PDA

View Full Version : Showing a Little Love to the Commons

mommaduex
06-11-15, 09:15 AM
The poor Common Dragons.  They all get such bad raps and everyone hates them. Understandably so. We have all been there, trying to breed a certain Dragon.. And curse a fit at those constant Fruitful & Genie Fails.:mad:

I have banished the dreaded Mist from my island and want to drown my Island in the Blue Lagoon every time I see him.

But in reality its not their fault. Poor little dragons:( just want to come play on our island and are more eager to then the rarer Dragons. Yet we condemn them anyway.

So I thought we should have a little Thread admiring these little disappointments and show them a lil love.

So I ask . Who is your favorite Common?

For me I think I will go with Charm. She is a beautiful Dragon.

I also gotta give a little to Luck as he is pretty darn cute too.

MaribouMay
06-11-15, 09:45 AM
I'll pick Olympus. I love that body style.

Annica5
06-11-15, 10:03 AM
It's a tie between Mist and Luck. That's my favorite form :) least favorite: Firestorm! That tripping and falling was cute once, now not at all.

zyfazix
06-11-15, 10:44 AM
I love the Sunrise Dragon's design and the Poison Dragon is simply adorable. Who can't resist those green scales, big purple eyes and shiny fangs

Kennedward
06-11-15, 11:04 AM
I like Hercules

Xyn25
06-11-15, 05:27 PM
Sunrise is definitely my favorite, the design is amazing :)
Mist also looks beautiful in Epic form.

zaccy678
06-11-15, 06:19 PM
I used to hate Fruitful - he looks so dumb ;)

But now I'm quite fond of him.

And the baby Fruitful is hilariously adorable :D

kjbrogren
06-11-15, 08:06 PM
I actually like the Life dragon. He is cute and only a 3hr fail versus a 20 hr magic or island fail.

Also I think its funny he kicks dirt around. Lol I feel like that when I don't win any dragons from the spin wheel. Lol :rolleyes:

lindseyny
06-11-15, 10:20 PM
I think coral and charm are my favorites. Charm is pretty and coral is so cute when he's a little blob. That said, I never want another of either of them. ;)

mommaduex
06-12-15, 07:45 AM
I think coral and charm are my favorites. Charm is pretty and coral is so cute when he's a little blob. That said, I never want another of either of them. ;)

HA! Too funny.. I actually named my Coral - Blob :D

Anaboe
06-12-15, 12:43 PM
I think Love, since it had a short breeding time. Life too, but I don't like the looks of it, Fruitfull is more charming in a dumb way.

barbaraann72
06-12-15, 12:55 PM
Firestorm babies in all their grumpy cute glory!

Kennedward
06-12-15, 08:05 PM
Firestorm babies in all their grumpy cute glory!

Wow, I'm the complete opposite of you as I hate Firestorm fails from trying to breed Helios

rasike
06-13-15, 11:21 AM
My favourites are Luck, Sunrise and Air. They are very cute. The Firestorm is not so bad looking too. I got my first Firestorm by accidentally touching it's picture in the marketplace. My nest was empty, so an egg instantly appeared in it. I even did not realise what dragon I bought. It was my first gold trap. And I still have this Firestorm.

lindseyny
06-13-15, 04:00 PM
HA! Too funny.. I actually named my Coral - Blob :D

Haha! It is!!

bakerystoe
06-14-15, 12:30 AM
I hate Charm but I really really like winter based