PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Update 6-17

myferngardens
06-16-15, 02:37 PM
I can't believe there isn't a discussion thread already! I love the tiles and the new oven will be a fun addition to all the colorful goal prizes. Let's see if I can figure out how to get a picture here from the blog.

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 02:39 PM
It's another candy/vibrant update and new appliance

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 02:40 PM
Wrong game hahaa

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 02:40 PM
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag269/edithdavies1/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06-16%2022.35.39_zpsid2vkyur.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/edithdavies1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06-16%2022.35.39_zpsid2vkyur.png.html) HERE YOU GO !

myferngardens
06-16-15, 02:44 PM
Awesome. I am still learning how to share pictures here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/scrappin_risa/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-06-16-16-41-02.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/scrappin_risa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-06-16-16-41-02.png.html)
Let's see how this one looks.

mergirl96
06-16-15, 02:45 PM
This update reminds me of all the Lisa Frank stuff I loved as a child. It's really cute but together everything is a bit too much.

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 02:46 PM
I'm so going to cry if the new appliances are for gems

GGGStar
06-16-15, 02:48 PM
What a fantastic follow up for the goals! I love this and I love how many new ovens and recipes we're getting lately!! Great job TL/S8!!

myferngardens
06-16-15, 02:49 PM
I will be angry. I refuse to buy more than one of the Bavarian oven and it is taking forever to level up. I will make a net reward of ONE GEM for my effort...useless. That's what ovens that cost gems are...a useless waste of time.

GGGStar
06-16-15, 02:50 PM
Haha, I just saw the zebra, that's hilariously cute!!! ♡

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 02:51 PM
I will be angry. I refuse to buy more than one of the Bavarian oven and it is taking forever to level up. I will make a net reward of ONE GEM for my effort...useless. That's what ovens that cost gems are...a useless waste of time.

I have a slight feeling that they have done the previous appliance for some sort of "test" but if it's the new appliance is for gems then I will stop playing

myferngardens
06-16-15, 02:53 PM
What a fantastic follow up for the goals! I love this and I love how many new ovens and recipes we're getting lately!! Great job TL/S8!!
I agree. It's nice to have a variety of items that can be used to make a bakery all one theme. I know lots of bakers have small sections with a different theme in each section, but I prefer to have all one theme throughout my bakery. I like weeks of items that can mix and match together...unless it's pirates.

deekathleen
06-16-15, 02:54 PM
Well as long as people buy them, even if they only buy one, then that tells them that people will spend real money on them.

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 02:59 PM
Well as long as people buy them, even if they only buy one, then that tells them that people will spend real money on them.

I refuse to buy gems with my money. I am so hoping they will be kind and et us have it for coins

twospoons
06-16-15, 03:17 PM
the big lollipops are my favorite piece of decor. and happy Pride, everyone!

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 03:26 PM
What's that big cloud thing by the door? Is it a floating cloud? I can't tell

steelersbabyyy
06-16-15, 03:55 PM
i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this update!!! i hope the new oven isnt for gems

orleansparish
06-16-15, 03:57 PM

You and me both. The recipes look amazing! Don't get me started on the main display. The only thing worse would be If it's only available as a Set and you only get one applaince. It would look amazing next to the candy carousel. And the chocolate candy houses who's name I cannot remember from the candy box.

xxxe
06-16-15, 04:26 PM
Omg yass! I have a spot open to redecorate and I wanted it to match my rainbow ice cream area! I was waiting to see how the update tomorrow was before I bought the ice cream parlor display. I think I will buy it all!

aiyoosha
06-16-15, 05:26 PM
i like it! so colorful and pretty! finally a theme that actually matched the goals wow

mytsa
06-16-15, 06:07 PM
rainbow zebra :D

strictly_STRANGE
06-16-15, 06:09 PM
I want, more like NEED that zebra! :D

ojapple96
06-16-15, 07:12 PM
Someone in the goal thread suggested the oven pictured is not new but the blue oven but I think it's a new one. Maybe it's just new recipes on old appliance? Others thoughts?

larissa2k
06-16-15, 09:01 PM
I know I used to think it was a good idea to bring old ovens back for gems or New ones but that was a year ago when it had been 2 years since they had a new recipe.Now it's just a bad idea and not practical.

larissa2k
06-16-15, 09:05 PM
Hoping for some LTOS

Bakerling
06-16-15, 10:54 PM
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag269/edithdavies1/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06-16%2022.35.39_zpsid2vkyur.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/edithdavies1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06-16%2022.35.39_zpsid2vkyur.png.html) HERE YOU GO !

That is a colourful zebra so far.

alicee11
06-17-15, 02:05 AM
Well done TL, it should be like this - one theme fits another one, so the big bakeries can finally have something more to decor with by one theme.

GGGStar
06-17-15, 03:35 AM
Someone in the goal thread suggested the oven pictured is not new but the blue oven but I think it's a new one. Maybe it's just new recipes on old appliance? Others thoughts?

I wondered the same thing but then I noticed what looks like the two bottom edges of a rainbow on the top of the oven just sticking out under the cooking board, so I think it might be new after all!

Bakerling
06-17-15, 03:35 AM
Well done TL, it should be like this - one theme fits another one, so the big bakeries can finally have something more to decor with by one theme.

I agree too. This rainbow theme really suit well with the goal prize: Bakery Balloon. :D

VanaCatu
06-17-15, 03:48 AM

guess that was a joke :)

("something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue")

we don't have this oven in bs, so it's definitely new.
the only question is now the cost of it... precisely, the currency of the cost, lol ))

house0fjoy
06-17-15, 04:00 AM

Totally agree with you on this!

ravynnNicole
06-17-15, 07:23 AM
I am in LOVE with these bright and colorful themes! Even more in love with the fact that its rainbows and clouds :)

darko5
06-17-15, 07:40 AM

Same here, ovens for gems are a total waste of time - despite the fact that I like to master recipes, I shall refuse to bend to this nonsense idea.. :mad:

LadyEna
06-17-15, 08:45 AM
This is lovely to go with current theme!

Anyone figure out what exactly is that Floating Rainbow Cloud Thingy?

mommaduex
06-17-15, 09:07 AM
I want, more like NEED that zebra! :D

Indeed

taoyingying
06-17-15, 10:00 AM

I was going to say the exact same thing, but you put it better than I can. So, I will just say: ditto! :D

taoyingying
06-17-15, 10:01 AM
I refuse to buy gems with my money. I am so hoping they will be kind and et us have it for coins

Well, sorry if I sound harsh, but if you never spent money on this game, then TL/S8 possibly won't care if you stop playing.

strictly_STRANGE
06-17-15, 11:04 AM
and another awesome update, go TL! :rolleyes:

PennyLane1900
06-17-15, 11:04 AM
Shhh. Android is getting a new version,again!! No update.Just the fruit fountain is available for 5 days.pretty cute,but pretty expensive,

LalaSmooth
06-17-15, 11:10 AM
A new version AGAIN? This is getting beyond a joke

PennyLane1900
06-17-15, 11:11 AM
A new version AGAIN? This is getting beyond a joke

Yeah,but not a very funny one. ;)

lenasdinner
06-17-15, 11:17 AM
how long do we androids have to wait this time???

ashrb
06-17-15, 11:18 AM
Can someone please list what the update includes? I can no longer use Bakery Story from the Amazon app store on my new phone to check, so I have to wait for the new Android version :(

taoyingying
06-17-15, 11:18 AM
Update is in game (iOS) now, and the oven is 50000 coins, so everyone can relax now ;) Also it's using existing parts to build! No need for requests if you've stocked up pink paint and over part already :)

BTW, the recepies are adorable! I especially like the rainbow berry :o

orleansparish
06-17-15, 11:19 AM
Yeah,but not a very funny one. ;)

Shhh....OP loves all the new useless versions that come out! It's padding my gem quantity whereas I don't have time to cook for gems. It's awesome! Lame but awesome! Now don't ruin the fun.

I have the fruit fountain. Thinking about getting one on my other bakeries. Or maybe a 2nd one. No I don't need a 2nd one, I want that rainbow galore 55 gem new display thingy!

taoyingying
06-17-15, 11:20 AM
And, is that fruit fountain LTO new? I didn't notice it before and it has 5 days timer. It's relatively small but very lovely, superb for summer theme :o

deekathleen
06-17-15, 11:21 AM
On my android phone I checked and the updates are all there......?????

Oh never mind I googled it.............not sure if I like the fruit fountain enough to buy it.

Thanks

aiyoosha
06-17-15, 11:28 AM
yrssssssssssssssssss!!! yay! fruit fountain! thank you s8!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so buying that 1st place item

orleansparish
06-17-15, 11:33 AM
And, is that fruit fountain LTO new? I didn't notice it before and it has 5 days timer. It's relatively small but very lovely, superb for summer theme :o

It's the first place item from one of the first boxes released. It's awesome! It's small but SO cute! Do NOT ask how many horribly small 4th and 3rd place items I had to suffer through to get it. Like I always say, 55 gems is a STEAL for a 1st place item. If you have the gems, I'd suggest getting it.

People always talk about expensive displays. For a box item, it would be doubly ultra rare to win the main prize in two tries. So with any LTO, like this one and the tea party that although it wasn't in a box was a very old item, it's best to snatch them up while they're there for the taking. Save yourself the headache later of opening the boxes.

VanaCatu
06-17-15, 11:35 AM
so, any pictures, guys? for us, droids who will wait for new version...

oven? recipes? parts to build? new decor?

aiyoosha
06-17-15, 11:40 AM
It's the first place item from one of the first boxes released. It's awesome! It's small but SO cute! Do NOT ask how many horribly small 4th and 3rd place items I had to suffer through to get it. Like I always say, 55 gems is a STEAL for a 1st place item. If you have the gems, I'd suggest getting it.

People always talk about expensive displays. For a box item, it would be doubly ultra rare to win the main prize in two tries. So with any LTO, like this one and the tea party that although it wasn't in a box was a very old item, it's best to snatch them up while they're there for the taking. Save yourself the headache later of opening the boxes.

yep yep thats why anytime a beautiful first place is released im buying it even if i have to go into debt lol

twospoons
06-17-15, 11:41 AM
yay for coin stove! and fruit fountain, even if i'm not sure if i'm buying it yet!

taoyingying
06-17-15, 11:52 AM

Thanks for the explaination! I didn't know it was a 1st place box item, especially a veeery old box, so most players (including me) possibly never saw it before. It's awesome for S8 to give us old box items, I call that a win-win! :o

Yeah I think it could totally be a 4x4 item. After all, it's a tree! And a design this lovely need to be bigger to show all the details. But I got it anyway, insta-sold on the A-DOR-RA-BLE racoon! ;)

Bakerling
06-17-15, 12:00 PM
Rainbow Oven cost $50,000 (NOT FOR ANDROID USERS NOW) ONLY FOR IOS USERS. parts needed Are 8 paints and 8 oven elements

All Recipes can cook in any sequence freely no need to be in order.
RECIPES IN THE RAINBOW OVEN ARE
RAINBOW DIPS - $1,960/ 825 srv/ +53 XP / + $3,300 / (Income $4/srv)
SPRINKLES BERRIES -$2,400/ 1,050 srv/ +64 XP / +$4,200 / (Income $4/srv)
RAINBOW CAKE -$2,780 / 1,275 srv/ +75 XP / +$5,100 / (Income $4/srv)

Enjoy. Happy Baking :o

mergirl96
06-17-15, 12:01 PM
Shhh....OP loves all the new useless versions that come out! It's padding my gem quantity whereas I don't have time to cook for gems. It's awesome! Lame but awesome! Now don't ruin the fun.

I have the fruit fountain. Thinking about getting one on my other bakeries. Or maybe a 2nd one. No I don't need a 2nd one, I want that rainbow galore 55 gem new display thingy!

Yeah, I don't like the wait but the free gems are always worth it!

lauraleighashby
06-17-15, 12:09 PM
On android so I don't have the update yet...did get the LTO after debating...for about ten seconds. Think that is the most I have ever spent on one item but love it.
Can anyone let me know how much the zebra is, please?

VanaCatu
06-17-15, 12:10 PM
Rainbow Oven cost $50,000 (NOT FOR ANDROID USERS NOW) ONLY FOR IOS USERS. parts needed Are 8 paints and 8 oven elements

All Recipes can cook in any sequence freely no need to be in order.
RECIPES IN THE RAINBOW OVEN ARE
RAINBOW DIPS - $1,960/ 825 srv/ +53 XP / + $3,300
SPRINKLES BERRIES -$2,400/ 1,050 srv/ +64 XP / +$4,200
RAINBOW CAKE -$2,780 / 1,275 srv/ +75 XP / +$5,100

Enjoy. Happy Baking :o

oh! :) at least i know now wht wd i need to build it when i'm there.

i thought all pictures will be added in comments or in first post, as it was done previously... but it's not.

so thank you so much for yr info! :)

VanaCatu
06-17-15, 12:11 PM
On android so I don't have the update yet...did get the LTO after debating...for about ten seconds. Think that is the most I have ever spent on one item but love it.
Can anyone let me know how much the zebra is, please?

missing jill too, lol )))) she was always sharing pics and details in her updates posts ))

mommaduex
06-17-15, 12:20 PM
Android player here.... Yes could any IOS player please post prices of new items.. especially Mr. Zebra :p .. Thanks

PennyLane1900
06-17-15, 12:25 PM
On android we used to get free gems for the newest version.Most of the time the popup came a few days later.but since a few months,i don't get the free gems popup.Does anyone else have this issue? I downloaded the versions a week later or so,but of course without the gems. Can someone tell me,if the popups still coming and how many weeks later?

aiyoosha
that dumb zebra is for 72,500 coins

slayer7000
Rainbow Hazel- 10 Gems
Rainbow Pops-5 Gems
Rainbow City-55 gems
Neon Zebra-72,500 coins
Rainbow Roses-15,000 coins
Mega Rainbow-42,500 coins
Candy Clouds wallpaper-7,500 coins
Neon Sprinkles tile-5,000 coins
Rainbow Oven-50,000 coins

hope I helped :)

lauraleighashby
06-17-15, 12:29 PM
You xid indeed...thank you! My bots need to eat faster...lol.

slayer7000
06-17-15, 12:30 PM
no problem! I think the new items are overpriced :(

mommaduex
06-17-15, 12:31 PM
Rainbow Hazel- 10 Gems
Rainbow Pops-5 Gems
Rainbow City-55 gems
Neon Zebra-72,500 coins

Yes Thank You Very Much! That Zebra is MINE lol

pipipooh1977
06-17-15, 12:33 PM
On android we used to get free gems for the newest version.Most of the time the popup came a few days later.but since a few months,i don't get the free gems popup.Does anyone else have this issue? I downloaded the versions a week later or so,but of course without the gems. Can someone tell me,if the popups still coming and how many weeks later?

I don't get the pop up anymore either. Used to come just a few days after but now I think it's several weeks later. They are probably hoping that android users will get tired of waiting for the pop up and just download it. On one of my old android phones I never install the latest versions because I just use that as a secondary account to gift my primary account parts but I do get the pop up there but I think it comes weeks after the version is released. So I'm guessing TL is hoping android users will get sick of waiting and download the new version.

slayer7000
06-17-15, 12:34 PM
Yes Thank You Very Much! That Zebra is MINE lol

your welcome! lol me 2 I love it except I think 72K for a small item is a bit too much...

girlcop7
06-17-15, 12:53 PM
Rainbow Hazel- 10 Gems
Rainbow Pops-5 Gems
Rainbow City-55 gems
Neon Zebra-72,500 coins

I'm on android, I don't see the update. Does that mean we didn't get it?

slayer7000
06-17-15, 12:53 PM
http://imgur.com/AZQqNSe
Lol ive been loving these rainbow themed updates :) maybe a little too much:p:cool:

slayer7000
06-17-15, 12:55 PM
I'm on android, I don't see the update. Does that mean we didn't get it?

no its just because you have to wait until they release the new android version. which sucks in my opinion

1table49
06-17-15, 12:56 PM
Can some one tell me what the new update is called. I don't have any of this stuff on my game but I did get the notice that the fountain is only available for 5, days!

slayer7000
06-17-15, 12:57 PM
Can some one tell me what the new update is called. I don't have any of this stuff on my game but I did get the notice that the fountain is only available for 5, days!

do you have the apple version or android phone?

orleansparish
06-17-15, 01:00 PM

The current popup for the games is the restaurant camping version. It came about a week ago. I usually don't see the goals to download until at least two weeks after the new version is announced here. One time it was well over three weeks. I don't play on android so the wait doesn't bother me one way or another. If it's something very important I just switch through accounts on my iPad. But it is odd, lazy of storm8 and lame how some people who want to buy things miss out on the free gems. Especially with the LTO and its timer.

bobbyrae
06-17-15, 01:21 PM
do you have the apple version or android phone?

1table49 would have the android version. Only android players get different versions to download now.

bobbyrae
06-17-15, 01:29 PM
missing jill too, lol )))) she was always sharing pics and details in her updates posts ))

Android player here.... Yes could any IOS player please post prices of new items.. especially Mr. Zebra :p .. Thanks

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/1d8a24ed402ba0dd44f9a132a58289e1.jpg

deekathleen
06-17-15, 01:32 PM
Like the advertising lollipop...........:p

lenasdinner
06-17-15, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=1table49;1127283]Can some one tell me what the new update is called. I don't have any of this stuff on my game but I did get the notice that the fountain is only available for 5, days![/QUOT
we get popups maybe 2 or 3 weeks later latly! so we never know when we are geting at until it's shows up.it's usualy on friday and we get of most of the TL games every week.
we will se when we will get this one( I'm on android too)
this past mouth we got 4 updates for gems from BS,RS,FS,DS.
Hope this helps!

VanaCatu
06-17-15, 01:44 PM
such a funny animal! and such expensive! lol ))
tks, bobbyrae! :)

slayer7000
06-17-15, 02:10 PM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/1d8a24ed402ba0dd44f9a132a58289e1.jpg
how did u get the picture on there without linking it to imgur? PLZ help

bobbyrae
06-17-15, 02:13 PM
how did u get the picture on there without linking it to imgur? PLZ help

I use photobucket and just copy the img code and paste it here.

twospoons
06-17-15, 02:14 PM

LTOs aren't version-dependent (they used to do that, but wised up). the new rainbow content won't be available until we droids get the newest version, but the fruit fountain is, just scroll back a little. it's next to the coffee carousel.

personally, i like the versions. i wish they were always immediately available for the extremely rare times i wanted to download right away (forgoing free gems), but it's usually not more than a day or so. and since i almost never mind waiting, even if it's a couple weeks, i like the opportunity to augment my bought/baked gems with the ones from downloading. i'm not a huge fan of the versions where we don't get the goal to download for a month or more, but it's always our choice to give up on waiting.

jandtandn
06-17-15, 02:19 PM
rainbow zebra :D

Reminds me of the Fruit ****** gum mascot. I like this update, nice tie in to the goals.

twospoons
06-17-15, 02:28 PM
Like the advertising lollipop...........:p

just saw that too. what the heck is the point of doing that in a game? it's not like these characters are wandering off into world of warcraft or whatever, where the elves and orcs see hazel's lollipop and say "hey, i wanna go live in the game with lollipops! thank goodness i can tell that it's a Storm8 game so i know just how to get there!"

no, i obviously do not play WoW (that's right, right?). unless it does have elves, in which case i totally know what i'm talking about.

spydre1
06-17-15, 02:37 PM
Do we know if the Rainbow version for Android is going to be gem goal to download? It hasn't popped up on any of my games that I've gotten into today, but I can't get the new appliance without it.

dianeupside
06-17-15, 02:39 PM
New version is.. Bakery Story Double Rainbow if you want to download without waiting for gem offer.

BuddyB111
06-17-15, 02:53 PM

I've recently had gems for downloading the Yoga version and the latest RS version too. Can't say about the time because my Android tablet was away for repair, so the download offers could have been 2 or 3 weeks old.

spydre1
06-17-15, 02:53 PM
New version is.. Bakery Story Double Rainbow if you want to download without waiting for gem offer.

Is there going to be a gem offer? The last time this happened (I think it was Yoga?) the new appliance came something like 3 weeks after the new version, so it was obvious that there wasn't going to be a gem offer with it. I don't know if the gem offers come on the same day that the update is put on the play store for downloading.

VanaCatu
06-17-15, 03:06 PM
Is there going to be a gem offer? The last time this happened (I think it was Yoga?) the new appliance came something like 3 weeks after the new version, so it was obvious that there wasn't going to be a gem offer with it. I don't know if the gem offers come on the same day that the update is put on the play store for downloading.

there sd be an offer. but i guess not this week.

this week we sd get "fashion story young love".

and this bakery 2xrainbow - only next week.

(of course if there won't be others like bingo, candy etc... mania)

bobbyrae
06-17-15, 03:06 PM
Rainbow Hazel- 10 Gems
Rainbow Pops-5 Gems
Rainbow City-55 gems
Neon Zebra-72,500 coins

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/d7f77659555c71f6a014a9597fefcd4f.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/2d209ac12c7fe97d27f09875ab574c08.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/ca7bb6099b7eda62069a0dda5bf1b1ca.jpg

slayer7000
06-17-15, 03:08 PM
I use photobucket and just copy the img code and paste it here.
Thx so much!
:) do u need to make an account?

bobbyrae
06-17-15, 03:12 PM

Thanks so much for checking this.

slayer7000
06-17-15, 03:15 PM
http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss158/goldenhappy/IMG_1889_zpscfxo6jne.jpg (http://s571.photobucket.com/user/goldenhappy/media/IMG_1889_zpscfxo6jne.jpg.html)
lol ive gone out of hand with the rainbow stuff :cool::):p

spydre1
06-17-15, 03:20 PM

So there SHOULD be a gem goal offer this week for Fashion Story (I haven't received one yet, but I automatically got the new outfit).
And we SHOULD receive a gem goal for BS for the Rainbow update next week? Am I interpreting you right?

Natasha_07
06-17-15, 03:34 PM
This year new editions have been mostly for Bakery, Restaurant & Fashion.

Randomly for Dragon.

The other games have not gotten any new editions so far this year goes.

VanaCatu
06-17-15, 03:35 PM
So there SHOULD be a gem goal offer this week for Fashion Story (I haven't received one yet, but I automatically got the new outfit).
And we SHOULD receive a gem goal for BS for the Rainbow update next week? Am I interpreting you right?

u mean u got young love stuff in fashion story w/o downloading new version? (decor, new catalog, etc...) it's strange...

about wht we get - nobody knows :)
i've seen when we got a pop-up in almost 2 monts after version came out to play market...
i've also seen couple of time that we didn't get any pop-up one week...

but _usually_ they offer on fridays.
and _usually_ - in order of appearance.

previous to double rainbow bs - was young love fs.
so it sd be first offered for gems. (my guess)

(and, again, i'm not checking other s8 games like candy mania, blast mania, bingo, etc etc. they cd also get new versions and we cd also get their pop-up any friday. so actually we don't know the order, and we don't know the time frame. we only know it sd be friday, and it sd be offered sooner or later. the only exclusion i saw - restaurant bagels. no offer after 3months from announcement).

VanaCatu
06-17-15, 03:38 PM
This year new editions have been mostly for Bakery, Restaurant & Fashion.

Randomly for Dragon.

The other games have not gotten any new editions so far this year goes.
which is not too bad, i wd say! lol ))
i wdn't like to wait weeks and weeks for needed thing while only downloading candies and cards and slots whtevr they have there more ))

Natasha_07
06-17-15, 03:45 PM
which is not too bad, i wd say! lol ))
i wdn't like to wait weeks and weeks for needed thing while only downloading candies and cards and slots whtevr they have there more ))

The new things about the mania editions, bingo, monopoly and such was an extra addition. For example for Christmas, candy blast got a new edition which was just a special theme island just like the other mania games.

There wasn't anything missing from those just a special part which was added on time.

It wouldn't be such a big deal to those who don't play since since it's just download for gems and that's it.

As for the ones like myself who played them, the special islands were completed in a day, the appeal was the themed graphics and music.

chillez
06-17-15, 04:51 PM
I love this update. Especially the new recipes but I wish there was a rainbow counter to put them on. What counter do you think they would look the best on?

deekathleen
06-17-15, 05:51 PM
http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss158/goldenhappy/IMG_1889_zpscfxo6jne.jpg (http://s571.photobucket.com/user/goldenhappy/media/IMG_1889_zpscfxo6jne.jpg.html)

I wonder why the customers in your restaurant look different than the one's in mine?? Just curious.

lbakecakesl
06-17-15, 06:21 PM
I wonder why the customers in your restaurant look different than the one's in mine?? Just curious.

The customers on iPhone and Android look different.

GGGStar
06-17-15, 07:16 PM

I love it! You can never have too much rainbow imo!!! Looks great!!! :)

slayer7000
06-17-15, 08:17 PM
I love it! You can never have too much rainbow imo!!! Looks great!!! :)

thx lol im like broke now

slayer7000
06-17-15, 08:18 PM

I have no freakin idea XD

slayer7000
06-17-15, 08:19 PM
I love this update. Especially the new recipes but I wish there was a rainbow counter to put them on. What counter do you think they would look the best on?

I have literally been looking all day and cant find anything :(

USMCwife11
06-17-15, 08:43 PM
I don't understand why they didn't do a counter either. A rainbow or a cloud would have been nice.

PennyLane1900
06-17-15, 09:56 PM
The customers on IOS looking like they're on some weird mushrooms. With that big Bugeyes and everything. Creeps me out!

Bakerling
06-17-15, 11:20 PM
here is my bakery.

Rainbow Oven

Recipes inside the Rainbow Oven

From Left to Right: Rainbow Dips. Sprinkles Berries. Rainbow Cake.

Below is the cost of each Rainbow Oven.

Dragosle
06-18-15, 01:07 AM
Well I've been keeping one of the very old version of BS on my phone from a long time ago name "Bakery Story - Halloween", and when I open with this version, I saw the new items available in the design tab but they will disappear if I open with new current version I'm using. I wonder if it is gonna bug if I buy those item using that old version? :confused:

I'm on Android btw.

orleansparish
06-18-15, 01:15 AM
The customers on IOS looking like they're on some weird mushrooms. With that big Bugeyes and everything. Creeps me out!

The customers on IOS look like Utah. The ones on android are a rainbow coalition, from California with hip folks of all colors. Just marching to eat some oversized food. I love them...so cute...especially the little Asian with glasses. Reminds me of my son.

I've used some rainbow items me am losing money quickly. 50,000 is going into holiday ovens territory now. But better that than gems. I'll have to slowly work My way into buying more than four. It took me forever to get back up to 4 million coins I'm not trying to let the cute tiles and rainbow flowers sucker me into filling my entire bakery with them. The recipes are so cute! I agree with someone else, counters would have been perfect. For now my pink polka dot ones will do.

VanaCatu
06-18-15, 01:23 AM
I wonder if it is gonna bug if I buy those item using that old version? :confused:
no, it won't.

Dragosle
06-18-15, 01:32 AM
I wonder if it is gonna bug if I buy those item using that old version? :confused:

no, it won't.

Oh nice. Then now the only matter is whether it'll made me not receiving the pop-up later for new version or not. As far as I know, if u download and play the new version in advance then u won't receive any pop-up. Curious if this is applied to the contains as well since I'm so eager to decorate my bakery with this new update :p

VanaCatu
06-18-15, 02:11 AM
Oh nice. Then now the only matter is whether it'll made me not receiving the pop-up later for new version or not.
i've been told, and it sounds logically, u will still receive the pop-up, since u do not have required version on yr device.

minidemon88
06-18-15, 02:12 AM
Lovely updates and I'm so glad the new appliance is for coins! Yay! Still debating if I should get the fruit fountain or not. Hmmm~ It was 49 gems back in BFS 2013 but I didn't get it. :( And now it's 55 gems! *facepalm*

I hope they will bring back this Turtle Vacationer. It's great for summer don't you think? XD
http://i61.tinypic.com/otmert.jpg

And I badly need a sale for the gems expansion too please TL! Not sure how many yearsssss it will take me to save up 167.5m. @___@

VanaCatu
06-18-15, 02:42 AM
Recipes inside the Rainbow Oven
thanks for your pics!

ps: i see this is 3rd owen in a row with same recipes (i mean same time / cost / srvs / income / xp):
texas oven, puff oven, and now rainbow one.

KingAdnan
06-18-15, 02:46 AM
I don't buy ovens which are of gems!! If you want to add me feel free to add me. My ID is : KingAdnan. I gift daily and if you send me gift , gift me only CAPPUCINO.

myferngardens
06-18-15, 04:19 AM
Rainbow Hazel- 10 Gems
Rainbow Pops-5 Gems
Rainbow City-55 gems
Neon Zebra-72,500 coins

so helpful! Thank you.
I am very happy the only two things I plan on buying from this update have coin price tags! I cant wait for the gem prompt so I can get my tile and ovens. Thank you for taking time to put together the list. You rock.

LalaSmooth
06-18-15, 04:23 AM
Lovely updates and I'm so glad the new appliance is for coins! Yay! Still debating if I should get the fruit fountain or not. Hmmm~ It was 49 gems back in BFS 2013 but I didn't get it. :( And now it's 55 gems! *facepalm*

I hope they will bring back this Turtle Vacationer. It's great for summer don't you think? XD
http://i61.tinypic.com/otmert.jpg

And I badly need a sale for the gems expansion too please TL! Not sure how many yearsssss it will take me to save up 167.5m. @___@

I love that turtle it's so cute and I want the world game appliances back for 7 days

LadyEna
06-18-15, 07:53 AM
Awe, that turtle is really cute! Go great with a summer water theme!

twospoons
06-18-15, 10:38 AM
Oh nice. Then now the only matter is whether it'll made me not receiving the pop-up later for new version or not. As far as I know, if u download and play the new version in advance then u won't receive any pop-up. Curious if this is applied to the contains as well since I'm so eager to decorate my bakery with this new update :p

i've done it before--used the old version to buy stuff without downloading the newest version--and did get the popup later, so i think you should be fine.

cute turtle!

bobbyrae
06-18-15, 10:39 AM
The customers on IOS look like Utah. The ones on android are a rainbow coalition, from California with hip folks of all colors. Just marching to eat some oversized food. I love them...so cute...especially the little Asian with glasses. Reminds me of my son.

Hahaha! Yessssssssssss!!! They do look like Utah. I love the customers in the android version too. And I do not know why these newer recipes are all JUMBO sized. I mean, seriously? Why?!
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/e6cb404c1401eb80bdf28102ea048d1d.jpg

slayer7000
06-18-15, 12:18 PM
so helpful! Thank you.
I am very happy the only two things I plan on buying from this update have coin price tags! I cant wait for the gem prompt so I can get my tile and ovens. Thank you for taking time to put together the list. You rock.

you're welcome! which are u planning to buy?:p

LalaSmooth
06-18-15, 12:37 PM
The zebra has my name all over it.

LadyEna
06-18-15, 01:04 PM
The zebra has my name all over it.

Think TL made these with this saying in mind?
"Zebra of a different color" ;)

aiyoosha
06-18-15, 03:58 PM
theres one customer that always freaks me out he has no bottom jaw :/

GramGram2
06-18-15, 09:07 PM
At least you get gem sales. I've been on BS IOS for over a year and have NEVER had a gem sale! TL has poor excuses for it. Guess I'll never expand now since I need 60 million coins :(

Dragosle
06-18-15, 10:35 PM
Hahaha! Yessssssssssss!!! They do look like Utah. I love the customers in the android version too. And I do not know why these newer recipes are all JUMBO sized. I mean, seriously? Why?!
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/e6cb404c1401eb80bdf28102ea048d1d.jpg

This kind of customers was once on Android too. If you still have the old Thanksgiving edition (it still on Amazon), you can see this kind customer walking into your bakery :D They look really rough.

LalaSmooth
06-19-15, 01:15 AM
There is a new version out in the Google Play store called: Bakery story double rainbow if anyone wants to install it and now wait for the gem goal

LalaSmooth
06-19-15, 01:20 AM
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag269/edithdavies1/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06-19%2009.19.08_zpsi8hsn4cp.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/edithdavies1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06-19%2009.19.08_zpsi8hsn4cp.png.html)

kiaraxel
06-20-15, 02:05 PM
^Thank you so much this is so helpful :)

pinksweets4u
06-20-15, 02:17 PM
Was this update TL's way of showing their gay pride?
Seems to me like that's what's going on with this update.

orleansparish
06-20-15, 05:03 PM
Was this update TL's way of showing their gay pride?
Seems to me like that's what's going on with this update.

Because rainbows never existed before it was connected with that social issue. Gosh!

sls0991
06-20-15, 06:17 PM
Because rainbows never existed before it was connected with that social issue. Gosh!

This is what annoys me when colors or whatever are connected to things like that. Can't we just like the rainbows? I'm enjoying the bright colors, it goes very well with the candy theme. I wore a pink shirt once and someone asked me if I was wearing it to show my support or if someone I know has breast cancer. I just wanted to wear pink.. o.O I very much support these things and I know people personally who are affected by them, but I'd really like to be able to like a color or wear something and not have all of these alternate meanings attached to it. Now bring on the rainbows because I like COLOR!

pinksweets4u
06-20-15, 08:59 PM

Yes, they did exist. It is also gay pride month so yes I made the connection. Gosh!

Candifrosting
06-20-15, 10:39 PM
Looks so cute....really sad I can't get it. Please read my signature! :(

To my friends who know me on Bakery Story, I'm Fairy Dust.

ferren65
06-20-15, 10:49 PM
why i can't build a rainbow oven? :(

teammaggie
06-21-15, 12:48 AM
Yes, they did exist. It is also gay pride month so yes I made the connection. Gosh!

You are correct in your thinking. Gay pride this month celebrated all over the nation...parades galore :)

butterfly_25
06-21-15, 08:43 AM
There was no pop up on my other android games as of yet. Does that mean it won't come until NEXT friday? (the 26th)

zeldashepard
06-21-15, 10:25 AM
I love everything, but hate that android has to wait.

lauraleighashby
06-21-15, 02:20 PM
There was no pop up on my other android games as of yet. Does that mean it won't come until NEXT friday? (the 26th)
Could be Friday...3weeks from now...never. I never got one for RS Bagel...they skipped it entirely and went right to the tropical update. This past Friday I got one for a new DS edition....which I don't understand. I see nothing new in it.

Sb1957
06-22-15, 06:39 AM

Could be Friday...3weeks from now...never. I never got one for RS Bagel...they skipped it entirely and went right to the tropical update. This past Friday I got one for a new DS edition....which I don't understand. I see nothing new in it.

I was looking on Play Store and I saw there's an update that will come first from BS Double Rainbow, that is FS Young Love, this surely will come next friday 26, and we'll have to wait till July 3rd. to get our 6 gems with the BS update. So be patient fellows!

Bakerling
06-22-15, 10:34 AM
I was looking on Play Store and I saw there's an update that will come first from BS Double Rainbow, that is FS Young Love, this surely will come next friday 26, and we'll have to wait till July 3rd. to get our 6 gems with the BS update. So be patient fellows!

I think we have to wait until 4 July (Saturday) to able to get our free 6 gems for Bakery Story: Double Rainbow for Android. Let us wait for it.

Bakerling
06-22-15, 10:59 AM
I am looking forward to new update on 24 June 2015. New Content for June 22-26, 2015

This is a Pearl Crate that cost 24 gems each. 1st Prize is Pearl Grotto.

From LEFT to RIGHT are Pearl Tree, Pearl Jar, Pearl Grotto, Pearl Divider, Pearl Mermaid.

From LEFT to RIGHT are Pearl Cake, Pearl Crown.

From LEFT to RIGHT are Pearl Grotto, Pearl Divider, Pearl Mermaid, Pearl Jar, Oyster Pearl, Pearl Jar, Pearl Mermaid.

deekathleen
06-22-15, 12:06 PM
I think they do goals at the beginning of the month,don't they?

steelersbabyyy
06-22-15, 05:43 PM
I think they do goals at the beginning of the month,don't they?

yeah they do. so its definitely not goals

OzfanCachis
06-25-15, 09:05 AM
How do I get this? I've seen the rainbow oven in some of my neighbors, but it isn't available to me in the shop. Am I missing an update? Help please.

dragonspearls
06-25-15, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by deekathleen
Like the advertising lollipop...........

just saw that too. what the heck is the point of doing that in a game?

A month or 2 ago, Fashion got a soda machine decoration. Emblazoned on it is "Play Storm8 Games". Seriously? Apparently S8 is all about putting their name and logo all over the place in case we forget who makes the game(s) we're playing.

butterfly_25
06-25-15, 02:25 PM

Yeah :( they skip so many for me too. It sucks. Hopefully it comes soon :) thank you for your response!

GGGStar
06-25-15, 05:14 PM
How do I get this? I've seen the rainbow oven in some of my neighbors, but it isn't available to me in the shop. Am I missing an update? Help please.

Yes, there is a new update called Bakery Story Double Rainbow. Or you can play on a really old version like the ones they have on the Amazon store. They get the updates and that way you can still wait for the gem goal to download the new version ;-)

bea1twin1
06-25-15, 05:28 PM
I was wondering if TL could somehow increase the customers. Especially for the bigger bakery and even for the restaurant story.
the bakery have such large plates, and food are so slow to be eaten if we had more customers i would have to continue baking to satisfied the large demands. Please TL Look into this 100 customers isn't enough for the higher levels players.