PDA

View Full Version : On mastering recipes...

YukitaBanana
06-09-15, 01:55 PM
Are there benefits beside having it served on a gold platter and getting +50 XP? I think I read somewhere that mastering recipes earns you more money for baking the dish, but I could have misread.

applesmcgee
06-09-15, 02:24 PM
Gems. Mastering recipes earns gems.

GGGStar
06-09-15, 06:00 PM
...and glory! :-P JK it's for the gems when you master to levels 2 & 4, and also you do get $8000 when you master to level 3 :)

aiyoosha
06-09-15, 06:01 PM
...and glory! :-P JK it's for the gems when you master to levels 2 & 4, and also you do get $8000 when you master to level 3 :)

if only it was real money haha

GGGStar
06-09-15, 11:55 PM

Lol! I have thought that before too!

kmarie8923
06-10-15, 05:18 AM
I'm just curious, but what strategies do most of you use when trying to master recipes. Do you try to get everything up to level 2 to get the gem and then come back to each one later or do you focus on just getting a select few to level 4 and then move on to getting more to level 4? Hope what I am trying to say makes sense.

GGGStar
06-10-15, 06:45 AM
At first I was just going to level 2 to get the easy gems but then I changed my strategy and now I just master all the way. I find it more satisfying to finish a recipe completely!

kripzcafe
06-12-15, 09:27 PM
83 or 84 complete serves to earn 2 gems and like 500xp. it goes 1,2,3,4

Bakerling
06-12-15, 10:25 PM

I agree with you too. The more dishes you master to level 4, we can also be rewarded with Bread Basket display. Well, I have master All recipes in All machines. Now left only 1 recipe to master to Bar 4.

Bakerling
06-12-15, 10:27 PM

I agree with you too. The more dishes you master to level 4, we can also be rewarded with Bread Basket display. Well, I have master All recipes in All machines. Now left only 1 recipe to master to Bar 4.

bobbyrae
06-13-15, 05:50 AM
83 or 84 complete serves to earn 2 gems and like 500xp. it goes 1,2,3,4

See the answer in this thread here : http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23835-How-many-Cooking-sessions-to-Master-each-recipe

8, 23, 43, 83

83 to Level 4

Level 1 = 8
Level 2 = 15
Level 3 = 20
Level 4 = 40

Level 1 = 2,000 coins +___ xp
Level 2 = 1 gem + ____ xp
Level 3 = 8,000 coins + ___ xp
Level 4 = 1 gem + 200 xp

I don't pay much attention to the experience, sorry!

bobbyrae
06-13-15, 06:00 AM
I'm just curious, but what strategies do most of you use when trying to master recipes. Do you try to get everything up to level 2 to get the gem and then come back to each one later or do you focus on just getting a select few to level 4 and then move on to getting more to level 4? Hope what I am trying to say makes sense.

I go to level 4. I too like the satisfaction of just getting it done and never having to cook it again.

VanaCatu
06-14-15, 02:04 AM
See the answer in this thread here : http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23835-How-many-Cooking-sessions-to-Master-each-recipe

it's been changed again. don't know when, but for level 3 it looks like this now:

1 8 th 2000coins + 20exp
2 23 rd 1gem + 50exp
3 43 rd 4000coins + 100exp
4 83 rd 1gem + 200exp

so, mastering any recipe gives you in total 2gems + 6000coins + 370exp.

BristolBanks
03-06-20, 05:24 PM
When I select items that I have already mastered to level 4, I'm apparently "penalized" 200 coins for Brownies and 400 coins for Choc Chip Cookies (haven't mastered others, yet). In other words: it's costing me 200 or 400 coins MORE than the price of selecting those items. Has anyone else experienced this??

AnnirasSweets
03-06-20, 08:05 PM
When I select items that I have already mastered to level 4, I'm apparently "penalized" 200 coins for Brownies and 400 coins for Choc Chip Cookies (haven't mastered others, yet). In other words: it's costing me 200 or 400 coins MORE than the price of selecting those items. Has anyone else experienced this??

I just checked in my game and baking Brownies only costs me the 30 coins like the recipe card says.

If your game is subtracting more coins than it should for recipes, you may want to post in the Bugs Forum to see if support can help: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

BristolBanks
03-15-20, 01:58 PM
I just checked in my game and baking Brownies only costs me the 30 coins like the recipe card says.

If your game is subtracting more coins than it should for recipes, you may want to post in the Bugs Forum to see if support can help: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Thank you for responding. I will report it to the bugs link you provided. ����

ree2
07-18-23, 10:54 AM
Hi I googled my question and this old thread came up.

I wanted to know if there are any ADDITIONAL benefits once the dish has *already* been mastered? I understand, already, the benefits - the rewards I will earn along the way. And apparently something I've never noticed, before, is that my mastered recipes are served on gold platters. But do I *continue* to receive any rewards AFTER a dish has been mastered? As in... maybe earning more money per serving?

I'm pretty sure there is not additional benefits or I would have figured it out by this time but just in case I thought I'd ask.

AnnirasSweets
07-18-23, 01:28 PM
Hi I googled my question and this old thread came up.

I wanted to know if there are any ADDITIONAL benefits once the dish has *already* been mastered? I understand, already, the benefits - the rewards I will earn along the way. And apparently something I've never noticed, before, is that my mastered recipes are served on gold platters. But do I *continue* to receive any rewards AFTER a dish has been mastered? As in... maybe earning more money per serving?

I'm pretty sure there is not additional benefits or I would have figured it out by this time but just in case I thought I'd ask.

No, nothing extra other than the coins and gems you earn along the way.

I am curious though which recipes are you seeing on different serving trays before and after mastering?

ree2
07-18-23, 02:52 PM
I am curious though which recipes are you seeing on different serving trays before and after mastering?

Oh. I haven't actually SEEN that, I just thought it was true because the original poster said that and I didn't see it challenged. I assumed it was something I had never noticed.

Thank you for clarifying what happens after a recipe is mastered.