PDA

View Full Version : Soggy Fortune

nessa005
06-17-15, 07:08 AM
I just got the Soggy Fortune. I clicked on the well and it said I was full of trade tickets. I only have 175 and I know you can have more than that. I then collected from the exchange and received another ticket, total now 176. Why won't it acknowledge the one from the soggy fortune?!
I have reported it to bugs and issues.

tigarlilyvol
06-17-15, 07:37 AM
I think I remember that the fortune considers that 99 trade tickets is full and won't give any more not really a bug just the way it was programmed since 99 is usually all you can collect
I just got the Soggy Fortune. I clicked on the well and it said I was full of trade tickets. I only have 175 and I know you can have more than that. I then collected from the exchange and received another ticket, total now 176. Why won't it acknowledge the one from the soggy fortune?!
I have reported it to bugs and issues.

ShibuyaCloth
06-17-15, 08:49 AM
I think I remember that the fortune considers that 99 trade tickets is full and won't give any more not really a bug just the way it was programmed since 99 is usually all you can collect

Correct. You need to take this fortune only if you have less then 99 tickets. If 99 or more you get nothing.

nessa005
06-17-15, 10:42 AM
Somehow that just doesn't seem fair. Other freebies let you go over 99. Why not this one too?
Maybe I should just wait for expansions, make tickets, and get it down below 95!
Wonder how long it will be before they give us new areas to open?

ShibuyaCloth
06-17-15, 10:48 AM
Somehow that just doesn't seem fair. Other freebies let you go over 99. Why not this one too?
Maybe I should just wait for expansions, make tickets, and get it down below 95!
Wonder how long it will be before they give us new areas to open?

Well you cannot go over the limit except under certain conditions. The best is to see the nugget #1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76897-Nugget-1-Inventory-Overrun&p=1031078&viewfull=1#post1031078). The fortune is like any resource building.