PDA

View Full Version : Missing dragon and storm doesn't care

sam0138
06-10-15, 04:10 PM
I recently completed the latest tournament to get the Warrior Princess dragon. I did have to spend gold to speed up the last couple rounds and do one ultimate hit. But I did it. Confirmed I had the precious baby in storage and then went to purchase the champion habitat. I didn't want to purchase it before just in case something happened. Well, something did. Next morning I have a habitat under construction, I am light the gold I spent, but no dragon. After 2 days storm support replies it is a sync error and there is nothing they can do. (And condescendingly suggest I restart my game and/or device to be sure it is synced. That sure helps 2 days later.) Funny how a sync error occurred in one session after I spent gold, but before I purchased a habitat. How does that work exactly? So I am out gold and coins for nothing. Not to mention all the time spent trying to win the battles. That is total bull! They could replace my dragon, but because I am not a paying customer who buys gold, they don't care. Although from some posts I have seen, they don't seem to care a lot about the paying customers either.

[S8] Regina
06-10-15, 04:27 PM
I recently completed the latest tournament to get the Warrior Princess dragon. I did have to spend gold to speed up the last couple rounds and do one ultimate hit. But I did it. Confirmed I had the precious baby in storage and then went to purchase the champion habitat. I didn't want to purchase it before just in case something happened. Well, something did. Next morning I have a habitat under construction, I am light the gold I spent, but no dragon. After 2 days storm support replies it is a sync error and there is nothing they can do. (And condescendingly suggest I restart my game and/or device to be sure it is synced. That sure helps 2 days later.) Funny how a sync error occurred in one session after I spent gold, but before I purchased a habitat. How does that work exactly? So I am out gold and coins for nothing. Not to mention all the time spent trying to win the battles. That is total bull! They could replace my dragon, but because I am not a paying customer who buys gold, they don't care. Although from some posts I have seen, they don't seem to care a lot about the paying customers either.

I'm sorry to hear about that! Please check your ticket with the agent again. Thank you!