PDA

View Full Version : level 43 help please

Jacynth823
06-17-15, 06:08 AM
I have been stuck on level 43 for a few days now. I watched a few walk-through videos for this level and noticed they all start with 24 moves. I am starting with 16 moves and though I come close, just can't seem to complete it. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Just double checked all videos I could find on this level and they indeed show 24 moves, it now says beat in 16 moves, very frustrating.

Nuicakes
06-28-15, 09:37 AM
I was stuck for a couple of days and posted above.

Oddly enough, I actually cleared the level on my first attempt after visiting this forum. I also did it quickly enough to win the challenge.

The ONLY thing I did differently was to look for large matches no matter where they were on the screen. Previously, I tried to make matches close to the blocks.

HTH & GL

Bakerling
10-16-15, 04:16 AM
I have been stuck on level 43 for a few days now. I watched a few walk-through videos for this level and noticed they all start with 24 moves. I am starting with 16 moves and though I come close, just can't seem to complete it. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Just double checked all videos I could find on this level and they indeed show 24 moves, it now says beat in 16 moves, very frustrating.

Well I am stuck at level 71. So difficult to past that level lol.