PDA

View Full Version : Fellora Blossom Question

mehershey
06-10-15, 11:52 AM
In the Hub's goal outline, it says that to unlock Fellora blossoms, you must be level 31 and have reached the Three Lessons for Ivy questline. But I just reached that quest yesterday and I've had Fellora Blossoms available for months - ever since I reached level 31. Have the pre-requisites for this crop changed since it was first released?

burritosprings
06-10-15, 01:20 PM
In the Hub's goal outline, it says that to unlock Fellora blossoms, you must be level 31 and have reached the Three Lessons for Ivy questline. But I just reached that quest yesterday and I've had Fellora Blossoms available for months - ever since I reached level 31. Have the pre-requisites for this crop changed since it was first released?

I think it allows you to grow them but until you reach that goal you cant really use them.. but I could be wrong.. I think it might have got changed so you can go ahead and craft them early before needed since they are a 2 day turn-around.. memory isn't helping me recall how that all played out.

ShibuyaCloth
06-10-15, 01:36 PM
I think it allows you to grow them but until you reach that goal you cant really use them.. but I could be wrong.. I think it might have got changed so you can go ahead and craft them early before needed since they are a 2 day turn-around.. memory isn't helping me recall how that all played out.

Correct. You have access to the blossom, but until that quest they are of no real usage. At least, they randomly provide dark seeds and dark plants. Which are good for the Sinister Sister quest.

GarfieldandPookie
06-10-15, 04:10 PM
They are also needed for the wedding quest to bargain with the shoppers.

SpiritWind00
06-10-15, 07:57 PM
I've amended the Story Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-Castle-Story-Outline-Guide) to make this clearer. It now says:

39. Three Lessons For Ivy
9. Lesson Three - completing this goal will trigger the Fellora Plant questline.

Hope that's better.... but I am always happy to add further clarity! Let me know in the Feedback thread. Thanks! :)