PDA

View Full Version : World Event: Summer Ice Cream Social

matiasabad94
06-16-15, 11:35 AM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/f/f5/Event2.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/700?cb=20150616183810

The Summer Ice Cream Social World Event lasts for 14 days.

Individual Prizes
25 sprinkles - Sprinkled Sapling (1x1 decoration). The sapling drops 4 sprinkles every 4 hours.
200 sprinkles - Tasty Tundra habitat. Holds up to 4 icecream animals and 30,000 coins. It needs no building time.
550 sprinkles - Vanillamb (rare, Icecream). Incubation time 8:00, evolution time 9:00.
1,200 sprinkles - Sundae Shrub (decoration)
2,200 sprinkles - Neapolitiger (super rare, Icecream). Incubation time 19:00, evolution time 22:00.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/99/Sprinkled_Sapling.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150616183722http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/f/fb/Tasty_Tundra.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150616183723http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/98/Vanillamb_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150616183151http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/9e/Sundae_Shrub.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150616183723http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/7/72/Neapolitiger_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150616183149

Community Prizes - You will receive ALL community prizes earned by the community if you collect at least 600 sprinkles. But please keep going after you get your 600 because it's usually down to the wire on the last day that these get completed and huge levels of participation are required by all to help achieve the final goal.
80,000,000 sprinkles - Waffle Conifer (decoration)
220,000,000 sprinkles - Chocolate Lab (rare, Icecream). Incubation time 10:00, evolution 11:00.
? sprinkles - Strawbeary (super rare, Icecream). Incubation time 15:00, evolution time 26:00 (!).

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/2/2b/Waffle_Conifer.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/130?cb=20150616183723http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/3/30/Chocolate_Lab_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/130?cb=20150616183146http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/1/1a/Strawbeary_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/130?cb=20150616183151

If you have 6 large / grand farms with food planted 20 hours a day, and collect from the sapling you earn as the first prize 3 times a day, and have something incubating in the nest 18 hours a day, that is 150 sprinkles per day and 2,100 sprinkles for the event. If we get an arena during the event, that's more. If you win sprinkles in the mine, more as well. This is doable for anyone online a few times a day, if timed well. And the community prizes require LOTS of people participating so please help the community effort if you can.

I'll keep updating as new info becomes available. Good luck to everyone! :)

ArcadiaTofu
06-16-15, 11:41 AM
These are kind of... meh to me. To be honest, I was hopeful that the next release would be for new expansions and new permanent elements, but... yeah, I should have known.

Now I have a new habitat to acquire that I have no room for in my forest. Looks like it'll be in storage for a long, long time.

55lee55
06-16-15, 11:46 AM
Yet another "special element"? Really? Boring.

Can't S8 come up with something new that doesn't involve the same old thing in a different wrapping?

jentlezat
06-16-15, 11:50 AM
ok how do we get the "sprinkles' to get this show on the road???
I see that one must purchase the sapling for 25 gems, ouch!

Thank you to matiasabad94 for giving us the low-down on this event.
Let's get everyone pumped to participate as fully as possible.
As a newbie, I have not had time to get 'bored' of these events yet.
Be positive, have fun, let's all go for the gusto!!!:D

ArcadiaTofu
06-16-15, 11:51 AM
Yet another "special element"? Really? Boring.

Can't S8 come up with something new that doesn't involve the same old thing in a different wrapping?
I don't mind new 'special elements' as long as we have more than enough space to put them in. Otherwise it's an absolute eyesore to see 'special element' releases as often as we've seen them lately.

Had I had enough space it would be more than OK, in my book. Also, another reason I think so many view them as eyesores and are bored with them is b/c for over EIGHT months we haven't had a new permanent element released that we can breed with. All the other combos are getting boring as hell and we NEED something new and permanent to spice things up. 'Special Elements' are not special at all b/c you can never breed with them. That's why they're pretty much worthless except when it comes to the Arena if we're lucky and TL makes them Strong against something.

forestwald
06-16-15, 12:24 PM
I am with you... I need more room. I am hoping that they release more space. This habitat will be sitting in storage with the other animals I can't hatch cuz I have no room. I am surprised to see another world event. It seems we just finished one...

SuzieQ477
06-16-15, 12:27 PM
I really love the Strawbeary, I think the animals look great but they sure love having a Big Cat for these World events :p

jentlezat
06-16-15, 12:33 PM
I don't mind new 'special elements' as long as we have more than enough space to put them in. Otherwise it's an absolute eyesore to see 'special element' releases as often as we've seen them lately.

Had I had enough space it would be more than OK, in my book. ... we NEED something new and permanent to spice things up. 'Special Elements' are not special at all b/c you can never breed with them. That's why they're pretty much worthless except when it comes to the Arena if we're lucky and TL makes them Strong against something.

I DO HOPE that TL really considers your concerns, I don't want to be where you guys are that have been around a long time just to see it all get obsolete & boring. There is SO much potential for this game to be fun.

So I don't mean to be condescending when I try to encourage people to participate and do their best to help us newbies get through the community events. I try to look on the bright side of things.

But I know that it must be hard when you're out of space for expansions so can't enjoy the game anymore. So Sorry for that!

Hawksmoor
06-16-15, 12:40 PM
I should have listened to my gut. I was going to plant 20 hr rune prunes last night but I didn't...oh well my bad!
Good luck everyone!

LonePudding
06-16-15, 12:41 PM
ok how do we get the "sprinkles' to get this show on the road???
I see that one must purchase the sapling for 25 gems, ouch!

Let's get everyone pumped to participate as fully as possible.
As a newbie, I have not had time to get 'bored' of these events yet.
Be positive, have fun, let's all go for the gusto!!!:D

Hi! You do not need to use gems to buy your sapling. You can unlock it by earning 25 sweet sprinkles, which can be done in a few minutes!! Here are the different ways to earn sweet sprinkles:

If you want to read this and the rest of the info, click on the world event icon, and then the little 'i' on the left of the timer.

Good luck everyone, let's pick ourselves some strawbearies!! And thank you matiasabad94 for your, as always, beautiful and helpful posts!

A2TUDE
06-16-15, 12:42 PM
Ok another "special event"

We're on earth do we put this?????theres no roooom.... TL why don't you give us expansions with this "special event"????

zombukidolls
06-16-15, 12:48 PM
I'm thrilled and love these!!

LonePudding
06-16-15, 12:49 PM
I should have listened to my gut. I was going to plant 20 hr rune prunes last night but I didn't...oh well my bad!
Good luck everyone!

Me too! But I was watching my coins so I went for the 8hr mystic mangos instead. I got my sapling though! Good luck with the event!

55lee55
06-16-15, 02:35 PM

Had I had enough space it would be more than OK, in my book. Also, another reason I think so many view them as eyesores and are bored with them is b/c for over EIGHT months we haven't had a new permanent element released that we can breed with. All the other combos are getting boring as hell and we NEED something new and permanent to spice things up. 'Special Elements' are not special at all b/c you can never breed with them. That's why they're pretty much worthless except when it comes to the Arena if we're lucky and TL makes them Strong against something.

Hey, I have been begging for expansions right along with you and others, but we don't have them and given history, we won't get them any time soon. I agree with everything you said. That is why I said what I said. Boring. And like you say, useless for breeding and fighting.

I am not spending any more money on gems for this game unless was get miraculous expansions and that ain't happening as long as they are making money without expanding. Apparently they are making plenty, but they aren't making any more from me. With this sprinkle thing, I have reached my boredom limit which cuts off my spending for gems. Not that I am suggesting that anyone else stop spending. We each have our personal limits, and this one exceeded mine. I won't be mining for sprinkles because I have reached my rune limit, and guess what, there are no more places left for me to expand to in my Forest. Yawn. I will gladly spend money on a game that gives me a reason to spend money, but with the rune limit reached and no expansions, my pocketbook is done here.

Don't count on me to contribute to community sprinkles. I lack motivation on this one.

jentlezat
06-16-15, 02:58 PM
Thank you LonePudding - I didn't see the little "I" !!! I guess I was only thinking about the BIG ME! :rolleyes:

ninasidstorm8
06-16-15, 03:35 PM
I am pleased with the timing of this event. A lot of new animals have been released lately and my breeding luck has been poor. I currently am missing 20 animals from my album. I has whittled it down to 12 but its back to 20 again. No breedable animal released with the event and we'll probably have a 12 round tournament on Friday, so if the tournament prize is the only animal there will be no breedable animals this week. That will give me time to catch up. Unless I can get the 3rd of the Music trio in the next day or so, I will not have even tried for the Sapybara.

All the World Events follow the same pattern, so they are not very creative since there a only a few elements to the game, I like the World Events. I play normally and easily pick up the prizes. It provides time to catch up on breeding newly released animals. Everything that is won is put into storage so you can put it in your forest at your leisure. I think the reason S8 has moved to a special element and habitat for the World Event animals is to encourage players to take them out of storage. Once the habitat is placed in your forest, putting the animals in it doesn't require any more space, since nothing else can go in the habitat and the animals cannot go anywhere else. It's good that the habitat is a four animal habitat and takes no time to build.

I am a little surprised at the timing of the event. I thought that there would be a different kind of event at the beginning of July for the first anniversary of the game. Good Luck to those participating in the event and I hope there will be expansions soon (and an increase in the number of habitats) for those who need it

Jennerwein1
06-16-15, 04:28 PM
"Meh" about all I can say. Things are getting repetitive in this game. At least for me. Can't breed, can't win in the arena without gems, cookie cutter events, tedious to expand ( but I don't need to, due to lack of breeding success) . Was going to buy Chtulu (sp?), but thought better of it. Why spend money on boredom and frustration.
I will leisurely collect, because I want Vanillamb, which looks hilarious with ice cream on its head.

ninasidstorm8
06-16-15, 04:38 PM
Thanks, matiasabad94 for the excellent job on the first post of this thread. It looks great and is very informative.

Buttercup0001
06-16-15, 04:47 PM
Im not that excited about them. To me they look to gimmicky, there isnt much fantasy about them. Ice-cream element well it would melt with fire, get diluted with water, I suppose it could cover earth and nature. I would have like to see a new permanent element introduced also, how about a metal element that we could breed with our other breedable element. And also some more land expansions would have been nice. Anyway ill collect the sprinkles as I go about my forest, even though im not keen on them I'd still like to see all players reach the last community prize. Good luck all.

Buttercup0001
06-16-15, 04:49 PM
Thanks, matiasabad94 for the excellent job on the first post of this thread. It looks great and is very informative.
I second that.

55lee55
06-16-15, 06:16 PM

I second that.

Me too! While I am unimpressed with the event, I agree the first post is awesome and informative. Thanks matiasabad94!

TL4me
06-16-15, 06:33 PM
My favorite event/goal in any of the TL and Storm 8 games are the world community events. Well, maybe with the exception of FS2. Their WCE generally depend mainly on random drops and practically devoting all free time to the event and I'm so stressed out after the event, it's difficult to enjoy the prizes.

I know TL that your tired of hearing expansions...possibly because of the chance of crashing with adding more, but they're a necessity with the amount of new animals were given to breed on a regular basis.

Also, it would be nice for the larger habitats to have room around the edges to decorate instead of having edge to edge habitats. This would allow creativity to make our forests unique by arranging the decorations we're given and it's also a lot of fun. Please take this into consideration! Every other story game has room for at least some creativity. Thank you!

chippychan
06-16-15, 06:57 PM
Yes, thank you matiasabad94 for the wonderful and informative post you have made for this event. :)

I see and understand the concerns of other players when it comes to lack of space for this new habitat. I personally like the look of it though, and I always enjoy collecting the World Event animals.

Good luck to all who decide to participate in this event! :)

Clark_Wayne
06-16-15, 07:32 PM
Happy to have a world event , but really and REALLY tired and bored of these types you can't use for breeding :(
Even the design is starting boring me :(

Rosethornshurt
06-16-15, 08:37 PM
So I guess I won't be earning any sprinkles from hatching eggs for a few days? :confused:
Can't mine either since no explosives for a couple days. :eek:
Guess I'm off to a slow start. :(
(FYI, the Planther hatched just before the event started... A very active baby I might add!)

SummerNightSky
06-16-15, 09:37 PM
So I guess I won't be earning any sprinkles from hatching eggs for a few days? :confused:
(FYI, the Planther hatched just before the event started... A very active baby I might add!)
You can still do harvesting of crops and get the sprinkle sapling (requires 25 sweet sprinkles). You can also buy eggs to put in the nest while you are waiting for your animals to finish breeding.

I think the animals are adorable. I doubt I'll be able to get the neopolitiger, but I'll try to get as many sprinkles as I can in any case

TwiWoods
06-16-15, 10:06 PM
I look forward to these world events. I know that I can obtain all creatures for my individual goals and most likely get all community animals as well. It's a welcome change from failing to breed limited or incomplete trio animals and not finishing super hard flash tournaments or sets of goals. With these events, I know I just have to make the effort to collect whatever item necessary and don't have to rely on (my very bad) luck in order to get the prizes.

I do sympathize with those that don't have room and hope they open more expansions. We did get the last set of expansions in February - not sure how often they open more. I started playing in November.

sweetdeda
06-17-15, 04:06 AM
I like the world events, I find it fairly easy to earn all the individual prizes, and we have yet to not earn all the community prizes. But I do not like the habitat or vanillalamb, I think they are both too cartoonish, for lack of a better word. I think buttercup called them gimmicky. When they brought out the the music animals (which by the way I have finally given up on getting) I thought what does this have to do with nature/forest but now ice cream..... Just juvenile to me I guess. Not saying I'm won't participate because with the exception of vanillalamb, the other animals aren't bad, the habitat is awful though.
Thank you matiasabad for the first post, it is awesome.

tuffyjkitten
06-17-15, 06:59 AM
I think these are cute animals and a good concept. How were the any of the event animals not gimmicky, as someone called it? It's a fantasy forest...you can have anything there! Actually I like this set of animals better than anything they have released for awhile. Great job in my opinion.

And I find it odd that the people complaining that these special event animals can't breed are the same ones who complain they have no available space and need expansions. If you don't have anywhere to put new animals why do you care if they can breed or not? You would just be creating animals you have no place for.

My only regret is that I'm about to go on vacation and that will severely limit my ability to complete the event and the expected tournament. :(

EviBrooklyn
06-17-15, 07:54 AM
Hey guy, we need 600 to unlock the first community price which is the same amount that was required in other world events
The difference is that the previous events were mostly 21-23 days. I think TL forgot to update the numbers needed
From my experience with DS events, a 14 day event should require 400 to unlock the first community price and not 600
Yup, I think this might be another oversight from TL

ogreve
06-17-15, 08:01 AM

Aaargh, anyone who got a 45 hour timer should NOT be allowed to complain. Really. Ever. ;) ;) ;)
What I do to "bridge" gaps between hatching and breeding is to buy low-cost commons like the Rock Rhino etc. With these you can almost constantly keep your nest occupied and reap the special benefits.
Good luck, and enjoy that 45 hour timer outcome!
I'm so much hoping to finally see THAT one occur in my forest! :P

EviBrooklyn
06-17-15, 10:54 AM
The 3rd individual price requires 550 sweet sprinkles

Marmalademuffin
06-17-15, 12:25 PM
I love the world events and am glad to see that none of these new animals are flying ones! Love the lamb the best.

forestwald
06-17-15, 04:41 PM
Waffle conifer = 80,000,000

EviBrooklyn
06-17-15, 06:30 PM
Waffle conifer = 80,000,000

So that means TL hasn't adjusted the numbers on the community prizes
We'll have the same issue we had last event, we won't be able to get the community prizes without an extension of time or an adjustment from TL

Rosethornshurt
06-17-15, 09:08 PM
Aaargh, anyone who got a 45 hour timer should NOT be allowed to complain. Really. Ever. ;) ;) ;)
What I do to "bridge" gaps between hatching and breeding is to buy low-cost commons like the Rock Rhino etc. With these you can almost constantly keep your nest occupied and reap the special benefits.
Good luck, and enjoy that 45 hour timer outcome!
I'm so much hoping to finally see THAT one occur in my forest! :P
Sorry! I'm new here. Still fumbling my way around. Guess I should keep to myself until I understand this all better. Sorry.
Thank you for the "bridge gap" tip.

ogreve
06-18-15, 02:05 AM
Sorry! I'm new here. Still fumbling my way around. Guess I should keep to myself until I understand this all better. Sorry.
Thank you for the "bridge gap" tip.

Hi,

No need to apologise and no worries, my reply was meant as a joke. :)
Seriously: congrats on that 45 hour timer!!! Nice going, it's VERY rare to get that through breeding! :)
As for the "bridging": the cheapest options are the Rock Rhino (2hrs, for a price of 2,500 coins) and the Frostfang (4hrs, for a price of 10,000 coins). If you've got the cash to burn, you could also opt for the Lightning Leopard (8hrs, for a price of 250,000 coins), which could conveniently bridge an entire night, but.... at a cost.
I myself still have two animals in storage (Pigmy and the Dread Panda), waiting for a very long gap between breeding and hatching to occur, or if that doesn't happen, at least until there are no limited animals to breed for...
Either way: you should be fine for this event if you optimise the following:
-Farming: make sure to have your farms occupied 24/7 with the fruits that take a long time to grow. I find the combination of the 8-hour mangoes and the 20 hour rune prunes to be best. Make sure to carefully interchangeably select them such that they don't finish growing in the middle of the night when you're likely to be vast asleep. Each hour's worth of growing will give you a sprinkle per farm. Make sure to have 6 farms and make sure they're not of the smallest kind. Having them all be Big Farms and/or Grand Farms will allow you to choose the fruits with long durations.
-Mining: When that 45 hours timer is through, you'll receive either 7 or 8 bombs. There's a 15 bomb holding limit. Make sure to spend your bombs on mining now, such that you get both runes as well as sprinkles and such that you expand your forest as soon as you have enough runes to do so. The runes have a holding limit too, the max. amount you can hold in storage, is the amount that it will take for your next expansion. Trust me, when you get further in this game, collecting runes will take a LONG time. Make sure to not loose any of those precious items. Make sure to have at most 7 bombs in your storage right before the 45 hour timer finishes. That way, you will not loose any bombs nor runes.
-Hatching: as mentioned, try to keep your nest occupied 24/7 or as close to it as you can.
-Get and deploy the "Sprinkled Sapling" plant asap (it's not necessary to use gems for that) and collect as often as possible from it.
-Fighting: if you're advanced enough (level 17+, IIRC) you can participate in the tournaments when there are any. This Friday will likely see the start of a short 36-hour 12-rounds tournament. If you don't spend gems, you can play once every hour. Each won round will give you two sprinkles.

Good luck! Just make sure to do the above as often as possible for the duration of the world event and you should not have any issues getting the prizes. During the last tournament I got the Snapdragon (2200 Super Seeds individual prize) some 2 days before the initial end. The event was then extended and when it finally ended I had gathered over 3000 Super Seeds. As for the community prizes; I feel that if enough players enthusiastically participate, by "some magic" TL always seems to "recuperate" some lost missing items (ahum!) so everyone just before the end manages to get all of the community prizes too. ;)

Enjoy!
Olafo

calvinxx
06-18-15, 05:04 AM
Fourth prize is 1200

forestwald
06-18-15, 07:45 AM
So that means TL hasn't adjusted the numbers on the community prizes
We'll have the same issue we had last event, we won't be able to get the community prizes without an extension of time or an adjustment from TL

I will assume that they are going to make and adjustment at the end, like they did the last one?

LadyEna
06-18-15, 08:00 AM
I adore the Lamb!
Got to go with the Chocalate Lab next though.
Because my granddaughter is a Chocalate Lab named Dixie!

(My daughter is in her 30's and still no grand babies! Hence Dixie being my granddaughter.)

jentlezat
06-18-15, 08:16 AM
I just happened to have a Sapphire cthulhu egg in the nest when the Summer Social started.
When it hatched, it gave me 43 sprinkles!! That was a nice surprise! :)

Hatching a Pluma gave me 23 sprinkles! :D

Drachenia
06-18-15, 10:04 AM
Ouch, torture, it Qual is so beautiful that I want to bite into
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150618/3bqjhd9y.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

cocauina
06-18-15, 10:17 AM
Ouch, torture, it Qual is so beautiful that I want to bite into
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150618/3bqjhd9y.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

I want to bit your bunnies. 4 of them is too much, in the same habitat, oh boy chocolate party! ahah
I have 2 of them but are in diferent habitats xD

chippychan
06-18-15, 10:30 AM
It's too bad the Chocolate Bunnies can't go in the sweets habitat. They would match it perfectly!

tuffyjkitten
06-18-15, 11:46 AM
I'm so jealous of 4 chocolate bunnies! I'm happy I managed to get 1!

Drachenia
06-18-15, 01:03 PM
I'm so jealous of 4 chocolate bunnies! I'm happy I managed to get 1!

Yes I've been lucky with many Chocolate Bunnies get. Yes to give that where no Chocolate Bunnies breeding got. I understand you perfectly, it's hard to breeding the limit animals and very nerve stressful if you don't get as Pumkin Panda or Chocolate Bunnies. :D
I mean if you do not get Chocolate Bunnies, Pumkin Panda. For others it is to sad as many Chocolate Bunnies, Pumkin Panda have, where other players they can breeding with difficulty. But many players could breed absolutely no Chocolate Bunnies, Pumkin Panda.

I have gathered so far have:
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150618/fmnghq6w.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

55lee55
06-18-15, 04:28 PM
I am not actively trying to play this event, but when I checked on my Forest I noticed that I had 444 sprinkles.

When I was collecting coins, I noticed that I had 440 sprinkles. Somehow I lost four sprinkles in about thirty seconds.

Why are my sprinkles disappearing?

forestwald
06-18-15, 07:17 PM
Chocolate lab = 220,000,000

A2TUDE
06-18-15, 10:38 PM
Vanillamb be is 8hrs on the nest

Sundae shrub 1200

zaccy678
06-19-15, 01:21 AM
Just wondering, are we thinking around 2100 for the final individual prize?

And just have to say... That Neopolitiger looks exactly like a Smitten Kitten, no?? :)

ninasidstorm8
06-19-15, 06:40 PM
For those of you who haven't reached 600 Sprinkles yet, we have already collected enough to get the first Community Prize. Once you reach 600 Sprinkles, you will get the Waffle Conifer.

Listal
06-19-15, 11:16 PM
I got over 600 sprinkles so hope this helps. I do agree I need more room, so less runes for new expansions would be great, but I do love the kitty creature, so I be going all the way to get her. So you got my help!

SummerNightSky
06-20-15, 09:37 AM
I wonder if the Sprinkled Sapling is going to remain a dinky little thing after the event. It'd be nice if it grew into a Sprinkled Spruce. I like the look of that one, but I don't have the gems for it lol.

ninasidstorm8
06-20-15, 09:46 AM
I wonder if the Sprinkled Sapling is going to remain a dinky little thing after the event. It'd be nice if it grew into a Sprinkled Spruce. I like the look of that one, but I don't have the gems for it lol.

I wouldn't count on it. None of the previous Event prizes have ever changed after the Event is over.

SummerNightSky
06-20-15, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't count on it. None of the previous Event prizes have ever changed after the Event is over.
Yeah lol. Maybe time to put some of that stone path in my storage to use to make it stand out a little better.

sweetdeda
06-20-15, 05:56 PM
I miss Zenobia's daily reality checks...

Ca7007
06-20-15, 08:26 PM
I miss Zenobia's daily reality checks...
Me too, funny because a few days ago I was looking through the thread to find it. If the last prize is 2,200, then we should have around 790 by today. (5 days into the event) :)

forestwald
06-21-15, 02:57 AM
Neapolitiger = 2,200 sprinkles

LonePudding
06-21-15, 04:16 AM
I forgot about these! Thank you sweetdeda for the reminder! :)
Since this post is late, there will be another one in about 5 hours from now.

DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 4.79 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
To be on track to win all individual prizes in this event, you should have
752 sprinkles

sweetdeda
06-21-15, 04:52 AM
Oh LonePudding you didn't have to do that, but thank you, it's very helpful!

Animenia
06-21-15, 08:03 AM
Hey guy, we need 600 to unlock the first community price which is the same amount that was required in other world events
The difference is that the previous events were mostly 21-23 days. I think TL forgot to update the numbers needed
From my experience with DS events, a 14 day event should require 400 to unlock the first community price and not 600
Yup, I think this might be another oversight from TL

I thought the same. I wonder if they extend The World Event like last time or maybe change something in converting sprinkles

LonePudding
06-21-15, 12:19 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 5 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
790 sprinkles

LonePudding
06-21-15, 12:19 PM
Oh LonePudding you didn't have to do that, but thank you, it's very helpful!

You're welcome, anything to help! :)

matiasabad94
06-21-15, 03:56 PM

And thank you matiasabad94 for your, as always, beautiful and helpful posts!

I second that.

Me too! While I am unimpressed with the event, I agree the first post is awesome and informative. Thanks matiasabad94!

Yes, thank you matiasabad94 for the wonderful and informative post you have made for this event. :)

No problem! We are a team!

DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 5 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
790 sprinkles

Thanks LonePudding!

shadows987
06-21-15, 04:50 PM
Just asking... How many sprinkles is the last individual prize?

shooshemc
06-21-15, 05:36 PM
Why is the event counter stuck at 220,000,000 points and has been all day? It is hard enough to finish these events in the allotted time without encountering stuck timers. Please fix this!

sweetdeda
06-21-15, 06:20 PM
Why is the event counter stuck at 220,000,000 points and has been all day? It is hard enough to finish these events in the allotted time without encountering stuck timers. Please fix this!

That is the total amount needed, sprinkles earned total is to the left.

Not sure why two pics showed up :confused:

A2TUDE
06-22-15, 12:58 AM
Just wondering, are we thinking around 2100 for the final individual prize?

And just have to say... That Neopolitiger looks exactly like a Smitten Kitten, no?? :)

It's 2200 for final individual prize:)

LonePudding
06-23-15, 10:43 AM
I completely missed the 'daily' reality check yesterday. I apologise!

LonePudding
06-23-15, 11:31 AM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 7 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
1,106 sprinkles

shooshemc
06-23-15, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure where I can pose a question, so I will just post here and hope for the best. There is currently a special buy for the Turbulent Thicket habitat and I would like very much to purchase it; however, I don't have any land available. Why doesn't the game allow us to buy and then store it until it can be put in the forest?

ninasidstorm8
06-23-15, 03:30 PM
One suggestion, if you lack space. You can sell your evolution Flower, buy the new habitat, move animals to the new habitat once its ready. Then you can sell an old habitat that you moved animals from and the buy the Evolution Flower back. If your evolution Flower is busy, you can do the same thing with one of your farms. Neither is very expensive to buy back.

cocauina
06-23-15, 03:40 PM
I'm not sure where I can pose a question, so I will just post here and hope for the best. There is currently a special buy for the Turbulent Thicket habitat and I would like very much to purchase it; however, I don't have any land available. Why doesn't the game allow us to buy and then store it until it can be put in the forest?

Because TL doesn't allow the players to store buildings that are necessary and animals, that's why we can only store decor, because it is useless.

shooshemc
06-23-15, 06:12 PM
Well, then I guess I owe them a debt of gratitude. I get to keep my money.

LonePudding
06-24-15, 11:30 AM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 8 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
1,264 sprinkles

sweetdeda
06-24-15, 03:25 PM
Thanks LonePudding!

LonePudding
06-25-15, 11:31 AM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 9 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
1,422 sprinkles

chippychan
06-25-15, 05:56 PM
Lonepudding, Thanks so much for the Daily Reality Check!

sweetdeda
06-26-15, 03:36 AM
I finally made it through all the individual prizes, good luck to all still collecting for theirs. Got to keep up the collecting for the community prizes!

LonePudding
06-26-15, 11:33 AM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 10 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
1,580 sprinkles

LonePudding
06-26-15, 11:34 AM
Thanks LonePudding!

Lonepudding, Thanks so much for the Daily Reality Check!

No problem! :)

A2TUDE
06-26-15, 01:21 PM
Just got my last individual prize

19hrs

ninasidstorm8
06-26-15, 05:42 PM
I just picked up my last individual prize as well. I need to find a window to get it hatched and evolved in time to use tin the tournament next week. Looks like we'll pick up the Chocolate Lab within the next hour or so.

SummerNightSky
06-26-15, 06:06 PM
I'm pretty sure I won't be getting the Neapolitiger, but I knew it was unlikely from the beginning.

I wonder if we'll be able to get the Strawbeary in the time left or if they'll have to extend the time/adjust the goal for that one.

ninasidstorm8
06-26-15, 06:11 PM
I'm pretty sure I won't be getting the Neapolitiger, but I knew it was unlikely from the beginning.

I wonder if we'll be able to get the Strawbeary in the time left or if they'll have to extend the time/adjust the goal for that one.

We should know within the hour how many sprinkles will be needed for the Strawbeary. I would be surprised if we did not reach it. I have played in many S8 World Events across a few different games and no matter how unlikely it seems the community would reach the goal for the final prize, we always have.

RorJam
06-26-15, 06:25 PM
3 days and change for the last one? No chance it took way to long for the last one. Looks like all I get these days are rares!

sweetdeda
06-26-15, 06:41 PM
Just don't give up, it may seem like Strawbeary is out of our reach, but keep collecting, we will get him.

ninasidstorm8
06-26-15, 06:50 PM
Community just earned the Chocolate Lab. 320,000,000 for the Strawbeary.

SummerNightSky
06-26-15, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I'm not giving up. Still harvesting, hatching, mining, and abusing my poor Sprinkled Sapling xD

LonePudding
06-27-15, 11:55 AM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 11 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
1,738 sprinkles

LonePudding
06-27-15, 11:56 AM
I don't think I'll get the Neapolitiger! I'm just under 1,600 sprinkles :(

sweetdeda
06-27-15, 01:30 PM
Oh LonePudding I'm sry to hear that.

cocauina
06-27-15, 01:48 PM
I don't think I'll get the Neapolitiger! I'm just under 1,600 sprinkles :(

If I could I would send you at least 150 sprinkles!

I hope you can earn the last price before the event ends!

LonePudding
06-28-15, 12:38 PM
If I could I would send you at least 150 sprinkles!

I hope you can earn the last price before the event ends!

I hope so too!

LonePudding
06-28-15, 12:39 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 12 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
1,896 sprinkles

zaccy678
06-28-15, 12:42 PM
Alas I have a mere 1615 sprinkles :(

No kitty for me :(

sweetdeda
06-28-15, 12:50 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 12 days into the event. 2,200/14 days = 158 sweet sprinkles per day.
1,896 sprinkles

LonePudding you going to make it?

luna2cute
06-28-15, 04:31 PM
Mmmmm, all this talk of sprinkles makes me want ice cream.

jacobtoddsmom
06-28-15, 06:41 PM
Please TL extend this a few extra days.

cocauina
06-28-15, 06:45 PM
Please TL extend this a few extra days.

Same, we need at least 17 days to complete this World Event, 14 days is not enough for 320,000,000 sprinkles.

In the last World Event we had the exact same problem, but again, TL loves to do unfair things.

candycoble
06-28-15, 06:58 PM
We need a extension I don't have enough to finish in the time left. Please give us more time

Clark_Wayne
06-28-15, 07:00 PM
I think the real problem is : FFS is losing players :( and it doesn't surprise me

jacobtoddsmom
06-28-15, 07:10 PM
I got really excited with the ice cream event. The habitat is very pretty, and the animals are awesome. It would be a real shame not to be able to finish.

littledebbie2002
06-28-15, 07:13 PM
I need more time too!

andreaj2004
06-28-15, 07:26 PM
Yes please give us more time ❤️

ogreve
06-29-15, 01:06 AM
Hi all,
I'm not sure if this was already written by someone, but on our secondary account on the iPad I tested the Vanillamb in combat with the following outcomes:

Icecream's strength vs.:
-earth-nature: strong
-fire-nature: weak
-dark-nature: neutral
-earth-fire: neutral
-earth-water: strong
-dark-earth: strong

Obviously the icecream element is strong the earth, weak to fire and neutral to all of the other tested ones.

I have not yet had the chance to test it against: electric, living wood, valentine, christmas, lucky, music, spring, treasure, gem, space.
Does anyone already know how it performs against those?
As it seems tomorrow a full tournament will start, I've preemptively picked the Gold Lion as my number 1 opponent in case we have to battle icecream animals.

I have also still to test the music element in combat. If anyone already has, can they please tell me their findings?

zaccy678
06-29-15, 07:19 PM
An extra 3 days would be really awesome ;) ;) ;)

luna2cute
06-29-15, 09:19 PM
I just need an extra couple of hours. That's it. :(

ogreve
06-30-15, 03:06 AM

Looking at the speed with which the delivery of the Strawbeary is closing in, I don't think we'll get extra time this time round. If it's only a few hours you need, I can strongly recommend you to optimally use those last few hours up until the end of the event, by hatching something (if necessary buy Rock Rhino's (2 hrs hatching time) or Frostfangs (4 hrs hatching time)), mine as much as possible and perhaps speed up some hatching carefully. If there is then only a small gap to close for getting the Neapolitiger, I recommend you to use gems for it, minutes before the event ends. It will probably be a small gem price for a new animal, which in the store would have cost a LOT more, so it can be considered to be a good buy, especially as it's a super rare and is not completely useless in battle. My tests confirm the Icream element to be strong to earth (and weak to fire) so it can be used in combat too!

ninasidstorm8
06-30-15, 07:49 AM

First make sure you use all your explosives, since you may get sprinkles from mining. Make sure your planting can be harvested before the vent ends. (You probably already know that but I thought I would mention it to make sure).

If all you need is a few extra hours, I suggest you determine how many gems the prize is worth to you. If it is worth the gems, speed up your breeding, You get 1 sprinkle per hour of hatching time even if you speed it up. You won't get any sprinkles by moving the egg from the breeding den to the nest but you will still get the explosives.

If you don't want to go that route, look at the screen showing your progress in the event, there will be a gem total to get to the prize. Again, if its worth it to you, you can spend the gems to get it.

I hope you get the prize you want but I can't see S8 extending the event.

chippychan
06-30-15, 08:38 AM
Looks like the final community goal has been reached. :)

Congratulations to everyone who finished the event!

mraguia
06-30-15, 08:47 AM
Just got the Strawbeary with 2hrs 45mns to spare. Thanks to all my neighbors.

Doompicnic
06-30-15, 08:51 AM
There was not enough time for me to complete this one. I don't get it. I've always been able to finish. I've been playing constantly since it started. I have been planting 20 prunes of 6 farms per day, mining, breeding, collecting from the flower. Still I am short with 2:39 hrs left to go. Very disappointed. I have 2,047 Sprinkles.

SummerNightSky
06-30-15, 09:09 AM
Aww, baby Strawbeary is adorable :3

No Neapolitiger for me, but c'est la vie. My Tasty Tundra just won't look as crowded.

LadyEna
06-30-15, 09:22 AM
If goal would have ended @ midnight, I would have finished.
Instead ended up spending 53 gems to get Neapolitiger.

Sandybellee
06-30-15, 09:45 AM
Hi all! This is my first message. I've only been playing since a little before the spring event. I fell short of the Snapdragon by about 1000 super seeds so I was nervous about this one, but I already got Neapolitiger a couple of days ago. (I will have 2683 sprinkles when the event ends.) Kept my farms and nest busy all the time, mined and collected from the sapling. I'm so happy we got the Strawbeary too. Congrats to all who finished!

Ca7007
06-30-15, 11:00 AM
There was not enough time for me to complete this one. I don't get it. I've always been able to finish. I've been playing constantly since it started. I have been planting 20 prunes of 6 farms per day, mining, breeding, collecting from the flower. Still I am short with 2:39 hrs left to go. Very disappointed. I have 2,047 Sprinkles.

You need to gather about 158 seeds per day to be able to reach the last prize by the last day. What I do is plant 5 hr crops before the 20 hr ones so that way you get 150 seeds from crops, and you can probably get over 8 seeds from breeding. I also like to plant 20 hr crops the day before the first update of the month just in case if there is an event so I can get a head start.
Congrats to everyone who finished! The animals are cute, but now I'm going to have to find a time to hatch them :p

Doompicnic
06-30-15, 11:07 AM
You need to gather about 158 seeds per day to be able to reach the last prize by the last day. What I do is plant 5 hr crops before the 20 hr ones so that way you get 150 seeds from crops, and you can probably get over 8 seeds from breeding. I also like to plant 20 hr crops the day before the first update of the month just in case if there is an event so I can get a head start.
Congrats to everyone who finished! The animals are cute, but now I'm going to have to find a time to hatch them :p

Thanks for the tips. I'll try that next time.

matiasabad94
06-30-15, 11:19 AM
Hi all! This is my first message. I've only been playing since a little before the spring event. I fell short of the Snapdragon by about 1000 super seeds so I was nervous about this one, but I already got Neapolitiger a couple of days ago. (I will have 2683 sprinkles when the event ends.) Kept my farms and nest busy all the time, mined and collected from the sapling. I'm so happy we got the Strawbeary too. Congrats to all who finished!

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

ciarjen
06-30-15, 11:29 AM
My timer ended early, anyone else have this problem?

I was just short of the last individual prize and due to finish with gems just at the end.

Sandybellee
06-30-15, 12:27 PM
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Thank you!

oo56
06-30-15, 12:42 PM
For the 1st time ever, I managed to get the the last individual prize, I usually give up in the middle of every event, but this time I decided to go for it and got it, reaching 2,206 Sprinkles:)

luna2cute
06-30-15, 02:02 PM
I made it, had to spend a few gems but got it. Glad to have the entire delicious collection. :)

Kevin0908
07-01-15, 10:39 AM
My timer ended early, anyone else have this problem?

I was just short of the last individual prize and due to finish with gems just at the end.

I managed to get my gems spent just before the timer died, but somehow i dont think i was awarded the neopolitiger. So many bugs...