PDA

View Full Version : Which pets give the most coins?

sweetfarm864
06-10-15, 03:45 AM
I'm thinking about getting a new pet. I only have a tea cup pig and a cat. Which pets give the most coins? And which pets are most fun to watch? :)

nicxole
06-10-15, 02:48 PM
It's all random what each pet gives. Pick your favorite! personally I like the cats :)

sweetfarm864
06-11-15, 07:43 PM
Thanks, I've noticed that my Tea Cup pig consistently gives 25 coins while my cat is always much less.
Anyone have info on horses?

Annica5
06-12-15, 05:44 AM
I get so disappointed when a pet drops only coins. It's gems, deeds, tools I want. And get pretty often, I'm not complaining :)

syncler78
06-12-15, 10:09 AM
I have yet to see my pets drop anything but coins. Is there a typical premium item that each particular pet may give?

jim23cash
06-12-15, 10:19 AM
My pets often drop picks, shovels, saws, deeds, GEMS, hammers, and possibly other papers, I'm not sure. I have a bunch (14), and notice I get more stuff when I collect from all at once, using one big bucket swoosh... I almost always get at least 1-2 gems, plus tools and coins. Papers are rarer. But I have to make food almost constantly for my pets! I have 3 Ponies, 3 cats, 3 dogs, 3 Bunnies and one each fawn and teacup pig. Mine have all either come from treehouse game or a world event, except for one pony. If you are on iOS, the treehouse game is cheapest way to get pets, and usually ones you can't get other ways. :D

syncler78
06-12-15, 10:26 AM
I just have one fawn (spring event), one bunny (Easter event), and one teacup pig (recent flower event). I never seem to have enough gems to purchase extra darts for the treehouse game (I do have iOS). Do you have Mister Merriweather's balloon? I read somewhere on the forums here that it's possible to get pets from that.

Annica5
06-12-15, 10:47 AM
I read that about the balloon too! But you can't choose what you get from Mr Merriweather, you hand in the tickets and get a prize. I've never gotten a pet. It's totally random what the pet drops so you will get good stuff no matter which pet you get, including maps and expansion permits. Mine are also from events and 2 purchased with coins. Like jim23cash says, food mills work overtime for pets, I buy all the bacon I see in the paper :)
I think it was when I won a corgi dressed up as an Easter bunny last year I got totally hooked on this game :) that was my first pet.

sweetfarm864
06-12-15, 12:25 PM
I've never gotten a pet from Mister Merriweather's Balloon. Lucky you!
My pet's never drop anything but coins :(
You all are so lucky to get tools, gems and papers!