PDA

View Full Version : All my gold dragons are missing

empressarcana
06-16-15, 08:16 AM
I logged in today to my Dragon Story account and all three of my gold dragon in my gold habitats are missing as if I didn't have them at all. I went to my storage to see if somehow they coincidentally were placed there by some bug or something but nothing.

Please if anyone can help me. They were all maxed out as well. D: These are not current images of the dragons but here are some screenshots.
20944 20945

And this is today...

[S8] Regina
06-16-15, 10:14 AM
I logged in today to my Dragon Story account and all three of my gold dragon in my gold habitats are missing as if I didn't have them at all. I went to my storage to see if somehow they coincidentally were placed there by some bug or something but nothing.

Please if anyone can help me. They were all maxed out as well. D: These are not current images of the dragons but here are some screenshots.
20944 20945

And this is today...

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Please PM me the ticket # as well. :)

empressarcana
06-16-15, 11:10 AM
Thank you so much for responding to my thread. I have just sent you a PM. I really hope I can get the dragons back soon. :(

Vibee777
07-19-15, 12:23 AM
I hope you have better luck than i have had as i have been trying to get back at least 20 of my missing dragons and Team Support are giving me the biggest run-around so hang in there if you don't have any luck in the beginning as i continue to try and get mine back from them!