PDA

View Full Version : Dragons leaving the game

Anaboe
06-09-15, 04:30 AM
Just out of curiosity, what dragons would you like to see leaving the game?

For me it's Island and Mist, Poison, Sunrise. I'm trying for Bliss now, and I keep getting 20h Island-fails... No fun...

bakerystoe
06-09-15, 04:43 AM
Coral and winter! magic too but that dragon is a main hybrid so..

bakerystoe
06-09-15, 04:43 AM
I always get those when I breed white blue and purple blue;( that's awkward

zyfazix
06-09-15, 06:52 AM
Super, Athletic, Wild, Life, Trickster, Fruitful, Love, Titan, Planet, Lunar Ram, Mindvolt, Patchwork, Elements, Rose. Most of those dragons are old and they look completely outdated compared to most of the recent dragons like Neon, Hippogriff and Ambassador

Kennedward
06-09-15, 07:18 AM
Titan, Mist, Firestorm, those I always breed as fails and I've come to hate them with such long breeding times

Kennedward
06-09-15, 07:34 AM
Oh yea, and Super as well, even though I rare get it as a fail, the long breeding hours is painful to wait

PrincessCouture2014
06-09-15, 07:54 AM
Mist,coral,island,poison, CACTUS, FIRESTOM, FUZZY, WINTER, ATHLETIC, FRUITFUL, LOVE,LUNAR RAM,

mommaduex
06-09-15, 08:22 AM
Super, Athletic, Wild, Life, Trickster, Fruitful, Love, Titan, Planet, Lunar Ram, Mindvolt, Patchwork, Elements, Rose. Most of those dragons are old and they look completely outdated compared to most of the recent dragons like Neon, Hippogriff and Ambassador

I really took notice to this recently. I had Athletic & Ambassador in the same habitat... and they didn't even look like dragons from the same game lol

freshfunin2008
06-09-15, 08:28 AM
Let's get rid of all the crappy common dragons for the higher level folks.

Kennedward
06-09-15, 08:33 AM

Nice suggestion!

Anaboe
06-09-15, 12:09 PM

Lol, I've just recently (06-04-2015) bred my first Lunar Ram: never managed to get one before. Super doesn't visit my island often too, the rest is pretty common :)

To me Aether is one dragon they can remove: I'm a bit tired of all those Aether fails, lol.

bakerystoe
06-09-15, 08:14 PM

Super nice!

Kennedward
06-09-15, 09:00 PM
Just thought of a few more that I would like to add to the list: Pegasus, Sunrise, Wizard, Mindvolt, and Posion, they all take roughly a day to breed, which is way too long for dragons that are relatively easy to come by.

lovettera
06-12-15, 06:03 AM
Virtue and night

Kennedward
06-12-15, 06:36 AM
Virtue and night

Agreed, but those are primary color dragons

lauraleighashby
06-12-15, 10:03 AM
Island...biased though due to so many fails while trying for bliss.

kjbrogren
06-12-15, 10:16 AM
Island...biased though due to so many fails while trying for bliss.

Im with you on this one but also cuz its fail time is 20hrs...

Kennedward
06-12-15, 10:39 AM
Im with you on this one but also cuz its fail time is 20hrs...

I also hate long fail time hours, Virtue is quite bad as well

Anaboe
06-12-15, 12:40 PM
Just thought of a few more that I would like to add to the list: Pegasus, Sunrise, Wizard, Mindvolt, and Posion, they all take roughly a day to breed, which is way too long for dragons that are relatively easy to come by.
Mmm... Pegasus and Sunrise took their time to come to my island. But once they came, they came in numbers... So I think I agree with you on those.

Kennedward
06-12-15, 08:04 PM
Mmm... Pegasus and Sunrise took their time to come to my island. But once they came, they came in numbers... So I think I agree with you on those.

For me, I easily got Sunrise, but didn't get Pegasus until later when I was trying for Prism, and then tons of Pegasus was easily bred

bakerystoe
06-14-15, 12:43 AM

It's extra bad when you trying for Black Swan or Kitsune Or even Red And Light Dragons

tito786
06-14-15, 11:22 AM
Yes....Romove common ones like Island , Love , Luck , Poison etc

zyfazix
06-14-15, 12:07 PM
They should at least reduce the breeding time of some common dragons. 20, 21 and 24 is just way too long

Jnny2good
06-14-15, 08:24 PM
Island, Titan, Mist.

Kennedward
06-15-15, 07:14 AM
They should at least reduce the breeding time of some common dragons. 20, 21 and 24 is just way too long

Agreed, even some dragons like Titan that has 32 hours is way too long when it's only a rare

plucie12
06-16-15, 02:47 AM
Funny, you mentioned Titan, ugh I just got it trying for Mask, 32 hrs is just too long. Do they make these commons & rares have long wait times just to drive us crazy. I don't know about anybody else, but I very rarely spend gold to speed up those dragon repeats, I only speed up breeding & the eggs when I know for sure I have a dragon that I have been trying for or don't have yet out of excitement to see it.

Kennedward
06-16-15, 06:26 AM
I used to spend gold to speed up breeding or hatching time, but then realize it's a waste of gold as the more dragons I collect, the less space I have to display them, and even with a 4 dragons habitat, it's VERY difficult for others to see what dragons are in it. So I've stopped spending gold on those, especially if it's a common or rare fail that is over 19 hours, they are way too long for a common or rare dragon, and I just simply hate the long breeding time.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
06-18-15, 05:35 PM
I entered to this thread because I thought you guys were talking about the limited dragons.... Where can I talk about that?

Kennedward
06-18-15, 08:13 PM
Try searching, there should be limited dragon threads here.... I think...

freshfunin2008
06-19-15, 09:50 AM
I was wondering if this was the one for Dragons leaving or Caretakers leaving.... LOL