I would advise against upgrading! Likely a glitch.

I'd have to agree. When I went into my game after the event ended, I wasn't given the option to "upgrade" anything. Either it never happened at all in my game, or it was resolved before I started playing again after the even concluded.

JustKay
07-13-15, 11:26 PM

No definitely do not upgrade. Once the event ends, the event buildings convert to decorations so your upgrade will be a waste of building parts.

JustKay
07-13-15, 11:30 PM
Hi all! I pushed the buttons that said "finish with ten gems" and didn't get anything. Am I supposed to get something or did I just waste ten gems twice? Already checked silo...nothing. Reloaded game...nothing. Thanks.

where is this button? is it on the goal? expired goals can be finished with gems to access follow up goals but you generally do not get the reward the expired goal promised. it's sort of just another gem trap really.

JustKay
07-13-15, 11:37 PM
Although I have completed a few other events in the past, it was always heavily dependent on other players' kindness and assistance. This was the first I was able to complete almost entirely on my own (though I admit to buying Milk Chocolate and Apple Pies now and again).

In the end, I ended up with

1 Sheep Cupcake
2 B-Day Air Baloon
5 Chicken Cupcake
4 Cupcake Spinner
2 Birthday Carousel
7 Bouncy House
5 Party Gazebo
4 Pig Cupcake
3 Pin the Tail
7 Party Table
28 Confetti Path
16 Cow Cupcake
19 Birthday Hat
7 Balloon Animal

Not to mention all the new skins, the Birthday Bulldog and the Birthday Goat, the candles, batter, Milk Chocolate, and Apple Pies I received.

My question is...how many of these things should I keep? I seriously doubt I have any need of 19 Birthday Hats or 7 Bouncy Houses.

Wow you really put in a lot of effort! I was mainly just using the mailbox for RSVPs and not really doing deliveries until near the end when I decided I really did want the goat. All I got was:

2 Sheep Cupcake
5 B-Day Air Baloon
5 Chicken Cupcake
1 Cupcake Spinner
1 Birthday Carousel
4 Bouncy House
1 Party Gazebo
2 Pig Cupcake
2 Pin the Tail
2 Party Table
2 Confetti Path
0 Cow Cupcake
1 Birthday Hat
1 Balloon Animal

and of course the goat and the bulldog.

There is certainly no harm in keeping them all. The basement\nuclear bunker has unlimited space, so I say why not keep them just in case :D I don't think you get much money back from selling decorations.

PookieBear50
07-14-15, 12:16 AM
Wow you really put in a lot of effort!

Honestly, I didn't really put in a lot of effort. I normally do a lot of deliveries anyway because I'm working on leveling up, so the RSVPs kept coming in. Probably the reason why I have so much of certain things from the bronze machine is because, once I finished using up all the batter and candles and stuff, I just kept using 1 RSVP each time to try and get Apple Pies and Milk Chocolates to sell to help others.

horsey3
07-14-15, 12:33 AM
Honestly, I didn't really put in a lot of effort. I normally do a lot of deliveries anyway because I'm working on leveling up, so the RSVPs kept coming in. Probably the reason why I have so much of certain things from the bronze machine is because, once I finished using up all the batter and candles and stuff, I just kept using 1 RSVP each time to try and get Apple Pies and Milk Chocolates to sell to help others.

It was a fun game, finished it early. Unfortunately I made so many birthday items in the beginning. Now I'm stuck with about 200 things in my barn, taking up space. HELP!!! I don't mind storing the things I won , no harm in that. I just need barn space It's now anoying, since I have been waiting for this game to end so things COULD be dumped Please, TL, HELP!!!

jed1066
07-14-15, 01:21 AM
Birthday event now finished how do we remove surplus party items .
Pls let us know
Thankyou

ghjvcucjb
07-14-15, 02:14 AM
Birthday event now finished how do we remove surplus party items .
Pls let us know
Thankyou

YES, please!

calilive213
07-14-15, 03:35 AM
Triple yes!!!! Hello??? Thanks.

raiinu
07-14-15, 06:54 AM
I came here to ask that exact same question! I have candles and cake batter that I can't get rid of :/

babs3449
07-14-15, 06:56 AM
Me too!

Elisha63
07-14-15, 07:51 AM
Need the barn space, please make the unused prizes disappear! I have so many birthday candles and didn't win any pets ��

dva11
07-14-15, 07:59 AM
Me too!!!

generalmadness
07-14-15, 08:30 AM
Seriously, dudes. Some of us have been living with surplus birthday cake parts in our barns for more than two weeks. HELP.

jbritlynn
07-14-15, 11:45 AM
It's updated so you can discard now.

Meowmeowbeans
07-14-15, 11:52 AM
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved! :) Let us know if there are any further issues.

ghjvcucjb
07-14-15, 11:54 AM
Thank you TL, was able to sell off all bday stuff!

Mitzi111
07-14-15, 05:49 PM
Thank you TL, was able to sell off all bday stuff!

?? but who will buy it? if the event is over, then what would people need to buy the stuff for???

LuvsHorror
07-14-15, 06:04 PM
Stormy would buy it.

Mitzi111
07-14-15, 06:57 PM
Stormy would buy it.

Really? Wow, that's cool!

orleansparish
07-14-15, 07:20 PM
?? but who will buy it? if the event is over, then what would people need to buy the stuff for???

List it all for sale and then discard it. Stormy buys one item per day if you're lucky. Letting those items sit there takes up precious space where you can make money selling other items and could sit there for a while.

I just listed all my items and some I forgot from the last garden event and then discarded them all. Problems solved!

Now please don't throw another one at us a week from now!

olcastle
07-14-15, 08:30 PM

This stuff is invisible for players so nobody can buy except the bot.
So what was the reason they didn't let us to sell it earlier when we begged them to do so?
We couldn't help each other any way.

Mitzi111
07-14-15, 11:32 PM
It worked ! Thx

PalaceDiner1
07-15-15, 07:00 AM
I listed a birthday candle and someone bought it...not sure who or why though...Chicken icon...whomever you are tyvm! :)

gerrywerry
07-15-15, 09:14 AM
I listed a birthday candle and someone bought it...not sure who or why though...Chicken icon...whomever you are tyvm! :)

Someone with a chicken icon bought all my spare birthday stuff so I reckon it's a bot or something.

syncler78
07-15-15, 11:03 AM
So, final count:
44 confetti paths
19 cow cupcakes
11 balloon animals
11 birthday hats
6 party tables
6 birthday air balloons
6 bouncy houses
4 party gazebos
4 chicken cupcakes