PDA

View Full Version : Nefertiti visits

007war
06-14-15, 09:33 AM
How often does Nefertiti visits? I finished more than 6 hours ago and only have received one pistachio.

In other news, the cat is really cute!

ellyse99
06-14-15, 09:54 AM
I agree, I love the kitty too!

gabstarx
06-15-15, 04:21 AM
How often does Nefertiti visits? I finished more than 6 hours ago and only have received one pistachio.

In other news, the cat is really cute!

Nefertiti has visited me every 3 hours and I've only receive 1 pistachio each visit so unless I start getting more each visit might take me a long time to even make the cake lol

jelichami
06-15-15, 05:26 AM
Will the pyramid cake earn gems every time you make it or just one gem once? It has a modest coin value that would otherwise make it a fairly anticlimactic final prize for the cruise challenge.

yuvalf1
06-15-15, 10:00 PM
I've got 2 gems

gabstarx
06-16-15, 03:36 AM
Will the pyramid cake earn gems every time you make it or just one gem once? It has a modest coin value that would otherwise make it a fairly anticlimactic final prize for the cruise challenge.

So far I've only been able to make one cake lol but I received 5 gems for that I'm pretty sure it's each time you make the cake you get gems I'll probably be making my second one soon so I'll let you know if I get more gems

gabstarx
06-16-15, 03:39 AM
Pretty upsetting prize after all that work I mean they have made it almost impossible to make the cake unless you go on every three hours to collect just ridiculous and very disappointing unless you have the money to buy countless gems but why would you even bother making cake when you can just spend money and get gems pretty money hungry game I've notice lately

curlyforever
06-16-15, 04:44 AM
Pretty upsetting prize after all that work I mean they have made it almost impossible to make the cake unless you go on every three hours to collect just ridiculous and very disappointing unless you have the money to buy countless gems but why would you even bother making cake when you can just spend money and get gems pretty money hungry game I've notice lately

I have Nefertiti visit once about every 4 hours and receive 1 nut per visit, maybe one time I received 2 nuts. I have baked one pyramid cake and received one gem. The gamemakers declared this cruise prize to be a $2,000 value, yes? Since we cannot buy gems with game money, I assumed the $2,000 value was real money. In American dollars, it is 250 gems for $10.00. Maybe I misread something? Or incorrectly understood? Can anyone clarify for me, as this is my first participation in an event.
I agree with gabstarx, at this rate it will be nearly impossible to master the pyramid cake... for I don't expect the Nefertiti character will keep appearing until our "$2,000.00 value" is met.

bobbyrae
06-16-15, 07:56 AM
I have Nefertiti visit once about every 4 hours and receive 1 nut per visit, maybe one time I received 2 nuts. I have baked one pyramid cake and received one gem.

Same here except I have only received 1 nut each visit.

gabstarx
06-16-15, 08:03 AM
I have Nefertiti visit once about every 4 hours and receive 1 nut per visit, maybe one time I received 2 nuts. I have baked one pyramid cake and received one gem. The gamemakers declared this cruise prize to be a $2,000 value, yes? Since we cannot buy gems with game money, I assumed the $2,000 value was real money. In American dollars, it is 250 gems for $10.00. Maybe I misread something? Or incorrectly understood? Can anyone clarify for me, as this is my first participation in an event.
I agree with gabstarx, at this rate it will be nearly impossible to master the pyramid cake... for I don't expect the Nefertiti character will keep appearing until our "$2,000.00 value" is met.

And it gets better I have just made my second cake and didn't receive any gems at all but I swear the price you receive for selling the cake went up lol maybe I'm seeing things lol
So I reckon with the rate this is going with 4 days left I'll be able to make total of 4 cakes no were near enough to master the dish pretty lame prize and after i work so hard to complete the task very disappoint and will make sure not to even try has hard to complete the task from now on.
But some people are lucky I've heard people receive 5 to 10 pistachio each visit and some people have receive 10gems after making the cake which is just unfair. Second cake I made receive no gems I feel very *****ed.

bobbyrae
06-16-15, 08:53 AM
There is no time limit on the cake apparently. See Post # 345 on this thread : http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?82184-Egyptian-Cruise-Catering-Event/page18 where SparklyOctopus said:

Hello everyone! :) Sorry to be so late, but yes, Nefertiti and the recipe for the Pistachio Pyramid Cake are both permanent once you unlock Nefertiti from the Catering Event.

gabstarx
06-16-15, 09:12 AM
There is no time limit on the cake apparently. See Post # 345 on this thread : http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?82184-Egyptian-Cruise-Catering-Event/page18 where SparklyOctopus said:

Thank you for letting us know that would be awesome of that is the case just don't know why in the game has 4 day limit above the recipe like the other two here's to hoping that's just a mistake

xxangelmariexxx
06-17-15, 07:09 AM
so far this morning, and I have only been awake 4 hours, he has visited twice and each time I got 5 pistachios....before today he was only dropping 1 at a time like every 2-3 hours.....and each time i make the cake i get 2 gems

tcap3892
06-17-15, 01:14 PM
Same here. I only get one pistachio per visit and so far have collected enough to make the dessert one time and received 10 gems. It is a very money hungry game.

jojowzs
06-17-15, 01:19 PM
I managed to bake it twice and made a magical amount of 2 gems... It seems that you can't earn coins with downloading and playing games neither does Luna or cid drops them... Ooh well...

Robyna990
06-17-15, 01:23 PM
I made the cake three times and I got 4 gems total. Nefertiti visits me every three hours and drops one pistachio per visit.

gabstarx
06-17-15, 05:24 PM
3rd day Nefertiti visits me every 3 hours normal only get one Pistachio but this morning big surprise I got 10 Pistachio so hopefully you all get a lucky surprise with heaps of Pistachio today :)

csmwa
06-18-15, 12:13 AM
I won Nefertiti, sometimes she gives me 10 pistachios or 1 pistachio, I think it's random like the cake sometimes I get 5 gems or 2 gems or even 10 gems

ghjvcucjb
06-18-15, 10:56 AM
I've only ever gotten 1 pistachio per visit so can only make the cake once every couple of days and only 1-2 gems for the cake. Not complaining, just reporting. I appreciate any opportunity to make gems as I don't have any other way to get them. Thank you TL for Nefertiti !

csmwa
06-18-15, 02:18 PM
I've only ever gotten 1 pistachio per visit so can only make the cake once every couple of days and only 1-2 gems for the cake. Not complaining, just reporting. I appreciate any opportunity to make gems as I don't have any other way to get them. Thank you TL for Nefertiti !

well said, the gems are free so all the better 😊😊😊😊

Dolphgal
06-22-15, 08:41 AM
Queen stop showing up? Or it happens to me only?

xxangelmariexxx
06-22-15, 06:03 PM

I have received mostly 2 gems each time i make the cake, but I have also received 10 gems at times....and I have received 3 pistachios sometimes

jojowzs
06-26-15, 12:19 AM
I'm so happy, Nefertiti just dropped me 10 pistachios... First time that ever happened. And yesterday mastering the cake to 1 star... I got ten gems :) sorry I know it sometimes can be frustrating... But keep hope :)

poise86
06-26-15, 07:43 PM
My nefertiti not come to ! She should be come 2 hrs ago but she not, help me

rltbme11
06-26-15, 11:10 PM
Nefertiti has not been visiting my restaurant today...frustrated!

Robyna990
06-27-15, 12:05 AM
Nefertiti is not showing up in my restaurant too. What's going on?

silveryedges
06-27-15, 12:55 AM
Same here. Badly missing my Nefertiti. Help please.

xenu8
06-27-15, 03:28 AM
She stopped showing up today. Not cool.

cquinn32
06-27-15, 06:42 AM
Yes, where is Nefritit!! she has stopped showing up!!

halh315
06-27-15, 06:59 AM
Why don't the admin respond to complaints

mamareader02
06-27-15, 07:15 AM
I don't pay attention to the visits,but finally noticed she hasn't visited for over a day

chenz83
06-27-15, 07:27 AM
First time posting

She has not visited me since yesterday.

Bette3900
06-27-15, 07:55 AM
No visits by her today. I know because I only needed one nut to make a cake and I haven't been able to yet.

fatbearsecondary
06-27-15, 07:58 AM
Hey guys, post in this thread if you can: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82648-nefertiti-stops-showing-up-after-the-July-4-event-update

It's the bug thread, which her disappearance almost certainly is. Also, I wouldn't expect a fix before Monday. S8 is usually unavailable on weekends.

xxangelmariexxx
06-27-15, 08:38 AM
I havent had him visit me since some time yesterday late morning.....very upsetting

bobbyrae
06-27-15, 09:28 AM
Hey guys, post in this thread if you can: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82648-nefertiti-stops-showing-up-after-the-July-4-event-update

It's the bug thread, which her disappearance almost certainly is. Also, I wouldn't expect a fix before Monday. S8 is usually unavailable on weekends.
I wish I could be as confident as you are that this is a bug. I suppose experience has taught me not to hope. -.^

xenu8
06-27-15, 01:42 PM
They said she would be permanent, they lied. I am very upset, I need the gems for the new event. Why do buggy updates, then take off for days? How convenient for them. I should delete this.

bobbyrae
06-27-15, 02:28 PM
They said she would be permanent, they lied. I am very upset, I need the gems for the new event. Why do buggy updates, then take off for days? How convenient for them. I should delete this.

It's the weekend. They can take off the weekend. Maybe don't be so stressed about this game, you know? It's just a game. Go out and get some sunshine, ice cream, fro yo...something...whatever floats your boat.

xenu8
06-27-15, 04:57 PM
Exactly, they do updates before a weekend, so smart.

bobbyrae
06-27-15, 05:56 PM
Exactly, they do updates before a weekend, so smart.
Maybe because, you know... they work on them during the week?

Anyway, on the Queen issue :
Sorry everyone! Nefertiti got held up at a local backyard BBQ, but you should be seeing her visit your restaurants again soon! :)

ghjvcucjb
06-28-15, 12:27 AM
Nefertiti is MIA at my restaurant too.