PDA

View Full Version : Teacup Dragon

cocauina
06-12-15, 05:19 AM
Relisted on September 14, 2018 for Limited time:

Breedable
On sale for 100 Gold

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/8/82/EggTeacup.png/revision/latest?cb=20150612200528

Rare - 9 hours
Pink + White + Purple
1,000 Gold - on sale for 200 Gold

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20883&d=1434111558 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20883&d=1434111558)

This new miniature creature, who will love living on your big Island, will be sure to have fun playing in the footprints of bigger Dragons. Make a wee new friend with the adorable Teacup Dragon in Dragon Story!

Annica5
06-12-15, 05:31 AM
I bet it is pink and white! I've tried more than 40 times for Neverending and gotten 1 Laserlight and the rest Loves. Might be a dash of purple, that means Luck too! Lots of love and luck, how can I complain?
Cute dragon tho, will try for it!

PrincessCouture2014
06-12-15, 05:50 AM
Another???? God! Help me.

sarydactl
06-12-15, 06:57 AM
Pink, Purple, and White would be cute. I'm all for hard-to-obtain breedables. This, plus neon and archangel, are pretty fun targets with tons of nice fails (and also some not-nice ones...looking at you, Poison and Luck). Thankfully, I'm a new player with enough habitat space to fit these dragons. Hopefully by the time my island's full, there will be a second island or something to use ; v; .

Kennedward
06-12-15, 07:02 AM
Finally! A new dragon with a type that I would go for:cool:

kjbrogren
06-12-15, 10:07 AM
Another???? God! Help me.

Hahaღ too funny! I feel the same way :/ I just wanted that Bliss dragon... now im whining...

I def looks like it will be light cuz the habitat is for white dragons. Im just not sure if it will be purple or pink or even both.

amerirish
06-12-15, 10:19 AM
This one is really super cute :) I hope it's not limited!

mommaduex
06-12-15, 10:20 AM
this one is really super cute :) i hope it's not limited!

Agreed! :D

Drachenia
06-12-15, 10:43 AM
Ouch ouch what I'm committed a crime? I have 32 hours Titan, I breed with Valentine / Anubis :( :(

meoconlunar
06-12-15, 10:48 AM
I bought it, this cutie saves me (after about 15 island dragons when trying for Bliss )

Annica5
06-12-15, 10:50 AM
Ouch ouch what I'm committed a crime? I have 32 hours Titan, I breed with Valentine / Anubis :( :(

Oh no! Feel your pain! And there I was worrying about Luck 17 hours....

amerirish
06-12-15, 10:56 AM
I bought it, this cutie saves me (after about 15 island dragons when trying for Bliss )

AMEN! I have two stupid Islands on my nests right now so I'm going to buy it tomorrow. I missed out on Bliss :(

amerirish
06-12-15, 10:57 AM

Rarity: Rare
Type: Pink White Purple
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335 Exp

jim23cash
06-12-15, 11:17 AM

Rarity: Rare
Type: Pink White Purple
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335 Exp

I think it's very cute! I really don't see how they can call it rare, as it has white, Pink and purple. Pink is harder than black to breed true, it goes to red and/or white almost every time! Purple can also split, although not as bad as Pink! They might say it's rare, but I bet it's super hard to get! 200 gold is a bargain for a 3 color with Pink, IMO.
Good Luck Everyone! :D. Annie

freshfunin2008
06-12-15, 12:02 PM
Is this the 1st pink, white, purple triple color? Good luck everyone

PrincessCouture2014
06-12-15, 12:07 PM
Pink, Purple, and White would be cute. I'm all for hard-to-obtain breedables. This, plus neon archangel, are pretty fun targets with tons of nice fails (and also some not-nice ones...looking at you, Poison and Luck). Thankfully, I'm a new player with enough habitat space to fit these dragons. Hopefully by the time my island's full, there will be a second island or something to use ; v; .

Wow! Being a new player u have quite a number of champs. But I agree its super cute n comes down under the slot of must have along with its many brother n sisters for example Divine, never ending, porcelain and many more. Pink is my favorite n I have a weakness for it. So I want all pinks in my island

PrincessCouture2014
06-12-15, 12:08 PM
Hahaღ too funny! I feel the same way :/ I just wanted that Bliss dragon... now im whining...

I def looks like it will be light cuz the habitat is for white dragons. Im just not sure if it will be purple or pink or even both.

Me too... I tried for Bliss but failed and I never expected this dragon to be this cute. I so want it.

barbaraann72
06-12-15, 12:18 PM
Bought this lil gal - too cute to not!

Pink, purple, white, AND miniature? My inner Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls) needed it.

redstar177
06-12-15, 01:41 PM
I think it's very cute! I really don't see how they can call it rare, as it has white, Pink and purple. Pink is harder than black to breed true, it goes to red and/or white almost every time! Purple can also split, although not as bad as Pink! They might say it's rare, but I bet it's super hard to get! 200 gold is a bargain for a 3 color with Pink, IMO.
Good Luck Everyone! :D. Annie

Although I agree with you that a Pink triple type is never easy to breed, I want to point out that purple actually does not split. Although you make the purple type with Red/Blue, it is the only composite type that doesn't split into its components.

Tinkerbel48
06-12-15, 01:57 PM
20896 I think this is it! Hopefully..

cocauina
06-12-15, 01:58 PM
20896 I think this is it! Hopefully..

That's Twilight egg.

Teacup Egg is this one

Tinkerbel48
06-12-15, 02:00 PM
Ughhhhh :(

cocauina
06-12-15, 02:00 PM
Ughhhhh :(

If you don't have it, that's a good fail, since the Twilight dragon is pink and purple :)

Tinkerbel48
06-12-15, 02:03 PM
If you don't have it, that's a good fail, since the Twilight dragon is pink and purple :)

Yes! I just looked it up and it's a super rare, so I'm good with it :)

Tinkerbel48
06-12-15, 02:05 PM
Ok thanks for showing the egg, will try again :)

cocauina
06-12-15, 02:06 PM
Yes! I just looked it up and it's a super rare, so I'm good with it :)

Ok thanks for showing the egg, will try again :)

When we have a new dragon, that's not a common it's always good :p

You're welcome, good luck! :)

jim23cash
06-12-15, 02:48 PM
Although I agree with you that a Pink triple type is never easy to breed, I want to point out that purple actually does not split. Although you make the purple type with Red/Blue, it is the only composite type that doesn't split into its components.

Huh, I guess I never noticed that, although now that you mention it, I'm not able to remember it splitting. Thanks, you learn something new all the time, :D

kristen6207
06-12-15, 07:02 PM
So funny that's how my nests look right now with the same exact eggs in them lol. It is the twilight I don't have it so I'm happy :)

zaccy678
06-12-15, 11:31 PM
Surprisingly, I'm not really feeling this one, and I love my pink dragons :o

The Epic form just doesn't look very epic to me...

tito786
06-13-15, 03:54 AM
I am still looking for flamingo. I will change my breeding combination to Lotus/Tiny so that I can have possibilities for both.

kjbrogren
06-13-15, 06:15 AM
Well i tried cotton candy and bubblegum yest and got charm fail. So today I changed my combo to virtue and manticore now I have a 9hr breed time. Its either teacup or twighlight :) yay Ill take either ;)

sipland
06-13-15, 07:02 AM
First attempt: Cotton Candy x Luck and got a Messenger which I'm very happy with.
Second attempt: Cotton Candy x Hypnotic and have a 9 hr wait ... will be more than happy with Teacup or Twight as well! :)

rasike
06-13-15, 07:10 AM
I wonder how long it will be available at the sale price. I am not sure if I should buy it, because I don't like it's look so much, and it is just rare. I only bought four dragons for gold so far, and they all were super rare and had three colours (Divine, Morning glory, Sparkler and Archangel). I think I will try to breed the Teacup dragon first. The first two tries (Melody/Cotton Candy x Anubis) gave me Charm and Luck.

Mythdefied
06-13-15, 09:24 AM
I just bought it. 200 gold is worth all the time I'd spent trying, and likely failing to breed this. I can concentrate on other ones now.

kristen6207
06-13-15, 10:01 AM
Yeah I might be doing the same thing. ��

kjbrogren
06-13-15, 03:15 PM
Well i tried cotton candy and bubblegum yest and got charm fail. So today I changed my combo to virtue and manticore now I have a 9hr breed time. Its either teacup or twighlight :) yay Ill take either ;)

So it ended up being a twighlight :) yay I'll take it!

cocauina
06-13-15, 04:36 PM
I wonder how long it will be available at the sale price. I am not sure if I should buy it, because I don't like it's look so much, and it is just rare. I only bought four dragons for gold so far, and they all were super rare and had three colours (Divine, Morning glory, Sparkler and Archangel). I think I will try to breed the Teacup dragon first. The first two tries (Melody/Cotton Candy x Anubis) gave me Charm and Luck.

There's literally a pop up when you open the game for the first time in the day saying when the sale ends.

sipland
06-13-15, 05:24 PM
First attempt: Cotton Candy x Luck and got a Messenger which I'm very happy with.
Second attempt: Cotton Candy x Hypnotic and have a 9 hr wait ... will be more than happy with Teacup or Twilight as well! :)

I now have a Teacup sitting on my nest! I'm never this lucky when I'm trying for something specific!

lindseyny
06-13-15, 08:41 PM
I've been breeding Origami and Cotton Candy for about a week straight trying for 2 other dragons and today I got 9 hours...Teacup! So excited. :D

lindseyny
06-13-15, 08:42 PM
I've been breeding Origami and Cotton Candy for about a week straight trying for 2 other dragons and today I got 9 hours...Teacup! So excited. :D

Actually Origami x Melody.

bakerystoe
06-13-15, 10:30 PM
It's too cute and adorable but I can't and shouldn't buy it even I have enough money:(( I gonna breed it

rasike
06-14-15, 03:29 AM
There's literally a pop up when you open the game for the first time in the day saying when the sale ends.
Thank you very much! I got this pop up today too.

spooks2
06-14-15, 08:57 AM
I got a nine hour egg! And now we wait. It would be my first limited time dragon!

cocauina
06-14-15, 09:12 AM
I got a nine hour egg! And now we wait. It would be my first limited time dragon!

9hrs can be Twilight and Teacup. I already got 2 Twilight dragons, that are Super Rare when Teacup is only Rare, oh the odds from breeding are just ridiculous.

belarica
06-14-15, 09:25 AM
Thank you very much! I got this pop up today too.

Is it limited? I thought only the sale on it was limited

rasike
06-14-15, 09:45 AM
Is it limited? I thought only the sale on it was limited

No, it's not limited, just the sale is limited.

spooks2
06-14-15, 11:17 AM
9hrs can be Twilight and Teacup. I already got 2 Twilight dragons, that are Super Rare when Teacup is only Rare, oh the odds from breeding are just ridiculous.

Yeah, that's why I gotta wait to know for sure that it is a teacup. Well I don't have twilight either so I'm happy either way!

spooks2
06-14-15, 11:18 AM
No, it's not limited, just the sale is limited.

It's not? And i was trying and trying like I was gonna miss it like I did bliss ):

Kennedward
06-14-15, 12:31 PM
Not gonna spend my gold on this, I rather save for gold producing dragons

belarica
06-14-15, 03:11 PM
One account hatching teacup, the other is breeding a luck.

spooks2
06-14-15, 07:42 PM
Got a nine hour egg but it was a twilight. Still happy though.

rasike
06-15-15, 04:52 AM
Not gonna spend my gold on this, I rather save for gold producing dragons
I decided to do the same. I hope there will be a treasure dragons sale this year. I hope I will not loose my gold in traps.

andromedablack
06-15-15, 05:55 AM
Got it after 5-6 tries with Anubis + Cotton Candy! Also got 2 Messenger fails, not bad at all! :D So glad I didn't buy it and decided to breed it!

rasike
06-15-15, 06:37 AM
Got it after 5-6 tries with Anubis + Cotton Candy! Also got 2 Messenger fails, not bad at all! :D So glad I didn't buy it and decided to breed it!

Congratulations! I will try to breed it too. Messenger would be nice fail. I only got Charms and Lucks so far.

janiebond007
06-15-15, 06:57 AM
Soo Cute! I'm trying to breed and got a pixie at first so I can't complain too much. 2nd attempt was luck.... I see myself being unlucky with lucks to show for all my efforts. Time will tell.

Cas623
06-18-15, 05:52 AM
Managed to breed Teacup on one account using Anubis & Cotton Candy...however, no success on other accounts

belarica
06-18-15, 06:05 AM
Got it hatching now, used twilight x bubble gum

tuffyjkitten
06-19-15, 07:50 AM
I got Teacup immediately after getting Neverending and now I can't remember which combo was for which dragon! I was so shocked to get 2 pink hybrids in a row that I never wrote it down. One was Pixie and Cotton Candy and the other was Melody and Bubblegum.

Kennedward
06-19-15, 02:42 PM
I decided to do the same. I hope there will be a treasure dragons sale this year. I hope I will not loose my gold in traps.

Play carefully and you'll be able to avoid them

Cas623
06-20-15, 11:12 AM
I got it with Anubis and Cotton Candy on my island, now if I can get it on the remainder islands.

redstar177
06-20-15, 11:38 AM
I got mine as a lucky "fail" with Boo + Pride

kooky panda
09-14-18, 11:03 AM
Teacup Dragon is on sale!

FireballFarm
09-14-18, 02:59 PM
I thought Teacup was a permanent breedable dragon? The 'sales' lately have been for breedable dragons, like Siamese and Summer Elf, and figured this was more of the same.

ETA: yep. just checked and players have reported breeding Teacup in July and in April.

Emmajlb
09-14-18, 03:15 PM
I thought Teacup was a permanent breedable dragon? The 'sales' lately have been for breedable dragons, like Siamese and Summer Elf, and figured this was more of the same.

ETA: yep. just checked and players have reported breeding Teacup in July and in April.

Ye I only got it in July or August.

Phoenix406
09-14-18, 04:34 PM
Yep, it's always there. I have tried for it a little bit but not been able to breed it yet. I guess it's cool when they put breedable dragons on sale because if someone really wants it but has been unable to buy it, they might get it. But I don't buy the permanent dragons because I can always keep trying to breed them.

FireballFarm
09-14-18, 06:16 PM
Yep, it's always there. I have tried for it a little bit but not been able to breed it yet. I guess it's cool when they put breedable dragons on sale because if someone really wants it but has been unable to buy it, they might get it. But I don't buy the permanent dragons because I can always keep trying to breed them.

Yeah, I am the same way. If it's breedable I won't buy it, even if I've been trying for it for years. It becomes personal, an affront, and I will breed that flippin' dragon or, so help me, die trying. :D I've got a list.

AnnirasSweets
09-14-18, 08:33 PM

Thank goodness others posted that Teacup was already listed, thought I was going crazy! It was one that I remember thinking was going to be impossible to get but was surprisingly a quick breed for me. As for buying vs. breeding: I also have the hard rule of not purchasing breedables and now with the Codex I won't craft them either. If I can't breed it, it doesn't deserve my Gold or Essence either, lol.

Yeah, I am the same way. If it's breedable I won't buy it, even if I've been trying for it for years. It becomes personal, an affront, and I will breed that flippin' dragon or, so help me, die trying. :D I've got a list.

Oh, the list! The dreaded list that every collector has that is both a point of pride and disgust. For me it was Triple Rainbow, I had been trying to breed that sucker for yeeears until one day a random Bingo Breeding tossed it out. While elated I could cross it off my list, I was sort of angry that I got it without purposely trying. Now it's a tie between Valiant (the last diamond I need) or Prime Loyal that I can't seem to breed despite constantly trying.