PDA

View Full Version : Well? Truffle forest? Hot air balloon?

queenaleecia
06-13-15, 05:56 AM
Which one should I expand to first? (When I finally get enough parts

syncler78
06-13-15, 11:09 AM
I would say the truffle forest. You only get to hunt for truffles once every 12 hours, but it's a fun side game and you can either sell the truffles (90 coins each for brown or black, nor sure on white), or you can use them to make new items like truffle pizza (pizza oven), flaked truffles (windmill), a truffle dish in your kitchen, plus others. These are mostly multi-step dishes (needing the truffle flakes), but are worth lots of coins and XP.

The well you need to be able to forge coins, so you need to use the mine and have the forge. The well will get you random items.

The balloon is similar to the train in that you need to complete orders, but here it is with a minimum of certain items and then additional items worth X coins. Each delivery earns you a ticket, and then after collecting enough tickets you can trade them in to buy a random item.

I would go truffle forest, balloon, then well.

syncler78
06-13-15, 11:17 AM
Although I see you already have the forge, and it would take you awhile to get to the truffle forest. So maybe the well first?

It really depends on whether you want more stuff to decorate your farm or if you want to earn more money.

PookieBear50
06-13-15, 03:45 PM
One minor correction to what syncler78 said. The coins for the well are crafted in he jewelsmith, not the forge.

syncler78
06-13-15, 09:48 PM
Ah, sorry about that. Thanks for the correction!