PDA

View Full Version : BRING BACK the FLORIST SHOP Please!

farmerama123
06-09-15, 07:57 PM
The May Flowers event was fun! The flowers we got to plant were great and the craft items were unique and pretty! Could we please have the florist shop active again as a new craft bldg? The event would have been a great way to introduce the new craft building, and the perk for being around during an event is you get the building for cheaper than whenever it unlocks! EVERYONE LOVED the pretty flowers to decorate with! Please consider this!

syncler78
06-09-15, 08:03 PM
The May Flowers event was fun! The flowers we got to plant were great and the craft items were unique and pretty! Could we please have the florist shop active again as a new craft bldg? The event would have been a great way to introduce the new craft building, and the perk for being around during an event is you get the building for cheaper than whenever it unlocks! EVERYONE LOVED the pretty flowers to decorate with! Please consider this!

I second this! Pretty please?

CottageRose
06-09-15, 09:04 PM
The Florist Shop would be a great ongoing business on our farms, and would allow us to continue growing flowers. I would be thrilled if the flowers were a permanent crop for use in crafting. :)

arraloobl
06-10-15, 01:01 AM
I agree!

LonePudding
06-10-15, 10:57 PM
I would also like the recolouring of the side shop back! I think it was beautifully done!

jim23cash
06-11-15, 08:46 AM
I think the flower shop would be a great permanent addition to our farms and farm related businesses.

Annica5
06-11-15, 10:08 AM
Me too! Never enjoyed an event so much before, this was beautiful all the way! :)

otgland
06-11-15, 11:46 AM
I agree! Would love to take the planters out of storage & have pretty flowers in them too!!!

sweetfarm864
06-11-15, 07:49 PM
This was the most fun event ever. When is the next event? ;)

amber006
06-11-15, 10:15 PM
I agree, my pots just aren't the same without the pretty flowers! Please make flowers and flower shop a permanent addition!!!!

sweetfarm864
06-15-15, 05:54 AM
Yeah, I just decided to place the plots in the storage. It really doesn't make a cute pathway.

mamareader02
06-15-15, 08:22 AM
I want it back too-AND ability to grow roses!:)

sebastian8bolt5
06-16-15, 10:07 AM
I'm all for having the florist back. I was so disappointed when I woke up the morning after the event ended and all my flowers had been stolen! 😱 I think it would make a nice addition to the farm, maybe we can craft hats, like we did during the event, but using other supplies from around the farm. Or use the flowers for whenever we have a spring/summer/Valentine/X-mas events. Options are endless, and almost everybody wants the flowers back into our gardens. The idea of using the pots as path, is totally ridiculous, as those flower pots are UGLY!

Splashy81
06-17-15, 10:47 AM
I would love to see the flowers back! They were beautiful and an inspiration to redecorate my farm. I was very sad to see them go. The useless and ugly pots are in storage now.

lnztrekfan
06-17-15, 08:09 PM
Count me in as well! I loved those flowers and the pretty pink airplane hanger. This event was so great! ��

ghjvcucjb
06-17-15, 08:46 PM
Add me to the list/petition. Loved my flower garden/plots. Please bring it back.

LordofDale
06-18-15, 10:49 PM
Agree with previous farmers - please bring back flower shop I was shocked and dismayed when I opened farm to discover empty flower pots. Expected to be able to keep whatever was in pot at end of event and had carefully purchased and planted my last pots to have what I wanted. Can't think of any other event that had flowers, bushes, or trees that were taken back when event ended.

jordiscat
06-19-15, 08:29 AM
Totally agree!!! We want our flowers back !!!

synsanity
06-21-15, 08:37 AM
I agree! Whoever thought that the empty pots would make a "beautiful" path for our farms was absurd. The least they could have done was let us keep the pots with flowers in them like we've kept holiday trees and other bushes and plants from other challenges. The empty pots were a huge fail in my opinion.

Marmalademuffin
06-21-15, 02:47 PM
I would love this instead of the holes! I planted a few of each right before the event ended thinking they would stay in the pots for secorations then I came back to empty holes! I really really loved the flowers and would love to be able to grow them again.

puzZelda
06-23-15, 03:11 PM
Definitely want the flowers bank. They were so lovely!

summit777
03-30-16, 01:07 PM
Spring is coming...
Could we pleasseeeeee have our Florist shop back??? *puppyeyes* Like the grapes vines?
The flowers were so pretty and I missed them so much!
Maybe we get them back this year?

SparklyOctopus
03-31-16, 01:27 PM
Good news, everyone! Due to the overwhelming positive response regarding the Florist Shop, the Florist Shop will be coming back! Stay tuned for more news! :)

summit777
03-31-16, 01:51 PM
wooooooowww how cool is that *celebrate*
so good news sparkly, you made my day :)

Rynetory2
04-01-16, 06:40 AM
That's great news! I'm sure many of us look forward to having it back. Thanks SparklyOctopus. :)

shanghai_rose
04-02-16, 08:29 PM
Ooo! I've been seeing the Florist Shop at my neighbors' farms, and I really wish I'd started playing when it was first available. I can't wait til it comes back! Thank you!

igottapi4
04-07-16, 01:32 AM
The should have done with the flowers and the sweets (cant remember the name) event the same as with the wine. Add them as an event and then let us keeps most of the stuff. Those two would have been awesome permanent material.

fertycatz
04-12-16, 07:46 AM
Wow, cool! I was rather surprised that nothing had been posted since all of last year's positive feedback. Hopefully, this won't cost an obscene amount! Thanks for letting us know! 😊

SparklyOctopus
04-20-16, 04:31 PM
A small teaser!

http://i.imgur.com/puYw3BE.png

judyandthecat
04-20-16, 08:22 PM
A small teaser!

Judy's eyes widen at the little skunk!!!
That little stinker pet (Flower will be her name) would be right up at the top of my favourite list.
I do hope we get those gorgeous flowers back...the pink tulips.
April showers that will bring our land May Flowers.

PookieBear50
04-20-16, 08:39 PM
Judy's eyes widen at the little skunk!!!
That little stinker pet (Flower will be her name) would be right up at the top of my favourite list.
I do hope we get those gorgeous flowers back...the pink tulips.
April showers that will bring our land May Flowers.

This looks like a new event using the old Flower Shop (or so I hope). I just hope we can use all the original items, instead of having to buy new Flower Plots, etc. And I also hope that this time it will remain active after the event ends.

mothernature15
04-21-16, 06:30 AM
A small teaser!

omg I love the colour combination of the shop, excited.....finally it's time again flowers,flowers everywhere 🌺🌺🌺💐💐🌹🌹🌸
new pet...hurray💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Allie0105
04-26-16, 04:00 AM
I would love to be able to get the flower shop and, if possible, Morgan's garden. They both look beautiful. Maybe one day.

Edit: Great to see the shop is coming back. Does anyone know when this may happen?

bakerystoe
04-26-16, 04:47 AM
I love the flowers and the shop! They are great but now the flower turned into stupid ugly path.. but be positive cause THE MAY FLOWER EVENT IS COMING SOON( may is coming soon too:) I love it��������

bakerystoe
04-26-16, 04:56 AM
I would love to be able to get the flower shop and, if possible, Morgan's garden. They both look beautiful. Maybe one day.

Edit: Great to see the shop is coming back. Does anyone know when this may happen?
Maybe it's May! Great right!

Sandybellee
04-26-16, 02:30 PM
Oh my! That skunk is too cute!!! :)

Allie0105
04-29-16, 09:13 PM
Maybe it's May! Great right!

Very clever. I didn't realise my may and May were related. You were right. It is for May.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 09:49 PM
Closing thread since request has been granted. Moved to Suggestion forum.

For further discussion, please use Floral Shop (iOS and Android) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91199-Floral-Shop-(iOS-and-Android))