PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming tickets in hot air balloon

PalaceDiner1
06-10-15, 08:54 AM
I would like to suggest that you be able to select the item that you redeem your tickets for. Several items don't work on my farm and I don't want my farm cluttered. It is a lot of work to earn the tickets and it would be nice to have a choice on what you spend them on. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

:)

bakerystoe
07-02-15, 01:16 AM
I really want too but the game need to be a bit Hard so it will be more interesting! What I thought before, Which items you have a lots and Worth to sell to Mr merriweather so it will appear! Tipo: It will never equal same as all of your items have chosen so u need to workin' on:) Yeah

olcastle
07-03-15, 01:29 PM
I really want too but the game need to be a bit Hard so it will be more interesting!

There's nothing interesting in losing hard work, stuff and coins.
I have enough tickets for 2 gold prizes but I don't redeem them because the chance I'll get one of two prizes I want is too low. Everything else will go right to the storage including the pets. I hope they put better prizes next time.

GuardiaOsteo
09-27-15, 09:21 PM
Last post was a bit old but just getting into faRm story 2 - I must admit I was quite devastated when I learned "may contain" meant 1 item!!! Considering how much work is involved in getting such a low prize it's hardly worth it, I just buy those items when they show up in pipers treehouse

Abby2Gab4Acres
09-30-15, 07:07 AM
I agree with being able to pick your prize. Who wants/needs multiples of the same thing. Too bad we didn't have an option to sell some of these prizes. Same with the events, who needs/wants multiples of the same thing.