PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Royal Blocks & Beams

Putrlady
06-11-15, 07:53 AM
How do you craft Royal Blocks & Royal Beams if your inventory of those items as well as everything that can be made from those items is full? Talk about an impossible goal.

meme1098
06-11-15, 08:05 AM
I upgraded a tavern to use some up... Check the building guide in the Hub. I think level 4 & 5 use Royal beams & blocks.

There's a few other things that use them in leveling. Check The Building Guide in The Hub for more ideas.

Putrlady
06-11-15, 08:27 AM
Thanks so much. That worked. I have so many buildings all of which were at their max level, I didn't even think about a new building. Purchasing an additional tavern (I already had 3) worked with the first construction using the necessary blocks and beams.

trailbean
06-11-15, 08:49 AM
How do you craft Royal Blocks & Royal Beams if your inventory of those items as well as everything that can be made from those items is full? Talk about an impossible goal.
For what goal do you need to craft Royal blocks and beams?

jim23cash
06-11-15, 09:53 AM
Check the first page in the "Lady Pfefferknot's Visit" Event, the first post has been edited to show all the ways to use Royal Beams and Blocks, including using them to make Ornate blocks.
@Trailbean, see same post, it shows all the steps of the event, and parts needed.
Since it started last Thursday, ithe post will start with the date, then the name. I will try to add link below to thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82150-Castle-Story-Update-Lady-Pfefferknot-s-Visit!-OPTIONAL-TIMED-EVENT-4-June-29-June