PDA

View Full Version : Adroid versions for 6 gems :((

alicee11
06-17-15, 02:18 AM
Hi guys!
I have a question: I'm playing both games BS and RS, how is it that one time pop up to download new version like for BS or RS appers only in one game. I had it before in BS only so I was able to take 6 gems, but never in RS, until I wrote TL, that I think there is some bug that download versions appear only in one game. Now it's opoosite - only in RS. How does t work? Do you have the same? Please answer.

lauraleighashby
06-17-15, 08:12 AM
I can't say for sure how it works, but to my recollection I have always received these goals in all S8 games I have installed.

kooky panda
06-17-15, 10:35 AM
Promotional goals like these, are sent out randomly. You may receive the offer in one game, all your games or none of your games.
If you did not get a specific goal this time, hopefully you will get it next time.

If you have already downloaded the game being promoted to your device, you will not receive the promotional offer.

karyandfashion
06-17-15, 12:08 PM
You have to open all your games first. After that, you can download new version. So you receive gems in all of them. Good luck!

sally_brown
06-17-15, 09:16 PM
You have to open all your games first. After that, you can download new version. So you receive gems in all of them. Good luck!Yeah, don't download the new version until you get the goals in all of your other games. If you start playing the new game before you get the goal popup, you never will.