PDA

View Full Version : The tuneful trio Pt. 3 - Melodeer

cardinalpsy
06-12-15, 12:41 PM
Wow, can't believe my luck. I thought this one will take several tries. Managed to get Melodeer with tubacan and lullabison on my fourth attempt. Breeding time 17 hours.

SummerNightSky
06-12-15, 12:43 PM
Congratulations :D

I'm still trying to get a Lullabison and Tubacan so I can try to breed for it lol

The egg for it seems kinda ugly though.

jim23cash
06-12-15, 12:52 PM
Oh, I think the egg is pretty! Congratulations on getting it! :D I was trying to guess what it would be based on its outline, and I came up with Moosical. :P Melodeer is nicer! Got my fingers crossed. Good Luck All!

EviBrooklyn
06-12-15, 01:09 PM
I got this first try with two unicorns

jim23cash
06-12-15, 01:39 PM

Wow, that's fantastic! Gotta be some long odds... Considering unicorn can be anything! Congratulations! :D

A2TUDE
06-12-15, 02:02 PM

Wow to unicorns that's different!

A2TUDE
06-12-15, 02:04 PM
Here's mine after five tries

Tubacan and lullabison 17hrs

EviBrooklyn
06-12-15, 03:01 PM
Wow, that's fantastic! Gotta be some long odds... Considering unicorn can be anything! Congratulations! :D

Yes Dragoloona always used 2 unicorns so I decided to try them. Worked like a charm, 1st try :)

Drachenia
06-12-15, 03:56 PM
My first attempt breeding are Armordillo
I got it when 4. try previously everytime 3. Armordillo and have 17 hours. Good luck to all and congratulations to all the Melodeer get have
I just noticed that it is the same time as Aperil Fool, I'll post later the image of the egg

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150613/crlqnlik.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Drachenia
06-13-15, 03:15 AM
My first attempt breeding are Armordillo
I got it when 4. try previously everytime 3. Armordillo and have 17 hours. Good luck to all and congratulations to all the Melodeer get have
I just noticed that it is the same time as Aperil Fool, I'll post later the image of the egg
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150613/crlqnlik.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Oh oh so beautiful it is Melodeer
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150613/28og5u2f.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

CuteTali
06-13-15, 10:13 PM
It reminds me the Menoram in shape and colors, which I was never able to breed on my main account and since I can't seem to breed the 2 anials used for this one, nor do I have 2 unicorns, it looks like I'm gonna miss out on this one too.

Buttercup0001
06-13-15, 10:36 PM
Im still tryjng for a Lullabison. I bred 4 Tubacans, if I dont breed a Lullibison then bye bye to Melodeer, which is a shame as the egg is real pretty and so is the Melodeer.

55lee55
06-14-15, 10:18 AM
I have spent over 1,000 gems trying for this one. Looks like my luck finally ran out. Oh well.

Clark_Wayne
06-14-15, 06:31 PM
Got 17h with PyroPony - Rhino... Could that be melodeer ?

Ca7007
06-14-15, 06:34 PM

Unfortunately no, it is probably an Aperil Fool.

Clark_Wayne
06-14-15, 06:49 PM
Unfortunately no, it is probably an Aperil Fool.

Oh well then one more fail :(

SummerNightSky
06-14-15, 07:35 PM
Both Melodeer and Aperil Fool have a 17 hour breeding/incubation time. So I guess don't let your hopes get too high, in case it is an Aperil Fool. But I wouldn't call it a fail just yet.

dragonloona
06-14-15, 09:07 PM
Haven't been on here for awhile, but still playing lol. I finally finished the 3 pt. Musical animals and breeding this Melodeer with....you guessed it, my 2 lovely Crystal unicorns!!!!! (And since it's so much easier then the 12 hour common fail...the longest would be 8 hours!!!! Unless I got another Unicorn lol!) Still missing 4 creatures but at least I got all the limited ones!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0521_zps86714003.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0521_zps86714003.png.html)

reddog7281
06-15-15, 10:05 AM

I was very skeptical but I got it on both of my accounts using two unicorns.

ninasidstorm8
06-15-15, 10:31 AM
1st Try: 12 hrs - Armordillo
2nd Try: 12 hrs

rjazz
06-15-15, 05:01 PM
Heck, I've been trying since it came out, only armadillos-going to try the Unicorns next!

chill0907
06-15-15, 06:15 PM
I also got this with 2 unicorns :-) . Level 10 and 4 it only took three tries .

dragonloona
06-15-15, 11:36 PM
Glad my advice is helping others breeding this super rare creature!!! To all who bred this, Congratulations!!!

reddog7281
06-16-15, 12:03 PM
Thanks for your advise got on both accounts with unicorns

BlueCanary
06-16-15, 04:55 PM
It's not listed as being breedable with unicorn x unicorn on the calculator anymore.. think it was changed with today's update?

dragonloona
06-16-15, 05:40 PM
It's not listed as being breedable with unicorn x unicorn on the calculator anymore.. think it was changed with today's update?

Don't think so, the caculator didn't have it listed, another site showed it. But for the unicorn breeding combo rule, it should be an outcome... like the treasure creatures! But if they fixed it, that's sad... and for those having issues breeding the trio! Again good luck to all breeding these creatures!

rjazz
06-16-15, 11:01 PM
Think my forth try with the 2 Unicorns- got 17 hours.. Fingers crossed.

55lee55
06-17-15, 04:28 AM
I have had the same luck with Unicorns that I had with the music animals. Nothing so far.

rjazz
06-17-15, 07:34 AM
Got it! With the 2 Unicorns!

BlueCanary
06-17-15, 08:33 AM
I just got 17 hours with my Unicorns :)

ninasidstorm8
06-17-15, 06:35 PM
Still trying for the Melodeer. I currently have a streak of 67 breeding attempts of commons and rares. Previously my longest streak since I started documenting my breeding results was 40 attempts with out at least a Super Rare. Hopefully, my luck changes in time to get the Melodeer.

deadpixel
06-18-15, 05:15 AM

Hey! Thank you for the great tip! Been getting fools and armordillos with the lullabison and tubacan but a pairing of two unicorns got me the melodeer on my first try :)

mimiamelia
06-18-15, 12:12 PM
Got 17 hour but it turns out to be an April Fool:(:(:(
And now back to 12hr again..........

Buttercup0001
06-18-15, 05:57 PM
My 1st attempt resulted in a 12hr fail :)

ninasidstorm8
06-19-15, 07:36 AM
I am up to 70 straight breeding attempts of only commons arid rares. I did break my streak of 5 straight Armordillos trying for the Melodeer. Bred a second Lullabison and then a second Tubacan in a row. Sure would like my next breeding attempt to complete the trio. I decided to buy the habitat since I will now have 4 music animals but it takes 14 hours to build. So I temporarily sold my evolution flower to make room for a small earth habitat until it's complete. I didn't have any room for the second Lullabison. I guess I won't get a chance to try for the Sapybara.

Good luck to everyone trying to complete the trio, we have a little over a week left.

kelminak
06-19-15, 07:45 AM
I'm getting really tired of having to take Armordillos behind the barn every 12 hours. I don't have two unicorns to breed since I'm fairly low level, but I'm really hoping I don't get screwed over like I did buying the Space Place and never getting a Caturn. =/

EviBrooklyn
06-20-15, 07:04 AM
I'm breeding melodeer # 3 with two unicorns

55lee55
06-20-15, 01:29 PM
I am up to 70 straight breeding attempts of only commons arid rares. I did break my streak of 5 straight Armordillos trying for the Melodeer. Bred a second Lullabison and then a second Tubacan in a row. Sure would like my next breeding attempt to complete the trio. I decided to buy the habitat since I will now have 4 music animals but it takes 14 hours to build. So I temporarily sold my evolution flower to make room for a small earth habitat until it's complete. I didn't have any room for the second Lullabison. I guess I won't get a chance to try for the Sapybara.

Good luck to everyone trying to complete the trio, we have a little over a week left.

I was right where you are. I have spent more trying to breed this beastie than it would have cost to buy it outright. I lost count of how many Aperil Fool fails I had. I don't think I spent as much to breed any other Super Rare animal.

Just now I decided to give the Unicorn x Unicorn a few more tries. After spending an entire day and about $20 worth of gems I had little faith in the breeding.

Three tries and I finally got the Melodeer!

I was nearly ready to walk away from FFS. Don't give up yet ;-)

ninasidstorm8
06-20-15, 01:44 PM
I was right where you are. I have spent more trying to breed this beastie than it would have cost to buy it outright. I lost count of how many Aperil Fool fails I had. I don't think I spent as much to breed any other Super Rare animal.

Just now I decided to give the Unicorn x Unicorn a few more tries. After spending an entire day and about $20 worth of gems I had little faith in the breeding.

Three tries and I finally got the Melodeer!

I was nearly ready to walk away from FFS. Don't give up yet ;-)

I am not ready to give up. My 70 attempts without at least a Super Rare goes back to trying to breed a Hedgehog to get the Pigmy which I did finally get with a bit of speed breeding at the end. In fact, my last Super Rare was a Grassquatch (I already had a few) from that time. I am up to 73 breeding attempts without at least a Super Rare. My greatest fear is that I will start to get a streak of Magmacores and Aperil Fools which I already have. I am hopeful that I can get the Melodeer within the 6 days remaining. This dry streak cannot go on forever.

Thanks for the encouragement.

EviBrooklyn
06-20-15, 07:28 PM
Hey! Thank you for the great tip! Been getting fools and armordillos with the lullabison and tubacan but a pairing of two unicorns got me the melodeer on my first try :)

Congrats !!

mrhammy48
06-21-15, 06:58 AM
Got my first 17 hour timer. I have a good feeling about it so we will see. At least it's a break from all the armadillos.

Edit - got it. On the nest. However my kids got the first two right away and haven't had Any luck on the melodeer.

RocioBM
06-21-15, 08:34 AM
Got my first 17 hour timer. I have a good feeling about it so we will see. At least it's a break from all the armadillos.
Wich levels and order are your Lulla and Tuba? I have tried a lot of times without success

kuppikahvia
06-21-15, 11:14 AM
The 2 unicorn strategy seems to work wonders! pity I don't have one yet :D

sweetdeda
06-21-15, 11:44 AM
I've tried 2 unicorns several times with no luck yet.

matiasabad94
06-21-15, 03:42 PM
Just got this one! I've tried non-stop since it was released. Got a bunch of 12-hour timers, a Volcamel and a very frustrating Aperil Fool.

I'll go back to the limited animals now; I didn't even have the chance to give the Sapybara a shot.

mrhammy48
06-21-15, 06:29 PM
Mine are both at level 10.

sweetdeda
06-21-15, 06:29 PM
Just got this one! I've tried non-stop since it was released. Got a bunch of 12-hour timers, a Volcamel and a very frustrating Aperil Fool.

I'll go back to the limited animals now; I didn't even have the chance to give the Sapybara a shot.

Congrats matiasabad94. And good luck trying for the other limited animals you are after.

sweethutch
06-22-15, 12:11 AM
Ok, I fear I'm delusional from all the armadillo stew I've been eating but I THINK I just might have the Melodeer in the den!?!? OMG!!!! Could it be??? I put 2 unicorns in hoping to get lucky like so many other's have and I got a 17 hour timer!!!! Is there anything else besides the Melodeer it could be??? Please tell me there's nothing else it could be!?! Someone??? Anyone???
If it is, then this will be the FIRST trio I've finally completed! No valentine trio for me, no space trio either....I'm soooooo tempted to speed up that timer but I really don't want to waste the gems. I hope I'm right!? Eeek!

ogreve
06-22-15, 01:42 AM
Ok, I fear I'm delusional from all the armadillo stew I've been eating but I THINK I just might have the Melodeer in the den!?!? OMG!!!! Could it be??? I put 2 unicorns in hoping to get lucky like so many other's have and I got a 17 hour timer!!!! Is there anything else besides the Melodeer it could be??? Please tell me there's nothing else it could be!?! Someone??? Anyone???
If it is, then this will be the FIRST trio I've finally completed! No valentine trio for me, no space trio either....I'm soooooo tempted to speed up that timer but I really don't want to waste the gems. I hope I'm right!? Eeek!

Hi,

I too am very interested in seeing the answer to this. How does this work with breeding two Unicorns? Will that basically always give you a shot at "precisely a 'pure element animal' (incl. another Unicorn) or a limited animal", or does it give a chance at "any breedable animal in the game" (including ultra rares and limited animals), or....?!?
In this particular case that is being asked about: would the 17 hour timer by definition mean the Melodeer is the outcome, or can it be ANY of the breedable animals that have a 17 hour breed time, like e.g. a Koala Cadabra, etc.?

Now.... if only I had two Unicorns I could test this for myself. Oh wait, what am I saying?! I don't even have one Unicorn yet. :P
Looks like many a moon will pass still before I can test this myself. :S

Cheers and good luck on the outcome, let's hope it's the Melodeer!
Olafo

Buttercup0001
06-22-15, 04:42 AM
No Melodeer yet. Just Armordillos and now a 14hr fail...I haven't given up hope yet :)

Ca7007
06-22-15, 10:28 AM
Since you used two unicorns, yes, it is a Melodeer. Congrats! :)
@Ogreve, I believe when you breed two unicorns, the result will be a single element, which is why many people used this to get the Melodeer (which is a pure music element). Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you breed unicorn + unicorn, the result can be a pyro pony, pandaffodil, unicorn, or any pure element, which makes sense since a unicorn is made up of 4 single elements. Breeding a unicorn with another unicorn won't get you any animal in the game, but let's say you were trying to breed for a Sapybara, which is nature/earth I believe, then you can breed a unicorn with another nature/earth and the result can be what you are looking for, or a cyclops or emerald if you're lucky. I think the result can also be a rock rhino or pandaffodil, but I'm not sure since I don't have a unicorn to test it out. In Dragon Story, if I bred a Diamond (which is basically like the Crystal Unicorn in Fantasy Forest) and pink element, it can also turn out to be a red/white dragon because that's what the pink element is made up of. Not sure if that's the way it works in FFS though. :)
On the other hand, I just got my 11th fail for the Melodeer and I'm hoping I get to finish this trio.

sweethutch
06-22-15, 11:51 AM
Hi,

I too am very interested in seeing the answer to this. How does this work with breeding two Unicorns? Will that basically always give you a shot at "precisely a 'pure element animal' (incl. another Unicorn) or a limited animal", or does it give a chance at "any breedable animal in the game" (including ultra rares and limited animals), or....?!?
In this particular case that is being asked about: would the 17 hour timer by definition mean the Melodeer is the outcome, or can it be ANY of the breedable animals that have a 17 hour breed time, like e.g. a Koala Cadabra, etc.?

Now.... if only I had two Unicorns I could test this for myself. Oh wait, what am I saying?! I don't even have one Unicorn yet. :P
Looks like many a moon will pass still before I can test this myself. :S

Cheers and good luck on the outcome, let's hope it's the Melodeer!
Olafo

Hi Olafo! From what I understand, you can only get a pure element animal from breeding 2 unicorns, including treasure animals and another unicorn. So I believe the only pure element animal with a 17 hour timer is the melodeer! In about 2 more hours my nest will be free and I will probably speed up the last couple hours of my den to see for sure what I got! I'll keep you posted! Good luck eventually getting your own unicorn!!!

sweethutch
06-22-15, 11:56 AM
Thank you Ca7007!!!! I can't believe I finally got lucky enough to get all 3 animals of a trio! Good luck to you! I hope you can get one in time too!

pinkflower7777
06-22-15, 01:24 PM
Congrats to those who have gotten the Melodeer and good luck to those still trying! I hope I can finish up this trio before time runs out. So far I have 1 one Tubacan and a herd of Lullabision. (Currently hatching my 5th) Oh Melodeer where are you? It seems like 2 unicorns have been very successful, but although I have been lucky enough to have one, I don't have the second.

EviBrooklyn
06-22-15, 02:01 PM
Omg I'm breeding #4 with two unicorns
I'm trying to get a money badger, but I'm on my 4th melodeer

luna2cute
06-22-15, 02:25 PM
Finally completed the trio. Happy dance! :)

Crr008
06-22-15, 03:13 PM
Finally got the melodeer! I had tried Lulibison and Tubacan (in the order) over and over and got nothing but Armodillos and Magacores. I changed to Tubacan x Lulibison and finally got the melodeer. I'm relieved. My child however has yet to get this one.

ogreve
06-22-15, 03:39 PM
Hi,

@Ca7007 and sweethutch:
Thanks a lot for that explanation! So it can only give you single element animals. That does make sense in a way and is indeed very useful!
Wow, I hope I can get one, but better, two of those Crystal Unicorns. No luck so far though, despite many attempts...

Cheers,
Olafo

sweethutch
06-22-15, 04:31 PM
I was right! It in fact was a Melodeer!!!! The egg is in my nest now! Yay!!! Good luck to those of you still trying!

crystalrayn3
06-22-15, 06:51 PM
This trio & habitat are lovely! It took several tries but I finally bred the Melodeer. Looks great! The extra magnacores & armodillos helped contribute to my sprinkles :)

ninasidstorm8
06-22-15, 06:53 PM
Still no Melodeer. I have now reached 77 straight breeding attempts without getting anything better than a rare going back to May 20th when I bred my 3rd Grassquatch going for the Hedgehog to get the Pigmy (which I did get). Fourteen of the attempts were for the Melodeer. Previously, my worst streak was 41 breeding attempts without at least a Super Rare. Until this drought, I seem to average 1 Super Rare every 10 to 11 attempts, so I guess I am about 7 short in the last month.

I have been able to breed the Lullabison and the Tubacan since they are Rares (in fact I now have two of each) so it hasn't been a total disaster. I would like to get this one before the next update so I can move on to breeding something else. but I will only have one more attempt before then, so I am not holding my breath. Hope my luck turns around before it disappears from the Forest on Friday.

Congratulations to those that have a Melodeer and I hope that everyone still trying for the Melodeer gets one soon. Good Luck

GreasedLightening
06-22-15, 08:48 PM
Had many attempts myself, and finally got this one like Brooklyn did..bred two unicorns.

idrispad
06-23-15, 02:26 AM
I still haven't got any of the musical creatures.

This stinks.

PolarDini
06-23-15, 03:45 AM
Ditto on that! Been breeding since first hour of release and still nothing but armordillos! It's infuriating really! I'm beginning to wonder if there is some trick (to assist those without two crystal unicorns) lol! Seriously makes you want to toss the game whenever you see 12hr timer again huh?

PolarDini
06-23-15, 03:55 AM
I'm getting really tired of having to take Armordillos behind the barn every 12 hours. I don't have two unicorns to breed since I'm fairly low level, but I'm really hoping I don't get screwed over like I did buying the Space Place and never getting a Caturn. =/

This cracked me up so much lol! Mangy armordillos are infesting my farm too on this one! Must be at around 60 attempts now for a melodeer and 60 armordillos have been "taken behind the barn" lmao!

chippychan
06-23-15, 04:44 AM
Looks like my luck was decent again with this trio and I just managed to finish it on both my accounts. However, I did end up spending some gems to speed for Tubacan a couple days after it was available to make sure I had a good amount of time to try for the final Melodeer. After I sped for Tubacan I ended up breeding extras (of course :rolleyes:) but managed to get Melodeer without too much trouble. I'm very happy because I love the habitat and wanted it in my forest. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about the bad luck that so many people are having with this one and I'm sending my good-luck-vibes out there for everyone still trying!

I'm glad players had luck with using 2 unicorns. I'm very envious because I don't even have 1 yet, but at least I can go back to trying for one since I finished this trio. :)

idrispad
06-23-15, 11:37 AM
Ditto on that! Been breeding since first hour of release and still nothing but armordillos! It's infuriating really! I'm beginning to wonder if there is some trick (to assist those without two crystal unicorns) lol! Seriously makes you want to toss the game whenever you see 12hr timer again huh?

If it wasn't on an expensive ipad, I might well have physically tossed it!

Rosethornshurt
06-23-15, 12:22 PM
Like many others, I've been breeding the Lullabison and Tubacan and getting Armordillos again and again. Today the cycle was broken. I got a 9hr breed time. 9? I realize I'm new and not totally familiar with where to find all the cool answers but I can't figure out what Earth and Fire has a 9hr breed time. Can someone save me the 9hrs of anticipation and help me figure this out? Or point me in the right direction to find the answer, please. Thank you.

SummerNightSky
06-23-15, 12:29 PM
Like many others, I've been breeding the Lullabison and Tubacan and getting Armordillos again and again. Today the cycle was broken. I got a 9hr breed time. 9? I realize I'm new and not totally familiar with where to find all the cool answers but I can't figure out what Earth and Fire has a 9hr breed time. Can someone save me the 9hrs of anticipation and help me figure this out? Or point me in the right direction to find the answer, please. Thank you.
The only 9 hour possibility when breeding Lullabison with Tubacan is another Tubacan.

Rosethornshurt
06-23-15, 01:27 PM
The only 9 hour possibility when breeding Lullabison with Tubacan is another Tubacan.

Thanks! I feel dumb now. I was in such an Armordillo rut, the obvious illuded me. :rolleyes:

mimiamelia
06-23-15, 01:32 PM
Armordillo after armordillo....looks like I won't be able to complete the trio again. Should I even bother anymore?

Good luck to those still trying & congrats to those that completed their trio!

ninasidstorm8
06-23-15, 07:17 PM
It looks like my streak of not breeding a Super or Ultra Rare has ended at 80. I now have a 17 hour timer in the breeding den. I hope it is the Melodeer since I already have an Aperil Fool. The answer to that question will have to wait until tomorrow.

It has already taken me more tries to get this trio than any of the others with the exception of the Christmas Trio. It took me 51 tries to get the Santa Claws and I made it with a day remaining in the task. Lots of 3 hour Fairy Ferret fails for that one which did allow a lot more attempts.

Good Luck to everyone still trying.

ninasidstorm8
06-24-15, 01:36 PM
Although my streak of no Super Rares has ended, my 17 hour timer was an Aperil Fool, not a Melodeer. :( Next try, back to 12 hours. It looks like this one is going to go down to the wire.

Buttercup0001
06-24-15, 06:08 PM
No Melodeer yet. Just Armordillos and now a 14hr fail...I haven't given up hope yet :)

I finally managed to get a 17hr breed time this morning with my level 12 Tubacan and level 8 Lullabison...I did level my Tubacan up as all I was breeding were Armordillos and a few Volcamels when thr Tubacan was on lower levels...now the wait..please let it be a Melodeer and not another Aperil Fools(bred 6 of those pests trying for the Lullabison and Tubacan)..fingers crossed..:D

Clark_Wayne
06-25-15, 04:26 AM
I won't have melodeer ! (sigh) i have a 45h fail with with tubacan-dreambat !
Still a good fail : my 1st 45h ! (Happy dance)

sweetdeda
06-25-15, 04:38 AM

That's a great fail! Congrats. Sorry you will miss melodeer.

chippychan
06-25-15, 06:16 AM

Amazing! Congratulations!

I'd take a 45 Hour 'fail' over a Melodeer any day. :)

ogreve
06-25-15, 06:24 AM
Wow, here I *finally* am: just in time I can also call myself a member of the "Melodeer breeding attempt club". :P

By now there's preciously little time left to get it.

The short background is that I've been almost constantly breeding earth-fire since the release of the trio (only interrupted for two fruitless days of attempts at the Sapybara).

It wasn't until the 17th attempt that I got a Lullabison. I got a second Lullabison on my 25th attempt, an Aperil Fool (that I still needed) on my 31st attempt and finally, some 3 hours ago, the Tubacan on my 35th attempt.

Up until that time I had only done a tiny bit of speeding to sync some gaps between breeding and hatching here and there, but as we're so close to the deadline now, I wanted to have at least some 2-3 shots at the Melodeer.

Soooo, I just bit the bullet and I sped the following things:
-5:59h Tubacan breeding -> 6 gems
-8:59h Armordillo hatching -> 9 gems
-8:59h Tubacan hatching -> 9 gems
-9:59h Tubacan evolution -> 10 gems

Total: 34 gems. Ouch! I never spend so much on speeding through stuff, but I want to be able to have a few shots at the Melodeer...

After that sped evolution I had enough apples to bring the Tubacan to level 8 and bred it with my highest level Lullabison (level 12). That's what I'll be using for my very few attempts at the Melodeer. I'll try to feed both animals as much as possible (without evolving them, of course) before the deadline comes along.

I did make use of the empty nest to finally start hatching the Dread Panda, which is 1 of 4 animals I had in storage.

Tonight just before going to bed I'm going to speed the remainder of the Dread Panda hatching time and as little as possible of the first fail at the Melodeer, so I can put in another attempt overnight, and then if necessary one more tomorrow... Wish me luck! :P

So, this is where I'll pick it up over here, starting the numbering at number 36 (to reflect the breeding attempts at the first two animals):

36) Lullabison
37) 17 Hours. Aperil Fool :(
38) 12 Hours...

Update: I did indeed spend 9 gems to speed the Dread Panda hatching and 3 gems to speed the 12 hour breeding in the nest. It turned out to be another Lullabison! I'll keep it for quite some time to come. Then I selected the level 8 Tubacan and my level 8 Lullabison, focused hard on a positive outcome, sent that energy to the animals and locked in the breeding. 17 hours! Whichever it's going to be, will be kept for quite some time. It's either going to be a Melodeer, or my second Aperil Fool. Oh please let it be the Melodeer!

Update to the update: Well, what cruel irony. After that careful planning, speeding, etc. I got a 17 hours timer, and of course it was... an Aperil Fool. :(
I had one more shot and it gave me a 12 hour timer, of course....
Well then, no Melodeer for me. :(
In light of having gotten another Lullabison I preemptively bought a second Harmonic Hollow, in the hope/prospect that by now I'd perhaps have 5 musical animals. I'm not sure now what I'll do with it. If that last 12 hour timer is a Lullabison, I may keep it. If not, I may sell it...
Anyway. Over and done with. Let's hope tonight's update doesn't involve limited time breeding so I can move on to something of my own choice.

kelminak
06-25-15, 09:39 AM
I FINALLY got a 17 hour egg after chain breeding these stupid music animals and of course it was an Aperil Fool instead of a Melodeer. I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I got the first two animals on the first two days of the event and convinced myself that it was a good idea to buy the habitat, and now I feel like a moron for thinking I could actually complete the trio. I had such high expectations and now I'm left severely disappointed. Why are these animals so catastrophically rare that two weeks worth of breeding can't complete it??

Buttercup0001
06-26-15, 04:07 AM
I finally managed to get a 17hr breed time this morning with my level 12 Tubacan and level 8 Lullabison...I did level my Tubacan up as all I was breeding were Armordillos and a few Volcamels when thr Tubacan was on lower levels...now the wait..please let it be a Melodeer and not another Aperil Fools(bred 6 of those pests trying for the Lullabison and Tubacan)..fingers crossed..:D

It was a Melodeer, and in time to complete the goal :D

sweetdeda
06-26-15, 04:16 AM
Congrats Buttercup!

ogreve
06-26-15, 06:36 AM
It was a Melodeer, and in time to complete the goal :D

Congrats!
For a very brief moment I hoped I would complete this one just in time; finally got a Tubacan yesterday afternoon, sped through the breeding/hatching/evolving, had two shots at a Melodeer and on the second of them got a 17 hours timer, but well.... Guess what it was....
An Aperil Fool, of course.
Well then: No Melodeer for me. :/
Let's HOPE that tonight's update does not involve limited time breeding as I now REALLY want to get back to 4-element breeding.

Ca7007
06-26-15, 11:20 AM
The time for breeding the trio is over now. Funny because I wanted to see how much time left there was and there was only 18 seconds..
http://i.imgur.com/9tUaOka.png?1
I spent 25 gems to speed a rampage and now my 4th Lullabison to try one more time, and it resulted in 12 hrs. I didn't get my Lullabison and Tubacan until the last 2 weeks of the event, and spent 13 days trying to breed for the Melodeer and got no new animals. Same thing happened with the mamaroo and Valentine's trio. In case if you're curious, my results are here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82112-The-Tuneful-Trio-Pt-1-Lullabison&p=1121379&viewfull=1#post1121379) Looks like my Harmonic Hollow will be Melodeer-less. Congrats to everyone who got theirs!

RorJam
06-26-15, 11:37 AM
Didn't get it. Only 1 17 hr breed time it was an aperil fool. Really disappointed think I might sell the lulibison, tubocan and habitat kinda silly to not get the super rare. Spent the whole time melodeer was available breeding it and only 4 times was it not an armordilo. 2 lulibison 1 volcamel and aperil fool. Once again I fell for there trap of breeding this with that to get this. it's never worked for me in the past but I tried for them anyway. on top of that I'm still 12 animals or so behind by spending every chance breeding earth/fire. All for the aperil fool what a sick joke.

idrispad
06-26-15, 12:19 PM
No musical animals despite breeding from the start.

Not a single one.

I feel like ditching the entire game to be honest.

Hawksmoor
06-26-15, 12:27 PM
No musical animals despite breeding from the start.

Not a single one.

I feel like ditching the entire game to be honest.

Wow, that is extremely discouraging :-( I'm sorry to you and anyone else who wasn't able to complete the trio.

ninasidstorm8
06-26-15, 12:35 PM
I did some speed breeding yesterday to get the Melodeer in time and finally got it on my 33rd attempt. Breed 2 Aperil Fools, 3 Lullabisons, 3 Tubacans, and 1 Volcamel to go with the 23 Armordillos. It shocked me that the whole time I was breeding the Melodeer that I never got Magmacore or a rampage, although I already have them.

cocauina
06-26-15, 01:49 PM
I was able to breed 2 Lullabison's and the rest of the animals were duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates and so on..

This trio was must more harder to breed, it was like the Valentine trio, the easiest ones where the Christmas and Space trios, at least for me.

xenu8
06-26-15, 01:59 PM
All I got was lullabison over & over, that was extremely boring.

ninasidstorm8
06-26-15, 02:04 PM
I was able to breed 2 Lullabison's and the rest of the animals were duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates and so on..

This trio was must more harder to breed, it was like the Valentine trio, the easiest ones where the Christmas and Space trios, at least for me.

The xMas trio was the hardest for me before this one. I finally got the Santa Claws on the 50th try. Didn't have to speed that one since I had so many 3 hour fails. This has been a really bad breeding month for me.

ghabra
06-26-15, 02:22 PM
I Will be quitting the game. The designers seem to be teasing us. They're burning our nerves. I am tired of all this. First the super rare Spacial animal was made disallowed to breed after they disallowed their parents animals and now this one. I have wasted 20 days trying to breed the super rare Spacial element and now I have wasted another 21 days trying to breed the super rare harmonic element.
Bye.

cocauina
06-26-15, 03:49 PM
The xMas trio was the hardest for me before this one. I finally got the Santa Claws on the 50th try. Didn't have to speed that one since I had so many 3 hour fails. This has been a really bad breeding month for me.

But at least you didn't speed breeding and got all of them, for me, harder means, spend gems, not even get 2 of them, getting armordillos like a futebol team chasing a ball, aperil fools, volcamels and rampages like they are having a party without ending and to finish, getting magmacores that are super rare ones when I only wanted rare music ones.

Christmas was easy to get
Valentine was hard, has Love Dove one week before they expired
Space was easy, got Caturn in the final week
Music? Was horrible, 2 Lullabisons, a couple of magmacores, armodillos without endind, volcamels and rampages like rain and aperil fools that should be expired, April 1st already passed, we are in almost in July.. Just remove this monkey joke TL..

mimiamelia
06-26-15, 03:54 PM
This is just like the space trio, no melodeer/caturn for me, even though I've been trying ever since they were released. 2 weeks of nothing:(

Congrats to those who completed the trio.

azucita
06-27-15, 09:43 AM
hi everyone, just wondering if htis is over because i remember my pops saying it expires june 30...ayet i cant see them anymore in the shop, i still need melodeer...

ninasidstorm8
06-27-15, 09:55 AM
hi everyone, just wondering if htis is over because i remember my pops saying it expires june 30...ayet i cant see them anymore in the shop, i still need melodeer...

Yes, breeding of the Tuneful Trio is over. It is the Ice Cream Social World Event that ends on June 30.

kuppikahvia
06-27-15, 11:52 AM
Bye bye Melodeer... Well, I got a poker of Lullabisons and one lonely Tuba, can't really complain...

jessaug
06-27-15, 02:52 PM
I finally bred a Melodeer and it's sitting in the nest. I cannot purchase a Harmonic Hallow though, very frustrating. Is anyone else having this issue? Is it a bug?

cocauina
06-27-15, 03:40 PM
I finally bred a Melodeer and it's sitting in the nest. I cannot purchase a Harmonic Hallow though, very frustrating. Is anyone else having this issue? Is it a bug?

True.. I don't have the Harmonic Hallow in the market also.. Send an email to TL, they need to fix this, since there are players that did not bought the habitat and got the 17 hours timer in the last minutes but did not it was Melodeer since Aperil Fool has the same timer..

TL need to put the Harmonic Hallow back, after all the Lover's Lane and the Space Place is there also and the Valentine and Space Trio expired months ago.

Drachenia
06-27-15, 07:00 PM

Oh that's bad luck, the habitat for animals music was limited. You must now support team Lava write so that they can help you. Good Luck

chippychan
06-27-15, 07:41 PM
True.. I don't have the Harmonic Hallow in the market also.. Send an email to TL, they need to fix this, since there are players that did not bought the habitat and got the 17 hours timer in the last minutes but did not it was Melodeer since Aperil Fool has the same timer..

TL need to put the Harmonic Hallow back, after all the Lover's Lane and the Space Place is there also and the Valentine and Space Trio expired months ago.

Agreed. I actually noticed how the habitat was limited for the tuneful trio (as opposed to how they were NOT limited for Valentine & Cosmic) so I went ahead and bought it immediately before having bred the animals 'just-in-case'. I was lucky enough to be successful in breeding them so it was worth the purchase.

However, once you get further in the game it's not much of a risk to buy a 500k habitat since coins stop being an issue. I mean, even if you don't finish the trio it doesn't really matter if you 'wasted' 500k when you have millions anyway. But I feel it's a huge problem for newer players.

I remember when I started and one of my accounts managed to get all 3 valentine animals and the Matripony sat in my nest for DAYS while I saved up enough for the habitat. :rolleyes:

jessaug
06-27-15, 07:50 PM
I just emailed the support team, I will post what I find out!

cocauina
06-27-15, 07:56 PM
Oh that's bad luck, the habitat for animals music was limited. You must now support team Lava write so that they can help you. Good Luck

So it was the Valentine and Space trio habitat limited, but TL did not removed the habitats from the market

Agreed. I actually noticed how the habitat was limited for the tuneful trio (as opposed to how they were NOT limited for Valentine & Cosmic) so I went ahead and bought it immediately before having bred the animals 'just-in-case'. I was lucky enough to be successful in breeding them so it was worth the purchase.

However, once you get further in the game it's not much of a risk to buy a 500k habitat since coins stop being an issue. I mean, even if you don't finish the trio it doesn't really matter if you 'wasted' 500k when you have millions anyway. But I feel it's a huge problem for newer players.

I remember when I started and one of my accounts managed to get all 3 valentine animals and the Matripony sat in my nest for DAYS while I saved up enough for the habitat. :rolleyes:

The Valentine and Space trio had the limited tag also, buts ince players had the third animal a couple minutes before the trio desappear, TL did not remove the habitats, don't understand why they removed the Music habitat..

I bought the habitat after my first animal, but currently I only have 2 Lullabisons.

I have a bunch of coins that I don't know what to do with them..

The first trio I got was the Christmas trio, we had a special habitat but it cost gems, no thanks, so the new element was christmas, but 2 animals had also the red element and the other had the green element. So no special habitat needed.
Valentine trio, 1 Love Dove and 4 Smitten Kittens. Space trio, 2 Plutopus, 2 Lemurcurys and 1 Caturn. Music trio was a disaster, 2 Lullabisons, a team of armordillos, a group of rampages, around less than 5 Volcamels and Magmacores and 1 or 2 clowns, aperil fool.

ogreve
06-29-15, 01:20 AM
Hmm, I'm a bit stuck with a different dilemma: after continuously trying for three weeks up until 1 day before the end of the musical animals breeding I only had two Lullabisons (for which I did already have the Harmonic Hollow habitat). I was about to force-breed a 3rd Lullabison moments before the event ended, so I'd at least have the habitat filled with Lullabisons. Then all of a sudden matters got a whole lot better, as the afternoon before the event's end I finally got a Tubacan and it was followed by a 12 hour timer that turned out to be another Lullabison, so that's 4 music animals. Next thing I know, just on the eve of the event's end I get a 17 hours timer which could have been the Melodeer, in which case it would be music animal nr. 5. I figured out a way to sell some duplicates and freed space for a SECOND Harmonic Hollow habitat. But... the 17 hours timer as an Aperil Fool. :(
By then there was not really anymore time to force-breed more Tubacans or Lullabisons, other than by blowing a lot of gems on speeding the Aperil Fool and another 12 hour timer animal in the den. I crossed my fingers and hoped the 12 hour one to be another Lullabison, but no, it was an Armordillo. Dang, 2 habitats for 4 animals.
For now I'm keeping them and have evenly spread the animals. My first Lullabison is 3 hours away from becoming epic. I'll do the same to the Tubacan too and shall raise the other Lullabisons at least to level 10 or 11 or so. I'm not sure yet what to do with the habitat. Once I sell it, it's gone forever, it seems (unless TL returns it to the shop) and for now I can still manage without HAVING to sell it, so I'll keep it a while, I guess.