Mythdefied
06-09-15, 12:13 PM
Nice! I like the design.

belarica
06-09-15, 12:36 PM
Going for it with both islands ��

amerirish
06-09-15, 12:39 PM
I really want this little guy - anything that reminds me of Harry Potter belongs on my island :) Too bad he can't share a habitat with Hippogryph and Wizard :p

PrincessCouture2014
06-09-15, 12:47 PM
Nice combo I don't think I have any SR in that

kittensabc
06-09-15, 01:30 PM
Why did it have to be yellow/green.. Why...

Also:

Nice combo I don't think I have any SR in that
All dragons from the arena have the Unbreedable rarity tier, which is below Super Rare.

owa411
06-09-15, 02:31 PM
Nah, will let this one slip

pernmagic
06-09-15, 02:35 PM

Same here, not really bothered and need a break :)

tuffyjkitten
06-09-15, 04:01 PM
I'm so sad this is a battle dragon....I never get enough pieces! I want this one, I love it.

Off to lose some more....

Kennedward
06-09-15, 04:48 PM

Nice to see someone who agrees with me:D

saghaven
06-09-15, 04:55 PM

I do too. It's cute but enough with the green/yellow dragons!

MaribouMay
06-09-15, 05:56 PM
I'm so sad this is a battle dragon....I never get enough pieces! I want this one, I love it.

Off to lose some more....

Do you use the Battle Arena calculator to help you pick the dragons you fight with? If not, google "dragon story battle calculator". When I was just starting out I also used that as a way to pick which dragons to feed and work up to epic. If i had it and it came up often in the calculator, I made it a priority to evolve.

diner2u
06-09-15, 06:45 PM
Do you use the Battle Arena calculator to help you pick the dragons you fight with? If not, google "dragon story battle calculator". When I was just starting out I also used that as a way to pick which dragons to feed and work up to epic. If i had it and it came up often in the calculator, I made it a priority to evolve.

I don’t understand how to read it. Can you help explain it .. please

lauraleighashby
06-09-15, 07:12 PM
I can see my healing spring is going to be very popular again.

diner2u
06-09-15, 07:13 PM
I can't get past the Chess dragon .... booo!

MaribouMay
06-09-15, 08:11 PM
Once on the calculator page, select your opponent dragon, the one you are facing in the arena. Then select the level of the dragon and press the "find best matches" button. The first column lists the strongest dragons to battle that opponent in order of strongest first. It includes every dragon ever in the game so there will be some you don't have. Scroll around looking for the strongest dragon. If you have a lot of epic dragons you can just read the column labeled "level 10". Otherwise, check the winning percentage in the column for the level of your dragons. Based on the match-up (relative strengths based on dragon type) a level 7 dragon may be stronger than a level 9 dragon.

Hope that helps.

Mythdefied
06-09-15, 08:12 PM
I can see my healing spring is going to be very popular again.

This. Already starting a line. *sigh*

Kennedward
06-09-15, 08:43 PM
I do too. It's cute but enough with the green/yellow dragons!

I agree, and at this point of running out of space in my isle, I really could care less about a new dragon

PrincessCouture2014
06-09-15, 11:59 PM
More than trying to get pieces I am testing dragons against each other. BTW did anyone find Social of any use in battles? I mean she is a super rare yet I haven't seen her fighting any dragon.

pernmagic
06-10-15, 01:08 AM
Thanks I've just logged on to supreme dynasty battle arena and it works .... Have not used that one before so thanks again :)
Not bothered about this dragon but will use this calcultor just for practice

Kennedward
06-10-15, 06:30 AM
More than trying to get pieces I am testing dragons against each other. BTW did anyone find Social of any use in battles? I mean she is a super rare yet I haven't seen her fighting any dragon.

Apparently not every dragon's rarity and type matters, I've lost some battles with Champions that are Super rare but won with Rare or Common dragons in that same battle, so I guess some luck is involved as well.

tito786
06-10-15, 06:36 AM
Another Green / Yellow hybrid....not so cool.

MaribouMay
06-10-15, 08:20 AM
Thanks I've just logged on to supreme dynasty battle arena and it works .... Have not used that one before so thanks again :)
Not bothered about this dragon but will use this calcultor just for practice

I had not used that one. It looks like it is user data that different players have added of their battles. It seems less useful, and less user friendly. than the one I use.

lauraleighashby
06-10-15, 09:40 AM
Can anyone help with suggestions on Gadget?? Have lost to this stupid thing 12 times now...all pinks, blacks...super rares...and epic Champ has gone down 3times. It is just a freaking rare! At this point I refuse to ultimate. I do not have any rainbows or diamonds either.

Make that four times going down for epic Champ....wth???

MaribouMay
06-10-15, 10:46 AM
Can anyone help with suggestions on Gadget?? Have lost to this stupid thing 12 times now...all pinks, blacks...super rares...and epic Champ has gone down 3times. It is just a freaking rare! At this point I refuse to ultimate. I do not have any rainbows or diamonds either.

Try zodiacs, cosmics, black-white (like Moon), or Onyx. If not those, try Night or Virtue.

pernmagic
06-10-15, 10:53 AM
I had not used that one. It looks like it is user data that different players have added of their battles. It seems less useful, and less user friendly. than the one I use.
Yes you are right there are a few dragons not listed and is data from other players winning battles but I am finding that using the combination of this and the usual one is working ok together :)
Sometimes we need all the help we can find .....

Kennedward
06-10-15, 11:17 AM
Another Green / Yellow hybrid....not so cool.

Agreed, I wonder why there are so many

MaribouMay
06-10-15, 11:35 AM
Sometimes we need all the help we can find .....

Indeed! :-)

belbar22
06-10-15, 11:42 AM

I do and nowhere to put it anyway. Why can't we have other more unusual hybrids in the arena!!!

Kennedward
06-10-15, 12:27 PM
I do and nowhere to put it anyway. Why can't we have other more unusual hybrids in the arena!!!

I would prefer more land to put all my dragons as well

stevenlee2905
06-10-15, 12:33 PM

Hello Laural,
I've ever met gadget lv. 14 twice in the arena and ur right, this guy causing lots of troubles and serious injury to my dragons, lol. I beat him by using snap lv. 3 at the first time I met him and the second time I knocked him down using sorceress epic. Good luck. :)

lauraleighashby
06-10-15, 12:59 PM
Thank you all for your help...Cotton Candy took it down on her third try.

Mythdefied
06-10-15, 01:18 PM
Ugh, Gold is in the arena. With only one Diamond type dragon, if it doesn't win first time, I'm in for a wait at the spa.

debrasbistro
06-10-15, 02:00 PM
One of my first is black diamond..... not going so well. Having tourney flashbacks.

diner2u
06-10-15, 05:28 PM
Once on the calculator page, select your opponent dragon, the one you are facing in the arena. Then select the level of the dragon and press the "find best matches" button. The first column lists the strongest dragons to battle that opponent in order of strongest first. It includes every dragon ever in the game so there will be some you don't have. Scroll around looking for the strongest dragon. If you have a lot of epic dragons you can just read the column labeled "level 10". Otherwise, check the winning percentage in the column for the level of your dragons. Based on the match-up (relative strengths based on dragon type) a level 7 dragon may be stronger than a level 9 dragon.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I have been looking at a different one ... this one is easier!!

zinj
06-10-15, 07:16 PM
Apparently not every dragon's rarity and type matters, I've lost some battles with Champions that are Super rare but won with Rare or Common dragons in that same battle, so I guess some luck is involved as well.

Of course it is all probabilities and resulting chance. Some unlikely wins and losses will be had.

That said, I suspect that in addition to the color, level, and rarity equation, there's simply a role of the virtual die for the strength of the individual dragon. While unusually easy or difficult wins could simply be probability due to chance, it seems that those distributions have "thick tails" that suggest other variation at play.

But on average I do think the color/rarity/level equation plays out.

Kennedward
06-10-15, 07:36 PM
Of course it is all probabilities and resulting chance. Some unlikely wins and losses will be had.

That said, I suspect that in addition to the color, level, and rarity equation, there's simply a role of the virtual die for the strength of the individual dragon. While unusually easy or difficult wins could simply be probability due to chance, it seems that those distributions have "thick tails" that suggest other variation at play.

But on average I do think the color/rarity/level equation plays out.

It plays out most of the time, but some of the battles I've fought I have lost a Lv10 Champion to a Lv5 or 6 common dragon, quite funny how those turned out

Mythdefied
06-10-15, 08:24 PM
It plays out most of the time, but some of the battles I've fought I have lost a Lv10 Champion to a Lv5 or 6 common dragon, quite funny how those turned out

I just keep in mind that even with a 90% chance, you still have a 10% chance of losing, and sometimes the odds catch you.

MaribouMay
06-10-15, 08:30 PM
Thanks! I have been looking at a different one ... this one is easier!!

Happy to help! Hope your odds of winning improve. :-)

Kennedward
06-10-15, 08:38 PM
I just keep in mind that even with a 90% chance, you still have a 10% chance of losing, and sometimes the odds catch you.

Yea, that's why sometimes I'll still lose at battles

sakuraohimesama
06-12-15, 01:27 AM
i never win since last 2 weeks i have to spend 30 golds on my final battle in warrior princess and untill now i still only have one fang lol, i spent all my golds for trying to get flamingo,i can buy flamingo with the golds i have but i decided to get it for breeding and i failed then this spin came out (3 free spin all foods :/ ) to much badluck for me this month and starting to get bored Again..

btw im stuck on Valkyrie and i feel like its forever xd

Clark_Wayne
06-12-15, 03:04 AM
i never win since last 2 weeks i have to spend 30 golds on my final battle in warrior princess and untill now i still only have one fang lol, i spent all my golds for trying to get flamingo,i can buy flamingo with the golds i have but i decided to get it for breeding and i failed then this spin came out (3 free spin all foods :/ ) to much badluck for me this month and starting to get bored Again..

That's why i never spend golds on breeding (or just 1 to speed last hour) : you can use lots of golds without getting anything :mad:
I spare them for battles or buy Treasure dragons

Kennedward
06-12-15, 06:41 AM

Wow, that's bad. At least I can win without using gold

lauraleighashby
06-12-15, 09:58 AM
Do these get more difficult as your lvl increases? Seems like every tournament/craft through battling gets more difficult. I know everyone faces the same dragons in tournaments but is it the same when battling for materials?

PrincessCouture2014
06-12-15, 11:52 AM

That really is sad! I can understand ur feelings. When DS was updated for Android I spent so much gold on mine and in arena. I haven't bought gold like EVER but I had saved up to 600 n I came down to 150 and that feeling still hurts. If I had that gold saved I would have the pink gold dragon which was on sale for a week. *sigh* and I don't spend gold on breeding though I know by experiencing that if I speed bred and hatch for four five times I will for sure get a SR or any awesome or new dragon. Happened to me quite a number of times. I hope u defeat that beast the very next round.

MaribouMay
06-12-15, 12:14 PM
Do these get more difficult as your lvl increases? Seems like every tournament/craft through battling gets more difficult. I know everyone faces the same dragons in tournaments but is it the same when battling for materials?

No, I think it gets easier though it does varies due to luck. I haven't missed out on a mining, battle arena, or tournament dragon in over a year. The best advice I have is to raise key dragons to epic and use the battle arena calculator to pick your best matches. I also used the calculator results to help me figure out which dragons to prioritize in making epic. It is easier if you have diamond types too though it can be done without them.

Simdiva
06-12-15, 07:28 PM
Been stuck on a level 14 cactus of all darn dragons or over a day now, he has taken my champs down multiple time plus honeybee, lollipop, lightning, and I even tried black pearl. I am at my wits end with this one. How us it that I knocked out infinity with a baby seer in one go and an only rare cactus us giving so much trouble! Usually only the diamond hybrids break me this bad!

He finally went down just now with Highland after the fifth try didn't look good at the start the first bash was weak but the magic ****ed the prickly *******. I was gonna trade off my cactus since I finally got a parakeet today but I think I just changed my mind! Although my practice has been to dump all commons and only keep rares I like in interests of space.

sipland
06-12-15, 07:40 PM
Been stuck on a level 14 cactus of all darn dragons or over a day now, he has taken my champs down multiple time plus honeybee, lollipop, lightning, and I even tried black pearl. I am at my wits end with this one. How us it that I knocked out infinity with a baby seer in one go and an only rare cactus us giving so much trouble! Usually only the diamond hybrids break me this bad!

I'm having trouble with Mist 11. I've lost 6 dragons that have 65-75% chance of winning!

dragonspearls
06-13-15, 06:32 AM
Passing on this one. One, it looks too much snake-like and I HATE snakes. Two (and most importantly) it's another yellow-green and I have too many of those as it is. If it had been green-yellow, then maybe ... assuming I could overcome my snake hate.

Simdiva
06-13-15, 07:32 AM
Omg, that's awful I think I'm going to wait till the next tournament, I don't care for this dragon much anyhow and I have a ton of others I need to level upas I've been getting lucky with breeding and crafting lately,

roguebee
06-13-15, 07:53 AM

Yes, difficulty does increase as you level up. The opponents in the Arena gradually go up from 7s to 10s to 12s and 14s. You should be feeding up Epic dragons while you go to offset the increased difficulty. It's very easy to prove. Just compare what you are facing now with a second account as they just start progressing through their levels and start battling in the Arena.

Mythdefied
06-13-15, 12:04 PM
Mostly all 12s and 14s for me. I usually win maybe five or six battles a day. I won't be that lucky today. Lvl 12 Forest, of all things, is taking my dragons down.

bozotc19
06-14-15, 08:19 AM
When does this expire? I have 71 gatekeeper keys which I believe are pretty much useless. I spent a lot of money ,3500 for eac battle, to have it expire before i get to 100. That adds up to about 1'000'000 dollars. This is without the lost revenue from my dragons after a loss. Somebody convince me that it's worth it.

belarica
06-14-15, 06:44 PM
When does this expire? I have 71 gatekeeper keys which I believe are pretty much useless. I spent a lot of money ,3500 for eac battle, to have it expire before i get to 100. That adds up to about 1'000'000 dollars. This is without the lost revenue from my dragons after a loss. Somebody convince me that it's worth it.

It started 5? Days ago, there's plenty of time.  I'm up to 40 fangs already.

pernmagic
06-15-15, 02:23 AM
Mostly all 12s and 14s for me. I usually win maybe five or six battles a day. I won't be that lucky today. Lvl 12 Forest, of all things, is taking my dragons down.

Forest 16 ate 3 of mine but went down to epic Fire bM ..... Worth a try ?

PrincessCouture2014
06-16-15, 07:06 AM
Tourney is on the way I am excited :D

Kennedward
06-16-15, 07:43 AM
Tourney is on the way I am excited :D

Nice, can't wait for it

PrincessCouture2014
06-16-15, 10:17 AM
Nice, can't wait for it

Me too! Some excitement is missing :)

Kennedward
06-16-15, 11:08 AM
Me too! Some excitement is missing :)

I know, even the tournament isn't enough for me

PrincessCouture2014
06-21-15, 02:09 AM
Crafting mine and now bye bye to arena till the next tourney or new dragon

Kennedward
06-22-15, 06:08 AM
Crafting mine and now bye bye to arena till the next tourney or new dragon

Me too, I stopped battling after crafting mine :D

rasike
06-22-15, 06:59 AM
My Basilisk hatched today from the egg. I'm glad I do not have to fight in the arena anymore.

amerirish
06-22-15, 07:02 AM
I need 7 more fangs to craft mine then I can take a well deserved break from battling :)

belarica
06-22-15, 08:14 AM
My first opponent after the extremely hard tourney would be a champion, wouldn't it?

JMThrive
06-22-15, 10:25 AM
My first opponent after the extremely hard tourney would be a champion, wouldn't it?

I had the same thing. My first opponent after the tournament was Valkyrie 14 :mad: Luckily I beat her on the first try with Warrior Princess ;) I am currently at 97 only two more fangs to go.

Kennedward
06-22-15, 11:06 AM
My Basilisk hatched today from the egg. I'm glad I do not have to fight in the arena anymore.

Until the next one comes out that is :D

amerirish
06-22-15, 11:08 AM
I had the same thing. My first opponent after the tournament was Valkyrie 14 :mad: Luckily I beat her on the first try with Warrior Princess ;) I am currently at 97 only two more fangs to go.

Shortly after the tournament, I got Gilded Knight (eek!) took me two tries to beat it with an Epic Champ of my own.

pernmagic
06-22-15, 11:48 AM
Just 8 fangs more to go, seems never ending this time but nearly there....

amerirish
06-22-15, 12:12 PM
Just 8 fangs more to go, seems never ending this time but nearly there....

I hear you! I'm slogging along trying to get the last few fangs. I need 4 more; feels like I'm never gonna get there :(

PrincessCouture2014
06-22-15, 01:45 PM
Me too, I stopped battling after crafting mine :D

Me too

pernmagic
06-22-15, 02:19 PM
I hear you! I'm slogging along trying to get the last few fangs. I need 4 more; feels like I'm never gonna get there :(

Me too.... And even the common opponents are not playing nicely.... 3 more to go ...

Finished .... now to heal a pile of champs and sure rare from the commons .... No more fighting for a while I hope

amerirish
06-23-15, 05:14 AM
I finally started crafting my Basilisk last night. Fought a stupid Laserlight 11 like 4 times :( Such a relief to be done battling for awhile.

Kennedward
06-23-15, 06:22 AM
I finally started crafting my Basilisk last night. Fought a stupid Laserlight 11 like 4 times :( Such a relief to be done battling for awhile.

PrincessCouture2014
06-23-15, 06:36 AM

Or another tourney. But I hope they expire it sooner than later

Kennedward
06-23-15, 06:43 AM
Or another tourney. But I hope they expire it sooner than later

Me too, I don't like waiting lol

zyfazix
06-23-15, 07:56 AM
I've gotten seriously behind on this one. Only at around 40 pieces now

amerirish
06-23-15, 08:14 AM

True :) but at least I'll be able to clear my spa and hopefully get my new Angel evolved some before the next one!

amerirish
06-23-15, 08:14 AM
I've gotten seriously behind on this one. Only at around 40 pieces now

Hope you can collect the rest before it expires....I've got my fingers crossed for ya!! :D

belarica
06-23-15, 08:43 AM
Finally beat ninja this morning, now I'm at 83 fangs ��

belarica
06-23-15, 08:45 AM
This game hates me :( Valkyrie is my new opponet

mommaduex
06-23-15, 08:48 AM
25 More to go....

sipland
06-23-15, 09:08 AM
Finally beat Kitsune 14 on my 5th try only to have my game reset. Took me 3 more tries to win. Then Prism show up! yikes still have to collect 24 more fangs. Still have a large healing line from the tourney as well.

belarica
06-23-15, 05:59 PM
Healing my last casualty from the tourney, and up to 91 fangs now. ��

Kennedward
06-23-15, 06:10 PM
Good luck to all those still battling for parts, now I'm waiting for the next dragon

Mythdefied
06-23-15, 06:11 PM
12 more to go.

amerirish
06-24-15, 11:29 AM
I've finished crafting my Basilisk and it's ready in the Spell Shop. I have some other eggs that I want to hatch first. So my question is, can the Basilisk stay in the Spell Shop for a day or two without disappearing/expiring/etc? I believe so, but would feel much better with confirmation. Thanks :D

belarica
06-24-15, 12:03 PM
Just started crafting ��

Kennedward
06-24-15, 12:30 PM
I've finished crafting my Basilisk and it's ready in the Spell Shop. I have some other eggs that I want to hatch first. So my question is, can the Basilisk stay in the Spell Shop for a day or two without disappearing/expiring/etc? I believe so, but would feel much better with confirmation. Thanks :D

It won't disappear after you've crafted it, even if the dragon has been removed from the game

divanightclub
06-24-15, 02:51 PM
After battling paladin last night and beat it, I logged in today only to face ninja(2 **** champions back to back). It took 5 tries to beat ninja with soccer( after 3rd try), next opponent was element (rogue won), only to wait an hour to face NINJA again, and of course soccer lost .. I'm so frustrated with these random opponents much less having to battle so many champions and it's not even a tournament. It has taken the fun out of wanting to play the game and has become less enjoyable.. Think it's time for a break from battling or playing the game altogether.

popcorn_belle
06-24-15, 06:43 PM
Now crafting my Basilisk :)

zinj
06-25-15, 09:31 AM
Just finished crafting my basilisk and I'm 14 fangs toward my next one. Onward!

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
06-25-15, 11:51 AM
I have 50 fangs! I need 49 more, this dragon also gives a high amount of coins, great?

mommaduex
06-25-15, 01:51 PM
12 More to go......

Simdiva
06-25-15, 04:40 PM
I have about ten fangs to go and thought I would finish easily this week but have been stuck on ninja fir two days. Why oh why is this dragon so hard to beat. I've beaten angel five times in the past few days just using lollipop or a purple/blue combo but can't find the magic to get this one. I have tried e erything, metals, champs, commons, babies etc starting to thing it would be easier to just ultimate him but then there is likely something worse around the corner; like another ninja so I hate doing that especially for non tourney but I'm getting desperate and don't want to waste my fangs!

Finally went down with highland on I think the 25th try. Onward and I hope I don't see him again this round, once I'm done taking a break as I too am beginning to hate the randomness of the non tourney opponents. I mean gosh I had three or four angels in one day. It has not been terribly hard for the most part except ninja but stil... I guess my dragons are getting stronger which is a good thing lol.

It would sure be nice tho if there were a set schedule of opponents to beat just like in tourneys with perhaps difficulty levels being raised based on levels rather than this randomness. It's getting so the battle dragons may not be worth it for all the grief. I certainly don't use gatekeeper much although I will probably like this one.

Anyhow just my worthless 2 cent rant

elunee
06-26-15, 05:20 AM
Haw do I take out Trojan?? He is ****ing me!!!

mommaduex
06-26-15, 05:49 PM
Got mine crafting now :)

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
06-26-15, 06:10 PM
Now 63 fangs! But I still miss a lot...

zinj
06-27-15, 03:54 PM
Just finished crafting my basilisk and I'm 14 fangs toward my next one. Onward!

Nice boost from tournament. A Graffiti egg on the nest and 33 fangs toward another Basilisk. Onward!

Kennedward
06-27-15, 05:20 PM
Still waiting for the next crafting dragon, wonder when?

bozotc19
06-27-15, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know when this this baskelisk thing ends, is it too late to start? Don't want to start it and be left with 85 pieces with no chance to finish.

Kennedward
06-28-15, 08:07 AM
Nothing so far, I've crafted mine and is waiting for the next one

leek427
06-28-15, 11:16 AM
A friend just reached level 40 and no mine popped up I remember I had to look hard for mine but I dont rember how please help leek 427

roguebee
06-28-15, 12:51 PM
A friend just reached level 40 and no mine popped up I remember I had to look hard for mine but I dont rember how please help leek 427

I believe the mine actually opens up at Level 45.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-02-15, 11:12 AM
For the Rattlesnake!!! I only need 8 more fangs, AND IT TURNED LIMITED!!! Oh no, this isn't good...

zyfazix
07-02-15, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know what the fangs cost when paying gold for them? The spell shop is busy right now so can't check

I need 30 more to craft the first one and doubt I'll make it in time with the higher rounds in the tournament remaining =\

Kennedward
07-02-15, 11:32 AM
Finally! I see it'll expire on Tuesday

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-02-15, 12:24 PM
Does anyone know what the fangs cost when paying gold for them? The spell shop is busy right now so can't check

I need 30 more to craft the first one and doubt I'll make it in time with the higher rounds in the tournament remaining =\
105 gold

Anaboe
07-02-15, 04:36 PM
15 gold per piece. I need 2 more :) Am at round 24 of the tourney, so I will be crafting tomorrow. Never been this late before, but hey, I'm still on time :)

zinj
07-06-15, 08:44 PM
Got my second Basilisk crafting, perfectly timed!

Kennedward
07-06-15, 08:57 PM
Got my second Basilisk crafting, perfectly timed!

Wow you made it just in time!

zyfazix
07-07-15, 06:40 AM
Just started crafting. Had to use a few gold to be sure crafting started before it's removed

Kennedward
07-07-15, 07:59 AM
Just started crafting. Had to use a few gold to be sure crafting started before it's removed

Once crafting starts, it wont be removed even if the dragon is removed from game

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 08:14 AM
Oh yeah! Started crafting just before living! I'm so excited...

zyfazix
07-07-15, 10:39 AM
Once crafting starts, it wont be removed even if the dragon is removed from game

I know...
I meant I had to use a few gold to get enough pieces to start the crafting process

Laurks
07-07-15, 10:42 AM
Didn't the updates used to go live around 12pm Pacific? I blew a bunch of gold to get to 98 basilisk fangs, and then figured I had about 2 hours left, so I'd let the timer reset to battle for my last fang and save myself a little gold at least, and I go on now and it's gone already!! I wouldn't have bothered wasting all of that gold if I wasn't going to end up getting it. Come on, Storm 8, you really need some consistency with these things. It's not like there's even a timer, as there is for just about everything else...

So annoyed.

Kennedward
07-07-15, 12:24 PM
Didn't the updates used to go live around 12pm Pacific? I blew a bunch of gold to get to 98 basilisk fangs, and then figured I had about 2 hours left, so I'd let the timer reset to battle for my last fang and save myself a little gold at least, and I go on now and it's gone already!! I wouldn't have bothered wasting all of that gold if I wasn't going to end up getting it. Come on, Storm 8, you really need some consistency with these things. It's not like there's even a timer, as there is for just about everything else...

So annoyed.

Agreed, they said Tuesday but never told us the time....

Kennedward
07-07-15, 12:25 PM
I know...
I meant I had to use a few gold to get enough pieces to start the crafting process

Oh ok, I wouldn't spend gold on this, but that's just me, the guy who has filled the entire island and has more than 65 dragons in storage lol :D

koselig
07-07-15, 01:16 PM

So annoyed.

Telling me! It said "2 days" in the Spell Shop when I looked 7 hours ago. Now I am up again and it has gone. That wasn't even 1 day by any calculation.

luna2cute
07-07-15, 02:21 PM
I missed it by about 10 fangs - got stuck in the tournament on a hard dragon.

I liked the basilisk. Maybe it will appear on Spin the Wheel!! HINT HINT HINT. ;)

Kennedward
07-07-15, 02:48 PM
I missed it by about 10 fangs - got stuck in the tournament on a hard dragon.

I liked the basilisk. Maybe it will appear on Spin the Wheel!! HINT HINT HINT. ;)

Ah, if only some players, like me, can get a dragon from the wheel. I no longer care though, as I cannot display every dragon I have in storage

roguebee
07-07-15, 03:40 PM
Telling me! It said "2 days" in the Spell Shop when I looked 7 hours ago. Now I am up again and it has gone. That wasn't even 1 day by any calculation.

The 2 days referred to how long it takes to craft the dragon. It isn't a timer. Look in your Craft Shop and you'll see that both Flower Power (arena) and Malachite (mine) have 2 days next to them.

koselig
07-07-15, 09:05 PM
The 2 days referred to how long it takes to craft the dragon. It isn't a timer. Look in your Craft Shop and you'll see that both Flower Power (arena) and Malachite (mine) have 2 days next to them.

Ahh, oops! Thanks.

Anaboe
07-08-15, 02:41 PM
Pffff... I'm up against a lvl 14 Valkyrie... thought those heave weight champions were only opponents in Tournaments...