PDA

View Full Version : Has stolen the stove I bought AND the coins used to purchase

FashionFatigue
06-15-15, 05:44 AM
Bought a second commercial stove @ level 13. Cost $5000. Was sitting in Restaurant in wooden crate with a 15min timer until ready to use. Game crashed before the timer was up and when I went back into the game the crate/stove was gone but my coins used to buy it were also still gone. Went into appliances to see if my stove had been stored but it hasn't. Appliances are displaying the option to again purchase the second stove (which I can't afford now after seemingly donating $5k) I even clicked on the icon hoping maybe it was stored and it was displaying the option to purchase as a further glitch. No love, just a message saying I didn't have enough money to purchase (yeah well now I don't).

Yes I have forced closed, reopened, checked storage again. I've done all this twice.

It takes ages to earn $5k at lower levels so while it might not seem like a lot it's really wound me up because of the time spent.

RS2 on Android.

SparklyOctopus
06-15-15, 10:43 AM
Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will assist you.