PDA

View Full Version : Animal level and rarity

zaccy678
06-11-15, 06:08 PM
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question!

When there is an active battleground / tourney we can see a list of our animals, which also states their rarity level (in the list of opponents).

How can we find this info easily (or can we?) when there is no battleground / tourney??

The album doesn't state rarity. The shop does, but it only includes animals currently available for sale...

When I'm considering which animal to upgrade, I'd like to be able to check the rarity of my animals available, but I can't work out how to do that easily...

Thanks for any help :-)

ninasidstorm8
06-11-15, 06:48 PM
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question!

When there is an active battleground / tourney we can see a list of our animals, which also states their rarity level (in the list of opponents).

How can we find this info easily (or can we?) when there is no battleground / tourney??

The album doesn't state rarity. The shop does, but it only includes animals currently available for sale...

When I'm considering which animal to upgrade, I'd like to be able to check the rarity of my animals available, but I can't work out how to do that easily...

Thanks for any help :-)

The album does leave a lot to be desired, that is why I maintain my own list of animals with the information I want to keep. There is an external site that is very useful for this type of information. Search on Fantasy Forest Story animals and you should be able to find it. We can't reference external sites in this forum directly.

zaccy678
06-11-15, 07:07 PM
Thanks Nina.

Ugh, what a hassle :)

Even when you click on the animal individually, it doesn't show it's rarity...

So basically you have to look at an external site to find out... Ok!!

GC5410
06-12-15, 02:33 AM
You can see the info on the evolution flower (when you're not using it for evolving of course!). I make a note of a few animals to feed, using the flower's list, then use it to evolve.

ogreve
06-12-15, 02:37 AM
You can see the info on the evolution flower (when you're not using it for evolving of course!). I make a note of a few animals to feed, using the flower's list, then use it to evolve.

Hi,

Same here. That's the way I do it too. I combine that information with the individual animal's details on the Wiki that is handy for determining the required amount of food and the earning rates.
Using that information I compiled a short list of animals to first evolve to epic level. The last one of them (i.e. the Pluma) is now in the flower, so I too will be going over that information again to see which animals next to work on as back-ups for the primary fighters. :P

Cheers,
Olafo

zaccy678
06-12-15, 03:10 AM
OOOOHHHHH, thanks guys, that's exactly what I was looking for!!!
I'll go check it out now!!