PDA

View Full Version : Answered Bought item not showing up on mission

Jessirox30
06-13-15, 11:42 AM
I bought a basic oven for a quest and it's in my restaurant yet it's still saying I need to buy one for my mission. Please help

lynniefish
06-13-15, 01:03 PM
I bought a basic oven for a quest and it's in my restaurant yet it's still saying I need to buy one for my mission. Please help

Did you buy the oven before you received the goal popup? If so, it may not count toward the goal. If you bought it after the goal popup, then try quitting the game and restarting, or even restarting your device, and check again. If that doesn't work, you'll need Storm8's techs to look into it for you. Good luck, and have fun!!

Jessirox30
06-13-15, 09:45 PM
No I bought it when the mission popped up and it never registered. I'm not sure what to do. I can't get another mission to come up. Maybe if I stored it then replaced it?

Jessirox30
06-13-15, 09:45 PM
Also j
how would I get a storm8 tech to check it out?

lynniefish
06-14-15, 12:54 PM
Also j

Did you try storing and replacing the appliance? One more thing to try is deleting and reinstalling the app on your device. If this doesn't get you past that goal step, send a pm to a tech...there's an address at the bottom of the very first sticky post in the bugs and issues forum.

kooky panda
06-15-15, 10:49 AM
Also j
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check out your game.

ebils
06-15-15, 11:10 AM
Hi Jessirox30. If you purchased the oven before receiving the goal, it will not count toward the goal. In order to complete 'A New Toy', you can try storing the Basic Stove and purchasing another Basic Oven. This will help complete the goal. We also recommend tapping on the new goals you received before starting to ensure the goal is active.