PDA

View Full Version : New update - version 2.1.9 Issues

oledoeeyes
06-16-15, 03:34 PM
I received an update today but when opening my game there was nothing new. It says it updated to version 1.9 and we are suppose to have new decor etc. but everything is the same except the farm story 2 opening screen. The forum is not even mentioning the update. Any one have any answers?

kittiki
06-16-15, 03:46 PM
I received an update today but when opening my game there was nothing new. It says it updated to version 1.9 and we are suppose to have new decor etc. but everything is the same except the farm story 2 opening screen. The forum is not even mentioning the update. Any one have any answers?

Same here, I suppose the time hasn't come

orleansparish
06-16-15, 03:54 PM
If you read the description in the App Store it explains that on June 18th (my youngest bunny 7th birthday...Proud Mommie here!) there is a 2nd Farm 2 birthday party. With new dedoration, skins and pets. Including a birthday goat.

We will be able to make cake, etc, etc. I'm sure someone will come alone and post the pic, I'm far too lazy to do it right now.

oledoeeyes
06-16-15, 04:01 PM
Thank you for the update on the update. Lol thought I was going batty.

genieguy
06-16-15, 04:02 PM
I received the update opening screen at the usual time abt 2:30 pt, but found that my level 40+ game has been wiped out and replaced with a new farm at level 1 and 1000 coins. No gems ...nothing. I tried deleting and reinstalling, rebooting still no change. Anyone else with this problem?

driver1711
06-16-15, 05:11 PM
Update worked fine on my iPad. Note the new theme on the first screen and colors on the shop, train and train station.

JustKay
06-16-15, 05:24 PM
I received the update opening screen at the usual time abt 2:30 pt, but found that my level 40+ game has been wiped out and replaced with a new farm at level 1 and 1000 coins. No gems ...nothing. I tried deleting and reinstalling, rebooting still no change. Anyone else with this problem?

Try signing back into the game using your game's login details (the same details you use to login to this forum)

oledoeeyes
06-16-15, 06:38 PM
Just saw the color change . Thank you

syncler78
06-16-15, 07:05 PM
Ever since I got the update, the game crashes when I try to open the treehouse. Is anyone else seeing this?

TheBoulder2
06-16-15, 07:22 PM
Piper's Tree House crashes the game for me too.

nukesters2
06-16-15, 08:22 PM
any idea what level you need to be to participate in this event?

olcastle
06-16-15, 09:25 PM
After updating to 2.1.9 I can't make jam anymore. Every time I try the game reloads and reverses itself to the point before making jam.

Rynetory2
06-16-15, 10:12 PM
Bugs found after new update v1.9

1. Game reloads every 15 seconds. Can't do any farm activity since it resets itself to original status. :( pls fix this asap since no game play allowed. Is there a way to revert back to the previous version? I tried del and reinstall, didn't work.

2. Game crashes when visiting tree house.

3. Machines remain still while crafting.

olcastle
06-16-15, 10:54 PM
Ok, it's not about honey...
The game is confused when machines are full, 99 or 100 items (I don't remember) inside.
We are allowed to craft more now but game resets after few seconds.

RyanSyn
06-16-15, 11:04 PM
On top of the issues reported above, the tree house crashes the game when try loading. Also, the feed mill will stop once an item was generated. Not knowing whether there are items actually making in the mill.

Actually, all machines have the same issue, it stops when an item was produced.

Rynetory2
06-16-15, 11:31 PM
any idea what level you need to be to participate in this event?

This seems like a luck event instead of the community event we had for last year's birthday. So you'll need the pond and mine. I think you need to be at least level 16 or 19 to participate.

gerrywerry
06-17-15, 05:44 AM
Ever since I got the update, the game crashes when I try to open the treehouse. Is anyone else seeing this?

Just updated the game and the treehouse crashes the game for me as well.

driver1711
06-17-15, 05:50 AM
Just updated the game and the treehouse crashes the game for me as well.
Me too. Clicking on tree house, it starts to load and then game crashes. iPad Mini iOS 8.3, FS 2 2.1.9

vjd007
06-17-15, 06:34 AM
Any idea if this is iOS only or for Android as well?

jed1066
06-17-15, 06:44 AM
updated this morning for the birthday celebrations also. when clicking on the tree house it starts to load then crashes ,
i'm using an iphone 5s IOS 8.3 FS2version 21.9.

Peggyg723
06-17-15, 07:24 AM
since the update I've noticed my buildings aren't moving as they craft - they look "done" but when I go into them, there is a full list of items in que to be crafted

sebastian8bolt5
06-17-15, 07:38 AM
My buildings too. I hope they solve all these little problems before the event.

lmistymeadowl
06-17-15, 08:47 AM

1. Game reloads every 15 seconds. Can't do any farm activity since it resets itself to original status. :( pls fix this asap since no game play allowed. Is there a way to revert back to the previous version? I tried del and reinstall, didn't work.

This is happening to me also. I've deleted my game and reinstalled, completely shut down my iPad and emailed team lava. Unfortunately nothing has worked.
Unable to craft any items due to game continues to refresh....thus unable to send a train delivery due to inability to craft needed items. 😢. I have tried to craft jelly, sauces, candles, sugar several times only to get refreshed with no progress.
Team Lava PLEASE get this resolved before the Birthday Challenge begins.

kooky panda
06-17-15, 10:19 AM
My game seems to be working fine.( iphone 6 plus-version 8.3)

Try deleting and redownloading the game, then restart your device.
If you still have issues please post the specific device you play on and its current software version.

(merged some threads together)

lmistymeadowl
06-17-15, 11:27 AM
My game seems to be working fine.( iphone 6 plus-version 8.3)

Try deleting and redownloading the game, then restart your device.
If you still have issues please post the specific device you play on and its current software version.

(merged some threads together)

I have deleted the game, reinstalled and powered off my iPad. No change, still continues to refresh and buildings not moving (mill not turning)
iPad mini 2 - version 8.3

FrozenTurtle
06-17-15, 12:03 PM

Piper's Tree House crashes the game for me too.

Me too. Clicking on tree house, it starts to load and then game crashes. iPad Mini iOS 8.3, FS 2 2.1.9

updated this morning for the birthday celebrations also. when clicking on the tree house it starts to load then crashes ,
i'm using an iphone 5s IOS 8.3 FS2version 21.9.

I have deleted the game, reinstalled and powered off my iPad. No change, still continues to refresh and buildings not moving (mill not turning)
iPad mini 2 - version 8.3

Crashing when accessing Piper's Treehouse should be fixed. Sorry about that!

LipGloss911
06-17-15, 02:01 PM
since the update I've noticed my buildings aren't moving as they craft - they look "done" but when I go into them, there is a full list of items in que to be crafted

I'm having the same problem. I tried deleting & reinstalling... Still nothing. It's a pain that only 1 item can craft, and I have to go back in & tap it again for the next item to begin.
Is this a glitch that will be fixed??

[S8] Walt
06-17-15, 02:26 PM

This is happening to me also. I've deleted my game and reinstalled, completely shut down my iPad and emailed team lava. Unfortunately nothing has worked.
Unable to craft any items due to game continues to refresh....thus unable to send a train delivery due to inability to craft needed items. . I have tried to craft jelly, sauces, candles, sugar several times only to get refreshed with no progress.
Team Lava PLEASE get this resolved before the Birthday Challenge begins.

Thank you for heads up with this sync error issue, we are looking to resolve this in a future update. In the meantime, please make sure to have room in your Barn/Silo before crafting additional items to help prevent this issue from occurring.

olcastle
06-17-15, 02:54 PM
Walt;1127339']Thank you for heads up with this sync error issue, we are looking to resolve this in a future update. In the meantime, please make sure to have room in your Barn/Silo before crafting additional items to help prevent this issue from occurring.

Please look at my message #14. You broke the cap for machines. They let us craft more than they can hold now without any notice but game resets after that.

genieguy
06-17-15, 08:41 PM
JustKay, Thanks for this - still have no game. Storm 8 support told me it is a "known problem" and engineers are "working to correct it". No timeline or promise to restore. So I guess the event is over for me until a fix is in or until I can't take it anymore and start over at Level 1 (not likely). Their e-m did mention that there is no way to sign back into the game - their site says that is available for some S8 games but FS2 is not listed. If you know another way to sign in the game, please tell me because I can't think of anywhere else to look or anything else to do but wait. Thanks

Rynetory2
06-17-15, 11:17 PM
Walt;1127339']Thank you for heads up with this sync error issue, we are looking to resolve this in a future update. In the meantime, please make sure to have room in your Barn/Silo before crafting additional items to help prevent this issue from occurring.

My game reloads whenever I make pig feed, I suspect that feed mill is max as olcastle mentioned. I don't think it's a syn issue. If S8 can restore the cap for machines, it should resolve the game reloads. FYI I have space in my barn and silo when the reload happens. Thanks for following up.

Rynetory2
06-17-15, 11:21 PM
JustKay, Thanks for this - still have no game. Storm 8 support told me it is a "known problem" and engineers are "working to correct it". No timeline or promise to restore. So I guess the event is over for me until a fix is in or until I can't take it anymore and start over at Level 1 (not likely). Their e-m did mention that there is no way to sign back into the game - their site says that is available for some S8 games but FS2 is not listed. If you know another way to sign in the game, please tell me because I can't think of anywhere else to look or anything else to do but wait. Thanks

You can use cupcake mania, fish mania, jewel mania to log on your account and transfer the data for your FS to your device. After the data is transferred, start FS again and see if your old farm is back.

Rynetory2
08-23-15, 05:50 AM
Walt;1127339']Thank you for heads up with this sync error issue, we are looking to resolve this in a future update.

When can we expect an ETA for a fix of the machines remaining still? There is a sweet retreat version but that doesn't solve the problems found in the Birthday version. In short both versions are buggy. It will be great if S8 can fix these bugs or allow us to download the version before the birthday version, which was less buggy.