PDA

View Full Version : Redo a goal?

SashaDenyse
06-15-15, 07:14 AM
How can i redo a goal that has already been disappear? It was a goal that was set to expired on Monday 9th June, 2014. The Tea Party Goals. The reason why i asked is that of two reasons: 1) The didn't played this goal
2) I wanted to used the lace chair to decorate my restaurant with the chair table.

So if the didn't played the tea part goal i am not able to unlock the lace chair. I know of the Tea Party goals due to the fact that i google it and i found out information but it didn't stated how i can redo this particular goal Can anyone assist with this please?

deekathleen
06-15-15, 07:25 AM
There is no way to redo old goals. Once they are finished they are done. Sometimes they will release old goal items for sale again, but there is no way to know which items or when.

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 06:33 AM
Nope. You can't redo an old goal or get any goal prizes. I wish they could let us do this though :(

SashaDenyse
06-16-15, 06:47 AM
There is no way to redo old goals. Once they are finished they are done. Sometimes they will release old goal items for sale again, but there is no way to know which items or when.

thank to so much for helping me with this... i guess i have to wait for it to be on sale...

SashaDenyse
06-16-15, 06:48 AM
Nope. You can't redo an old goal or get any goal prizes. I wish they could let us do this though :(

thanks very much for the assistance... still a fun game none the less..

dingychefneedshiredhelp
06-16-15, 06:53 AM
:( I feel your pain folks. I would love to be able to unlock ovens. It is torture to be able to view them, but not use them.....would be nice even to be able to buy them with coins or say 5....to 10 gems...something reasonable.

LalaSmooth
06-16-15, 06:54 AM
:( I feel your pain folks. I would love to be able to unlock ovens. It is torture to be able to view them, but not use them.....would be nice even to be able to buy them with coins or say 5....to 10 gems...something reasonable.

They do bring back old goal ovens though.

dingychefneedshiredhelp
06-16-15, 10:21 AM
They do, just not all