PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to attract fangbeasts?

trailbean
06-16-15, 05:27 AM
I am at level 23 on "Defeating Perils" quest, and am almost done with skunkupines and trolls (9 and 8 respectively), but only 2 fangbeasts so far. One spawned from a farmhouse, and the other I think from a jeweler. Few levels ago fangbeasts used to pop up all the time from cows, but I've been milking cows for two days now and not a single fangbeast (or any other beast for that matter).

meme1098
06-16-15, 06:11 AM
Have you checked The Hub? I think there's a Nugget about beasts.

trailbean
06-16-15, 06:25 AM
According to the Nugget:

Fangbeast - Animals, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings, Fangbeast Trap (5 gems)

Well, cows are Animals, so this matches. Except I had not luck with them lately. Will try Hot Peppers.

Seriously700
06-16-15, 06:29 AM
The buildings that spawn fang beasts are stables, hatcheries and farmhouses.

I'm not sure which trees spawn them, some trees spawn skunkupines.

camber16
06-17-15, 02:45 PM
Build a bunch of farm houses all next to each other!!! Since doing Lady-Pfefferknots Visit questline I've been inundated with the little devils. So much so, I've had to trap one in my crop field.

burritosprings
06-17-15, 03:25 PM
I am at level 23 on "Defeating Perils" quest, and am almost done with skunkupines and trolls (9 and 8 respectively), but only 2 fangbeasts so far. One spawned from a farmhouse, and the other I think from a jeweler. Few levels ago fangbeasts used to pop up all the time from cows, but I've been milking cows for two days now and not a single fangbeast (or any other beast for that matter).

Dress up very nice.. do not drink too much.. use a good opening line.. and do not mention you live your Mom and you will attract more then Fangbeast.. trust me.

AnniePMH
06-17-15, 08:36 PM
Go and feed the chicken, Fangbeasts love a chicken dinner:) And pick some hot peppers for the sauce.

luna2cute
06-17-15, 08:58 PM
Dress up very nice.. do not drink too much.. use a good opening line.. and do not mention you live your Mom and you will attract more then Fangbeast.. trust me.

Hahahaha!!!! Thanks for the smile. :)

mreames
06-17-15, 09:07 PM
Sadly the best way to attract them is to not want them to show up. ;) seriously though, I'd think collecting lots of grapes from farmhouses would be the best bet. Just always make sure you don't have any other kind of beast on the board. :)