PDA

View Full Version : Fixed May Flower Event-Teacup Pig crashes game when try to feed

peanutduckbutter
06-08-15, 06:42 PM
My teacup pig that I won by completing the flower challenge is crashing my game. I just got him maybe 4 or 5 hours ago (however long it takes him to get hungry), and when I touch him to feed the game crashes. I've never had any crash issues until this. Please advise---I can't even store him,instant crash as soon as I tap him.

lnztrekfan
06-08-15, 06:44 PM
Same here. I have had mine for at least a week. No problem. I collected earlier today but just went to feed and if I touch him it closes the game. I was able to drag the collecting bucket over him and collect but cannot feed. My other animals are fine.

priscillasp
06-08-15, 06:49 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't feed any of my animals without the game crashing. I force closed and restarted. Then I tried deleting and downloading. Still crashing. AND they took my pretty flowers!!

nmishii
06-08-15, 06:50 PM
Teacup pig and the fawn from the last event both crash the game.

RyanSyn
06-08-15, 07:01 PM
I have the same problem too. On top, the Easter bunny can't be fed either and the game crashes if I feed it. Also, if I touch the top right corner of my iPhone 6, the game crashes too. It doesn't happen to other games!

Lilliepaddd
06-08-15, 07:05 PM
Same here, trying to feed my animals and crashing on iPad and iPhone. Ya why couldn't we keep the flowers? Empty pots really Farm Story 2?

Victory456
06-08-15, 07:09 PM
Same here. My game closes when I touch the pig feed box.

Raena47
06-08-15, 07:10 PM
May Flower event teacup pig crashing when trying to feed, just like others that posted.
Can collect but can't feed pig. Please fix :)

iOS 8.3
Fs2. 1.8.5
iPad mini

newMamabusybee
06-08-15, 07:40 PM
Game closes as soon as I try to feed my teacup pig! Please fix!

iPhone, iOS 8.3
FS2 1.8.5

monarch789
06-08-15, 07:48 PM
I am having the same issue. I was able to feed my other pets, but the game crashes as soon as I tap my teacup pig. The habitat can't be stored as long as the pig is there, but I can't store the pig since the game crashes every time I tap it. Please help! Right now the pig is just taking up valuable space I could be using for something else.

njspooky
06-08-15, 07:50 PM
AND they took my pretty flowers!!

I was hoping they would leave us the flowers the plots had in them, too. They were pretty!

PikaSquirrel
06-08-15, 08:50 PM
This has been fixed, please force close your game to feed your hungry Teacup Pig! Thanks for your patience!

Rynetory2
06-08-15, 09:00 PM
This has been fixed, please force close your game to feed your hungry Teacup Pig! Thanks for your patience!

Thank you so much. :D

newMamabusybee
06-08-15, 09:53 PM

Yay! Thank you so much!