PDA

View Full Version : Rigged

xxangelmariexxx
06-14-15, 12:57 PM
I am really starting to believe this game is rigged so only a certain amount of people can complete it.....I have been on top of this game and I have always complete each day by the time I go to bed....on this last day with only 12 hours to go...and all I get are mainly 2 coin dishes. some ones, very very little 3's and no 4's.....to finish now it's 279 gems..and thats a lot to finish before the 12 hours ends.

orleansparish
06-14-15, 01:40 PM
With 30 minute intervals between refreshing everyone has a chance to finish. It's all about timing. What you have, compared to what's worth waiting to finish and remembering when high coins dishes keep appearing. There is no special sauce to it. Just knowing what's likely to pop up for you. I've been refreshing every single one and two coin dish since this has started and I'm almost finished.

Keep trying! There is still enough time. Good luck.

catfoodie
06-14-15, 02:23 PM
I was getting a lot of 1 and 2 coin dishes, was just completing them and eventually I got few 3 coin dishes and one 4 coin so you not the only one who didn't get a lot of high coin dishes today. So if you continue you will be able to finish,279gems is less than half.