PDA

View Full Version : Deliveries mostly coins

Equinox14
06-13-15, 05:11 AM
Ever since the end of the spring flower event the return on my Deliveries is mostly coins. I have only 1 land deed, yet you are encouraging me to expand to the truffle area that requires 21.Each deed cost 16 gems - 320 gems needed. That would cost about $15 - really? Please change the Delivery returns to what it used to be. I can make more coins by selling in market, but I need tools and expansion tickets too. The game is no longer fun. I have a friend who stopped playing.
Forcing people to spend money does not work. What motivates people to spend money is when they are enjoying themselves!
Thank you

DragonsWolf07
06-13-15, 11:48 AM
Right on Equinox!!! I can't seem to get any thing except coins and an occasional pickax or saw. I have 19 expansion permits and 21 maps but only 4 deeds....HELP. How can I expand? Most of my expansions at this point need 17+ of each and I am totally frustrated. Now I'm only going in to the game gift my neighbors. Bummer.

Solstice14
06-13-15, 11:53 AM
How about a response from Storm 8 on this! Now you want us to buy an expansion gift package?

SparklyOctopus
06-15-15, 11:10 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! The permit and deeds are rarer expansion items so the chances of them dropping from deliveries are much more scarce. The more you make deliveries, though, the higher chance of receiving the permit and deed. We'll let the team know that you guys are interested in seeing more of the permits and deeds. :)