PDA

View Full Version : Variate the Goals a Bit

Wipeout4321
06-12-15, 10:59 AM
I think goals as of late have been way too formulaic and there should be more change between goal sets.

One thing is the final prize. Some ideas are:

-a free dip in a mystery box

-a special appliance

-10,000,000 coins (or it could start at 10,000,000 coins and lower by a coin every second).

-finish any collection

-a special die that you roll to determines what you win.

Or how about sometimes instead of two appliances you could only have a new appliance with six recipes or just unlock six recipes on appliances like the Basic Stove

And please make goals so they're harder and we actually have to work for the prize.

Thank you for giving us less time this month as well:D

bobbyrae
06-12-15, 11:15 AM
And please make goals so they're harder and we actually have to work for the prize.

What about lower level and coin poor players who also want to play?

Wipeout4321
06-12-15, 11:45 AM
Maybe they could have different divisions for people with different amounts of coins. As well as making goal recipes have better earnings ;)

meme1098
06-12-15, 02:29 PM
1-hour recipes are way too short for goals. The first recipes on a goal appliance shouldn't be any less than 3 hours. Then the next recipe 4, 5 or 6 hours. And the last recipe 7 or 8 hours. Also they should have more servings as well. Please no less than 500 servings for any recipe.

At least then, most players wouldn't be done with the goal in a weeks time.

bobbyrae
06-12-15, 06:10 PM
1-hour recipes are way too short for goals. The first recipes on a goal appliance shouldn't be any less than 3 hours. Then the next recipe 4, 5 or 6 hours. And the last recipe 7 or 8 hours. Also they should have more servings as well. Please no less than 500 servings for any recipe.

At least then, most players wouldn't be done with the goal in a weeks time.

For a lower level player who doesn't have the number of oven slots that a higher level player has, longer timed recipes can be extremely challenging. They appreciate having one hour and two hour recipes since they are struggling to make food quickly so that they can have money to continue on with the goals. For some lower level players the goals are very challenging as they now stand.
When asking for changes in game please remember that not everyone has 18 slots or more open and not everyone has millions of coins sitting in reserve, and not everyone has hoardes of food sitting on counters earning money.

Wipeout4321
06-12-15, 07:32 PM
When asking for changes in game please remember that not everyone has 18 slots or more open and not everyone has millions of coins sitting in reserve, and not everyone has hoardes of food sitting on counters earning money.

Maybe they could have different divisions for people with different amounts of coins. As well as making goal recipes have better earnings

There is your solution right there.

deekathleen
06-12-15, 08:17 PM
There is your solution right there.

So if you have different divisions, come goal time, how do I know what parts to gift who?
I personally would not bother with a goal whose prize was coins or one free chance at a box prize.
I would agree that just using one appliance with six recipes would be nice.

In what way would you want them to make them more complicated?

sally_brown
06-12-15, 10:20 PM
For a lower level player who doesn't have the number of oven slots that a higher level player has, longer timed recipes can be extremely challenging. They appreciate having one hour and two hour recipes since they are struggling to make food quickly so that they can have money to continue on with the goals. For some lower level players the goals are very challenging as they now stand.
When asking for changes in game please remember that not everyone has 18 slots or more open and not everyone has millions of coins sitting in reserve, and not everyone has hoardes of food sitting on counters earning money.On the other hand, it's quite possible to finish the goals within the allotted time with only two goal ovens. I do it every month. You don't need a dozen ovens to do it, and you don't need as many coins on hand to buy the goal ovens if you don't buy a dozen. Secondly, I'm sure I'm not alone in not having time during the work day to cook one hour recipes. Not to mention I have things going on when I get home from work and I can't always check the game that frequently. So what ends up happening is either I just don't cook, or they spoil. Coins wasted on spoiled food would be a huge problem for newer players who don't have millions of extra coins like I do. With three-hour recipes, I can at least check in and cook more during my lunch break and then once or twice when I get home. I can actually get more completed in a day on a three-hour recipe than a one-hour recipe.

deekathleen
06-13-15, 10:50 AM
I have a neighbor who has had the lemonade stand since yesterday, she must have gemmed her way through the entire goal.