PDA

View Full Version : Food disappeared after speed-up

kittiki
06-13-15, 05:36 PM
So I recently noticed a few times when I click on the speed-up button on a dish (mostly when the countdown is less than a minute so it's free speed-up), the dish didn't show on the counter. In fact it just disappeared in thin air. I know it's not there because I barely cook anything during event time to save ingredients, so it's easy to see that there is no new dish on the counter at all. This is super annoying when I cooked a few hours for a dish! Does anyone else have the same experience?

kittiki
06-13-15, 05:39 PM
There was a few times when I speeded up a dish that's required for the cruise ship, the food count for the event would increase, that means the cruise ship recognized that I completed a new dish, but that dish didn't show on the counter for sale!

ellyse99
06-14-15, 03:06 AM
Is it above and over what the ship requires? If not, it won't appear on the counter.

kittiki
06-14-15, 05:55 AM
I need to check as i don't notice that ..

FrozenTurtle
06-15-15, 10:38 AM
If you're completing an order for the event, it will go directly to the caterers. It won't show up in your restaurant. Can you take a look next time to verify this is when you notice this happening? Thanks! :)