PDA

View Full Version : New Animal: SAPYBARA(Relisted May 17)

cardinalpsy
06-12-15, 11:53 AM
Managed to get mine with emerald and rock rhino. Breeding time 13 hrs. Good luck everyone!

mymummy789
06-12-15, 11:57 AM
Too many new creatures! I haven't managed to get the first of the tuneful trio yet - I keep getting magma cores which are supposed to be super rare!!!!!! It seems very cruel to have a limited animal released when there are already three limited ones to try for :(

EviBrooklyn
06-12-15, 11:57 AM
Oh wow there are 5 limited animals as of right now.. What the heck

Ca7007
06-12-15, 11:59 AM
Cool creature, but too many limited animals as of now to breed for it, I haven't even gotten any Tuneful Trio animals yet.. good luck to those who will try for it though :)

knj00
06-12-15, 12:02 PM
Oh wow there are 5 limited animals as of right now.. What the heck

My thoughts exactly.

This is crazy... out of the 4 breedable ones my head is spinning on what to try for. I think I'm going to keep trying for the Trio though so I'm going to miss out on this one. :(

MaribouMay
06-12-15, 12:05 PM
A limited SR during a trio? Insert cursing here. I will completely ignore the existence of this one in order to maintain my sanity.

Drachenia
06-12-15, 12:17 PM
Hello I Spaybara have bought because I know that it takes a lot of luck to the 3 music to breed animals. There are only 4 to breed animals limit, because Craguar is not to breed.

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150612/jsomhzun.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

SummerNightSky
06-12-15, 12:34 PM
Thank you Storm8 for making me less likely to buy gems lol

I don't know whether I'll try for this one, guess it depends on if I really feel like I need to take a break from Lullabison/Tubacan hunting. I'd hate to try for this one, fail, then fail at getting any of the Tuneful Trio and wonder if an extra week would have made a difference :/

A2TUDE
06-12-15, 01:24 PM
Pandof and rhino 13hrs

A2TUDE
06-12-15, 01:30 PM
Had to double post my edits mucking up

Pandof and rhino 13hrs and 12hrs evolution

ogreve
06-12-15, 02:08 PM
Hmmmm,
I have yet to get the first of the Tuneful Trio, but I was about to take a bit of a break from that. I may choose to do something that may sound odd: I may go for a 4 element breeding of one of the following kinds: nature-earth-fire-dark or nature-earth-fire-water.
Both of these COULD give me a Unicorn for which I've tried so many times now and still haven't got, and both combinations can give me each of the limited animals as well as quite a few others that I don't have yet. I think I'll first go for a nature-earth-fire-dark. I'll probably interchange it with more focused earth-fire and nature-earth attempts. But, having said that, the Armordillo spell was just somewhat broken as the last two breeding attempts were a Rampage and a Magmacore...
Hmm, decisions, decisions...

Olafo

sweetdeda
06-12-15, 03:22 PM
Way too much going on! there's too many limited animals to try for right now, after 25 failed attempts for the second of the trio, and now 2 new limited animals released on the same day, while a tournament is going on..... Yes frustration is going to start creeping in.... Good luck everyone.

ogreve
06-12-15, 03:35 PM
Hi,

Hehehe, well just for the heck of it I tried a 4 element breeding of the Chocolate Rabbit and the Twilight Troll; alas, no 45 hour timer, but... out of 34 possible outcomes, I got a 12 hour timer! I checked and it can only be the Lullabison or yet another Armordillo.
This same trick worked a charm with the Ladypug, which I instantly got with a similar 4-element breeding. Will lightning strike twice, or will "common" statistics prevail with it being YAA (= Yet Another Armordillo)....
I just moved a Magmacore to the nest, so it'll take some 15 more hours before I can check...

Hawksmoor
06-12-15, 05:02 PM
This one was worrying me, all these limiteds all at once. But I was fortunate to get it with Ancient Sloth and Treebra. Good luck to whoever''s trying for it!

Hawksmoor
06-12-15, 05:05 PM
Hi,

Hehehe, well just for the heck of it I tried a 4 element breeding of the Chocolate Rabbit and the Twilight Troll; alas, no 45 hour timer, but... out of 34 possible outcomes, I got a 12 hour timer! I checked and it can only be the Lullabison or yet another Armordillo.
This same trick worked a charm with the Ladypug, which I instantly got with a similar 4-element breeding. Will lightning strike twice, or will "common" statistics prevail with it being YAA (= Yet Another Armordillo)....
I just moved a Magmacore to the nest, so it'll take some 15 more hours before I can check...

Good luck, I hope it's a Lullabison!

ogreve
06-13-15, 09:21 AM
Good luck, I hope it's a Lullabison!

Thanks, so did I, but no. It was ANOTHER Armordillo :(
I tried the same combination again and was thrilled to see a 9 hour timer appear, until I checked the possible breeding outcomes: 3 commons, all of which I already long since have (Firefox, Plantlers, Racmoon), 1 rare (Tubacan) and 1 super rare (Flyerfox). Those last two would be EXCELLENT outcomes, but against the odds of the three commons it will probably be more likely that it will snow here in July than that it's going to be either of those two... :(

Cheers,
Olafo

LonePudding
06-13-15, 10:14 AM
Should've made this the same element as the Treent. They belong together IMO.

SummerNightSky
06-14-15, 07:48 PM
Many Plantlers in a row
Oh how I wish they'd leave me alone
All I want is an animal I've not met
A Bamboon! A Grassquatch!
A Sapybara better yet!
Alas, I fear I'm about to go nuts
These tree deer sure are a pain in the butt.

Geez, I'm getting all poetic. LOL.
(Never fear Chloe, as my first Plantlers, I still love you)

jim23cash
06-15-15, 12:13 PM
Does anyone know what animal this one is based on?

chippychan
06-15-15, 12:18 PM
Does anyone know what animal this one is based on?

I'm pretty sure it's based on a capybara. :)

jim23cash
06-15-15, 12:21 PM
I'm pretty sure it's based on a capybara. :)

Thank you, I'm sure you are right. :D

LizBaker
06-18-15, 05:06 AM
Finally got a 13hr breeding with Ancient Sloth and Werewolf :):):):):)

ogreve
06-18-15, 06:08 AM
Two days ago I got fed up with the straight earth-fire breeding attempts that have only produced one Lullabison and apart from that a lot of "undesired Armordillo collateral damage" and even 3 Magmacores, but no Aperil Fool, nor a Tubacan.
I first switched to breeding using 4 elements: music-earth-fire-nature, so I would have a shot at a Unicorn too. Nothing good after two tries of that, so up til the end of the Sapybara's limited availability period I shall try straight earth-nature tries.
There's only 5 possible outcomes of this combination, but nothing good has been gotten yet, whereas I still need 3 (!) distinct animals of this combination. :(

Here's what I've gotten so far:
1) Fairy Ferret (gotten with a 4-element attempt [Lullabison + Vinotaur])
2) Planters (gotten with a 4-element attempt [Lullabison + Vinotaur])
3) Plantlers (Rock Rhino + Pyro Pony)
4) Plantlers (Ancient Sloth + Hedgehog)
5) Hedgehog (Rock Rhino + Pyro Pony) [it goes without saying that that 14 hrs timer of course wouldn't be the Grassquatch I still need... :(]
6) Plantlers (Rock Rhino + Pyro Pony)

Well, when the current Plantlers is done breeding I'll probably speed the remaining 5 hours of the Hedgehog so I can have one more go at this combination before it expires, and before I get back to one more week of pain on the other frustrating set of earth-fire breeding for the Musical animals. I know I shouldn't be saying nor thinking this, but whereas previous limited animals have sometimes come to me in a "fruitful" way (either by getting the desired animal, or some good "collateral damage" animal(s)), these two sets of breeding have been extremely disappointing in terms of "net results". So far, the only real keeper was a single Lullabison. Sure, I got 3 Magmacores too, but I already had one. I'm keeping them for now, as cash cows, until I run out of space and have to sell them off. No Aperil Fool yet, no Tubacan, therefore also no Melodeer, no Sapybara, no Bamboon and no Grassquatch...
Oh please if I can't get a Sapybara nor a Tubacan nor Melodeer, please let the fails at least produce SOME of the other animals I'm still missing...

Update: I just did precisely the above.... One last shot at it with an Epic Ancient Sloth and a level 12 Hedgehog and... got a 10 hours timer! Not bad! The Sapybara will not make its way to my forest, unfortunately, but at least I'm getting a Bamboon, which is one of the animals I needed still!

So the last of this breeding line is:

7) 10 hours: Bamboon!

calvinxx
06-18-15, 07:30 AM
I'm at about my 50th Plantlers from loads of speed breeding. I got 6 Hedgehogs, 2 Bamboons and 1 Grassquatch which I didn't have so that was exciting but still seriously this thing is impossible to breed

Edit: So after this rant I bred him with Emerald Dragon and Lullabison!! I can't wait!! Lol2097420974

chippychan
06-18-15, 08:32 AM
I'm at about my 50th Plantlers from loads of speed breeding. I got 6 Hedgehogs, 2 Bamboons and 1 Grassquatch which I didn't have so that was exciting but still seriously this thing is impossible to breed

Edit: So after this rant I bred him with Emerald Dragon and Lullabison!! I can't wait!! Lol2097420974

Congrats on finally getting it! :)

I got this one on my main account after 4 Plantlers so I feel pretty lucky. I'm still trying on my second account before going back to try for the Melodeer... so far just Plantlers on that one.

SummerNightSky
06-18-15, 10:37 AM
I've gotten nothing but Plantlers. I'd be happy if I got anything besides a Plantlers after this week of Earth-Nature breeding. I still need Bamboon, Hedgehog, and Grassquatch, and of course Sapybara (unless I have a stroke of luck, not getting that one).

Then it's back to Earth-Fire breeding for Lullabison and Tubacan. Hopefully the Turtle Dove is tournament, so I'm not torn between whether to breed for that or continue breeding for the Music animals.

deadpixel
06-18-15, 07:36 PM
Yeah! Got it on a first try with rock rhino and pandaffodil; just in time to get the 2 gem reward too. Finally, some nice luck; took forever to get the melodeer :(

idrispad
06-18-15, 10:29 PM
I'm completely fed up with trying to breed these animals. It's utterly pointless. I have none of the musical creatures and I don't have this despite breeding constantly for one or the other :(

SummerNightSky
06-19-15, 06:30 AM
Welp, made one last breeding attempt and it was a Plantlers. Disappointing, since I still need the 3 other Earth/Nature non-limited animals, but at least I got exp, sweet sprinkles, and explosives out of it. Back to the Musical Trio lol.

tuffyjkitten
06-19-15, 11:13 AM
Every single attempt was a Plantlers. Such a waste of time.

ninasidstorm8
06-19-15, 11:28 AM
Goodbye Sapybara, never even had a chance to try for you. Maybe sometime you will return.

luna2cute
06-19-15, 03:51 PM
I just got it before it disappeared. Just using basic elements. Was very shocked.

ninasidstorm8
06-19-15, 03:57 PM
I just got it before it disappeared. Just using basic elements. Was very shocked.

Congratulations.

sweetdeda
06-19-15, 04:01 PM
Congrats to those that got Sapybara, I never really got a chance to try, too busy failing on the music trio.

steindauw
06-21-15, 02:50 PM
Yeeeah, way too many limited animals at once here. Never had a chance with this one. Got lucky with the first two tuneful trio animals, so trying for the melodeer before the time runs out.

Spent some gems on speeding up that not-even-two-day tournament, but I won't be buying any for real money. I'd be a lot more likely to spend actual money on these games, if TL's tactics weren't so obviously underhanded. I don't understand why every mobile game dev thinks it's a good idea to try to exasperate its customers into shelling out money for gems and whatnot.

mrhammy48
06-21-15, 06:31 PM
I had down time evolving so I tried and got one planters and two 14 hour fails. Go figure.