PDA

View Full Version : A bug?

kkanii
06-12-15, 12:52 PM
My Ancient Sloth hasn't changed its coloring after evolving into level 15. I've seen the pictures of the final form, it looks pretty colorful, but my one keeped the same dull palette. Is it in any way changeable, or do I have to sell it and breed another one to raise it all over again? :(

[S8] Regina
06-12-15, 01:15 PM
My Ancient Sloth hasn't changed its coloring after evolving into level 15. I've seen the pictures of the final form, it looks pretty colorful, but my one keeped the same dull palette. Is it in any way changeable, or do I have to sell it and breed another one to raise it all over again? :(

Can you please try reinstalling the app? This will not affect your saved data. Please let me know if reinstalling the app will help this issue, thank you!

kkanii
06-12-15, 04:22 PM
Regina;1125014']Can you please try reinstalling the app? This will not affect your saved data. Please let me know if reinstalling the app will help this issue, thank you!

YEAH, it worked! Couldn't think that it's going to be so easy (and that I'd be not able to come up with such a simple idea myself, stupid me). Thanks for the advice! The case is closed I guess :D

[S8] Regina
06-12-15, 05:01 PM
YEAH, it worked! Couldn't think that it's going to be so easy (and that I'd be not able to come up with such a simple idea myself, stupid me). Thanks for the advice! The case is closed I guess :D

Awesome, glad it worked out! :D