PDA

View Full Version : Great game with a lot of potential, teamlava is the problem

Unregistered
02-11-11, 08:36 PM
Ive been playing this game for about 2 months and i think its GREAT! its very addictive and personalizing my bakery is a lot of fun! But where are the "weekly updates"? I swear, if they had kept their promise about "weekly updates", then this game would be epic, it would be in the top downloadings for the app store (iphone/ipod). BUTT teamlava failed at doing that. I think ive had 3 updates (at most) in the last 2 months. thats .. nice... i guess...

This game has a lot of potential, but if you (teamlava) keep it up at this pace, this game will only get worse.

ps. at LEAST remove your "updates weekly" statement on the app page in the appstore if you guys dont mean it.

ocram83
02-27-11, 06:55 AM
Totally agree. I have like 190 ideas to make this game the best game ever done to smartphone...

Please listen to the fans and make it happen...

Some of the ideas:
- Trading system (put a box in the wall near door, everytime we click it, opens postal system were we can trade/sell money, food, furniture,gems, etc... with our neighbors)
- Invite button (to easly invite ppl when visiting them)
- Details button (to see more details about ppl we visit)
- Never show again option (to stop showing anoying windows)
- Multiple selection option (on gifts to add them all at same time, instead of always opening menu for each item, etc...)
- Tip all option (while visiting someone when you can tip 3x or 6x automatically, instead of doing it manually)
- Reply option (reply button open automatically player wall for easier replies)
- Etc, etc... if i remember more i will post it here.

If you need help with the ideas contact me lordestiny@gmail.com.

Cya....

Unregistered
02-28-11, 05:25 PM
Ive been playing this game for about 2 months and i think its GREAT! its very addictive and personalizing my bakery is a lot of fun! But where are the "weekly updates"? I swear, if they had kept their promise about "weekly updates", then this game would be epic, it would be in the top downloadings for the app store (iphone/ipod). BUTT teamlava failed at doing that. I think ive had 3 updates (at most) in the last 2 months. thats .. nice... i guess...

This game has a lot of potential, but if you (teamlava) keep it up at this pace, this game will only get worse.

ps. at LEAST remove your "updates weekly" statement on the app page in the appstore if you guys dont mean it.

You must be new, because there has been a raging battle on here because those of us with a moral center want TL to remove that from their app descriptions. It would be nice if we got more updates, but I don't even care about that anymore....I just want them to remove the lies from their app description. You would not believe, the insults and attacks we are subject to from the powers that be, because we want fair treatment or at least some truth in the advertising.

Unregistered
03-02-11, 08:16 AM
Totally agree. I have like 190 ideas to make this game the best game ever done to smartphone...

Please listen to the fans and make it happen...

Some of the ideas:
- Trading system (put a box in the wall near door, everytime we click it, opens postal system were we can trade/sell money, food, furniture,gems, etc... with our neighbors)
- Invite button (to easly invite ppl when visiting them)
- Details button (to see more details about ppl we visit)
- Never show again option (to stop showing anoying windows)
- Multiple selection option (on gifts to add them all at same time, instead of always opening menu for each item, etc...)
- Tip all option (while visiting someone when you can tip 3x or 6x automatically, instead of doing it manually)
- Reply option (reply button open automatically player wall for easier replies)
- Etc, etc... if i remember more i will post it here.

If you need help with the ideas contact me lordestiny@gmail.com.

Cya....

You have REALLY great ideas teamlava should put you in charge!!!!!